Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which was the best time period to read about?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 11, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

from the computer opposite him, thomes's laughter is barely contained. the tall moniter hides his short body from view, but he had been able to see his new friend come in. It hadn't been hard to send him his 'message'

Anxious Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Dressed Up 200
[Wow, this is awesome. I loved Ender's Game. So, I guess I will be more than happy to join in if that is Alright with you.]

Name: Bruce Maddox
Sex: Male
Army: Unassigned; Currently being evaluated.
Description:
He is a quiet young man, usually keeping to himself during free time and usually sits by himself at Lunch. He stands a full 5'9, with a pretty decent build.
((it's fine with me, but eryu gets a say too, since he's been here))
(( im cool with it the more the better 3nodding ))

*After a littile while Eryu herd laughter from a few computers down from him and looked over to see thomes. he frowned and walked over to him and sait to the computer next to him*why are you laughing??*he said in a dull voice. one not amusded at this moment*
"Look at em..." he says, still laughing and jerking his chin towards a small grou p of launchies who were sitting stiff in their seats, having recieved the same message. there was one on every computer that was on and that hadn't been clicked out of, except thomes's. His computer had a darker screen from which he had sent the messages
*looks at the launchies and back at the screen. his right eye twiches*he...he...he THATs not funny*he says half yelling. his face a littile red from anger but subsided after a moment*what was that for!
"Why are you getting so mad for?" he asks, his laughter stopping suddenly. "it was jsut a joke..." he states, his voice hesitant
I...I....i just didnt want to get in trouble thats all...i dont like being joked like that..*he said with an unease. the real reson was fare differnt. he was afriad of getting wiped like he has in the past. hes never told any one before and plans on keeping it that way*
"I'm sorry, I won't be mean any more when you're here..." he promises, closing out teh computer and looking over at him. "You got a battle today?"
*tilts his head thinking*we fight the rats later today....what about you?*he says more noraml, getting over thmose littile joke*
((i didnt read enders game.. but i read enders shadow.. can i still join?))
(( fine with me..i never read enders shadow...is it good? xd 3nodding ))
Eryu
(( fine with me..i never read enders shadow...is it good? xd 3nodding ))

((yes! 3nodding i just finished it.. i thought it was gonna be boring, since the high school im going to sent a list of what books to buy and read, and enders shadow was on it.. i just finished it, and i want to read all the books by orsen scott card!)) blaugh
((Fine by me, ask eryu too tho...))

"no, not today, we don't fight every day, although I wish we did, I like fightihgn, even though we lose..."
((shadow was wicked well done, it focuses on beanand card did well not rewriting ender;s game...I like the shadow series better than the rest of the ender books...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff