Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which was the best time period to read about?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 11, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

aah thats cool....so that gaint will be there sence this seems to be your world?...it will be nice to fight him again if hes still there*he said with a small grin*
"I don't know, I put your world on top of mine, since mine was already up, so It depends on which program it's reading from..." in moments they are at teh giant's cave
oh well...will just haft to find out now wont we..*he runs past him and climbs up a rock and yells*hey stupid gaint come out come out where ever you are!!!!*he then listens for any sound*
in a moment the Giant appears, placing two cups on the table in front of him, one a crysel clear the other a banana yellow. "I guess he is here..." thomes says coming up
wanna kill him?*he wispers into thomes ear so the gaint cant hear him. he then looks around the area. a cave of course but he wasnt looking at the place for fun he was looking for wholes spikes or other things he could use againts the gaint if they were to try and kill him*
"Yeah, payback, ya know..." he looks at the drinks, then over at Eryu himself
ok pay back it is*he grins and walkes up to the table witht he drinks on it. he looks at the gaint*so mister gaint you want us to drink these drinks huh?...well*he places his hands behind his back in his right hand is his katana sword. he chesters for thomes to move to a formation of rocks a few feet from the table on the right*I dont think will be drinking your stuff today*he says calmly seeming to wait for tomes to catch his message*
"What do you mean, you cannot get to fairyland unless you drink my drink..." ((it was fairyland, yes?))

Thomes nods, heading over towards th erocks, picking up one to use to trhow
(( i think its fairy land after ender kills him he turns into a village and then it progreses from there i think sweatdrop ))

*he grins*i dont think so...buut im sorry you haft to die now*he jumps on the table spilling the drinks and quickly jumps up again slashing at the gaints face. it grunts in pain as it trys to grab at eryu. he jumps of the table and runs to the left of it. the gaint chases him*DO IT!!*he yells back at thomes*please let this work!*he thought as he ran around a piller back towards thomes the gaint now right behind him*
((But I mean is it fairy land that's mentioned...? cause there is something that's mentioned...)) Thomes nods, throwing the rock at the giant's head with all of his might. he even grunts a little in real life, trying to add force to it. ((And now I must be off, keep an eye on this baord, I'll post again if you will smile ))
(( hmm i should go find my book and read that again lol sweatdrop ))

THANKS!!*while the gaint is distraketed eryu does a back flip landing on the gaints should and plunges his sword into his shoulder. the gaint screams in pain*

(( ok cya will just keep it at that i gess lol ))
((I don't need to look for my book, I know where it is, but I can't read it (it's on my friends ookshelf...) ))

"yeah!" Thomes shouts, "Kill him..." he dances out from behind the rocks, watching intently, looking at Eryu's screen to get a better view
(( oooh ))

*the gaint grabs Eryu and throughs him to the ground. Eryu grunts and gets up just before the finishing blow can be sturk as the fist come hard to the ground eryu slashes at the gaints hand. it screams back and eryu runs up and jumps of his right knee and piecese the gaints eye. it falls back in agony. he then turns back to thomes*wanna give the finishing blow*he said to thomess as he looks at his screen*
"Sure..." h e looks around, then grabs a fallen stalimite (Or whtever their called, the spikes that occur in caves) and walks over to teh giant. "This is for turning my head into cement." he says, slamming it into teh soft spot beneath his neck. "And this is for turning me into acid." He says slamming it into him again. "And for melting me..." he says, going off on a tangent on all the ways he had died at teh hands of the giant's drinks, accentuating each death with a thrust of his makeshift weapon
*eryu laughed as how thomes was taking the punishment he was unleashing on the gaint*poor thing he*he said between laughs*haveing fun are we?*he said with a grin*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff