Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Poster

User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eighty-Five looked towards the woman's outstretched hand, but did not allow the woman to touch her. "No" She replied, her monotone absolute. "If physical contact is required, use the dragon. See the future that he shall cause, if he does not part with his blood without resistance. I am not unwilling to resort to genocide, if it is deemed necessary." Her voice did not change as she increased the scale of damage that she said she would cause, each word being nothing short of the truth. Some people in this world were powerful, but most appeared to be fairly weak. Killing a large number of them would be rather easy, especially due to some of the abilities she had copied during her short time in Luriel. However, it seemed that her threat would not be required, as the male decided to avert the impending disaster by agreeing to Eighty-Five's request, showcasing one of the main reasons why her superiors demanded that she ask such things twice. Sometimes, it took a few moments of thought before their prey came to their senses. Eighty-Five produced a vial from within her uniform and tossed it to the male, though her eyes didn't track the glass container as it flew through the air. Watching it would only leave her open to an attack, so her eyes remained firmly upon her intended targets. "Filling more than half of the vial shall be enough." Eighty-Five stated. Only a small amount of blood was required for Eighty-Five's mission, so much so that half a vial of it was likely more more than what they needed. It was simply extra, just in case more was suddenly required. However, despite the fact that the male had agreed to Eighty-Five's terms, she did not place her daggers away. Missions were often wrought with difficulty, and this mission was no different. It would not surprise her if the male or female suddenly decided to flee or attack, or another person arrived to try and throw her plans into disarray. If that occurred, she could respond with violence, since she had already ask a question twice. No more requests were necessary.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Nuri

Yeah, I can look into your future,

Nuri puffed up her cheeks. "I just wanna see if you're being honest! You're a mean person. Well, I think you're a person. For all I can tell you might be a sapient over-sized bunny." Complained the vixen before walking back to Xiryus. "Fine then, I'll see if I can tell that much from TOUCHING THE WRONG PERSON." Nuri was obviously unhappy, but she did understand. The woman had things to hide. Especially with all the genocide talk. Rather than touching Xiryus though, she touched the vial after he caught it, and him. She respectfully only looked far enough to see that the woman was telling the truth. "Alright, go ahead. She's not lying." Grumbled the vixen. "Oh, and you may wanna give someone some time off. Don't want them sneezing into it and ruining it on you."

but I can't guarantee you'll like it.

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

Xiryus Raishin

User Image
User Image
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀

Lord Raishin

"Everyone is responsible for their own actions. I wouldn't endanger people unless it was something I had to do." Xiryus interjected and chuckled. The vial was thrown over to him and he caught it with one hand, keeping his eyes on the being in front of them. She wasn't lowering her weapons even though they were weaponless. He glanced at the vial and noticed it wasn't that big of one and it wasn't much to give up. This would be less than he would have thought he was giving. "You want dragon blood, sure, I'll give up normal dragons' blood.." He thought to himself. Not many knew the story of dragons and their royalty line. The higher your rank was in their scale, the more important your main blood was. Normal dragons, the ones that change quite easily and stay as one form, some not even having a human form, those were called normal. Then there were soldiers. And then there were the Elders and the Royal family. It was almost like a family line, but it wasn't. Xiryus grinned as he bit his finger. He allowed the bluish red blood to spill into the vial, filling it about half way and cutting it off there. The small bite healed up rather quickly and he put a stopper on the top of the vial. "That should be enough." He stated as he tossed it back to the being.

Xiryus looked over to Nuri and chuckled lightly. He touched her hand and looked back at the female in front of them. "You've got what you want. We able to get back to work?" He asked lightly, a smile still on his face from Nuri. There were other reasons behind the smile, but that was for later of course.

User Image

Enduring Poster

User Image

Again, the male's statement about Eighty-Five's responsibility for her actions were entirely ignored. Her master, her superior had already told her exactly what she was responsible for, and what her morals should be. That was all that mattered to her, and words spoken about the subject from another source meant nothing to her. "Any sign of deceit will be met with violence. You both will be sought out and killed, but only after this city has paid for your insolence. Their deaths will be on your hands" Eighty-Five stated, her eyes flashing bright purple as a hole in space appeared in mid-air, swallowing the vial whole before disappearing from whence it came. The male and female were not to be trusted, that much was obvious. They had been too apprehensive at first, only for the male to quickly change his mind. So the blood was not sent to where most samples normally went. Instead, it was kept in another plane entirely, one where various experiments were held. A place where, if the testing proved unsuccessful, the subject could be destroyed. And if said subject was a contagion, biological, mental, or magical, it could be purged without fear of spreading to other dimensions. Despite the precautions, and the extremely obvious fact that Eighty-Five distrusted the duo, her word had been given. She requested blood under the threat of violence, and they complied. She would not go back on her word, unless ordered to do so...which she was not. Because there was the small, minute chance that the duo had been wise enough not to betray Eighty-Five's offer, and if so, they would be rewarded for their honesty at a later date. "Leave." Eighty-Five's voice may have been in it's typical monotonous manner, but it was clear that she was making a demand.

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Marina Reganok

I could save me lonely soul for you
But the feeling in my heart can't follow through

Marina nodded to Kana. "Yeah, I got that. I'm not intending to get on her bad side.." she stated. She wondered of Kana would send her off to search for the other one. The werewolf would likely be able to find him if she picked up his scent, but of she didn't the search would be harder. She would just wait and see what else Kana said on the matter when she got to it though.

Her attention was now on her next inquiry. The red head looked around, seeing two figures a little further off. She peered at them. "I see two figures over in tha direction. Not sure how familiar they are, but one looks familiar." she told her. She sniffed the air a bit, trying to distinguish a smell that wasn't Kana or Othin's group. It was then that she caught one of the scents. "Wait...one of them is this guy....another one that showed up after the battle. He had a vampiric child with him earlier though. I traveled with them back here and left them at an Inn when you sent for me...they were looking to be hired for battle..at least the boy was..."

You can give your broken heart to me
Cause you know that I'll stay with you
That's why they call me loyalty

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Nuri

Nuri began to grumble and complain as she picked up the supplies she'd set down. Not only had the woman been cold, and mean, but unappreciative. Not so much as a thank you to Xiryus. Nuri didn't like her, but that didn't matter. They could go, and Nuri was eager to get away from her. "Let's get moving Blue. I wanna get that brandy before they run out!" She said, moving over to the dragon and taking his hand in her free one. She was half tempted to jump on his back, say something stupid, and have him carry her around a while to lighten the mood, but she figured that given what just happened, it was likely a bad idea.

Riona the Scaleless

Riona’s eyes shot open as she observed her surroundings for a quick moment. She knew she had fallen asleep waiting for the raccoon, but for how long she couldn’t tell. All she knew was that she felt well rested, and ready to fight when needed. “So he stood me up eh? Maybe he is just a pervert after all.” With a twinge of disappointment in her voice, she morphed her arms into wings and flew into the sky to meet with Othin.

She wasn’t angry at the raccoon, far from it. It was that with his personality, she didn’t expect him not to show up. Also, she was starving at this point, and anything would do to fill her stomach. “He better have a good damn explanation for this. She thought scanning the ground below her, and finding where she needed to be. “I hope this ends with a battle. I could use a new ability or two.” Landing down next to the woman, she bowed to her grinning. “Please tell me you have a good reason to disturb my slumber. Not to be rude, but it was a rather plesant dream."

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

Xiryus Raishin

User Image
User Image
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀

Lord Raishin

The woman wasn't all too nice about anything but he was fine with that. Xiryus had given her dragon blood. That's what she had asked for. Nuri seemed to be upset but that was a given for sure. He nodded along and looked over to her as she grabbed his hand and he continued to follow along with her. "We'll get it, don't worry. Let's just make it to your caravan first to gather your things." Xiryus stated. His mind was still on the thought of that being, but, for now, he would just let his senses keep them safe. As they got further away, he looked down at the vixen he was following. "I guess you never know who really may be following you around huh?" He stated. If things had gotten violent, there would have been less destruction than that women had stated. Xiryus had his elemental attacks ready at any time, but it was nice to have something that wasn't entirely offensive typed. Xiryus had a good amount of defensive skills as well that could have lowered the destruction level exponentially. But, Xiryus would rather not have Nuri caught in the attack. She was someone to protect now.

"How far off is your caravan now? It seems you left in a pretty far place."

User Image

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image
ℴthin

The world's on fire but we're all smiling
Though it's all our fault
It's the permanent scars how broken we are

Othin watched the scene then she blinked and looked at Tala with surprise. She had forgotten and it would show for Tala since Othin had now come accustom of being linked to her. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. A lot has happened and I just forgot, as I will remind you out of everybody I will never lie to you so.... With that Othin showed her the memories of when she was 'sleeping' how she thought of another plan that would bring down both powers and bring up one power that would be more than satisfying.

She was glad she had finished when she was interrupted by Xiryus and she looked confused for a bit then annoyed. THAT b***h ISN'T MINE! She was really really annoyed that Xiryus would think that she would do something like that to him. How dare he? After all they had been through when she had arrived in this world. Xiryus was actually the one that found her when she was too weak to even stand up to Mathias and the one that watched as she made the sorrowing choice of becoming who she really was, an Ashik.

"From what I can tell from your confused look Selina it's obvious you don't recognize me. I'm Othin and I'm piggybacking on your plan but I have a different plan. I'm not going to be at the top when everything is finalized and neither are you. We have to find someone who is actually worthy of such a title and make sure their descendants are as well. Hello Riona," her annoyed manner became serious and then it became happy as she then hugged Riona, "I need some extra bodyguards. I pissed off the king and revealed my true bloodline to this world as a Moonacray so I might be attacked by a lot of people. You seem colder than usual. Where's Scuro? I thought he was going to have a get together with you."

ʇɹɐdɐ llɐɟ ǝʍ ʎɐʍ ǝɥ⊥
ǝuoʇs ɐ ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uɐɔ I oS
pɹɐʍoɔ ɐ ɯ,I ʇnq ɹɐıl ɐ ɹnoʎ

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Nuri

Nuri frowned at Xiryus. "B-but brandy! I never get applejack! C'mooooon! I can show you the caravan afteeerrrrr." Whined the Vixen. She was being ... intentionally annoying right now. Still she would comply with Xiryus, since he was being so kind as to help her with this. "It's just out the front gate. My weasels made me get a drink at a nicer place because they almost got me arrested last time I was here. Something about the guy who got all grabby nearly dying. Still, I had witnesses." She explained. Soon they were out the gate and to her caravan. Xiryus would notice the plant growth now, since they stepped away from the rock to get to it. The vixen left a path of growth in her wake. Be it grass and weeds, or plants that were more pleasing to the eyes and nose. It wasn't as though plants just magically appeared. She just affected what was already there. "So then, Blue." Began the vixen as she opened the door into her caravan. It was fairly large, but part of it was storage, another where she worked out of, and the rest was her bedroom. Despite the horses currently being stabled, it was obvious that it was generally pulled by about eight of them. It wouldn't be able to go very far each day otherwise. It was also made to look the part of a fortune teller's caravan. "This is my home." And now it was time for her humor. "I don't think helping me get supplies counts as courting, so no you don't get a kiss." Given what she'd already seen in Xiryus' future, she doubted that was far off though.

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Tala Lyall

Feeling the fury so pure and so bright
Breaking the bonds of surrender

"Oh? Now that is interesting. It does seem that ti's a bit late to collect my pay now though." Teased the she-wolf to Othin. When Othin asked Riona where Scuro was, Tala spoke up again. "Scuro got involved with that issue at the elf's house. He scouted ahead for us to make sure things were clear while me and Jacobi found a place to avoid the guard. He's likely hiding somewhere until they stop searching for him, or something along those lines. I do hope he's alright. I owe him for pulling me out from under the rubble when that house fell on me." This she said to both Riona and Othin. There was always the distinct possibility that he had been caught. Meanwhile, Kyoku seemed to be elsewhere mentally. He'd been sitting on Othin's shoulder, silent and still, since the elf had left.

Under the moon for our home we will fight
And we will die to defend her

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

Xiryus Raishin

User Image
User Image
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀
▄▀

Lord Raishin

As they were walking away from that scene, it was then his mind was blasted with a loud voice. "Well damn.." He thought to himself. Xiryus had asked her that question before the woman had asked about the blood. He had just forgotten that he had asked in the first place. His mind was slightly older than most, that was for sure. The dragon was going to have to apologize in more ways than one for him to get out of this. Chuckling to himself, he connected his mind with Othin directly. "I am deeply sorry milady. I should have thought about it more before I even asked. You have done much for me and we have been through a lot as it is. It was stupid of me. I know I'll have to do more to apologize, so just say what you wish and I'll do it." He said to her. Looking back to Nuri, he sighed under his breath. Now the thing with Othin was going to cause him some trouble, but that was what it was. His smile came back though when Nuri began to talk about the brandy. With that, she complied and they went on to the caravan outside the gate. Xiryus was amazed about the plant growth around her and simply smiled. There wasn't much that surprised him, but this woman was full of them.

As they got closer to the entirety, he was able to see the caravan as a whole. Nuri opened the door and Xiryus came closer in to where she was. Her last little statement caused him to laugh lightly. "Not even a little one?" Xiryus said with a grin.

User Image
Cecilia DeRosso

Cecilia was watching the three and waiting for the white haired woman to strike. She was quite sure from her demeanor, she would, but she backed off when she was given a bit of the man’s blood. She honestly wasn’t surprised he was a dragon. One reason being she was part elf on her mother’s side, the second was the many races that populated the army, and the final one was a fox woman standing right next to him. With the current situation resolved, she made a note of the woman so a spy could investigate who she was later. For now she followed the two, if only to make sure he stayed safe.

“This would be a terrible way to keep hidden.” Cecilia said to herself quietly as she followed Nuri’s path of plant life. As cool as it was, in retrospect, if she was trying to run away from some soldiers, all they had to do was follow the path straight to her. Arriving at the place not too much later than the two, she held her ear to the wall of the caravan and listened in. “Hmm…A little shadow magic wouldn’t hurt I suppose. Just to break the ice.”

Removing the book from her cloak, and drawing upon its power, she focused in on Nuri’s shadow. “You’ve got this, Cecilia.” A small piece of her shadow broke off, and formed into a cube that hovered behind the fox, just out of sight. “Nothing big. Just a little...Push…” The cube flew fast and into Nuri’s back, before becoming part of her shadow once more. What she hoped was that this was just enough force, to knock her into Xirus’s arms.
Rudaltz Vanmeyer
Staring out of the Abyss

Rudaltz stomped out of the castle, pausing for a moment to turn and scowl at the cluster of guards who were dangling off the side of the battlements. He took a brief moment to slash the vines off with the tip of his lance, before continuing on his way. "And people wonder why we're losing the war." Ignoring the murmurs of dissent, he walked up toward the Freyan camp, and stopped when he noticed an uncomfortable prickling sensation from the raised defenses surrounding it. He unconsciously moved to use his weapon to cut a hole in the magic countermeasures, but stopped himself. Dropping the chest he was dragging, he planted his weapon in the ground and sat down, still scowling. "I'm not going to slay the Scaleless if that lizard's goals align with mine. Not yet. Not until I take the head of the Immortal and root out the rest of their aristocracy." Grumbling about the necessary steps he'd have to take to get his revenge, he thought, "Even if I really want to kill it."

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Nuri

"Hmm, maybe a little o-" Nuri was struck in the back by something, and it knocked her into Xiryus. Nuri had already picked up on Cecilia's scent, so she wasn't all that surprised. Still, it was a little odd for Nuri to be in this position. She wasn't going to knock it though. In fact, she was slowly reaching up to Xiryus' face. She used her hands to try and get a feel for where everything was at, and what Xiryus looked like before pulling him down a little, and ... licking his eye. Laughter erupted from the vixen as she turned and began to move into her caravan. What? Did anyone expect her to be serious?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces