Welcome to Gaia! ::

AnimePrincess57
"It was strip poker and you know it! The reason your sword was on the line is because I didn't wan't to end up in my underwear." Juliette said indignantly.
"It didn't work." She added to the others.
"Beware." o_O

*he tried to keep a surprised face* What do you mean strip poker?! I was out of gold and decided to bet my sword to....win it all back...*Ah crap...
Fiend-Ryu-Hayabusa
AnimePrincess57
"It was strip poker and you know it! The reason your sword was on the line is because I didn't wan't to end up in my underwear." Juliette said indignantly.
"Beware." o_O

*he tried to keep a surprised face* What do you mean strip poker?! I was out of gold and decided to bet my sword to....win it all back...*Ah crap...

*starts giggling, trying hard not to crack up along with Brynn*
*Sit down* Alright im ready deal me"
shadowed_guardian
Fiend-Ryu-Hayabusa
AnimePrincess57
"Beware." o_O

*starts giggling, trying hard not to crack up along with Brynn*

How drunk were we? I don't even remember this....
DarkEmpress617

How drunk were we? I don't even remember this...

Well, you were totally smashed ^_^
punisher6000

Let me finish up with Morgan here...((we are playing 5 card draw))

*he drew 2 cards. HA! A flush! lets see him beat that...
Juliette got up and walked over to Ryu. She then proceded to punch him up side his head.
"Sure, whatever you say Ryu." She said calmly, sitting back down.
"You were already asleep. It was jst me and him."
Fiend-Ryu-Hayabusa
punisher6000

*draws 3* aw, damn...I mean...uh...what a great hand...that reaked of falseness, I'm sorry *grins* I fold *shows Ryu a hand with absolutely nothing in it* Okay, that's it, I'm done losing gold for tonight. *offers his chair to mantis*
AnimePrincess57
Juliette got up and walked over to Ryu. She then proceded to punch him up side his head.

Ah crap...why did I have to take the stupid whiskey contest that night.. *he stole a glance at Juliette, wondering what she was thinking* I bet another 20...
shadowed_guardian
Fiend-Ryu-Hayabusa
punisher6000

*draws 3* aw, damn...I mean...uh...what a great hand...that reaked of falseness, I'm sorry *grins* I fold *shows Ryu a hand with absolutely nothing in it* Okay, that's it, I'm done losing gold for tonight. *offers his chair to mantis*

*Takes a deep sigh* "I dont even have to read your mind to tell that your going to lose"
shadowed_guardian
DarkEmpress617

How drunk were we? I don't even remember this...

Well, you were totally smashed ^_^

...Figures.
You still in Mantis? *he started shuffling the cards, wishing he had more opponents*
AnimePrincess57

*watches the punch apprehensievely* Okay, okay, I sureender, me and Brynn were totally passed out on the floor ^_^ but she lost it before me!
shadowed_guardian
AnimePrincess57

*watches the punch apprehensievely* Okay, okay, I sureender, me and Brynn were totally passed out on the floor ^_^ but she lost it before me!

Wouldn't doubt that!
Fiend-Ryu-Hayabusa
You still in Mantis? *he started shuffling the cards, wishing he had more opponents*

"Im in" *Takes a seat*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces