Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which was the best time period to read about?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 11, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

"no...um..say...we've still got twenty minutes, you want to go to the game room?" he asks, watching him, looking at his food tray
sure fine by me*he said finishing his sandwich. he takes his tray and throws it in the nerest trash bin and stands up and walks towards the door*
"Hey, nice..." He grins, walking beside him, glacing at the lights at the bottom of the hallway
um thanks..i gess*he said a littile unsure of him self*so...what game do you want to play?*he said as they turned a corner leading towards the game room*
"have you played your Fantasy game yet?" he asks, pulling his up on one of the computers
*as they walk into the game room thomes sits at a computer and so does he*fantisy game...um ya*he says his face lighting up a bit*theres a two player mode for it?
"I'm sure I can make one..." He says slwoly, entering into the coding for the game, playing with it slightly. "Been to see the giant yet?"
yup....sadly he died..*he said with a small laugh. watching thomes screen*
"The giant died?" He asks surprise. "He wlays kills me when I play..."
yup i pushed him off a cliff some how..hehe it was hard but i did it...im sure you can do it to8he said with a small laugh*
"Show me, will you?; he asks as his screen flickers showing his creature, human now and eryu's creature. the puter next to his turns on with the same image "Sit down."
*eryu looks at his screen. showing him self with a black cloke on with a katana sword in had*ok ill show you..*he says walking his other self towards the place where the gaint lives*
"hey come this way..." Thomes' charactor runs behind a rock. "took me forever, but I dug a tunnel...makes it easier..."
hmm?*looks over there and runs towards the rock and follows him*wow cool...how long did it take you to make this?*he says walking behind him*
"Three days...would have taken less time, but I realized that it wouldn't keep my tunnels if I didn't set the programming first...it got easier after I turned into a spade..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff