▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀

Lord Raishin

A sigh of relief came from his mouth as the cold breeze pushed upon him. His thoughts were exactly like they were before when she was moving without much trouble. The guardians that she had were amazing to have around. Not many spirits liked to be around Xiryus, Most were scared, and the ones that didn't mind him, didn't stay close for very long. Dragons never really liked to have them around. The only time was for messages to be passed between people, and those were in the forms of birds and what not. His attention went back to Nuri and chuckled when he heard the question. "There's a few places that I can think of. It is quite rare, but since I've had it around here, they should still have it. We can get it after we get you supplies I suppose." He said lightly. As he was talking, his eyes glanced around. His draconic senses were going off and telling him that there was something dangerous near them. "Well that's an intent that I never like to feel." He thought to himself. Xiryus' pupils squinted in a bit as his view was changed from normal to straight aura based. If a malicious intent was coming off, he would be able to feel and see it faster like this than before. With a small laugh, he made it look like he was just paying attention to Nuri. Not many knew about dragons' behaviors, and if they did, they would know of younger dragons. Not older ones, and not elder ones like him. He was able to disguise quite well. Even his smell and aura was that of a human. A mercenaries aura, but still a human.

"You can just use me as your eyes while I'm around." He said to her, his tone was a little off though. His hand twitched a tad, but he calmed himself down and walked with her.

User Image

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxҜąηą Ƚɨɭɭɨąηэ ℱʀэɏą xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

It was never surprising what could be found anywhere now that Othin was around. The katamari of men was one that seemed rather entertaining though. Kana almost cracked a smile actually. Shaking her head, she looked over to Othin as she thanked her. "I would rather the men not touch someone of your status...Especially the ones under his rule." She stated. When the fox jumped on Othin shoulder and greeted Kana, it was yet another surprise that didn't really phase her. "The pleasure is mind, dear fox." Kana stated with a nod of her head. Othin continued to talk but Kana's eyes met something that glinted in the distance. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but there seemed to be someone watching them. Kana sighed under her breath and continued on with the walk with Othin and the others. She glanced over at her side that had no one there. "Clarisa, head back to base. Stay on watch, level 2." She commanded. The woman next to her appeared, nodded and disappeared once again. It was time to see if anything would come of it when the barracks began their hourly watch and change with the archers. It was like any other drill, but this time, Kana was a little paranoid. And now with the king's true goal of them, she wished to make sure that even he couldn't attack her.

As Othin commented on how busy she was going to be now with the attention of her, Kana chuckled. "I would be rather interested in you as well if I was one of them. But, since you have no place to really go to to be private, I am offering services of my barracks to be your..."base of operations" per say. If you wish to use it that is." She offered. If there was going to be another power within this kingdom, Kana was going to protect it. Plus, it could rid this kingdom of that tyrant and bring about a better leader. Someone that could actually lead this kingdom higher, not into the ground. Something was going to happen soon in this kingdom. It was only a matter of time.

User Image

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image
ℴthin

The world's on fire but we're all smiling
Though it's all our fault
It's the permanent scars how broken we are

Othin's eyes glanced out the window to find that she was looking at someone that looked like Eighty-five. The only difference was how that person carried herself, so she ignored it. The doll wasn't attacking just observing and she had no intention of disrupting that. She then looked back at Marina and smiled. "Do not let his words get to you as my words got to him little werewolf," she reassured, "his mind is beneath your's even if he is a king." She then looked at Kana and giggled, putting her sleeve up to her mouth as she did so. "Thank you so kindly, though I wonder if you would have protected me anyways if I hadn't revealed myself," she asked as she continued to walk. The offer was tempting and it would make it easier to move.

Already whispers of her were starting to arise from the servants that had managed to sneak out of the meeting room, the spirits were telling her about the uproars that were happening already of surprise. Wind spirits...very useful. They were telling her all kinds of stuff and poking at Kyoku for fun as they passed. One particular one almost made Othin laugh since it actually started a fight.

"I think I'll take you up on that offer. I'll be safer there instead of out there with the masses. I won't be the only one busy though since it seems that I have created an uproar in the capital of Hua," she pointed out,"I will need to get in contact with my bodyguards though. Someone is taking me somewhere that I wish to be as well so I hope you treat him kindly and...turn a blind eye." She glanced up at Kana with the same cold eyes she had given the king but it was a bit different for Kana. These ones were colder the kind of cold that would send chills up anyone's spine. The eyes of someone not afraid to commit murder. It was only for a few seconds though before she shooed away a particular wind spirit that was young and curious about Kyoku.

"So where's that little tail you were after Kyoku? It would be most depressing if she slipped through your fingers already." She poked Kyoku on the nose with a teasing grin. She really couldn't understand why he would suggest such a thing but she wasn't going to stop him. She could probably command him but she wasn't going to. Eternity made people do crazy s**t when they were bored and she wasn't going to be the black kettle in all this.

ʇɹɐdɐ llɐɟ ǝʍ ʎɐʍ ǝɥ⊥
ǝuoʇs ɐ ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uɐɔ I oS
pɹɐʍoɔ ɐ ɯ,I ʇnq ɹɐıl ɐ ɹnoʎ

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Othin had taken her up on the offer but as it was going on, a look was given to Kana that made her a little uneasy. She didn't allow the uneasiness to show all too much, but from the tone of Othin's voice, it would seem that one of her important assets was the one that was going to help her to a certain place. She almost thought that it was one of the Ethrians that had gotten into Hua that Marina was talking about. But maybe that was too much of an assumption. Kana guessed that she would find that out sooner or later though. "I'll see what I can do about that, Lady Othin." She said lightly. As they continued to walk on, the past topic came to mind about protecting her before she showed herself. "There was a good possibility that I would still be protecting you even if you weren't who you just introduced yourself as. First impressions are a very big deal to me and when I first met you, it seemed that you were going to make this place a little more interesting than it already is." She stated. Kana was someone who wished to take part in something big, but her mind was still set on taking on the next big feat on the war. She was going to push the Ethrians back and push them to their wall. It was her goal to do so.

"So, I assume that you wish to see my library before you set out with your bodyguards?" Inquired Kana. She might as well see what the next steps were going to be before and after Othin got back together with her original bodyguards. Her thoughts still on who this new person may be.

User Image

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Tala Lyall

Feeling the fury so pure and so bright
Breaking the bonds of surrender

Tala let Jacobi go when he spoke again. "I'm well aware of that, Jacobi. Otherwise I would only be insulted." Tala tapped Jacobi with her good arm. She then chugged her drink, and ordered another. Her arm still hurt. It would for a while. A few hours at least. Other than sitting around and chatting with Jacobi there wasn't really much to do.

Under the moon for our home we will fight
And we will die to defend her

User Image

Nuri

Yeah, I can look into your future,

Nuri cheered when Xiryus said he knew where they could find applejack brandy. It wasn't that she didn't already know they were being followed, but that she already knew how to more easily deal with the person following. Seeing the general future as it would be around her, rather than someone else's future let her know that there was a peaceful, or semi-peaceful resolution to this. To calm Xiryus, she grabbed his hand. "I don't go anywhere without these two, but it's nice to have such dependable people around as you Xiryus."

but I can't guarantee you'll like it.

Plasma Fennec

Kyoku nuzzled into Othin's hand as she patted it's head, though it otherwise remained silent for the moment. When Othin asked about the succubus, or so it assumed, it laughed. "Deals made, futures set. The demon of intercourse opens the path to your next victory. My hidden place, a secret base, it is open to the cause." The fox was obviously having as much fun saying things as it could. Funny wording aside; it confirmed that it had gotten the succubus, and that it had a place they could go that Hua didn't even know existed. Knowing Kyoku, they'd never find it either. "The elvish kitten knows the way. A place to mold men into forces of nature; a place to mold women into natural disasters."

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image
ℴthin

The world's on fire but we're all smiling
Though it's all our fault
It's the permanent scars how broken we are

"Well that brings me comfort then," the ancient stated as they continued to walk and she shook her head, "I'll visit your library later. This is a prior appointment I made and my guard had to make a deal with said person. I would hate to delay such things for her efforts." She smiled at what Kyoku had to say and nodded. "I am glad things are working out for you then." When they got to the courtyard Othin stopped in the middle.

This was a good place. She closed her eyes and concentrated, as she did she found the four people she needed which meant her two bodyguards, spy, and even Jacobi. Her eyes opened slowly and the words Come rang in all four minds with a picture of the Frayen barracks. She stared at the ground for a bit just to hide her eyes with her hair. Her eyes had glowed a beautiful tawny color before going back to that rare deep emerald green. She then looked up and started to walk again. "They will meet us at the barracks. As I've asked before please be kind to my guest. Both you and Marina if you don't mind," she said as she stretched, making sure not to knock Kyoku off her shoulder as she did so when she walked.

ʇɹɐdɐ llɐɟ ǝʍ ʎɐʍ ǝɥ⊥
ǝuoʇs ɐ ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uɐɔ I oS
pɹɐʍoɔ ɐ ɯ,I ʇnq ɹɐıl ɐ ɹnoʎ

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
►Jacobi Bryant◄
Demonic Form

☣ιмα Ðσ ι† ☢ Ħøω ι ąℓωαys Ðσ✖
☪Şℓэєp ůη†įℓ тħє ✔ ßяєąk øғ иσση♈

➸ωąkιη Jůs† тø ✓ мαкє ιт τħяσυġн☠
✄ąησ†ħєя иιġнτ ✕ øғ Şнαкιηɢ чøů☭

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Jacobi felt the hug end, then downed the test of his drink. Just in time too, because a female voice rang out in his mind. It was a bit strange, having someone that wasn't Izuru doing so, but instead of being defiant, he looked over at Tala. "I'm gonna take a guess that the woman I just heard was your boss, right?" he asked her. He assumed if the woman was contacting him, she would be contacting her furry bodyguard as well.

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

Xiryus Raishin

User Image
User Image
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀

Lord Raishin

Xiryus was glad that Nuri seemed to be excited about his findings. Hopefully they could come across some and be able to get it. He still had some funds and Izuru was going to pay him soon as well. He should be able to hold steady for bit, even with the brandy they were to buy. But he was still on nerves. His eyes were still bright yellow and a bit more slanted. He wanted to be ready, but was snapped out of it when the fox grabbed his hand. Xiryus shook his head and smiled, his eyes going back to normal. Sighing with a little bit of relief, he nodded. "I'm glad I could be of help to you Nuri. I hope we can continue as such." He stated lightly. Normally, dragons never really had to worry about being paranoid since they were intelligent creatures. But as time had passed, the intelligent ones became quite hard headed and really became war driven. So as the numbers slowly decreased, all the rest of their thought processes were to be wary of who was around and what could come in contact with them. Plus, dragons have such a long life span, it was just more time to be paranoid. Xiryus was quite happy with the precautions that he had taken care of, down to the aura and smell of his own body. But now, it seemed that someone had overheard him say something. "To be honest...I'm glad you are around right now.." He said quietly.

User Image

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Kana just nodded and walked with Othin as they spoke. Once they stopped in the courtyard, the magicks that were swirling around them were quite intense. It would just be normal for people who couldn't see like she could, but being a lighter being, Kana's powers allowed her to see the flow of peoples' energies. It was part of her abilities of being able to see an aura. As the glowing stopped, Kana's attention came back to Othin's figure and nodded along. "I can promise about my reaction as long as it is whom I think it may already be. I'll see what I can do about Marina's though. We should all know that werewolves don't like being lied to. I'll control her as I can." She stated lightly. They had a short walk back to the barracks after all. There wasn't much to be said, but it did seem like the security around her base was getting a little more strict. To anyone, it would look like a drill. Kana just wanted to make sure that the figure she had seen before wasn't something to bother them. Just extra precautions.

User Image
Cecilia DeRosso

“I’m just being formal is all. I should probably work on casual conversation.” Cecilia said tipping her hat to the prince. When she was given permission to pursue the lead, she turned from him and pumped her fist. She probably would have done it anyway, but the fact that he trusted her to work on this made her confident she'd succeed. Taking a note of the location he’d be at, she nodded to him. “I’ll do my best to not let you down, Sir.” She said starting to walk away from him. “If I may say one thing before I go. I just think they need to see a little more of the Izuru, that I see now. If they did, I doubt there would be much division.”

With a wave, trying her best not to bow, she rushed off back towards the inn, making sure to pick up her buns on the way. She planned to head back straight to the bar, to meet back up with the two. Though after a little bit of walking, she saw that wouldn’t be necessary. Eyeing the two from afar, she couldn’t help but let out a small giggle. “I’m sure if I bothered them now, they’d say they were just going out for supplies.” As she turned to leave the two to their business, she spotted something on the rooftops following them. It was too far to make out who, but she didn’t like it. “I’m not one for spying on people, but I need them alive for tonight, so my hands are tied…”
Rudaltz Vanmeyer
Staring out of the Abyss

Huffing like an angry bull, Captain Vanmeyer of the Anti-Dragon Unit went stomping down the palace halls. Well, perhaps he wasn't technically a captain after his outburst in front of the royal court, but none had dared to actually try and stop him from leaving. It was perhaps, a bit of a mutual agreement that sent him storming out of the room as members of the nobility were left aghast by one of the few commoners with the gall and means to directly insult the king. His reputation as a monster on the battlefield was well known, having obtained his position after killing several dragons as a mere foot-soldier using only a standard issue spear.

"Cannon fodder. I'll show that pompous swine cannon fodder." The small detachment that had been with him in the throne room were trailing closely behind him, looking somewhat more apprehensive of his actions. Bursting into the small side barracks where his unit was housed, he growled out a single command. "Pack up. We're leaving." He grabbed the handle of a metal chest from beside a stone bed, and dragged it out of the room, still fuming. The few members of the retinue who had seen his outburst explained what happened, and a hush went over the roughly twenty men in the room. Taking a moment to let it sink in, they quietly started picking up their belongings and mounted trophies and preparing to leave the castle. "Now, where is that Freya woman?"

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Tala Lyall

Feeling the fury so pure and so bright
Breaking the bonds of surrender

Tala nodded to Jacobi as he asked about the message they'd gotten. Othin was calling. Quickly chugging her new drink, the she-wolf got up and walked out of the bar. "I don't know if you're going to be very happy, or very pissed Jacobi. Still, it should be interesting." She said, being that she expected Jacobi to follow. It seemed it was time for him to come through on his part of the deal. She moved quickly as possible without jarring her bad arm, since she expected that if she hurt it Jacobi would try to force her to rest again.

Under the moon for our home we will fight
And we will die to defend her

User Image

Nuri

Yeah, I can look into your future,

Nuri smiled towards Xiryus. "I'm glad I'm here with you too Xiryus. I'd never be able to carry all of this myself before dark!" said the vixen with a giggle. She was just poking a little fun, but she did realize how serious things were. "Let's take a short-cut." She said, followed by a whisper. "We should see if we can resolve this matter peacefully." Their next turn would be into an abandoned alleyway. They would be in a good spot to talk, quietly.

but I can't guarantee you'll like it.

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
๑۩۞۩๑
╔══════════════╗
Izuru Ackhart
╚══════════════╝

Bound at every limb by my shackles of ғ є α я
Sealed with ℓ ι є s through so many tears
ℓ o s т from within and persuing the end
I fight for the chance to be lied to α ɢ α ι и...

As the younger woman left Izuru standing in the garden like area, he sighed lightly and looked into the distance of the sky. Something seemed to be off and things were slowly going past him. Taking a deep breath, he had to think of what was going on right now. Jacobi was with Tala and probably Othin. He wouldn't be surprised if the incubus had changed sides already with him finding the one he truly wished to be with. It was almost to the point that Izuru was going to cut ties with his retainer. By doing so, the incubus would have the freedom to do what he wished to do and what side he wished to go to. It was only a matter of time before he got closer to the she-wolf after all. He even changed to protect her. Izuru knew that by the time he walked to the tavern he was staying at, he would have to make the decision. Nim, on the other hand, was out and about on her own mission as well. The prince wasn't even sure where she was at the moment though mentally. She had a thought for that coon that gave her some companionship. It just seemed to Izuru that he was slowly losing the following that he once had. Looking back down to the road in front of him, he began to walk. The slow walk back to the tavern to think.

As he begun to walk, the hood that was off of him was pushed back to hide his face entirely. The spell going back into play once again. His breathing was steady but at the same time, a little off beat. There were a lot of things he had to figure out now. Izuru remembered back when he first met Jacobi. It was actually the same time he met Selina. Back when Izuru wasn't a big figure and the king wasn't someone that hated him all too much. It was just a few months after meeting Nim for the first time and around when his father told him that Nim was going to be his wife in the future. The succubus and incubus were brought in to teach Izuru about women and the world since the prince had never been outside of the kingdom. But no matter how much was said, Izuru wasn't retaining it all too well since he was programmed lightly to stay pure until necessary. Jacobi thought it was weird and questioned it, and Selina found it to be annoying and left him be. The incubus stayed around just to talk and slowly got closer to Izuru. A friendship brewed and Jacobi actually stayed around for the prince to slowly grow up. The memories cut off there.

It was almost as if Izuru was jealous of his relationship with the she-wolf. The person that had such an influence on Izuru's life and actually became his retainer by volunteering, was now disappearing from his life. A brother to disappear is pretty hard on anyone, especially the one that was basically being used by the royal family. Shaking his head, he entered the tavern and made his way up to his room. As he closed the door, Izuru's mind was made up. The prince was going to sever connections. That would mean that neither one of them would have the mental connection that they have now. That neither would be able to see where each other were anywhere. That they weren't binded by a contract anymore. Everything was going to become null and void. It was a hard decision, but Izuru knew it was going to come to this. Even if it hadn't been to long since they parted, if he was going to devote to someone on the other side, Izuru would rather the king not be able to kill him on spot for being a traitor. A barrier was created around his room and sealed the door. Izuru went into a meditation state and closed his eyes.

Within his own mind, he began the separation of the two. The mental connections, the contract. Everything was put basically beginning to come apart. The incubus should be feeling it happen as well. It was basically just a large headache that was sprung on him. Before the final endings were cut, Izuru had a final message. "Hey there Jacobi. You can't talk back with this one, it's a once way conversation basically, but we both knew this was going to happen sooner or later. You are an incubus after all and the one that you feel for most wouldn't have been me at all. I wish you luck with that she-wolf. With this, I end our contract. You are free to do what you wish, when you wish it. This also means that our contract as prince and retainer is also over. Plus, it means my father can't spy on you any longer. I wish you luck on your next endeavors." The message cut off and so did the final connection. It would be a rather strong shock, but the incubus would no longer be able to get into the mind of the prince. They were no longer connected once again.

The prince opened his eyes and just laid down onto the bed. Now it was time to allow his mind to wander and watch the kingdom slowly corrupt further.

But through my tears breaks a blinding ℓ ι ɢ н т
Birthing a ∂ α ω и to this endless night
Arms outstretched, awaiting
м є
An
o ρ є и embrace upon a bleeding tree

User Image

Timid Genius

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
  • Trader 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx ℒumina ɖeℭhantes xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

"If you read this line, remember not the hand that wrote it
Remember only the verse, songmaker's cry the one without tears
For I've given this its strength and it has become my only strength.
Comforting home, mother's lap, chance for immortality
where being wanted became a thrill I never knew
The sweet piano writing down my life"

User Image

After the debacle that just happened in the throne room, Lumina followed her group in a somber quiet, her facial features subdued and her ears down. The King reminded her immensely of Head Master Ivana; stubborn, haughty, hard headed, and having little to no faith or appreciation for anyone who didn't suck up to them immediately because of their status . It made her shudder and wish that things were different, but nothing was going to change unless someone made the effort to do so. Hoping that her instincts were right about Othin and Kana, Lumina's ears perked at the sound of a familiar voice, spotting Kyoku in the form of a fennec fox resting on Othin's shoulder. She would have called out to say hello, but their conversation seemed to be more important than anything Lumina could offer, so she waited, listening with partial attention. Setting up camp here in the barracks seemed like a pretty good idea, what with the easy access to the palace grounds and the Freyans. Still, it felt like their group would just be a bother to the already tense and paranoid soldiers that lived there. Perhaps a more anonymous location that was far enough away not to be a problem but close enough to reach the palace grounds quickly, would have been better.

Keeping her musings to herself, Lumina paused as Othin stopped in the middle of the courtyard. Seeing as she was doing something, the cat-elf quietly moved her way over to Kyoku who had been displaced from the Ancient's shoulder and knelt on the ground beside him. Giving him a nod and a smile, Lumina murmured quietly,
"Hello. Umm, I don't quite know how to say this, but the directions and instructions that you gave me? They are...back in the ruins of my house..." She winced, giving him a sheepish smile before rushing to continue. "I remember everything that you told me, but the actual contents of the letter are lost to me. Would you be able to tell me if the area around my house is relatively safe? I really need to get back there and search for a few things, especially if we will be staying here in the barracks. I promise to be in and out and back before evening." Her pleading tone was hushed and quick, but her stance was relaxed and calm. Lumina didn't want to upset anybody, but she really did need to fetch her armor, magic accessories, her tome, and Kyoku's letter.

"Teach me passion for I fear it's gone
Show me love, hold the lorn
So much more I wanted to give to the ones who love me
I'm sorry
Time will tell (this bitter farewell)
I live no more to shame nor me nor you
And you... I wish I didn't feel for you anymore...

User Imageтнє xxмαяк xxoғ xxтнє xxxxcαт

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

-Claire Astorino-
You say I am a doll but I do have dreams. Leave me be and let me live my life.

~Ruby Astorino~
Yes, I have fangs but I don't bite...Much. I am sure you like it. So how about it, just a quick bite?

Ruby laughs softly as she looked to the Doctor as she smiled."Well I know a few like me that can shape shift...even my brother can shape-shift yet its a size matter. I know some that shape-shift rearrange some of there body parts to make them bigger or smaller but going to the size of a ant well I mean that's some strong magic."She said giggling softly.
Looking at her plate pushing it away softly nodding to her."I am finished but not sure about miss mermaid tail here."She says looking to Adrastea sighing softly."She is a bottom less pit isn't she?"She asked calmly looking back to the doctor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Claire was still searching for Ruby, some how he found himself looking up at the castle walls. He honestly figures Ruby was in there it wouldn't be the first time she was messing with a noble or two. He needed to get inside, seeing some merchants around the corner taking in supplies to the castle. Pulling his hood over his head he walked over calmly picking up a crate as he walked with a carriage as many paid him no mind. He wasn't there to cause issues he just wanted to have a look inside then leave, he envied Ruby as she could get in with out sneaking in. In her Child form she walked right in if she had a basket of flowers or something her adult form she just seduce the guards, he sighs softly he really hated her some times.
Once inside he just drops the crate and slipped away softly looking around, looking at the inner walls as he explores this place as he didn't hear or sense Ruby sighing.
He managed to avoid the guards to a point as he found himself in the garden area."Tch....This is a nice place but...Something like this all should be able to enjoy."He said to himself seeing a women in the middle of the garden he watched as her eyes and hair glowed beautifully to him."Wow...."Escaped his lips, lifting his head as the light would fill his eyes as he just watched not sure what he was seeing, his knowledge of magic was limited but he know it when he seen it.
Seeing Kana with Othin he got a bad feeling from that one not sure why. He wasn't to worried he would get out quickly if he needed to. Seeing the guards was passing by he just side step so he was standing near the side wall so he was out of there view as they passed looking to Kana and Othin his own curiosity grew. He figures he stay for a bit longer and watch them.

thanatos606

Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas