Vampires , Werewolves, Hunters?

Vamps. 0.20863309352518 20.9% [ 29 ]
Werewolves. 0.15107913669065 15.1% [ 21 ]
Hunters. 0.29496402877698 29.5% [ 41 ]
Other? 0.34532374100719 34.5% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Danny didn't respond and instead, simply continued to look down at the ring on her finger. What she said made him chuckle with the shake of the head. "I just wanted to see how it would look," he admitted, sliding it off. Finally, his focus turned away from her fingers and up to her rust colored eyes. The vampire leaned down until his face was only inches from hers and asked, "Mia, my love. Will you marry me?" His brown eyes continued to stare into hers, anticipating the answer.

"I don't have anything in mind, dear. I just cannot accept a gift, especially with my son preparing for college. You should save your money for the wedding, just as I am." Mrs. Ferra silently sighed to herself with the thought of Taylor.

Lucio looked between both Genna and his mother. As much as he wanted to get her a gift, he knew she would be displeased receiving one. Perhaps the two could make something, instead. "Something smells," Lucio noted, looking down to Natalie. Playfully pinching his nose, he went to her and retrieved the newborn. "I'll be back soon. I think," he grinned before heading up the stairs. His eyes managed to exchange a glance with his soon to be wife, trying to say for her to join him. They had to figure out a small gift, especially after all she had done. Taking care of the baby, for example, and helping pay for the marriage.
Genna was about to say something but noticed her fiance's eye contact. "Um," she smiled weakly, "I should probably make sure he's okay." She got up from her seat and gave a small laugh, "last time he put it on backwards. Velcro goes in front." The huntress shook her head as she went upstairs into the nursery, grabbing a package of baby wipes as she walked over to the changing table.

"Depends," she looked up at him, still a playful smirk set on her lips. "Are you going to get better and be able to live through this marriage?" she gave a small laugh. "I'm fairly certain I have proven that I will be with you through sickness and health, will you?" Sure most people would just give a simple yes or no, but she wanted to make sure he was serious about this. It's one thing as a mortal, you die after some time but as a vampire you are literally together for an eternity.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"I'm trying, I assure you," he responded, a small frown crossing. Danny would love to find the little switch that makes recovery faster, but so far, that switch has yet to be discovered. Danny found himself lying beside her with both hands holding hers. "I'll be with you forever, both here and beyond the grave," the vampiress was assured. His eyes slowly gazed off into nowhere as he thought of what she said. Through sickness and health... she really was dedicated to him. "Remember how we met? Things have changed so much since then."

The mother laughed silently to herself, but continued to look out of the window.

Lucio had already managed to remove the nuclear waste from the child and disposed of it, taking care of the rest of the business with Genna's help. "We have to get her something. Before she leaves," he planned, cradling Natalie and kissing her forehead. After some thought, an idea popped up. "Pictures. We can put some photos together for the door of a wall cabinet. She can put her jewelry and stuff in it, you know?" 'Means I'll need to pay Taylor a visit. Hopefully she doesn't mind a picture being taken for mother.'
Genna looked at Lucio making a hmm sound. "She seems really down," she told him, "maybe we should do something before she leaves, since Christmas is still a few months away we got time to discuss that." She smiled down at their daughter, whose eyes were shifting this way and that. "She's going to be spoiled huh?" she laughed.

Mia looked at him and laughed. "Yeah I remember," she said in a matter-of-fact tone, "what's so different?" Her tongue stuck out at him after she said, "I can still beat you up!"

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

He looked to the doorway and thought about his mother. They would figure something out. But what was she thinking about anyway? Maybe the encounter she had with her daughter. "Oh she's definitely going to be," Lucio said with laughter, continuing to cradle the baby. He continued to look at her eyes and thought aloud, "those green eyes will carry for some time." How many generations would it last?

Danny's eyes widened with what she said and flinched, rolling off of the bed to escape her. He laughed to confirm he was fine and got up, retrieving the other two glasses of blood, ring in hand. It continued to echo in his mind that Mia had stayed with him for so long, even after his not recognizing her love for him. He brought the glasses over and held one out to Mia. Danny kept his hand near in case she couldn't carry its weight.
Genna looked at Natalie's eyes. "I'm not sure," she replied with a light shrug, "but she looks mighty gorgeous with them." She kissed his cheek, going to seat herself in the rocking chair. "If she happens to get my light hair color, hopefully the two will look good together," she laughed a little bit.

"Still afraid of me are we?" she smirked, taking the glass as she propped herself up. "So," she looked at the ring, "do you accept my stipulation?"

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Lucio placed their child in her arms and knelt beside the rocking chair. "A normal life," he sighed out of relief, "finally a normal life." He smiled and looked up to the huntress. "Do you think we can pull this off?" he asked, referring to raising a child. With their experience as hunters and so little time being actual people, it would take a little bit of effort to become ordinary citizens. In front of their child, at least. Those six months, Lucio was more than cautious.

"I accept the terms and conditions of our agreement, only if you promise to drink blood every day like I will. Packaged..." Danny finished his glass, but felt so little from it. Shrugging it off, he sat close to her and carefully held the ring, waiting until her hand was available for him to put it on.
Genna raised a brow. "Living a normal life?" she nearly chuckled, "hell no..." Then she followed his green eyes to their daughters green eyes. "Raising her? Umm...oh hell to the no!" She tried to have an accent with it but totally failed and ended up giggling instead. Getting up she walked over and leaned her head gently against his arm after kissing his cheek. "Well be fine," she whispered with a smile.

Mia laughed a bit at what he said. "On special occasions or when we are desperately weak like how you were we can have fresh," she requested. Her tone was lighthearted, but still entailed that she was serious. The glass to her lips, she tilted it back, slowly rising her hand to hear his response.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Hm... special occasions? Danny wasn't too sure about that, but he had to meet her half way. "Okay, it's a deal," he chuckled, looking down to the ring. With a sheepish grin, he requested, "let's try this again..." The vampire knelt down on the ground, looking up to her as she laid in the bed. Creatures of the night... attempting marriage? "Will you marry me, Mia?" Danny asked, brown eyes locked with hers.

Lucio laughed and shook his head. That sense of humor, one of the reasons he loved her so much. "I know we'll be fine," he confirmed leaning down some to kiss her forehead, "everything will be fine." The hunter looked to their daughter with thoughts. He couldn't wait for the future to come.
Genna looked up at Lucio with a playful smirk on her face. "Why do I have a feeling that I'm going to have to be the one that wears the pants around here?" she raised a brow, crossing her arms. "She is going to have you so tightly wrapped around that little finger of hers," she warned with a mocking grin.

Her legs swung off the bed in one fluid motion, one going on either side of Danny as she slid off the bed and into his lap. "Yes," she answered simply and nearly breathlessly as she tilted her head down slightly to kiss him deeply.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Danny managed to slip the ring onto her finger before their lips met. The vampire closed his eyes, holding her against the side of the bed and passionately moving his tongue with hers. There was nothing in the world he would trade for this moment. Nothing at all. But what was best about this all: there was no reason for them to break away. Even breath wasn't needed.

Lucio laughed, "come on, I'll be strict." 'I'll try to be.' He went to the door and looked down the steps to see if his mother was there, but she wasn't. Chances were she was still looking out of the window. Still, he bit his lip some. He hated knowing that whenever his back was turned, someone died.
Genna had to cover her mouth as she laughed. "Oh yeah right!" she teased following him out. She followed her stare down the staircase. Kissing his cheek she squeezed passed him and descended first. Going into the living room she asked, "is there something interesting out there?"

Mia smiled some under the kiss. Using some body weight, she pushed back on him to slowly lay them down against the ground. "Someone's a bit happy about this news," she smiled sheepishly before shutting herself up by kissing him again. At last she could feel a bit at peace with his recovery. She had him, for all eternity, and that was all that mattered.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Lucio laughed a little, but was still scared for his mother and couldn't be too happy. He followed her down the stairs and stood some yards away to give them some room. But his eyes often shifted out of the window, wondering if she perhaps really did see something. Chances were she didn't, but he still had the curiosity.

The mother remained silent until someone broke her out of her trance. "No," Mrs. Ferra assured, turning to look at the two of them. Seeing how their marriage was going to happen soon eased her heart. Smiling, she found a seat and began thinking of what church, the priest, everything. "Would you like to start writing ideas down with me?" Ferra asked.

'She's mine, and I'm hers,' Danny thought with an extreme comfort. His arms coiled around Mia and pulled her so the little air that separated them was no longer existent. His eyes finally opened so he could look at hers and stared with awe. After what seemed like fifteen minutes (hell, they don't need to breathe, so it's very possible), he pushed her off a tiny bit so he could smile to her. "I feel so much better," he told her with a reference to his condition. Maybe that little bit of strain between them was keeping him from really recovering.
Genna looked over her shoulder to Lucio, with some concern for his mother. Nevertheless she turned back to Mrs. Ferra and gave a smile. "Well I haven't really thought all that much of it," she admitted a bit with a hint of pink flushing on her face. She rubbed the back of her head as she went over to the couch. "A wedding is usually the one thing most girls dream about and plan some when they were younger," she thought out loud, talking quietly. Her chin fell in her hands as she thought, looking at the wall aimlessly.

Mia punched him lightly in the arm. "Are you kidding me?" she pouted playfully, rearing her fist back as though she was going to punch him again. "Now you are magically better?" she raised a brow, arm swinging towards him, grabbing his side to begin to tickle him.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Mrs. Ferra's head tilted with her response. It was odd for someone, especially Genna, to have not already put thought into such an important event. Despite this, Ferra put her hand to her chin as to consider the possibilities. "Henry and I were married in Detroit, but I'm familiar with one of the churches here in Chicago. It's only about six miles away, in fact. If you like, we can go see it tomorrow." She looked to her son as though asking if he was interested, as well.

There was some hesitation. He really needed to get started in college, and one of the local colleges was only a couple of weeks into its car mechanics courses. "I've got something I need to take care of tomorrow, involving college," Lucio explained, biting his lip some. Going to college would really cut his ties with being a hunter. And getting a job, moreover.

Danny's mouth opened to respond, but only laughter escaped with the tickling. That sly vampiress. He pulled away from her as far as he could, which ended up only being a few inches. "Stop!" he begged, trying to push her off and with little success. A counter attack was planned before he successfully began returning the tickles.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff