Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deathdime666
FireFox951
Deathdime666

errrrr okay you heard the fox!-taden
*the group geos ahead and reteurns to the ship*
good run kain,fire,taden... you did exceptional...wel bring the loot up later and split up the prize...you get your share we get ours...and kain??? no complaining if you get some crappy weapons again okay? your such a cry baby...-ally
crying she always deos this to me!-kain
*she is shivering on deck her eyes darting back and forth their color is dull. She sits down near Kain hugging her legs looking around paranoid her fire katana at her side loses the radiance in the fire print*

*kain started to try to warm fire up, he put his arms around her and rested his head on her shoulder, he swayed back and forth until he accidently knocked her over, he was on top of her* eek um...um, i was just...trying, you looked...you were shivering, i was trying...to warm you up eek ...*he hit himself again* even when im not trying to make a move i make one xd ...um...sorry fire, i had good intentions and i apoligize and il lead my stuborn a** to my room sad to sleep alone...-kain
hehe^_^ dont worry kain, maybe in a few more years you will understand women xp -taden
like you do?*ally smacked taden across the face*-ally
why do they always do that crying -taden
*hits Taden again before grabbing Kain's arm stopping him*
FireFox951
Deathdime666
FireFox951
Deathdime666

good run kain,fire,taden... you did exceptional...wel bring the loot up later and split up the prize...you get your share we get ours...and kain??? no complaining if you get some crappy weapons again okay? your such a cry baby...-ally
*she is shivering on deck her eyes darting back and forth their color is dull. She sits down near Kain hugging her legs looking around paranoid her fire katana at her side loses the radiance in the fire print*

*kain started to try to warm fire up, he put his arms around her and rested his head on her shoulder, he swayed back and forth until he accidently knocked her over, he was on top of her* eek um...um, i was just...trying, you looked...you were shivering, i was trying...to warm you up eek ...*he hit himself again* even when im not trying to make a move i make one xd ...um...sorry fire, i had good intentions and i apoligize and il lead my stuborn a** to my room sad to sleep alone...-kain
hehe^_^ dont worry kain, maybe in a few more years you will understand women xp -taden

what...?-kain *he looked into fires eyes and started to say something wierd*as the walls come down, as i look into youreyes my fear begans to fade, i could of cried, i should of cried...-kain*his gaze is stone locked on her eyes , similar to the way he looked at the aenima, for a second you could say it was terrifying, he let go the gaze and looked away*
um listen fire... kain isnt...what you call, well simple, he well can see other things others cannot...-ally
FireFox951
Deathdime666
FireFox951
Deathdime666

what...?-kain *he looked into fires eyes and started to say something wierd*as the walls come down, as i look into youreyes my fear begans to fade, i could of cried, i should of cried...-kain*his gaze is stone locked on her eyes , similar to the way he looked at the aenima, for a second you could say it was terrifying, he let go the gaze and looked away*
um listen fire... kain isnt...what you call, well simple, he well can see other things others cannot...-ally
*Fire seems to be in a trance her eyes not blinking and she is not moving. her katana by her side flames. in her mind she is seeing blood around the boat, Kain and Ally missing, Taden thrown across the boat bleeding and Kain's brother kneeling over her tightening the chains on her telling her "Dont worry. I wont hurt you...much twisted "*
FireFox951
*Fire seems to be in a trance her eyes not blinking and she is not moving. her katana by her side flames. in her mind she is seeing blood around the boat, Kain and Ally missing, Taden thrown across the boat bleeding and Kain's brother kneeling over her tightening the chains on her telling her "Dont worry. I wont hurt you...much twisted "*
...i seen it too fire-kain*kain held fire close*
well, um...theres a port town a few miles too the east if you wanna go eek ...-ally
thank you, head there now...-kain*kain headed for the showers*
god im hungry! - taden
theres donuts and cake in the cafeterial, pig out, you gotta be exhuasted! -ally
um , fire, be careful when your around kain, that aenima could go off at anytime, he deosnt know if it accepted him yet ...but you know its going to be dangerouse since it looked like some kind of fish, but remember, if it acceptes him, he can take the form of the creature at anytime he wishes to. just be careful okay?-taden
Deathdime666
FireFox951
well, um...theres a port town a few miles too the east if you wanna go eek ...-ally
god im hungry! - taden
theres donuts and cake in the cafeterial, pig out, you gotta be exhuasted! -ally
um , fire, be careful when your around kain, that aenima could go off at anytime, he deosnt know if it accepted him yet ...but you know its going to be dangerouse since it looked like some kind of fish, but remember, if it acceptes him, he can take the form of the creature at anytime he wishes to. just be careful okay?-taden
*she shakes her head breaking out of the trance* Ooo...What? Oh yeah....sure...*watches Kain leave and sighs she gets up and looks at Taden* Com'on lets get something to eat...
FireFox951
Deathdime666
FireFox951
god im hungry! - taden
*she shakes her head breaking out of the trance* Ooo...What? Oh yeah....sure...*watches Kain leave and sighs she gets up and looks at Taden* Com'on lets get something to eat...

*ally led the two too the cafeteria, there were all kinds of food on the table* eat yourselves to death ^_^-ally
*a hour later kain was standing in the showers watching the water hit his skin...he began to change! his hair started to shrink from his head and form into spikes going outward... his skin turned blue...and his face started to shape into a flat face , no mouth , flat nose, his fingers change to what looked like huge claws...his eyes changed to the green state...he looked like nothing of this world...*
Deathdime666
FireFox951
Deathdime666
FireFox951
god im hungry! - taden

*ally led the two too the cafeteria, there were all kinds of food on the table* eat yourselves to death ^_^-ally
*a hour later kain was standing in the showers watching the water hit his skin...he began to change! his hair started to shrink from his head and form into spikes going outward... his skin turned blue...and his face started to shape into a flat face , no mouth , flat nose, his fingers change to what looked like huge claws...his eyes changed to the green state...he looked like nothing of this world...*
*Fire got a head ache as Kain changed her eyes flamed and fire shot from her body out of control she bangs her head on the table trying to drown the pain*
FireFox951
Deathdime666
FireFox951
Deathdime666
FireFox951
god im hungry! - taden

*Fire got a head ache as Kain changed her eyes flamed and fire shot from her body out of control she bangs her head on the table trying to drown the pain*

*kain looked at the wall for a second then changed back to human...*
so its true, kadia... youve selected me to control you... -kain
*he walked out of the showers, got dressed then headed for the cafeteria to eat*
*the pain goes away and her head hits the table with a thud as she passes out everything around her burned. The tables starts to crack and a hole is made in the table where head hit so many times*
FireFox951
*the pain goes away and her head hits the table with a thud as she passes out everything around her burned. The tables starts to crack and a hole is made in the table where head hit so many times*
*kain sits down next to fire* you okay? you look sick...cmon you gotta be exhuasted, il take ya to bed...and um you can explain why you burnt a hole through the table...-kain*he picked fire up and carried her to the bed and lies her down* so how did you do that...!? fire, its not everyday people blow holes through tables with thier heads... are you okay?
*she moans gripping her head in pain*
FireFox951
*she moans gripping her head in pain*

whoa dont move so fast...-kain*he sat beside her and covered her with the sheets and brought back milk... * i know how your not favoring water so i decided milk was best...-kain *kain wiped fires forhead and kissed her, he started to get up from the bed to head back to the cafeteria*
Kain...*she moans weakly reaching for him*
FireFox951
Kain...*she moans weakly reaching for him*

*he looks back at her then the cafeteria...*oh well, im not hungry-kain*kain climbed in the bed beside fire petting her and kissed her forehead*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff