<3 </3

Vampires , Werewolves, Hunters?

Vamps. 0.20863309352518 20.9% [ 29 ]
Werewolves. 0.15107913669065 15.1% [ 21 ]
Hunters. 0.29496402877698 29.5% [ 41 ]
Other? 0.34532374100719 34.5% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]

Aged Cleric

User ImageThe feeling of his touch sent a shock wave of cold, and her bright crimson eyes opened. She took a deep breath, and squeezed his hand sharply, and with a strong... Very strong grasp. Her eyes looked panicked, and then sudden anger hit her. Like she was remembering what had happened to her. She turned to face the man who woke her, and she looked flushed. Well more so then normal. Aldin blinked a few times. She noticed his garb, and the room she was in. It was nothing like home, and the air smelled foul.

"Where am I, and who are you." She said in Old Latin. Her voice was like silk, but there was hidden depth to it. The chances of him knowing the language was slim to none, so she tried another dialect. This time, the druid language from the far north. Gallic. "Where am I, and who are you." It was closer to English then the last.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Marcus flinched a tad when her eyes shot open and her hand responded so powerfully. Perhaps more concerning was when she seemed angry for a moment. He had no idea what it was for, maybe it was by her request that she be in this state of unconsciousness? Hopefully she could provide some answers to his questions, just as he was going to answer the questions she presented. That is, after she asked it in English, as the other language was not something he could understand.

"You are in the council's headquarters, located in Chicago, Illinois. I don't think you're from around here, so I will explain what I can after we leave. We are not safe here. As to my name, I am Marcus. I trust your name is still Aldin, or would you prefer I call you by another name?"

The man reached over and grabbed the folder, seeing as he would likely need it so he could help her understand exactly what happened over the past centuries. And if she hadn't let go of his hand yet, Marcus would help her sit up. Chances were, if the vampires in this building didn't know already, they would soon find out that the door had been opened and that the woman sleeping within it was awakened.

Aged Cleric

User ImageAdline raised an eyebrow at the strange accent the man had, and he had mentioned a few things she didn't understand. She would have to get a grasp on this new language, and get a hold of a map. The young vampire gathered up a few things, as she held onto his hand. Then he helped her up. She felt as weak as a new born baby. Though his expression looked dire. He had awoken her before she was meant to wake. If that had ever been planned out?

Anyway. The Vampire named himself Marcus, and his expression, and tone of voice hinted that they must hurry. Not wanting to be put back to sleep, she took his hints, and stood up. The world swam, but she was able to keep herself from falling back. "No. Aldin is what I would prefer."

Her garb was simple, very simple. Her lower half was covered with a fine silk that left little to the imagination. As she stood from the cylinder, Aldin's leg was exposed all the way up. Her milky white leg went on forever, and they were both well formed.

She would nee more clothing that much was clear. Though she could care less of what she looked like. To her this was normal.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

The fact that she needed his assistance with getting up made it clear that she was going to need help in more than just sitting up. More than likely, she would need assistance walking, perhaps maybe even carrying. Though he certainly would not make the judgement call. Surely she would make it clear what she needed of him if she was unable to handle walking herself. It didn't take long before she was out of the container and standing, her attire being rather minimal in what it covered. With some amount of luck, Marcus kept his eyes from attaching anywhere and instead insisted on keeping focus on the job at hand.

"Here, you should wear this. You'll attract too much attention without it."

Marcus removed his jacket, which if she were to wear it would fall down to mid-thigh. He seemed hesitant to provide it, only because it was heavy to an extent and she may find it difficult to walk with the extra weight, but it wasn't worth the risk of attracting unwanted attention from other vampires. So once she put it on, or if she declined to put it on, the male would turn to the door. He could hear vampires approaching from some few hallways away. They needed to really get a move on else he could find himself in trouble with the council. Not that it would matter, he was already in trouble with them as well as the hunters, but who knew how valuable this vampire was that his head may be sought out even more than it was already?

Aged Cleric

User ImageAldin looked down at her attire, and only nodded. She took the jacket feeling it's extra weight, and it felt like a burden at this time. 'So weak.' She thought to herself, and slumped on the first step. "I may need some help, but if I can get some blood, I will be much better. But I can hear others approach. They seem to be moving rather quickly. Carry me." She half ordered, looking him up and down with a slight smirk playing at her lips. Even though she hated the fact that she was relying on his help at all. She would kill most of these young vampires in mere seconds. But not at this time.

Her red hair hung in a thick braid that wrapped around her front, and went past her chest. It was tied with something that looked like leather, and it had seen better days. The leather bind was nearly about to give, letting the wave of red fire loose about her. Though somehow it held.

When he would lift her, she would be weightless in his arms it would seem. She was far from dead weight, but it was clear she would not just let him carry her. Holding herself close to him, her arm wrapped around the back of his neck, and she took a deep breath of him. "Who created you. Your maker is very powerful. Too bad you were not born this way." She said, and her accented words were very silk like.

Her thoughts wondered as she was carried. How long had she been asleep, and how was the hall lite with light. So many questions, and she reached out and touched the wall as they passed by. It was a strange texture, one that she would brake threw, yet it was insulated with something? What kind of world had come to be? Then her eyes narrowed. Where were her parents?

Her ears caught a sound coming down the hall. "Something clicked, and it sounded like metal sliding against metal." She said into his ear, her breath catching in his ear. It was indeed something metal sliding on metal. It was a gun jacking a round into the chamber readying to fire. They did not want her to leave this building. She knew that there were guards heading them off, and trying to hinder their escape. "If you need to set me down until you clear a path. If you get me out of here, and answer my questions I will help make you a stronger Vampire. Even stronger then the Maker that gave you a better life." She said, and ran her sharp fingernail down his cheek.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

The accent was going to be difficult for him to grasp and understanding of, but he picked up what she was saying just as he had lifted her into his arms. He needed to find a source of blood for her to feed off of, perhaps sooner rather than later since who knows how much longer she had before she would die off from starvation. Marcus approached the door, having picked up the vampiress, and felt as her arms went around his neck for extra support, he would assume. "I don't know who created me," he admitted, certainly not aware of what vampire had turned him though interested in how she came to such a conclusion. Once again, another question to ask later.

A click sounded and Marcus had his body against a wall. He couldn't be seen, that much he knew. If they identified him, he could very well be dead where he stood if this woman was as valuable and dangerous as the containment chamber suggested. She spoke about putting her down to take care of the trouble that lay ahead of them, and although it seemed dangerous, it was even more dangerous to not put down the vampiress. The one who was offering to make him stronger than he already was whilst sliding a fingernail down his cheek.

"I accept the offer," he said simply, focusing very heavily on the locations of the vampires that had entered this floor. Only a few of them, probably checking the cameras since he had made certain they were out of commission before going about exploring the facility. His eyes shifted to the vampire he was holding, perhaps questioning exactly what was encouraging her to trust him, though he didn't give that more than a few seconds of thought as there was business to take care of. Marcus placed her down carefully before rounding around the corner and out of her sight.

It only lasted about a minute or two, the sounds of one vampire after another being cracked in the jaw or the throat. Once in a while, the sound of metal being dropped onto the floor would be audible, whether it be a magazine or the gun itself. All of this was silent, but audible to anyone within these halls. The only real risk that existed was of a gunshot being sounded, as that would alert everyone within the building, but not a single round was fired. And the one time a shot was almost fired was by a rookie mistake of the safety being engaged. Marcus returned around the corner, fatigued to an extent and holding one of the pistols in case it would be needed later.

"Let's continue. The sooner we're out, the sooner I can explain everything to you."

Aged Cleric

User ImageMarcus set her down, and she leaned her head back, closing her eyes. She was satisfied with what she heard, and she smiled slightly. He had no idea who created him, so the Vampire world was not something he knew well? That would be handy yet unfortunate. He would not be corrupted by what was going on, surely the old coots were never changing... That is if they were still alive.

The smacks, hits, clinks, and throws were music to her ears. He walked back to her, and had a strange metal device that surely was a weapon in his hand. She wondered what it did, and how something so small could be worth keeping? What happened to the good old days of just chopping someone's head off, or poisoning them with something and watching them come to the conclusion they were on their way to the God of the underworld.

He picked her up, and somehow he was able to find a path that helped him leave the building without being seen. She was impressed with his ability, and grace under pressure. Though he was a little warn from the experience, Aldin was happy to be away. The very moment she took notice to the new world she was awoken to.

The noise hit her first. She squinted her eyes to try to block out the sound, then a plain flew over head, and she looked up to see humans threw small windows of a massive metal bird that wings did not flap. "What in Hades is that!" She said looking up..

((You can take us to a safe house if you would like?)))

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Silent deaths were the way to go this time, though under normal circumstances, a nice loud assault would have been thoroughly enjoyed. They had managed to go down a path that was safe, that did not reveal their identities, and eventually had the two of them outside. Granted, he was a tad fatigued from the confrontations considering the council had some damn good guards protecting the structure... though the rookie mistake certainly was a surprise. His attention was restored to reality when he realized that this vampire, the one he was still carrying, was undoubtedly concerned with the sounds of the city. Ambulances, people, cars, music, and probably the plane that flew overhead.

"That's an airplane. It looks like it came from somewhere in Canada, by the direction it's going."

Marcus looked around, to get a good grasp of his surroundings, before taking advantage of the vampire abilities in his blood. He sprinted away from the headquarters, leaving a trailed blur that marked his existence as the vampire continued to run toward his home. All the while he ran, which would only be a couple of minutes at most, he would wonder what exactly he was doing. Why was he doing this? What the hell was he thinking, taking this random stranger to his home? Oh but to hell with it all, she was giving him reason to do this all and he certainly wasn't going to just throw the opportunity away.

In time, they found themselves at his safehouse. His home. It wasn't massive, but rather a small home. He had moved away from his old home, in fear of the hunters being able to track his trail, and this place should be safer than the other in those regards. Marcus looked down at the woman in his arms, still wondering exactly who she was and why she was locked up, before walking into that structure. The interior was lit only by a few ceiling lights and the windows, so that the light would not irritate him, and only a few pieces of furniture existed. Clearly, he did not spend much time in his home other than to sleep, likely.

"If you prefer to catch your own food, I can pour your a drink instead. I have some blood stored."

He found that some vampires refused help from others, or that they were picky eaters, so perhaps she would rather drink from a glass rather than from the throat of a human that he went out and got for her.

Aged Cleric

User ImageThe name of the country and the naming the plane only left her with more questions. She could not see the stars threw the city lights, and she wondered if the Gods had forgotten them. She watched as they moved threw the streets, and took note of several things she had questions on. They finally came to his safe house, and she stood on her own two feet as he set her down.

Her face said enough. She had expected more. Being so long lived and feared gave them so much power, and plenty of living space. Aldin turned to face him, contemplating his offer. If he had stored blood, was it bad? They did not exactly have the means for such things back then. She would prefer someone fresh. Granted, it was a huge gamble trusting someone with her meal to come? That was how she was poisoned by her family. But she could not exactly go out and about just yet. The world was so new to her, and the two thousand year old vampire was not sure she was brave enough to venture out on her own just yet. What of the politics, and considering she was now wanted, was that going to be an issue?

"Could you please bring me a human. Male, female.. I do not mind either way." Aldin looked over to the cushioned chair, and finally sat down. "If you trick me. I will hunt you down, and your fate would be much worse then what I plan for my parents." She said, and glared at him in a warning tone. She for some reason trusted that he would not do any foul play. Considering he was first of all young, second of all... He was the one who woke her. Then took the time to get her out of there, and to safety. She wondered if who ever was holding her was up in the chain of the council?

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Marcus seemed to look at the door every so often, expecting someone there, but nobody had come. Their escape was safely made and perhaps not even a sliver of his identity had been captured. Nor the direction to which she was taken. As long as she didn't step outside, the chances of them being captured were minimal. He had let the vampire sit on the comforter chair and then stepped away, asking the question and getting the response. Interesting, she had almost no preference. Perhaps she figured whatever she could get was good enough? As he turned away to go retrieve the meal, she had quickly delivered a warning. For good reason: he was a stranger that had randomly rescued her from her containment chamber. Who was to say he wasn't going to sell her to the hunters?

"If I ever find intentions to deliver death to you, it will be a fair fight. That much I promise you." Marcus stepped through the door, the sun quickly irritating his skin as he had let her keep the jacket for now. He would need to let her wear one of his sets, so that they can go out and get her dressed into a new attire.

Less than a minute had passed before he was once again within the dwelling. He pretty much grabbed the first person he could find, it being a young woman who seemed to be preparing for athletics. Healthy blood was what Aldin needed, so the grab was a bit lucky. The knocked out human was placed before her on the coffee table, so she could take care of it herself. Marcus, he would sit on the couch to watch, before taking the folder and looking into it a bit. She said something about her parents, so he wondered if they were even still around.

Aged Cleric

User ImageMarcus gave his word that he was not here to cause her harm. She respected the remark, and could not help but smirk at him. He had honer as a human it would seem. Something she could use. The meal now lay presented to her. She stood, and walked over to the coffee table, and looked down at the female figure. She was pretty in a athletic kind of way. Aldin ran a finger down the fabric of her shirt, and then looked at her shorts, and saw how it showed her leg off. She kind of liked the way the woman dressed.

Aldin bent down and took a smell of the woman. She was no virgin, but her heart beat strongly in her chest and would speed up and slow down with her breathing pattern. The smell of blood hit her nose, and her fangs extended slightly. She nearly lost all control due to the fact that she had been in the dream sleep for nearly a thousand years.

Running a finger down the young woman's neck, along the jugular, Aldin tilted her head to the side, and whispered to the woman. Her eyes fluttered open, and the second Aldin had her in her gaze, the woman stilled like a post nailed to the ground."What is your name?" Aldin started, and the girl gave it to her willingly. "You will not remember me, anything that has happened to you tonight. You will need to eat fruit when you return home, and change your diet from anything salty, and bitter. I will call upon you again if I am ever in need of your blood. Take care of your body as you do now, but improve upon health." She said to the woman who was now glamored. The girl only nodded, and Aldin smiled down at the young woman, and kissed her lightly upon the lips.

Aldin then started to feed from the healthy vein in her neck. The woman arched in pleasure shortly after the bit occurred, and Aldin found it in her to stop from killing the young woman. She pulled away, and her eyes flushed crimson and she arched her head back as if feral, and about to dive in for more. But she controlled her craving, and looked back down to the woman, and used her fang to puncture her finger. "Drink." She ordered, and the girl had a small taste of her blood, and her puncture wounds healed on her neck. She then helped the girl up from the coffee table, and ushered her from the small home.

Looking back to Marcus, Aldin smiled. "Thank you. I will not forget this." She said, and her body seemed to move more like a cat in the night then the slow tired weak vampire. Looking down at the jacket on her body, she could see that his body was slightly reddened from the short trip outside. "You say you don't know your Maker?" She said, and slid the jacket off her shoulders, and handed it back to him, her finger tip lingering on the back of his hand. If she understood him correctly, she would have a lot to teach the new born.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Marcus had remained seated, watching Aldin interact with the human he had brought in. Under most circumstances, he would have simply bit into her and drain her dry. Perhaps this vampiress had some more honorable tactics as far as handling victims went? He wondered this, as he watched her feed from the woman who was told to return home and eat fruits. Surely Aldin had much to teach him, considering her history. He had looked into that folder briefly, seeing a brief summary about her containment explain for exactly how long she was asleep. The fact that her body was still intact was an impressive feat by itself.

The woman walked out, her injury no longer existent. That was... interesting. That by itself did not seem like something he would be able to do, or was it a vampire trick he never learned? Or maybe it was a vampire trick, but since he was not born a vampire, he did not possess it? A nod was given to Aldin upon her thanking him, to show he was only happy to have done the service... when the hell did he become someone's servant? Protecting her, helping her, feeding her, what exactly was going on here? Maybe he had missed spending time with Willow, who would frequently be at his side but no longer was.

Aldin's offer was accepted, the jacket being taken but her finger lingering on the back of his hand. "I know as much about the one who turned me as you do, only that he was male. Nothing more, not even his looks." Marcus blinked at this thought before shaking his head to himself, "but, I would suppose it doesn't matter much. There are thousands of vampires in Chicago alone, and those are only the ones I have seen. To even consider finding out who had turned me is simply unrealistic. Perhaps instead, I should catch you up on what you do not know. What has happened over the past centuries that you do not know."

Aged Cleric

User ImageShe watched him watch her for a moment, as she handed off the jacket. She stepped back to the chair as he explained the simple fact so simply it shocked her. There were so many Vampires? The shock would not be missed on her face, and she shook her head. 'So many? Why?' She thought to herself, and she looked back to Marcus.

"Becoming a Maker is something of a honer. One is responsible for that new life, and how they will be raised to honer your name. I am sorry Marcus that your Maker is not here to show you the ways of our kind. Yes I was born this way, but only in a few ways does that differ from what you are now. Everything you saw you can do. It takes self control, and concentration. The weak willed, are easiest. The frightened are a little harder to deal with, but the brave and will strong are nearly impossible. I felt how strong willed she was, and only threw practice, and luck with timing did I pull that off." She started, and sat back.

"I was born just before Rome became a strong influence in the land. In the time that Rome was at it's height and glory. Politics were harsh, deadly, and rather evil. That went for both Vampire, and Humans. I have seen so much history, yet it would seem I have missed a fair share. At least you know when I was around, so you can have an idea of where to start. Let's start with where I am, what year it is, and why so many Vampires run a muck in the lands of Chicago?" She said, and leaned back.

(( I have to get some sleep. Sorry such a short night. I will see you tomorrow at some point.))

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

The shock was noted and Marcus would hold onto it. Had times been different back then? Had there been fewer vampires back then? Was the ratio higher today than it was back then? Or maybe a combination of both? Marcus stopped wondering about that and listened as she spoke of honor, though he doubted such a system existed any longer. Mia and Danny, those two had killed humans merely for sport hadn't they? Granted, today they were peaceful, but years back they did nothing but slaughter innocents. So when she finished speaking about the latest victim and transitioned to how times were in Rome, he listened with interest. Must have been such a simple time...

"Well, let's start with the basics..."

Marcus pulled from the folder a small map that represented Rome and surrounding areas, then he pulled from a shelf an atlas to show her the rest of the world. He began to explain where Rome was in relation to the rest of the world. That the world was round, and that she was located across the big blue ocean. He would turn pages of the atlas until it gave an overview of the United States, and it was then he would point out Illinois, and then Chicago.

"Europeans found out that there was land across the ocean in the early 1500s, I think. 1500 AD, that is. If this documentation is correct, that's about 1500 years after your curse. Or whatever it was that had you unconscious... The year today, that's 2027. In this day and age, with so many people, it's easy for vampires to spread. And honor, well I suppose that is a thing of the past."

Considering Marcus had been, in fact, stabbed in the back by Danny upon his 'death'. Not a very honorable fight at all. This vampire continued to explain in further detail, so she would fully grasp exactly where they were and how much time has passed.

Aged Cleric

User ImageMarcus opened her eyes. She had no idea so much has happened. Letting out a sigh, Aldin leaned back in the chair, and brought her legs up pulling her knees to her chest. However. The mention of the hunters, and the actions of the modern Vampires. "Hunters hunt the Hunters now?" She said, and thought about the current situation. She stood. "I think it is about time to end this. Vampires who cannot act like they are in a day of age such as this. They will become exposed, and the world will know about us. If hunters are just the start. There will be a war if things get any further out of control. You say you were one yourself, but do not know who changed you? This is exactly what I was talking about. Hell you don't even know how to charm, or do what I did with that young woman."

She stood, and Aldin walked over to Marcus. "For helping me, waking me, and the like. I will take you under my wing. First off. I want to make a parlay with a group of hunters. Then I think it would be time to do some house cleaning with the Vampire Council. We will deal with some of these Vampires who believe they do not have to worry about their actions. I will need a change of cloths, and we can start your training." Aldin said, and walked up to him. "How does that sound to you?"

The Hounds of Hades will rise, and the true death will come to thous who deserve it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff