Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Vampires , Werewolves, Hunters?

Vamps. 0.20863309352518 20.9% [ 29 ]
Werewolves. 0.15107913669065 15.1% [ 21 ]
Hunters. 0.29496402877698 29.5% [ 41 ]
Other? 0.34532374100719 34.5% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]

Jeremy rolled his eyes. "Cause his food is much better?" he teased. Turning the corner he looked around and pointed to an empty table, "meet you there? "
He left her to go into the line. Using his long legs to his advantage of beating most of the crowd. Moments later he paid the cashier and searched before returning to his friend

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Natalie dared not let her eyes stray away from him as he was going through the lunch line. Had to make sure nobody tried to mess with him or cut him in line, else there would be problems. Said problems being her teaching them a thing or two. But fortunately, she didn't need to get involved, and was instead smiling as her friend approached the table. Grinning, she would watch as he sat down on the other side of the table and finally took a bite from her lunch, in this case, a PBJ. "So, wanna come to my place after school to hang out?" she asked with big hopes, "or we could go to your place. Your pick." It didn't sound like she was game for a third option, that being to not hang out.
Not even a bite into his meal and she already was asking him about after school. He rolled his eyes some, and avoided the question by plopping the tip of the pizza between his teeth. Chewing, because it was necessary, to buy time he thought about it before swallowing to answer. "I think I may just head home. Your mom's suppose to be back today isn't she? Besides you know how my parents are on the first day,:" he gave her a soft grin knowing she'd likely pout. He hoped reminding her about Genna would brighten her spirits though, Lucio seemed to get off her case whenever her mom was home, though he didn't know she was there this morning to see Natalie off. Taking another bite he waited before adding, "if she's not though we could meet at the park by your house..."

Genna looked mindlessly at the television, in thought at how surprised she was that Lucio hadn't left to go check on their daughter. Her hand held her head, elbow propped on the armrest of the couch. She heard her phone buzz on the end table next to her and nonchalantly looked over to it: Message from Taylor. A slight sigh was released, one of exhaustion and she let her head fall off her hand and back onto the couch, ignoring the phone and continuing to blankly stare at whatever show came on at this point or was she watching a movie?

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"My mom? Well, she's home, but... we still should hang out," Natalie pouted, as he had thought she would. Damn, why was he such an evasive one? Hard to catch and, when caught, easy to slip away? Sheesh. It sure was a challenge. Much like a fish. Natalie looked around for a moment, thinking some fish would be nice right about now. The cafeteria probably didn't serve that, unfortunately. Maybe when she went home they could have salmon for dinner. Would her mom cook that? "What if we had cooked salmon for dinner? You like that, right?" she quickly suggested. Maybe that would lure him in... haha puns.

"So, I'm going to go down to the school, and check on our daughter," Lucio rehearsed once more, just to get some momentum. It wasn't easy to uh, approach Genna about this. She never really liked it when he went to the school himself, to feed his paranoia. He sighed, before walking down the stairs, and going to where she was at. Watching TV huh? Okay, he can do this. The husband took a breath and spoke. "Anything in this world is possible, isn't it? I mean, people have cats trained to do all sorts of tricks, and cats are the most stubborn animals out there. And you know how it gets around here, it can get crazy. Hell, we have vampires. It's a crazy world, anything's possible, so we have to be ready for anything. Sooo... I'm going down to the school to check on our daughter." He grabbed the keys and made haste.
The boy looked up at her through the dark strands of his hair as he went to take another bite. Tearing it away, he thought of her offer, he did like fish, but still felt as though he'd intrude. Swallowing the piece, his blue eyes looked at her, almost piercingly. "And if I said no...?" he said, almost darkly waiting to see that adorable pout again. All the while, he had his free hand under the table texting Mia and Danny to see if they wanted to have a first day of school thing, it varied from a simple dinner at home to going to one of the more expensive restaurants; hell one time it was a cruise since the school started on a Friday. "Besides it's not like you've asked," he added after another bite with a shrug.

Hearing Lucio come down the stairs, Genna turned her attention to him. A brow raised up, what the hell was he talking about cats for? And now the vampire speech so that means....yup he wanted to go to the school. Swinging herself forward she retrieved her bow and arrow from under the couch and in a swift movement shot it pass him and into the door lock to jam it. "School is already more than halfway over..." she said, surprisingly calm. "I'm sure she'll text you any minute now asking if Jeremy can come over or she can go there," she reassured him, moving towards him to retrieve her arrow. Yanking it out of the door she turned with a smirk, "besides you can't leave now...you have a door to fix."

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

He. Wouldn't. Dare. Natalie had a pure look of utter shock on her face, as though she had seen a vampire. Why would he not want to come to her place? Did she smell? Did her dad smell? She wondered, if there was a reason, but she didn't ask. She just let the shock of what he said settle in as her eyes turned to a puppy's and her pout was found once again. "I'll ask them, one second," Natale smiled brightly, quickly retrieving her own phone and texting her father and mother. 'Can we have fish for dinner please mom dad? It'd be nice. Fish is nice. Jeremy likes fish. Everyone wins right?'

"I don't th-" Lucio stopped and checked his phone, feeling a buzz in his pocket. Retrieving it, he discovered.... well what do you know, "well, close enough I guess. How does fish sound?" Lucio went to the door and sighed, looking at the thing. He really didn't want to fix the door. He REALLY didn't want to fix the door. He was an old man. Well, old enough. Okay fine he was still young enough to be doing that kind of thing but he sure as hell didn't enjoy it. "One second, I'll get my toolkit," he grumbled, feigning an anger. And in passing her toward the garage, he would ruffle her hair with a chuckle.
Genna chuckled, "fish sounds fine I guess." She messaged her daughter back the same response. "I can make it worse next time if you'd like," she grinned with a snarky attitude. Stretching briefly, she placed the bow and arrow back in it's place under the couch. One thing that was nice about their daughter being older is that she could have weapons in places like that, not having to worry that a barbie or ball went under and then she hurt herself, but it did take a lot of convincing for Lucio. Going into the kitchen she looked to see if there was any of the requested meal before going to her husband, "think we need to go to the store, besides fresh is better." The 'we' part being partly so he wouldn't run off to the school.

Jeremy's eyes quickly flickered down to his phone while Natalie was preoccupied with hers, seeing a response from his parents saying they didn't mind but would get an evening with him. The boy slightly rolled his eyes, how different could their parents be. When she would get a response he'd know the answer from her facial expression alone, answering her before she could speak saying, "okay..." taking a bite of the pizza crust with a slight grin as though he had some inside joke, which he kind of did if you count him toying with her to get her to pout, which worked.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Natalie got the message and nearly squealed with delight. Hot damn this was getting close. She had the dinner set and maybe the permission (surely they could read her mind?), But now it came down to Jeremy. Her eyes slowly made her way over to him, trying to read him. What did he mean by okay? Was that an okay to say that he could do it? Or was it an okay saying he had something to tell her? Surely he meant that as he's good to go. But she remained silent. She felt her pout coming as she waited for a clear answer, her heart beating so heavily with every second that past. And seconds felt like minutes, minutes to hours, hours to days and weeks months seasons years. It was all so heavy on her poor soul, the young lady sitting there with utmost fear of what was to come but such excitement building up within her small heart. "Can you?"

"Nono, it's bad enough, don't make it worse," Lucio laughed a bit nervously, having retrieved the toolkit from the garage and started getting to work on the repair, "you need me to come to the store with you? Oh sure you do. Okay let's go." Lucio stopped working and was quick to start the garage door so they could leave through it, and get in the car to head toward the store.

"More Danny Mia time, huh? Fine by me. I could drink to that." He held up his glass of blood, as though it was champagne. "To us, having more Danny Mia time and Jeremy getting to spend his time with friend. Maybe tomorrow evening we can go down to the arcade or something. What does he like to do besides lock himself up in his room and study astrology?"
Mia looked up at his glass in the air and shook her head taking a drink of hers. It was a bit nice being home alone for longer periods of times, she was afraid a few years ago when classes seemed to be shorter that they'd never be able to regain strength as needed. "Maybe we could take him to the GameGo or is it GameStop...Stop-n-Game?...." she began mumbling before shaking her head, "or perhaps this weekend we can take him and Natalie up to the observatory or maybe the science museum." The boy was easier to get out of the house if it was with his friend, probably because she pried him. "Probably the latter, last I heard there is a lot of interactive things there that I'm sure both can be intrigued with," she grinned some feeling proud but would look up tickets and all later.

Genna looked to the door before giving a shrug, "alright..." and walked to the garage to get in the car. "You'd think with all these neurosurgeons they'd figure out what was wrong," she accidentally blurted out her thoughts rather that think them. Rubbing the back of her neck she looked out the window. "Sooo....fish...salmon is usually a good choice, can bake it with some lemon and garlic," she quickly rambled adding garlic figuring Lucio would be happy even though it was a superstition and garlic went good as a seasoning for the fish. "Hmm...sides could be rice and broccoli or some other veggie?" she added on before her mind began to think of what other groceries they should pick up, her thoughts went to some alcohol would be nice...with a sigh.

Last bite of the pizza crust was chewed painfully slow, at least for Natalie's sake. Oh he loved to tease her. After he swallowed he took a long gulp of his drink, just to add on to it before giving her a crooked grin. Leaning across the table he pinched her lips gently together and replied, "yeah..." His eyes narrowed slightly to her, warning her to be quiet, along with applying more pressure with his fingers. Releasing her, he leaned back into his chair and looked at the clock against the wall. "I can only imagine what my parents are cooking up for us to do now that they don't have the first day to themselves with me," he said, acting exhausted or annoyed with the thought, though he didn't really mind. It was all for show to see his friends' reactions.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"Mmmm!!!" She... erm, mm'd under her lips as she was muffled by his fingers. She saw his eyes narrow and quickly silenced as he let go. She was basically bouncing in her seat and ready to get the hell out of there. Go to her place, with her parents, with Jeremy, and just... what were they going to do?! Maybe they'd play basketball or something? She wondered as she sat there, hearing him mention what his parents would have for dinner. Knowing the two parents, Natalie was sure they were probably having a nice filling dinner. It would sure be nice to be there at his house... but she didn't care either way, she just wanted to hang out with the guy. But still, she had to assure him with a pout "it'll be fun! Trust me you'll like it."

"Some alcohol?" he suggested with a bit of a grin, though his eyes returned to the road as they were on their way. It would be better to have that on a day when they were a little more.. alone? Seeing as they were having kids at the house, they couldn't really afford to drink, so maybe they could save it for another evening... maybe Natalie would like to go to Jeremy's house. And somehow, Lucio hasn't asked to meet his parents yet. More than likely a result of his wife keeping him from letting his paranoia get to him.

"I'm sure she would love to go there, and Jeremy as well," he agreed whilst sipping from the glass and savoring the taste a little. It was among the few things he could really taste these days and, well, it was better than tasting nothing wasn't it? He thought about the observatory before mentioning "do you think her parents will want to meet us before we take them both up there? Imagine if Natalie told them she want to the observatory and we didn't tell them beforehand... we'd be in quite some trouble with those two."
The bell rang and Jeremy shook his head. "I don't understand why they have one class left at the end of the day..." Shrugging he got up and swung his bag over his shoulder. "I'll meet you at the front of the school after class, I'll be a little later maybe since I have gym but I don't think we're changing out so..." He trailed off as he picked his tray up to toss it. "See you in a bit..." he said as he gave her a wave to walk off towards class. Humming quietly to himself he rounded the corner to find the area where his gym instructor was, Mr. Grollander? Strange name...

Genna pouted, "they're old enough to understand." Her shoulders slumped and she slipped out of the car. Grabbing a cart she went inside first and walked around a bit, putting some random items in the basket for what they may need, along with some simple goodies such as cookies. She paused at the seafood counter, looking over her shoulder to see if Lucio caught up before turning back to ponder on the best looking selection.

The vampiress' eyes narrowed at Danny, "are you stupid? There's a reason we haven't introduced ourselves to her parents...they wouldn't take to kindly to meeting us remember?" She paused shaking her head and downing the rest of her drink. "Or have you forgotten who her parents are, and if they knew whose Jeremy's were you can say goodbye to their friendship and you know that boy would never come out of his room then..." She took a deep breath before calming to look at him, "we'll just see what he'd like whenever he gets home okay?"

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Surely they were old enough. At least Jeremy seemed to be a bit more mature and could likely understand where they were coming from. Natalie? Well, she was old enough, but he didn't know if she'd exactly understand. But hey, it's a talk they could have with the two of them. Lucio slipped a bottle of something or another into the cart as they went along their way, watching as she looked at the selection of fish. So hard to choose, he enjoyed fish. He enjoyed most food. Damn he was getting hungry now. "Do they have any sample stands do you think?" he asked silently, feeling his stomach craving for something. Anything.

"I'm not stupid, I'm just saying I'm worried about getting caught. Surely Lucio would want to meet us before letting us take his daughter up to an observatory, and neither of us want that to happen," he corrected with a raised eyebrow. They'd had Natalie come over, fortunately without the parents wanting to meet these vampires. But a day trip, that was a bit more responsibility to put into some hands. Surely Lucio would not accept a day trip without meeting these two, and perhaps being there with them. Hence, he believed the only option would be to take them without telling the parents. Saying it's a sleepover or something. But that would encourage the girl to lie, and they couldn't do that. "So I guess we'll need to wait and see. With any luck, he won't mention the observatory."
Genna lost her train of thought when Lucio finally showed up only to declare that he was hungry. She rolled her eyes at him, "does it look like we're in Costco?" Looking down a ways she pointed, "why not go to the deli counter and get yourself a sammich?" Not waiting for his reply or to see if he'd scurry off she went back to the task of choosing a fish. Price, freshness, and value were all necessary to take into account. Grabbing a fairly large one that seemed to be mostly of even thickness, she placed it in the cart, turning to see where her husband ran off to and pushed the cart down to pick out a few more items, such as soda for the kids. "Lucio!" she called before she would head to the front of the store to checkout.

Mia tilted her head to the side, "your not?" she teased with a smirk. "But we've taken her out on the lake and whatnot..." she shrugged. The vampiress finally just nodded, getting up to put her glass in the sink. Returning to the couch, she tilted her head back to rest it. "I wonder how often Jeremy's lied to us," she mused looking somewhat over to the door, "wonder if we should check his room for drugs or dirty magazines." Moving her head to the side she looked at her husband, "or is that more of a high school problem?"

Jeremy sneezed out of the blue. Rubbing his nose he couldn't help but think, is someone talking about me? Shaking his head, he followed the crowd of other males into the locker rooms to choose his locker for the semester. Getting a top one was his priority, he didn't really care where else. Finding one, he slammed his lock closed, jogged the number down in his memory to return to the teacher, class would be over soon.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"This place is heaven," Lucio admitted to Genna, returning with a sammich in hand. Half a sandwich, to be precise. His eyes shifted around, just to get his bearings seeing as he had rushed over here, and then to what was in the cart. She seemed to have made a good choice of fish and he could only imagine how it would turn out. He stood there, looking at the fish and realizing they were basically just doing this because Natalie wanted to have her friend over. "Do you think we've spoiled her?" Lucio asked, not quite realizing that much of the blame was in his hands.

"Dirty magazines? Drugs? Lying? He'd probably never do any of that, even if we tried to get him to. Not that we should. I think the worst he's hiding under his bed is a collection of astrology books." Danny rolled his eyes at the thought of their kid behaving inappropriately as such. He then got to his feet and began to pace a little, seeing as he had planned on taking their adopted son down to an arcade or something for his first day of school. A nice dinner out would have been great. But hey, on the flip side, he got to spend more time alone with Mia, right? "I wonder what we're going to do when the bird's left the nest," he spoke silently.
"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," she laughed rolling her eyes before continuing to move towards the cashiers. His next sentence caused her to raise her brow at him in a 'are you serious' manner. "I haven't," she answered simply, letting it be up to him how to take the information. However she highly doubted he'd get the point, one being a man and two he has yet to get it in the first place. A sigh released from her lips and she shoved the cart again to move forward in line before moving around to the front of it, beginning to put the items on the conveyor belt. "I'm surprised his parents allowed him, he usually goes straight home on the first and last day," she mused walking over to the end of the line to give the cashier monies.

Mia shrugged, "I suppose you're right..." She couldn't shake the mysterious feeling though. While their son was seemingly perfect it was almost eerie and he mostly kept to himself anyway. She'd almost be glad if he did something bad to show that he was his age, he seemed older than he was. "I want to hunt," she mused aloud looking to the ceiling before realizing she said her thought outside herself. Warily her eyes looked to Danny before turning away, "he should be getting out of school in a few moments right?" she changed the subject.

Jeremy sat on a gym bleacher with one headphone in an ear listening to whatever music Natalie had decided to add this time, the other was listening for the bell. His head was tilted into a hand hiding the free ear so people wouldn't see that both headphones weren't in, so he wouldn't be bothered. At long last the brilliant ringing that school was over, overcame the melody playing in his other ear. Swiftly the earphone was placed in his ear and his backpack was shrugged on as he stood up and made his way out the double doors to the hall ways before retreating out into fresh air.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff