Welcome to Gaia! ::

CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla

(thxs and my mom was gonna take me to the hospital but i was like "but my...presents...." wink

"it sure does" Natasha holds onto Wonder

I look down at my arm and smile up at her.

Its ok, you can let me go now.

*blushes* sorry *Natasha kisses his cheek and lets go*

I blink and smile as I take a seat on the floor of the hollow tree.

We should be ok here, at least for the night.

Natasha sits next to wonder ad puts her head on his shoulder

I smile and put my arm around her.

So why so affectionate toward me? Not that I mind at all, I'm happy for the company.

7,325 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla

(thxs and my mom was gonna take me to the hospital but i was like "but my...presents...." wink

"it sure does" Natasha holds onto Wonder

I look down at my arm and smile up at her.

Its ok, you can let me go now.

So why so affectionate toward me? Not that I mind at all, I'm happy for the company.

natasha blushes "your cute and strong....."
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla

I offer her a kiss.

Your cute too.

Shadowy Rogue

Name-Skeri
Age- looks around 18
Race- Vampire
Background- runaway teen became a vampire, watched her sire die, was left alone to carry on where he left off.
Weapon- normally a gun but will use whatever is handy
Appearance- blue/green eyes, long dark hair, pale skin. black clothing.

*she was flung through the air by an unidentifiable creature, she quickly fell to earth knowing it was going to be a rough landing. as she fell she hit multiple tree branches on the way down. she hit the ground with a thud. pain shot through her body. she tried open her eyes to find she had a headache she couldn't shake off. she realized she was pinned under a large branch.*

7,325 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla

I offer her a kiss.

Your cute too.

Natasha puts her arms around wonders neck and kisses him passionatly
Name- Larenzo
Age- 200 doesn't look over 20
Race- Vampire
Background- Turned vampire when 13 he is now rich and hiding many secrets
Apperance-
User Image
Skerianne
Name-Skeri
Age- looks around 18
Race- Vampire
Background- runaway teen became a vampire, watched her sire die, was left alone to carry on where he left off.

*she was flung through the air by an unidentifiable creature, she quickly fell to earth knowing it was going to be a rough landing. as she fell she hit multiple tree branches on the way down. she hit the ground with a thud. pain shot through her body. she tried open her eyes to find she had a headache she couldn't shake off. she realized she was pinned under a large branch.*

Lorenzo sees this lowly vampire and decides to help he picks up the branch and offers his hand
Lilly leaves the hollow tree to explore the outside

Shadowy Rogue

Cagallislover
Skerianne
Name-Skeri
Age- looks around 18
Race- Vampire

Lorenzo sees this lowly vampire and decides to help he picks up the branch and offers his hand

*she sis up and coughs. a leave floats out of her mouth. she takes the unknown mans hand.* "thank you"
Skerianne
Cagallislover
Skerianne
Name-Skeri
Age- looks around 18
Race- Vampire

*she sits up and coughs. a leaf floats out of her mouth. she takes the unknown mans hand.* "thank you"

"your welcome" Lorenzo looks up at the stars then says "whats a vampire such as yourself doing her?"

Shadowy Rogue

Cagallislover
Skerianne
Cagallislover
Skerianne
Name-Skeri
Age- looks around 18
Race- Vampire

*she sits up and coughs. a leaf floats out of her mouth. she takes the unknown mans hand.* "thank you"

"your welcome" Lorenzo looks up at the stars then says "whats a vampire such as yourself doing her?"

"well, that might be a long story" *she stretched out the best she could. she snapped her head to said to creak her neck.* "i was sent to find something but found the wrong something".
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla

I offer her a kiss.

Your cute too.

I kiss her back and hold her tightly.

7,325 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla
theunamedwonder
CagalliZalla

I offer her a kiss.

Your cute too.

I kiss her back and hold her tightly.

Natasha awns and falls asleep in wonders arms
Skerianne
Cagallislover
Skerianne
Cagallislover
Skerianne
Name-Skeri
Age- looks around 18
Race- Vampire

"well, that might be a long story" *she stretched out the best she could. she snapped her head to said to creak her neck.* "i was sent to find something but found the wrong something".

"well at least your allright, right?" Lorenzo looks at her with is pale blue eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff