Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deathdime666
FireFox951
Kain...*she moans weakly reaching for him*

*he looks back at her then the cafeteria...*oh well, im not hungry-kain*kain climbed in the bed beside fire petting her and kissed her forehead*
*her eyes glow and a tray comes in from the cafeteria filled with Kain's favorite foods and treats. She curls up by him and closes her eyes her forehead becoming bruised from hitting the table so many times. She holds on to his shirt tight* Kain, I dont want that vision to come true! I dont want you to die!
FireFox951
Deathdime666
FireFox951
Kain...*she moans weakly reaching for him*

*he looks back at her then the cafeteria...*oh well, im not hungry-kain*kain climbed in the bed beside fire petting her and kissed her forehead*
*her eyes glow and a tray comes in from the cafeteria filled with Kain's favorite foods and treats. She curls up by him and closes her eyes her forehead becoming bruised from hitting the table so many times. She holds on to his shirt tight* Kain, I dont want that vision to come true! I dont want you to die!

he turned on his back then he got up and looked out the window at the night sky...* you cant kill whats already dead... iv'e died sevral times, just never left this world... to be exact i've killed my brother 48 times, yet we are to live like this endlessly ...its my destiny to be savior of this planet...i got immortality, the strength,speed,intelligence at a terrible price... my moralality... i dont die, i just live endlessly like this , unavenged by my death, and taden all the others die as well but they stay dead... im reborn as somebody else but new body... its endless.-kain*he layed down atop of fire and held her closer* IM NOT GOING TO LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN! I LOVE YOU TO MUCH! -kain
Deathdime666

he turned on his back then he got up and looked out the window at the night sky...* you cant kill whats already dead... iv'e died sevral times, just never left this world... to be exact i've killed my brother 48 times, yet we are to live like this endlessly ...its my destiny to be savior of this planet...i got immortality, the strength,speed,intelligence at a terrible price... my moralality... i dont die, i just live endlessly like this , unavenged by my death, and taden all the others die as well but they stay dead... im reborn as somebody else but new body... its endless.-kain*he layed down atop of fire and held her closer* IM NOT GOING TO LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN! I LOVE YOU TO MUCH! -kain
*she starts to feel uncomfortable* Um Kain...what are you going to do?
FireFox951
Deathdime666

*she starts to feel uncomfortable* Um Kain...what are you going to do?

hehehe, sorry stressed *he jumps off then sits next to her* i...i...need you to do something for me though okay? its important
um...what is it? sweatdrop
FireFox951
to find the truth...what really goes on behind closed doors... if we knew the truth
abuot shira's power... theres something they have that eden wants to make sure i dont get my hands...and if i had it maybe all the things i knew would just make sense for once, theres a million suggestions with a million intentions, while people get colder, we are here to end a war between shira and us... except*kain looked down* they have a army, we have nothing...we need to prepare people for it. fire, we need to defeat
shira... theres only one way to do that...-kain *kain gets up and walks into the cafeteria and strangely could talk to fire even and she saw everthing he saw... (kain thoughts: fire, look around you... this is it, we are to defeat shira...but we need a army...and we get a army by exposing the truth to people, thats what eden wants, to expose the truth, to show what to fear in this world, he will stop at nothing to achieve his goal...so many cities destroyed by him... this will be the last! . no more killing... no more death, im sick of it... its over) kain walked back to the room and layed down on the other cot and started to go to sleep.
FireFox951
to find the truth...what really goes on behind closed doors... if we knew the truth
abuot shira's power... theres something they have that eden wants to make sure i dont get my hands...and if i had it maybe all the things i knew would just make sense for once, theres a million suggestions with a million intentions, while people get colder, we are here to end a war between shira and us... except*kain looked down* they have a army, we have nothing...we need to prepare people for it. fire, we need to defeat
shira... theres only one way to do that...-kain *kain gets up and walks into the cafeteria and strangely could talk to fire even and she saw everthing he saw... (kain thoughts: fire, look around you... this is it, we are to defeat shira...but we need a army...and we get a army by exposing the truth to people, thats what eden wants, to expose the truth, to show what to fear in this world, he will stop at nothing to achieve his goal...so many cities destroyed by him... this will be the last! . no more killing... no more death, im sick of it... its over) kain walked back to the room and layed down on the other cot and started to go to sleep.
Deathdime666
FireFox951
*she closes her eyes sleepily and driffs off into a deep sleep... in her dream she can she Kain's brother talking to a group of men a large group almost like an army she is in a cave deep down in the Earth where even sunlight connot reach. the men are sweating and some of them are burned. she laughs quitely to herself at the burned men because she knew it was her doing. Edan: "Ok men Kain has happen to escape along with that fox we need to get her back in order to finish what we need to do..." Fire gasps and her vision becomes more clear and she screams out at Edan "You'll never get your hands on me you filthy basterd!!!" everyone in front of her turns their heads and their jaws drop... Edan: "GET HER!!! I DONT KNOW HOW SHE FOUND US BUT WE CANNOT LET HER ESCAPE!!!" the men grunt and grabs at her pulling her hiar, ears, and tail. Fire is screaming in her sleep tossing and turning as if trying to get someone off*
FireFox951
Deathdime666
FireFox951
*she closes her eyes sleepily and driffs off into a deep sleep... in her dream she can she Kain's brother talking to a group of men a large group almost like an army she is in a cave deep down in the Earth where even sunlight connot reach. the men are sweating and some of them are burned. she laughs quitely to herself at the burned men because she knew it was her doing. Edan: "Ok men Kain has happen to escape along with that fox we need to get her back in order to finish what we need to do..." Fire gasps and her vision becomes more clear and she screams out at Edan "You'll never get your hands on me you filthy basterd!!!" everyone in front of her turns their heads and their jaws drop... Edan: "GET HER!!! I DONT KNOW HOW SHE FOUND US BUT WE CANNOT LET HER ESCAPE!!!" the men grunt and grabs at her pulling her hiar, ears, and tail. Fire is screaming in her sleep tossing and turning as if trying to get someone off*

*kain is awoken by the screams and he jumps up violently and runs over to fire... he kneels down over her throbbing body and puts his hand on her face as if he knew exactly what happned... kain entered the dream world and seenher being helplessly skinned and hurt... a deep green gaze sat in his eyes, he watched as he changed into that "Aenima" his voice changed to a husky and strange voice, like if two were talking at the same time...* We ask no quarter just leave her now! -kain *the troops looked at kain then luaghed since kain seampt to look week, very week, he dropped to his knees and his eyes narrowed as the soldiers luaghed but then kain smiled the most evilest smile, it would make you want to hide in a shell and stay there...* hahaha! -kain*his head flew back as his eyes seemed to shoot off a laser like glow and he jumped back to his feet and with incredible speed he grabbed the nearest troop and crushed his neck then the soldiers ran cowardly except eden, he just looked and luaghed...* heh! so my brother, your prepared now! ...not good ...enough! *eden changed to a black dragon with strange satonic marks all over its body and its eyes glew more than ever ...kain stood his ground but then he was shooken out of the world and went back to normal, he scratched his head looking at fire , he knew then, he knew that this time wouldnt be like the rest*
*she falls out of the bed and face first to the ground waking her up panting and sweating she sits up and clings on to Kain whimpering* What do they want with me? Why me?
FireFox951
*she falls out of the bed and face first to the ground waking her up panting and sweating she sits up and clings on to Kain whimpering* What do they want with me? Why me?

*hugs fire and trys to comfort her* i dont know fire, but one things for sure... theyll never get there hands on you!
*she feels something in her hand and she opens them to see what it is. its a hair of Edan filled with the dirt from the cave. she looks at Kain* Kain...that was no dream...that was for real... *she sniffs the hair* biggrin I can tell you where he is Kain! I can lead you to your brother!
FireFox951
*she feels something in her hand and she opens them to see what it is. its a hair of Edan filled with the dirt from the cave. she looks at Kain* Kain...that was no dream...that was for real... *she sniffs the hair* biggrin I can tell you where he is Kain! I can lead you to your brother!
no stressed i cant kill him, i have no strength yet, but keep it though, it might prove usefull later on. -kain *he looked at the clock , it was 6 in the morning, he headed out for the cafeteria and taden was sitting in a chair eating donuts* look at you stare didnt even ask me if i wanted some biggrin -kain*he sat down next to taden and started to chow*
were gona be hitting the docks soon, tell fire to get ready to leave, and oh i cannot wait^____^ i hear alkadia is the warmest port town ! and its tropical and it barely ever rains!!! heaven whee -taden
heh youve done your research!?-kain
yea just want to know these things ya know?-taden
tehee yup i know^_^-kain
alrightee im gon go get me stuff then go say bye ta meh sis then were out of here! -kain
*she rubs her head in pian and looks out the window* I should not live...if I do and Edan gets me it'll be the end of the world..I cant stand it! I should have never came out of hidding! *she bangs her fist near the window punching through it making a hole the size of her head*
FireFox951
*she rubs her head in pian and looks out the window* I should not live...if I do and Edan gets me it'll be the end of the world..I cant stand it! I should have never came out of hidding! *she bangs her fist near the window punching through it making a hole the size of her head*
*he runs in the room hearing the noise* what the!?...
are you feelin ok fire? ...oh crap ! s**t! were gonna sink! this ship stayes afloat by the ballance of air! great! why! fire!! why did you do that?! scream -kain*his sword starts to glow ominously and time slowed again...* wow ... , how am i doing this! god stressed ! i gotta find a way back! *he looked at his sword then time slowly moved back, he even saw himself come into the room...he stoped right before fire blew the hole and returned to normal time and ran into the room*
dont do it...fire-kain

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces