Cookies!!! 0.21951219512195 22.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Mimiika's Wife

Familiar Poster

User Image

| OOC Page | | Profile Page |

| STORY |

The King has died. After forty years of ruling his kingdom the King of Athlem passed away, the people mourn his passing and to commemorate him the city and its people shall wear black, shops closed to see of the passing of this one true ruler that has guided them through wars, Disasters and most of all found a cure to the horrible plague that struck them five years ago. In the centre of the city a statue has been risen of the King in full armour upon his steed looking up high into the heavens.

Now the Kingdom turn to the two Princes for guidence and hope. But the people are cautious as it is well known that both Princes hate each other. Even rumours have spread of an attempted assassination to one of the princes that failed. The tradition of the kingdom declared that the eldest would take the throne as right of the first born. But in this case it was more complicated for you see they were twins born within seconds of each other and both declaring they were brought forth to the world first it was truly a great problem.

Not only that both the princes had equal amount of supporters backing them up with money and soldiers and after the week of mourning had passed the city was torn into two. Prince William and all that followed him stood under the banner of a "Black Rose". Prince Richard and all his supporters united under the banner of a "Phoenix." In the absence of a ruler for the kingdom, a council has been created in order to keep the kingdom in peace which the Princes are apart of.

Little do they know, the information had spread throughout the kingdom. Seeing their chances, forces are making their self present to solidate their power and standing in the kingdom. However not all forces may not be aiming to form an alliance with the prince, some may be trying to take advantage of the situation and remove both Princes in order to take the throne.

Mimiika's Wife

Familiar Poster

| FORCES |

| ALL SPOTS AVAILABLE NOT JUST LISTED OPEN ONES |
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
| Black Rose |

Lead and formed by Prince William shortly after the king's death in order to claim the throne that was rightfully his. The Black Rose is just as it's name implies. Something beautiful, yet also something ominous that wards off the superstitious and unnerves others. It was created because Prince William saw what darkness and terror lied on the horizon, he knew that the kingdom would face hardship, war, and terror, and that it needed to be strong to survive it. People have criticized it for how 'harsh' the group seemed to be, but it was all to prepare the kingdom for what was to come. It gains most of it's support from the militarily (Who, oddly enough, see William as a kind ruler and a "Brother in arms" rather than as the "Tyrant" others like to think of him as) and a few nobles who hope they can win more power by supporting the kingdom's "True Heir". The ideals of the Black Rose are "Justice, Order, and Strength". How well it lives up to those words depends on who you ask.

Prince - William Reinheart, Symorin
Wife - Talissa Fairs Reinheart, CaptCharChar
Princess - Almarin, Black Roses
General - Thorne, Unseen_Paine!
Noble - Ophelia Katsa Affine, book dork yo_
Noble - Corin Blanchard, Ice-Blue_Glacier
Bodyguard - Zwell Vailstorm, Corgin

User Image
| Phoenix |

Lead by Prince Richard shortly after the king's death in order to claim the throne from his brother as he didn't agree with his ways. The name come from the Prince's free willed, passionate and protective personality named by the members of Phoenix. Phoenix is made up of the people who Richard trusts the most and those who convinced him to stand up for the his ideal for the kingdom. His ideal is to create a land of peace where everyone was equal and had their say and didn't need to worry about wars or being robbed and attacked. The main support for Phoenix comes from the towns people who wished the kingdom to remain peaceful as his father had done before him.

Prince - Richard Reinheart, x_blip_blop_x.
Wife - Cathleen Diana, lilblackdoggie94
Princess - Abigale Flame, xXLemon-DemonXx
General - Skorm Valdumbra, Shats Basson
Noble - Arcadia Marie Delaire, SilentStar08
Dragon Lord - Livia “Livy” Thiele. CaptCharChar
Dragon Lord - Psyke Leonheart, Psyke Leonheart
Friend of the Prince - Dezmon Castel, ColorxMyxRainbow
Soldier / Royal Guard - Flynn Marlin, KGBReturns

User Image
| Clenchtooth Clan |

The Clenchtooth Clan is a nomadic tribe of humanoid rat-like creatures called 'Higher Rats', led by a rank called the Grand Majestic MouthGrand Majestic Mouth is both a political and military title, and the highest obligation is to his clan, whom he must consider as his children. The ranks, in descending order, are Grand Majestic Mouth, Mouth, Tooth, Hand, Claw. Those with magical abilities are attached to person of a certain rank based on their skill, but hold no ranks themselves - they are seen as assistants or advisors. The Mouth and Grand Majestic Mouth ranks are very political in nature - being a warrior alone will only get you so far. In a way, promotion to these ranks are used as a retirement for warriors so adept that their skill and experience is considered useful as reference points for other Mouths. The Grand Majestic Mouth himself is meant to be symbolic, and each one historically will be said to represent some virtue, which will be chanted by the Clan at their address. Alnark de Smerkch is said to represent "Rats and Morality above Family and Power!" due to the heroic slaying of his elder brother, which has since become legendary in his Clan, and the paradigm of how all Clenchtooths should act.

Grand Majestic Mouth - Alnark de Smerkch, Carrion Reaper.

| Thorns |
A newly founded gang created by Falcon, a infamous man wanted in every kingdom for his foul deeds, there goal is to be the number one crime syndicate in all lands. Eventually branching to each city, each kingdom bringing there rain of terror upon the lands. Seeing the feud between the two princes Falcon saw his optionality to start up in Athlem under all the blood and commotion, it was the perfect set up as the city guards would be to busy and before anyone would know it they would have gained a foothold within the kingdom itself.
Bio/history: Falcon has never been a good child since he could remember he would steal, lie and cheat his way till he got what he wanted. As the years rolled on so did Falcons mis-deeds. And soon it saw Falcon burn down his own family mansion, but of course Falcon had taken and sold anything of value before burning down his childhood home with all his family members inside for Falcon had his goal in life set to be the most ruthless feared man in all of the lands.

Many years had passed since the house had been burned down and through out the years Falcon had become more evil, more ruthless carving his name in blood in every city. His bounty alone if collected would see even the most richest of men see poor. The wanted posters no longer said "Dead or Alive" they now just said "Dead". Soon however Falcon would set up his headquarters within the city of Athlem he managed this by his only one true friend who saved his life. This man went by the name of Vincint Fawks, and with his effects combined with Falcons they managed to procure a tavern within the city and create a hidden base underneath it where they would soon rise to power for them self.

Leader - Falcon, TacheKoma
Bartender/ guard of the HQ - Vincint Fawkes, TacheKoma
Assassin/Handyman Leader - The Mason, Novama
Assassin - Ciersce, Crimson_Innocent
Assassin - Kio Liengod, Kio Liengod
Theif - Annabella Martin, Blackcat51

| Neutrals |

Beast Master - Melvira, xXLemon-DemonXx
Pet looking for an owner - Nilakanta, x_blip_blop_x
Occult Scholar - Malachi Shadowseeker, Unseen_Paine!

Mimiika's Wife

Familiar Poster

Mimiika's Wife

Familiar Poster

| RULES |

1. Follow the TOS.
2. It is a semi-lit/lit role play there for at least one paragraph, Although I understand Writers block and keep xxspelling mistakes to a minimum or just use spell checker
3. Violence and romance is encouraged but please keep it pg-13.
4. Swearing and gore are alright. Very much encouraged.
5. Pm me your profile.
6. No spamming.
7. I’d appreciate characters that are like everyday people. No big badass people.
8. I’d appreciate it if people would try to post once a day. I do understand that people are busy. If you are xxgoing to be gone for long periods of time please let me know.
9. No killing people's characters unless the person agrees.
10. Put ‘Long live the king’ as the subject and a smiley somewhere in the post when you pm me your profile so I know you read the rules.
11. Most Importantly Have fun!
12. No god modding, power playing etc.
13. This rp was not stolen I was given permission by Zaoitchi in order to recreate the rp, do not copy it.
14. Do not post until you have been accepted, once accepted post your profile on the profile page.

Mimiika's Wife

Familiar Poster

| PROFILE SKELETON |

Gaia name:
Character name:
Race: (If any of the royalty it will have to be Human i.e prince or princess or the princes wife, i will accept any race including made up races, with details about them in the other section, but NO twilight vampires, any vampire will be acceptable so long as they don't shine. Half races are also accepted but no angels, fallen angels etc.)
Job: (This is for none royalty only, royalty delete this. Jobs include: skills jobs - cooking, witch etc., creature/race related - dragon lord, high elf etc., others - such as vagabond, hired bodyguard, pet, familiar etc. I will pretty much accept anything reasonable. Roles that are listed on the forces list are rpcs moved forward from the previous rp. an open spot means that role is needed however any roles within the faction is welcome and will be added as I receive them)
Weapon:
Skills: (includes fighting styles, every day skills i.e painting, craft skills and things such as fast witted and weapon skills i.e. mastery, expert, natural, basic knowledge)
Magic: (no time, portal or any magic that would make the rp modern and must be reasonable otherwise I will decline)
Side: (Black Rose / Phoenix/ neutral/your own side - but please send info about the side at the end of the profile as an extra section)
Bio/history: (at least 2 paragraphs long)
Personality: (brief personality/traits)
Other: (anything else you want to add, if you're not sure where something goes put it here and i will do my best to place it in the right section)
Appearance:

Mimiika's Wife

Familiar Poster

| MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL |

| Heads of the council |

Prince William
Prince Richard
| Advisors |

[NPC's/Open]

| Other jobs |

[NPC's/Open]

Mimiika's Wife

Familiar Poster

| Before you post |

| Time of day: |

Morning/Mid day - Across all locations

| Weather: |

Athlem - Sunny.

The white mountains - Snowing.

Isle of the blessed - Cloudy/Sunny.

Desert of Arlia - Sunny.

The Valley Of Fallen Kings - Sunny.

The labyrinth of Cedef - Sunny.

Mountains of Isgard - Sunny.

Forest of Balor and caves - Cloudy/Sunny.

Ridge of Ascetic - Sunny.

Forest of Ascetic - Sunny.

Dackling woods - Cloudy/Sunny.

Holy Burial Ground of Nian - Sunny.

Mimiika's Wife

Familiar Poster

User Image
User Image

xxxxxƤrince ℛichard ℛeinheartxxxxx
Ƒor Ƥeace Ąnd Ӊarmony

Richard let out a soft sigh as he pulled back as he poised the bow in his hands ready to strike the target. His slender fingers slid as he increased the tension on the box before he released it moments later. In the matter of a few moments, the arrow struck the target which was a basic archery target and with very little effort had hit bulls eye. He then reached back for another arrow form his quiver stepping back a few extra steps having already been standing around 10 feet away from the target. Poising the bow a second time, he fired a few moments before he was ready as the wind picked up at it hit the target but this time was not as accurate which he noted. He was outside on the castle grounds at the soldier’s training grounds and had been alone apart from the patrolling guards
The prince had been there for quite some time since early in the morning practising archery having had too much on his mind to sleep. He had been training alone however a few of the castle guards had noticed that he wasn’t in his chambers and had added checking on him to their patrols. Whether it was to check his safety or to check he wasn’t doing anything behind his brother’s back he didn’t care or want to know about.
Letting out a quiet sigh under his breath, he went to gather the arrows he had fired at the target before taking a note of how accurate they was before returning them to his quiver. Having worked up a hunger, he headed back inside the castle and headed back to his chambers to return his bow and arrows.
Upon reaching his chambers, he removed his quivers from his shoulder and opened the chamber doors as quietly as he could unsure whether his wife Cathleen was still sleeping. She had been sleeping when he left to train but that was a couple of hours before when he left.

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Amara VonKlause
Phoenix Knight

Amara VonKlause had awoken early that morning, before the sun had even risen over the castle's grounds. She'd bathed and dressed in her usual clothes, then put her armour on over top of it. Then, after a quick round of the castle halls ta make sure that all was well, she had made her way out ot the castle courtyard. She rarely ate with the serants and never with the royals, preferring instead to take her breakfast in her stepfather's company. Like her, he had been up before the sun had risen, firing the forge in his smithy to make sure the fire would be at a proper temperature for his work that day. Amara arrived at his door jsut as the sun was starting to peek over the turrets of the castle, brilliant beams burning away the mists left behind by the night's chill. Nicholas smiled at his stepdaughter as she entered the smithy.

"Good morning, 'Mara," he greeted the woman, frowning just slightly at the barely perceptible dark circles under her eyes. Since the death of the king and the split of the royal family, she'd been working herself harder than ever to protect Prince Richard and his wife, Lady Cathleen. He had even heard rumors of an assassination attempt on the Phoenix Prince, which was shokcing coming so soon after the death of the king. "Sleeping well?" he asked her as she sat at the small table in his workshop were he usually took his meals. "Well enough," Amara responded, though he could see that she was tired. Amara could hide things well from strangers, but Nicholas had raised her and he knew her better than that. He did not call her on it, however, knowing that she could be just as stubborn as he was.

They ate in companionable silence, a honey sweetened porridge that they were both fond of; it was common in the border village where they used to live, but it was hard to come across on the palace grounds. Once they'd finished eating, Amara left her father's company and headed for the private quarters of Prince Richard and his wife to check in on the two. Nicholas, meanwhile, limped over to the anvil and sword that he had been working on repairing, the msithy soon filling with the clang of metal on metal as he worked.

Nicholas VonKlause
Blacksmith

User Image

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
›‹ {} ÇĄŦĦĻĘĘŅ ÐÏÅŊÅ {} ›‹
    Wife of the Phoenix Prince

The soft splashing of rose scented water filled the marble tiled room, candles flickering brightly against the stone walls of the bathroom. A soft feminine sigh broke the tranquil silence. "I wonder how today shall go. Good? Or bad?" mused the lonely female aloud, sinking in deeper into the temped waters of her bubble bath. The female had been living in the castle for a bit of time as a guest, as the wife of Prince Richard even less. While she had been trained since birth for obtaining a role such as the one she had, the female still felt uneasy and unsure of all her duties as a wife. I do not believe Mother, bless her soul, could have prepared me for holy matrimony. The prince had been long gone by the time she had awaken from slumber. To do what exactly, she wasn't sure. She, being a bit a morning riser, couldn't stand being cooped up in their room and had made the decision to indulge and take a leisurely bath. "It's quite a pity...the only time one can truly relax is when in the confinements of one's own bathroom." the young woman held back an amused and quite unladylike snort. So much tension filled the castle with the constant waging of who would take the throne that it was starting to become too much for the royal-by-marriage.
Cathleen sighed and slowly eased herself out of the now room temperature body of water. A soft robe was quickly wrapped around her form and her damp hair left to tumble down her back.
Of all things to expect as she left the comfortable walls of the bathroom, stumbling in to her husband peering into their bedroom chamber. "Richard!" A bright rose blush dusted her cheeks, suddenly becoming acutely aware of her state of dress and the beads of water that clung to her. "I-uh...um" fumbling over her words, the tawny haired female bit her lip and bowed her head slightly in greetings.

Owls Own Carnivals:

›‹ {} §ide: Phoenix {} ›‹
›‹ {} ₤ocation: Hallways {} ›‹
›‹ {} Ŧhoughts: Can't we all play nice? {} ›‹
Alnark de Smerkch
Grand Majestic Mouth of the Clenchtooth
User Image
User Image

User Image

Alnark strode, hands behind his back, through the city of Athlem, the capital of region. To his right stood his advisor, and behind him were two Tooths, the highest pure-warrior rank in the Clenchtooth Clan. Alnark avoided eye contact with the villagers, fully aware that they simply thought his kind to be vermin. He looked up at the enormous Athlem fortress before him, and thought about the plight of his Clan.

Alnark had left his Clenchtooth Clan setting up camp in the grasslands immediately outside the city walls, with the soldiers pitching nomadic tents. To an observer, it may look as though they were plotting a siege, however the reality was very different. The Clenchtooth Clan were travellers, settling in different places and then moving on fairly quickly. Alnark made a point to introduce himself on behalf of his people to every new leader.

The Grand Majestic Mouth entered the castle with his entourage, and stood patiently in the hallway. Approaching a guard, he addressed him - "Ah, guard; please inform your master that I wish to speak with him."

Mimiika's Wife

Familiar Poster

User Image
User Image

xxxxxƤrince ℛichard ℛeinheartxxxxx
Ƒor Ƥeace Ąnd Ӊarmony

Upon entering the chambers, Richard came across the sight of Cathleen which caught him off guard. He had expected that she was most likely awake, however that hadn’t prepared him for her taking a bath. The sight of her, somewhat caught him off guard and he turned to look away out of respect until she had made herself modest with her robe. "I’m sorry Cathleen I should’ve knocked" he said placing his bow on a nearby chair and rested his quiver against it. "Do you need anything?" he said assuming she at least wanted him out of the chambers.
In truth, their relationship hadn’t really gotten past the first stages with his feuding with his brother over the kingdom. He felt guilty about it but especially being newly married but until he truly knew her he wasn’t about to take it any further or to rush her for that matter.
"Would you join me for breakfast?" he said being where he was heading after he had returned his bow and quiver to his chambers. He weighed up whether to change into fresh clothes but he decided instead to do it after he had eaten, not that he was a messy eater but his hunger at that moment and the situation made it somewhat awkward. Deciding to leave the chambers, he went over to his two swords strapping them to his belt having been a habit since he was recently attacked by an assassin. It was the same reason why he had been practising In case he needed to pick up arms whilst his arm was stilled injured form the attack. His everyday moments and uses wasn’t affected however it still caused him some pain after long periods of time.

((Out Of Cookies: is it my browser or is the graphic divided throne graphic not loading in full?))
User Image

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Amara VonKlause
Phoenix Knight

Amara paused on her way to the Phoenix Prince's chambers when she heard servants coming from the main hall whispering about a strange rat-like man that had entered. She frowned lightly and turned, making her way towards the main entrance hall where the guards on duty were being spoken to by what seemed to be a rat-like man accompanied by three more of the kind, two appearing to be warriors and one perhaps an advisor of some kind. She listened as the rat-like creature asked to speak ot the guard's master, the slightest frown appearing on the knight's face. Perhaps he did not yet know of the king's passing and the rift formed between his sons? Amara considered that for a moment, before deciding that the sooner this creature met Prince Richard, the better. His arrival meant the possbility of one more ally for the Phoenix side, and at this point, the more support they could garner, the better.

Amara stepped forward and the gaurds looked rather relieved; apparently, neither of them had been entirely sure which prince to take the visitors to. "Good morning, sir," Amara greeted the group with a small, respectful bow, "If you'd like, I can take you to meet with the prince." She was fairly certain that the prince was awake by now, and if not, she could jsut take the group to one of the small parlors used for greeting visiting nobles and have them wait while she sent a servant to fetch the prince; in these times, there wasn't a chance in hell that she was going to leave a group of possibly dangerous strangers alone anywhere in the castle.

OoC: I can see it jsut fine, might be your browser

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
›‹ {} ÇĄŦĦĻĘĘŅ ÐÏÅŊÅ {} ›‹
    Wife of the Phoenix Prince

Silently thanking the heavens that her husband was a gentleman and not a heathen like some of the nobles she had the pleasure of meeting before, Cathleen quickly started bustling around for the day's wear. She donned a simple dress, a light blue in color, that lightly brushed the tops of her feet. It isn't exactly like the dresses I normally wear but...When in Athlem.. Her mother's family wasn't from Athlem to begin with, hailing from a land where dresses were long layers of fabric intricately wrapped together rather than one layer of fabric held by stitching, rope and buttons. Her childhood had mostly been spent wearing the dresses of her mother's family rather than what she wore now. She shook her thoughts away and slipped a pair of slippers on. The past was the past. It was the present and future that mostly mattered.
Padding towards the entrance of their chambers, she glanced around for the familiar dark mob of hair she had come to recognize as being her husbands. "It's alright. I am ready for the day. You had mentioned breakfast?" Cathleen smiled shyly. "I would love to join you." Her smile faltered at the sight of the swords at Richard's waist. She wasn't sure how to exactly come to grasps with the fact that an attempt her husband's life had happen just days before. Oh how she wished to ask him how he was, if his injuries were healing properly...but how to bring the topic up?

Owls Own Carnivals: Hmm I think it just might be your browser.

›‹ {} §ide: Phoenix {} ›‹
›‹ {} ₤ocation: Hallways {} ›‹
›‹ {} Ŧhoughts: Can't we all play nice? {} ›‹
Alnark de Smerkch
Grand Majestic Mouth of the Clenchtooth
User Image
User Image

User Image

It wasn't long at all before someone much more senior-looking arrived, and Alnark smiled politely at her formalities. "Ah, excellent. It's nice to see a more refined attitude inside these walls - as you can imagine, the villagers here aren't fond of us. I am Alnark de Smerkch, Grand Majestic Mouth of the Clenchtooth Clan - my people have set up residence outside the city walls, and they have been told to keep out of the town itself until the say-so is given. Don't worry about them, they'll do as they're told; we are a respectable Clan. This is Murl and Rall," he said, referred to the two large Tooths behind him, "And this is Quintis, an old friend and guide of mine." he continued, indicating to the wizened advisor. "To whom do I have the honour of addressing?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff