Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Rogue

*the creature leapt over Lorenzo, and charged towards her. it snatched her up tossing her in to the air. the monster opened its mouth. she came down and used its legs to hold open its mouth. she took a grenade from her belt and dropped it in to the creatures mouth. she jumped from the being. once to the ground she snatched Lorenzo and shoved him behind a large tree. shoving him to the ground and a low rumble followed by a loud bang. she looked up to see something stringy and slimly slowly slide down the trees trunk. she sort of wanted to hit the man for shooting at it.* "are you alright?" *she tried to ignore the pain that ripped through her left shoulder and arm*
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla

Natasha wakes up to notice someting in the darkness "whats that?"

I don't know, I didn't see anything.

I say half asleep.

something jumped out at me *meow* it replied "awww its a kitty" then it transformed into a big gryphon, Natasha jumped up and took out her sword

I ready myself for a fight with the beast.

The beast charges and bites Natashas leg "oww" Natasha drops and swipes the creature with her sword as she falls

I charge at the beast and lowering my shoulder I hit it square in the chest, pushing it back into the clearing.

7,325 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla

Natasha wakes up to notice someting in the darkness "whats that?"

I don't know, I didn't see anything.

I say half asleep.

something jumped out at me *meow* it replied "awww its a kitty" then it transformed into a big gryphon, Natasha jumped up and took out her sword

The beast charges and bites Natashas leg "oww" Natasha drops and swipes the creature with her sword as she falls

I charge at the beast and lowering my shoulder I hit it square in the chest, pushing it back into the clearing.

Natasha holds onto her wound and pulls out her lovely shotgun only for the beast to take it out of her hand and throw it against a tree when she went to load, Natashas hand was full of blood she cant afford to loose..........
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla

Natasha holds onto her wound and pulls out her lovely shotgun only for the beast to take it out of her hand and throw it against a tree when she went to load, Natashas hand was full of blood she cant afford to loose..........

Natasha stay back, I got this.

I lift a large branch over my head and fly up through the trees, to come screaming down on top of the beast.
Athrunslover
Yakane
Athrunslover
Yakane
Athrunslover
Lilly wakes up abruptly to notice something staring at her, its a banshee!!! Lilly draws out her sword only to be hit and knocked back, her sword flew out of her hand and landed on the ground below

Yakane takes out his Ninjato and slices the Banshees throat, it screams and vanishes, he offers his hand to the new found girl

Lilly blushes a bright red and takes his hand "thank you"

"your welcome, theres a ton of theese buzzers out her huh?"

"well yeah its the dark forest after all...." Lilly looks up at the stars

sweatdrop "right" Yakane looks around to see if any other critters would pop out
Skerianne
*the creature leapt over Lorenzo, and charged towards her. it snatched her up tossing her in to the air. the monster opened its mouth. she came down and used its legs to hold open its mouth. she took a grenade from her belt and dropped it in to the creatures mouth. she jumped from the being. once to the ground she snatched Lorenzo and shoved him behind a large tree. shoving him to the ground and a low rumble followed by a loud bang. she looked up to see something stringy and slimly slowly slide down the trees trunk. she sort of wanted to hit the man for shooting at it.* "are you alright?" *she tried to ignore the pain that ripped through her left shoulder and arm*

sweatdrop "sorry, I let my concentration slip" Lorenzo was beating himself up on the inside for letting his guard down maybe he truly was getting old

7,325 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla

I lift a large branch over my head and fly up through the trees, to come screaming down on top of the beast.

"thanks" was all Natasha could say as she fainted she needed blood and fast
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla

"thanks" was all Natasha could say as she fainted she needed blood and fast

I pick her up and carry her back inside the hollow tree. I lay her down and open her mouth checking for fangs.

Are you a Vampire?

7,325 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla

"thanks" was all Natasha could say she needed blood and fast

I pick her up and carry her back inside the hollow tree. I lay her down and open her mouth checking for fangs.

Are you a Vampire?

"yes" Natasha says quietly and faints
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla

Are you a Vampire?

I prop her up and cut my wrist, I gently open her mouth and put my arm around her head.

Drink, Natasha.

Shadowy Rogue

Cagallislover
Skerianne

sweatdrop "sorry, I let my concentration slip" Lorenzo was beating himself up on the inside for letting his guard down maybe he truly was getting old

* she could no longer ignore the pain in her left arm. she felt something wet and sticky against her skin. pressing a hand to her shoulder, blood seeped out of a shallow wound. removing her coat she got a closer look at the wound. seeing as it was already healing, she pulled her coat back on.* "at least i found the something i was looking for. we should move before others show up"

7,325 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla

Are you a Vampire?

I prop her up and cut my wrist, I gently open her mouth and put my arm around her head.

Drink, Natasha.

Natasha drank hoping to get better which she eventually started to

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas