Welcome to Gaia! ::

CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla

Natasha yawns and falls asleep in wonders arms

I unhook my cloak and wrap it around us, as I fall asleep too.

Natasha sleeps and cuddles up to wonder

I purr and cuddle back.

Natasha wakes up abruptly only to notice it was all a dream and wonders if she will ever avenge her parents she looks at Wonder and kisses his lips softly only to go back to sleep in his arms

I return her kiss and hold her tight, having a similar dream, but it does not cause me to wake, instead I smile; remembering the day I left the rest of my kind.

Shadowy Rogue

" yes, being a vampire makes a lot of things difficult to notice" *she tore her eyes from the stars to look over Lorenzo. a ruffle in the trees caught her attention. something was watching them*
Yakane
Athrunslover
Lilly wakes up abruptly to notice something staring at her, its a banshee!!! Lilly draws out her sword only to be hit and knocked back, her sword flew out of her hand and landed on the ground below

Yakane takes out his Ninjato and slices the Banshees throat, it screams and vanishes, he offers his hand to the new found girl

Lilly blushes a bright red and takes his hand "thank you"
Skerianne
" yes, being a vampire makes a lot of things difficult to notice" *she tore her eyes from the stars to look over Lorenzo. a ruffle in the trees caught her attention. something was watching them*

Lorenzo takes out his pistol and looks in the direction of the ruffled leaves ninja

7,325 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla

Natasha yawns and falls asleep in wonders arms

I unhook my cloak and wrap it around us, as I fall asleep too.

I purr and cuddle back.

Natasha wakes up abruptly only to notice it was all a dream and wonders if she will ever avenge her parents she looks at Wonder and kisses his lips softly only to go back to sleep in his arms

I return her kiss and hold her tight, having a similar dream, but it does not cause me to wake, instead I smile; remembering the day I left the rest of my kind.

Natasha smiles and thinks of Wonder 'who is he really' she thinks

Shadowy Rogue

Cagallislover
Skerianne

Lorenzo takes out his pistol and looks in the direction of the ruffled leaves ninja

*she thinks nothing of it at first, until the branches over head start to creak. the ruffling of bushes only makes the sense of danger worse. she pushes Lorenzo's back to the trunk of the tree in a sad attempt to keep him out of harms way. with guns at the ready. she waited. *
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla

I purr and cuddle back.

I turn in my sleep and hold her closer.

7,325 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla

I purr and cuddle back.

Natasha wakes up to notice someting in the darkness "whats that?"
Athrunslover
Yakane
Athrunslover
Lilly wakes up abruptly to notice something staring at her, its a banshee!!! Lilly draws out her sword only to be hit and knocked back, her sword flew out of her hand and landed on the ground below

Yakane takes out his Ninjato and slices the Banshees throat, it screams and vanishes, he offers his hand to the new found girl

"your welcome, theres a ton of theese buzzers out her huh?"
Skerianne
Cagallislover
Skerianne

*she thinks nothing of it at first, until the branches over head start to creak. the ruffling of bushes only makes the sense of danger worse. she pushes Lorenzo's back to the trunk of the tree in a sad attempt to keep him out of harms way. with guns at the ready. she waited. *

the monster leapt out from the darkness as Lorenzo shot bullets from his pistol
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla

I don't know, I didn't see anything.

I say half asleep.

7,325 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla

I say half asleep.

something jumped out at me *meow* it replied "awww its a kitty" then it transformed into a big gryphon, Natasha jumped up and took out her sword
Yakane
Athrunslover
Yakane
Athrunslover

"your welcome, theres a ton of theese buzzers out her huh?"

"well yeah its the dark forest after all...." Lilly looks up at the stars
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla

I say half asleep.

something jumped out at me *meow* it replied "awww its a kitty" then it transformed into a big gryphon, Natasha jumped up and took out her sword

I ready myself for a fight with the beast.

7,325 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla

I say half asleep.

I ready myself for a fight with the beast.

The beast charges and bites Natashas leg "oww" Natasha drops and swipes the creature with her sword as she falls

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff