Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
indentedherepressx

User Image

xxxTalissa Fairs Reinheartxxx

Talissa had a book open in her hands. She was sitting at a small table in the castle study reading what to anyone else looking like gibberish. To her it was anything but that. It was an old mythical tale written in Latin. "Enim qui posset amare deformes faber" she read silently to herself. In her head she was simply putting it into English. Talissa recognized amare and posset, then the rest came to her. For who could love the hideous blacksmith she thought. A sigh escaped her before folding the top corner of the page and shutting the book. She had been up since dawn translating the story and now she was feeling a little bored with it.
                                The castle had seemed a little quiet now a days. Talissa hadn't seen much of her husband, William. He had responsibilities to attend to, and she really shouldn't complain much about that. After all their marriage was arranged and her feelings towards him were very much mixed. True she was loyal to him and backed up all of his decisions, but the feeling of love...
                                "It's so nice out and all I've been doing is translating." Talissa said. She stood up and peered out of the little clear window. The study was illuminated by different colors from the light that passed through some of the stain glass windows. Unsure of what time it was exactly she decided to leave and head for the kitchen. It had to be near breakfast at this point.

Out Of Carthage: C: Well hello there everyone! How are my little noodles today?

User Image

Romantic Lunatic

15,275 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Abigale Flame

Look into your gilded mirror Turn your back to me I care not for your pointless fear Or for your vanity

Brush your hair and gloss your lips Perfection, Lady Fair Don't let desire escape your grip Or fall into despair

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The dawn’s light was starting to trickle in, letting those who were still sleeping that it was now time to rise and face the day. The bed chambers of a certain princess lay untouched. The bed that had been made for her, upon request, lay without a single sign that it had been slept in. Nor did the room itself look like anybody occupied the space. Where were the clothes that should be strewed about, showing signs that clothes were at least being tried on? Where were the ladies in waiting, ready to serve the princess every need? Where was anybody in that clean, clean room?

Well, the princess was sitting on the ledge of her window, staring off into the distance. To be more precise, staring at the spot where the rolling dunes of her dessert homeland should be. Yes, the princess of this room was a half-breed: half human and half Elemental. Her blood ran from the royalties of the rolling sands and the deceased king of this land. How awkward for the people of Athlem, to discover that their king had fooled around with an Elemental, and not just any Elemental, the queen of them. They were shocked, disbelief, thinking that these words were nothing more than rumors. Rumors spread in spite so that the Elementals could gain more land for their shrinking nation.

Her red hair was pinned back in two twin ponytails, a loose way of rebelling against the customs that a princess must keep her hair close to her head. She hated the feeling of pins scraping against her skull and tearing out her fine, red hair. It was her joy, the red of hers. It reminded her that although she may be royalty, she was still a powerful Elemental. Her orange eyes were also striking to look at; Very cat like in a way. They gave her a very rebellious look that just proved to everybody else that she did not belong in the palace and that she did belong in their kingdom.

Abigale Flame tossed her head to the side, sighing deeply, placing her cheek on her arm, turning to face the empty room. She had no ladies in waiting rushing to come help her, she had scared them too badly on their first encounter. They had tried to help her undress and she had set their hair on fire, thinking they were going to do more than that. Abigale wasn’t used to getting help from anybody. It had only been a few years since she knew of her royal lineage. Her own mother, who was now dead, made her a secret from her father, from her people, and let her live the life of a servant. She wasn’t made about that part, she was mad at the fact that her mother was ashamed of her; ashamed to have a daughter that wasn’t pure anything. She was an unwanted middle, a bridge that neither the humans nor the Elementals wanted until her grandfather sent her here.

Why now? Why was she being feed to the sharks now? This kingdom was starting to fall apart. Why cause more chaos by throwing in another heir into the picture? True she couldn’t take over, seeing as she was younger, and a girl, but her blood ran from the king, who had recently perished. She never got to meet him, and she was sort of glad that she didn’t. She didn’t want to be any ruler, but she would have to suck it up eventually. But right now, she would just stick to being herself.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Black silk, hide her hand from view Never to be seen Her love, you shalln't dare pursue The titleless vain queen

She who's gorgeous made her plans And then started to see She held the mirror with empty hands Beautiful, not free

Out of Condoms++==

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Amara VonKlause
Phoenix Knight

Amara had to resist the urge to sigh when the behavior of the villagers putside the castle walls was mentioned. She supposed that she couldn't blame them for reacting advresely to rat-like creatures - not only did rats carry disease and eat up stored food, but humans rarely reacted well to that which they did not understand. That was half the reasoning behind her keeping her mixed blood heritage a secret, that and the fact that she liked having an ace in the hole when it came to fights. She nodded approvingly when the leader introduced himself and explained that his clan had set up camp outside the city; they seemed to be a respectful people if anything, and that was good. More conflict in the region was the last thing that was needed.

"Ah, pardon my rudeness," she added when she relaized she had not introduced herself, "I am Dame Amara VonKlause, knight of Athlem. If you would please follow me, sir..." Amara turned and made her way down the corridor to one of the welcoming parlors, catching a maid on the way and asking the girl to see if the Prince was awake and prepared to receive visitors yet. She made sure to tell the maid, quietly so that their guests wouldn't hear, not to rush the Prince if he was not yet ready. She knew that he was still healing from the injuries sustained during the assassination attempt, and didn't want him to have to face politicis unprepared, especially not this early in the day.

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
User Image

▫—(•·÷[ Prince William Reinheart ]÷·•)—▫

"Servus Ad Fata..."

"Da me dormientes sine somnia..."

The True King

╔══════════════╗

Prince William was in the dining hall, writing away. A small pile of scrolls had grown steadily larger beside him. A burnt out candlestick was beside the parchment and quill, along with several bottles of ink. They were the only signs that he had been up all night, William's body not indicating he was tired in the slightest other than the bags under his eyes. He continued to write away at a steady pace, although at times he needed to let his eyes rest or else the words on the page would blur and become illegible. He spent most of the night conducting a small investigation on the attempted assassination of his brother. He would not ascend to the throne through murder, and considering there was no attempts on his life, the assassin was most likely the result of one of his supporters. I don't suppose it'll be a large investigation then... He had the military on his side, yes, and a few more nobles than his brother, yet his brother's supporters grew day by day, while people slowly began to hate his cause more and more.

William paused from writing to rub his temples, he was thinking of the prophecy again, and that was the last thing that he wanted on his mind. The visions already claimed his sleep, every time he slept, he dreamed of those horrible dark visions of himself dying again and again. They were a bit different each time. Sometimes it was in a war, sometimes it was in single combat, and other times it was an ambush in the woods. But each time, it all ended the same, he was killed in a slow and painful manner, and than he experienced the rats and the vultures devour his corpse. It was so terrible that he specifically asked for medication to put him into a deep, dreamless sleep. Unfortunately the castle's supplies were empty, and so he wouldn't be able to sleep for an entire week until their stocks would be refilled. He pushed the scrolls, the quill, and the ink pots away. He was tired, all he wanted was to eat his food, and pray that his medicine would arrive soon.

(( Hello everyone! Glad to be part of the RP! I wasn't too sure what to do with William, so I hope this is alright. ^_^ ))

Mimiika's Wife

Familiar Poster

User Image
User Image

xxxxxƤrince ℛichard ℛeinheartxxxxx
Ƒor Ƥeace Ąnd Ӊarmony

Richard waited patiently whilst she got dressed staring out of the window to pass the time. He noticed there was a lot more life and that some of the soldiers had started their daily training where he had been not long before. He did however notice that there appeared to be some sort of commotion outside the castle doors. For where he was looking, he could not see exactly what was or had happened or the cause of the commotion.
Before he had chance to try and find out any more details, he realized Cathleen was dressed. He noticed the simple dress that she was wearing that despite it being very simple caught his eye. He may have been brought up in rich surroundings but he noticed that it was a dress that had be lovingly cared for. He did think to ask her if she required any more clothes but he was also worried that she would see it as an offense. Instead, he noted to ask a servant to have some more dresses made for her.
Cathleen’s mention of breakfast pulled him from his thoughts and his eyes away from her dress hoping she hadn’t assumed he was thinking the opposite. "Would you prefer to eat outside or inside?" he asked offering her his hand being unsure whether she would take it or not offering her his injured arm so that his good arm was free for whatever he may need to do. "It looks like today will turn out to be a fair day and seems somewhat a waste to miss the chance" he said but in truth he wasn’t so sure it was a good idea either with the soldiers training outside. Although they would act as some sort of entertainment, he didn’t like being watched or followed having become somewhat paranoid since the attack without someone to watch his back. He trusted Cathleen to watch his back but he was supposed to protect her not the other way around.
His mind did wonder to where Dezmon was but he assumed he was still resting in his chambers and would turn up when he least expected it. Dezmon was probably the person he trusted the most to watch his back having being his friend from a young age and had trained him even if his father never accepted it.
He was about to speak again when he heard a knock on the chamber doors and he turned towards it before answering it. Hearing the maid’s message, he thanked her and sent her on her way before returning to Cathleen. "It appears that I have some business to attend to" he said knowing it was going to be even longer before he could eat. "I’m sorry Cathleen would you like to join me? It seems the leader of the Clenchtooth Clan has arrived and wishes for my presence" he said having only listened to the details to remember the proper title as he pulled off his shirt revealing the rest of the markings that spread down his body like wild fire and the bandages covering his injured arm. The bandages was blood stained but he had little time to change let alone deal with the injured that wouldn’t be seen unless he reopening his wounds. He then made his way to his wardrobe and pulled out the darkest shirt he hand which was a dark grey one with a high collar. He had chosen it in case he reopened his wounds so that it would be hidden long enough for the meeting to end.
Not having the time to change his pants which looked more or less clean on, he returned to Cathleen to await her answer pulling his collar straight.

((Out Of Cookies: sorry for taking so long to post it I was replying to pms))

User Image
Alnark de Smerkch
Grand Majestic Mouth of the Clenchtooth
User Image
User Image

User Image

Alnark nodded and followed her lead, slightly hunched over and with his hands behind his back. "You know, Quintis and I were just discussing how remarkable it is that here women can be so senior as military officers. Very rare in other kingdoms, quite interesting - tell me, is this something you found easy to become involved with, or is it still more of an uphill struggle here?"

Truth be told, Rat life wasn't exactly gender-equal, but that was because gender-assigned roles were more trends than impositions. Female rats were more considered homemakers because that's simply what they chose to do more often than not - that said, Alnark had seen some female Tooths he wouldn't like to get involved with in a fistfight, and they got their due respect.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Amara VonKlause
Phoenix Knight

"Hmm..." Amara pondered Alnark's question as she lead him to the parlor, opening the door into the comfortable yet opulently furnished room, "I did have my share of struggles, though I also had a few things in my favour. My father was one of the most senior guards here in the palace, and I grew up learning weaponswork for both him and his comrades. I did have obstacles, particularly my gender, but I overcame them with a little effort and dedication." Stubborness, some had called it, but Amara didn't particularly care. It had been her stubborn attitude that had gotten her were she was now, so what was wrong with being stubborn?

When Amara had first started out on the Palace Guard, there had been a handful of other guards, most of them just as new to the ranks as she was and the majority of them male, that had made things incredibly hard for her, leaving her with the hardest or most difficult tasks. She'd taken a rather sadistic sense of pleasure in watching them stand by in bemusement when she had succeeded. It had been the night guard especially that had given Amara a chance to shine. While her comrades struggled to stay awake, or to fight in the near darkness, Amara's vampire blood had allowed her to see as if it were the middle of the day, leading to her being the one to foil several nocturnal dangers to the royal family.

"Please, make yourselves comfortable," she said to the Clan leader and his entourage, pausing when the maid re-appeared and whispered something to her, adding, "His Highness will be with us shortly."

Popular Genius

User Image

Noble from the Forest of Ascetic

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Corin glanced left and right and began to cross the long hallway to the open corridor of his estate, gently walking on down to the entrance he began to open the solid wooden frame door. He began to shut it, as someone peaked out from one of his rooms, smiling he shut it with a hurry and ran out to the middle of his rose garden. Looking back every few steps to see if they were following him. Slowing down he saw her face again and sat down on one of the benches next to one of the many trellises he had built for the garden. The fragrance of the blooming roses washing over him, relaxing for a moment. He went ahead " Sophia I know you're there." His sister had this habit of following him when he least wanted it, of course they didn't meet much and his father had consented for her to stay for a few more days after they had departed.

Laughing Sophia walked gingerly toward him, " I know brother but must you always go to the castle every morning? It..It just bothers me zat your entire life has been swept into ze undertow of politics in zis country." She said as she plucked a pure white rose of the bush beside her brother. Sitting next to her brother on the other side she caressed the white rose in her hand. " I mean if we were as involved as you are, nothing would be done at ze e'state."

He looked up into his little sisters eyes. "Tout sera bien, ma petite sœur." He smiled in reply to his sisters worries. "Everything will be fine. Your sixteen enjoy, don't worry so much. Please excuse me, though, I need to be on my way." His sister looked down and ruffled out a few wrinkles in her sky blue dress. "Je t'aime, ma petite sœur." He said reassuringly. She replied with a humph and headed over to the fountain in the center of the garden, and looked at him, "Be safe..." and with a smile she headed back into the house.

Corin had his favorite horse saddled for the trip and he hopped onto it. Heading down the road he went to the castle were both feuding brothers would be, either way he still needed to be there. Half way from the forest to Athlem he noticed a rise in the rat populations,... voracious fighters, but not the most sanitary people... He went ahead, not stopping, into the castle village.

He finally arrived at the castle unsaddling himself and letting the servants take his horse to the stables. Taking off his riding cloak, wearing a slimming white riding shirt underneath. He walked on inside, knowing that the Princes would be already up.

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

{Out Of Cappuccinos:I thought I would go ahead and use my first post since I didn't get far and edit it some. And its fine Blip! }

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
›‹ {} ÇĄŦĦĻĘĘŅ ÐÏÅŊÅ {} ›‹
    Wife of the Phoenix Prince

Does my dress look silly? Or did I somehow manage to put it on wrong? pondered the female, watching as her husband eyed the gown she wore. A discrete glance over herself told her otherwise. What could be the problem then? Before she could gather the courage to voice her concern, Richard pipped up with a question of his owns. She too threw a glance out the window, lapsing into silence with thought. To eat outside and enjoy the weather but chance a surprise attack or remain cooped up inside and be surrounded by vigilant eyes? Quite frankly Cathleen felt she would go a bit bonkers the more time she spent caged up inside the four walls of the castle. Breakfast in the fair weather would do just fine.

But, of course, as fate had planned, other things happen to fall into play.

Had she not been trained to be a noble lady at all times, Cathleen was sure she would have given into temptation and thrown the maid, the bearer of bad news, the nastiest glare she could muster. It was selfish, really, but the young woman had really hoped to get a chance to perhaps get to know her husband (now isn't that a strange concept to grasp?) a bit more.
"I see." replied she with a sigh, glancing at her husband for what was to be a moment.
The sight of red tinted bandages, what should have been stark white, however caught her eye.

Cathleen let a small sound escape her lips, something akin to a growl, before she brushed past her husband to rummage through her drawers. Finally, she pulled out her tessen, a bladed fan, and returned to his side. "I shall accompany you," she began, smiling serenely as if nothing was the matter. She reached for his hand and continued to say, "As soon as we are done, we're to return back up here to clean and rebandage your wounds and then be of to breakfast." Then, as if to say that Richard had no say in the matter, she flipped open the fan, just enough as to not cause the blades to deploy, and coquettishly tilted her head. "Shall we?"

Owls Own Carnivals: Don't worry about it!
If you're confused about the tessen, it looks a bit like this but built so that once opened all the way, the blades pop out.

›‹ {} §ide: Phoenix {} ›‹
›‹ {} ₤ocation: Hallways {} ›‹
›‹ {} Ŧhoughts: Can't we all play nice? {} ›‹
Alnark de Smerkch
Grand Majestic Mouth of the Clenchtooth
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Ah, family, I see." Alnark responded, taking a seat. Quintis took one too, but only after Alnark had chosen his. The two Tooths remained standing, their gaze flitting between their surroundings and Amara herself. "Family was always a bit of a difficulty for me, but I must say, if you can make it work then by all means. Either way, you seem more than capable for your position - no-one keeps a steady grip on a sheathed weapon like that without knowing how to use it." he said, pointing one of his crooked steepled fingers at her hip. "Interesting to see how you use it. How is the... the king, is it?" he asked, half to Amara and half to Quintis, who quickly checked a long scroll and nodded.

MelloJello29's Other Half

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
indentedherepressx

User Image

She passed by the dining hall and found William. He looked stressed, as always. And also very sleep deprived. Talissa never really knew why he wasn't sleeping well anymore, something about visions he'd been having. She decided to try and comfort him, it was the least she could do. Talissa slowly approached him. "Well hello dear." she said kindly and sat herself down in the chair close to his. He was rubbing his temples.
                                "I take it you didn't really sleep well last night?" she asked. Talissa crossed her legs and folded her hands on the table. Talissa always hated to see him like this. She leaned forward a bit to look at all the scrolls he had out. It looks like he's been up all night writing this. she thought. Looking at all the writing was starting to make her feel a little stressed out as well.

Out Of Carthage: C:

User Image

Symorin

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Amara VonKlause
Phoenix Knight

Amara nodded a bit in reponse ot the man's comment; though she and Nicholas shared no actual blood relations, he had raised her since she had been very small, hardly a few months old, and he was more of a father to her than any other man ever had been, particularly the vampire that had raped her mother. He glanced at the sword on her hip, nodding a bit as she added, "Thank you, sir." The blade had been specially forged for her by her stepfather when she had first been knighted, and she trained with it every chance she got, usually during the evenings after she was releived of her guard duties. She, like the two guards, remained standing, having taken a position next to the door as she awaited the prince's arrival. She paused a moment before answering the Grand Mouth's next query about the health of the king. "I am sad to say that our king, gods rest his soul, passed about a week ago. The kingdom is now in the care of his sons, Prince Richard and Prince William. I believe it is Prince Richard that will be joining us." More like she knew, as that was the prince that she had sent the maid to fetch. She wondered for a moment if Princess Cathleen would be joining them as well.

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
User Image

▫—(•·÷[ Prince William Reinheart ]÷·•)—▫

"Servus Ad Fata..."

"Da me dormientes sine somnia..."

The True King

╔══════════════╗

William looked up, only the faintest signs of a smile appearing on his face. It was his wife. She was kind, and had been trying to cheer him up... Part of William told himself that she was better than he deserved, someone tired and cynical like him didn't deserve a person as sweet as her. He tried to keep his care of her in check, of course, yet despite all attempts of shrugging her off, they still managed to form a somewhat close relationship. He gave a sigh and relaxed in his seat ever so slightly, "I don't sleep well most nights." He said honestly. They had shared a bed together on their wedding night, it was his duty after all, yet afterwards William would stay with her until she slept, then wander the halls like he always did when he had no medicine to help him.

William waved a servant over, he looked nervous to gain the attention of the 'evil' of the two brothers. "Sir, would you kindly tell the chef that my wife and I would have our breakfast served now?" The man nodded quickly and ran off. William sighed, baseless rumors could do a lot to bring a man's reputation down. He turned to his wife, "I trust you haven't been too bored here in the castle? If you want, I can arrange for a ride around the forests, or perhaps a trip through the town."

CaptCharChar

Mimiika's Wife

Familiar Poster

User Image
User Image

xxxxxƤrince ℛichard ℛeinheartxxxxx
Ƒor Ƥeace Ąnd Ӊarmony

Richard had not noticed her pay attention to his injured arm which came as she heard the noise she made under his breath. At that point it was too late to hide it but there was nothing he could do about information she already knew.
When his eyes caught side of her tessen, it caught him somewhat off guard having a flash back of the assassination attack but quickly pushed the thoughts away. The last thing he needed was to be any more paranoid than he already was.
"Cathleen we shouldn’t go with the appearance that we intensions of war, or threatening them" he said looking at her with some worried look with the flash back causing him to become more paranoid by the minute. "We may not be alone at breakfast depending on how long this meeting will take and how well it goes" knowing he couldn’t have any say in the matter when he was injured and in no real fit state of mind thanks to his flash back. If he didn’t sort himself out before the meeting he knew there was a chance things would take a turn for the worst to say the least.
Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves, hoping it would be enough "Yes, we can’t leave them any longer" knowing it would look bad on his account and also his appearance. "I just hope this meeting doesn’t last long" he said in a quiet voice showing his fear and worry which caused him to appear no more than a little kid.
Knowing the longer he waited the greater his anxiety would grow, he headed towards the welcoming parlours. It didn’t take him long to find the correct pallor straight away spotting the two guards standing either side of the door. On his approach, they recognised both him and Cathleen and bowed before holding the doors open for them to enter.
Upon entry, his attention went straight to Alnark who he bowed his head to politely before he spoke "It is a honour to meet you Alnark de Smerkch, Grand Majestic Mouth of the Clenchtooth Clan" he said doing his best to get the pronunciation of his name correct. "I am Prince Richard and this is my wife lady Cathleen" he announced himself and Cathleen gesturing to Cathleen as he announced her. He then took not of the other 3 people in the room, one which appeared to be an advisor and 2 which appeared to be soldiers in his personal view.
He had no problems with their appearance, in his mind he saw them as 4 people who was equals however he was unsure how the clan ranking worked. That was the downside to him not involving himself in political affairs which included outlying kingdoms. He pulled out a seat for Cathleen and waited until she was seated before he took a seat himself.
"Is there something I can help with?" he said looking over his shoulder at Amara unsure how much he conversation he had missed and details for that matter. He had noticed her when he had entered the room but his main focus had been on the Clenchtooth clan.

((Out Of Cola: sorry off to bed, starting with a headache and it’s really late >_< edit: I'll update the front page tomorrow, really not in the mood for fiddling with graphics atm))

User Image

MelloJello29's Other Half

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
indentedherepressx

User Image

Deep down, Talissa could see through it all. He had the reputation of being such a cynical man. Often times she heard others speaking of how he was a tyrant, but she knew differently. Maybe it was because they had some time to get to know each other. She knew his sleeping habits were becoming strange lately. That explained why when she was up at dawn, he wasn't in bed. Talissa just couldn't understand really what it was. He never wanted to talk about it when she brought it up. And when she tried to help him out a little, and even beg for an explanation, he would just shut her out. The whole thing was just simply out of the question with him and she always had to remember not to bring it about in conversation.

Then she heard it. The word boredom hit Talissa a little hard. She was filled with boredom during the day but never really wanted to admit it. William already did so much for her. He always made sure she was properly cared for but she would just insist all was fine. "What? Bored? You know me I'm always entertained by the stories upstairs, regardless of the language its in." Talissa said trying to force a reassuring smile but it was obvious she was lying.

Out Of Carthage: C: EDIT //: Just like out dear friend Blip Blop, I need sleep. My back is killing me from when I fell on some ice this afternoon so I'm gonna go lay down. Keep me updated lovies <3

User Image

Symorin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas