Welcome to Gaia! ::

((...I fell asleep sweatdrop ))
((Anyone?))
((I'm getting off this post until the rest of you are on.))
Hello, Everybody!
((hey, AnimePrincess57 cant reply for a while, she has company over at her house. Should we wait for her. Or should we continue. And I will brb. I gotta take out the trash.))
((hmmm...I think that's up to you, Ryu))
((dont know dont care))
((well, I can only be on for another hour or so, then I have to go for a few hours))
((Ok ok, I'm here.))
((awesome))

*wakes up * huh? oh, hiya, heh, how long was I out? *gets up and dusts himself off*
((So I'll go ahead and wake up.))
Juliette woke up, her head in a pile of drool. She had fallen asleep at the table.
"Whoops." Was all she could say before the hangover headache caught up with her.
Wakes up on his bed, his covers off. He had gotten hot that night. He stood up, put on his uniform and armor, then walked back into the car. Surprised to see everyone just wakeing up. "Well, good-morning team! I thought you had passed out for good that time." He was joking like he always did, and he ordered everyone smoe water and gave them some pills to help thier hang-overs.
AnimePrincess57
((So I'll go ahead and wake up.))
Juliette woke up, her head in a pile of drool. She had fallen asleep at the table.
"Whoops." Was all she could say before the hangover headache caught up with her.

Man, one shot of whiskey and you got totally drunk *laughs and runbs his bloodshot eyes*
Fiend-Ryu-Hayabusa
Wakes up on his bed, his covers off. He had gotten hot that night. He stood up, put on his uniform and armor, then walked back into the car. Surprised to see everyone just wakeing up. "Well, good-morning team! I thought you had passed out for good that time." He was joking like he always did, and he ordered everyone smoe water and gave them some pills to help thier hang-overs.

*takes the pills right away and shakes his head* so nobody else has shown up yet?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff