Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Justice put her sword in it's hilt and started to swim towards the surface, taking her good ol' time*
((i just came in here to check things out the name is much like ours and i wwas curious....))
Death_The_Soultaker
((i just came in here to check things out the name is much like ours and i wwas curious....))

(( xd that's cool. not surprised, though, the name is a tad cliche))
Merc dived a little under the water and pumping his legs hard, he ejects out of the water and into the air above the boat. He lands on the boat water dripping off his clothes and daggers, sheathing them quickly he walks over to the other side of the boat to see if Justice has come up from the water, he hadn't seen her yet.
>: ) *decides to stay under water for awhile*
((gaaaah! so bored!))
Seeing that Justic hadn't come out from under the water Merc, hoping she hadn't drown and not thinking clearing jumped in dropping the daggers on the floor of the boat he leaps in the air and dives fists first into the water. "Justice you ok" he yelled in the water.
Merc moved his mouth to to the side of his face, this was so freaking odd of his to be worried about someone, but he seemed to like this girl, Justice. "Seeing how long you can hold your breath Huh?"
Merc Kiv
Merc moved his mouth to to the side of his face, this was so freaking odd of his to be worried about someone, but he seemed to like this girl, Justice. "Seeing how long you can hold your breath Huh?"

*she cocks her head, confused, then swims up to the surface, jumping onto the boat*
Swimming to the surface in a normal fashion he floats on the surface of the water. Then grabing the railing of the boat and lifting himself up and on to it he looks to where Justice is "Why didn't you come back up after the sharks were gone?"
Just didn't feel like it *she shakes off the water, trying to get her cat ears dry*
He takes his shirt off and twists up letting the water drip from it. Then slidding it wetly back on. "Oh well"

[I gots to go I'll talk to you later]
Merc Kiv
He takes his shirt off and twists up letting the water drip from it. Then slidding it wetly back on. "Oh well"

[I gots to go I'll talk to you later]

((alright, bye)) ^^ have fun? *she slides her katana back into it's shieth, sitting down*
FireFox951
Deathdime666

errrrr okay you heard the fox!-taden
*the group geos ahead and reteurns to the ship*
good run kain,fire,taden... you did exceptional...wel bring the loot up later and split up the prize...you get your share we get ours...and kain??? no complaining if you get some crappy weapons again okay? your such a cry baby...-ally
crying she always deos this to me!-kain
*she is shivering on deck her eyes darting back and forth their color is dull. She sits down near Kain hugging her legs looking around paranoid her fire katana at her side loses the radiance in the fire print*

*kain started to try to warm fire up, he put his arms around her and rested his head on her shoulder, he swayed back and forth until he accidently knocked her over, he was on top of her* eek um...um, i was just...trying, you looked...you were shivering, i was trying...to warm you up eek ...*he hit himself again* even when im not trying to make a move i make one xd ...um...sorry fire, i had good intentions and i apoligize and il lead my stuborn a** to my room sad to sleep alone...-kain
hehe^_^ dont worry kain, maybe in a few more years you will understand women xp -taden
like you do?*ally smacked taden across the face*-ally
why do they always do that crying -taden

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas