Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Explorer

8,525 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
                                            Mysterious Woman

Rustling from a drifted slumber, occurring only by pure bodily exhaustion alone, a woman’s body awoke. ”Yes… Yes of course.” Her groggily voice replied to the small child, in hopes of cooing her back to sleep. The woman hadn’t slept fully for weeks, comforted by the children around her finally gave her mind some peace. It was short lived, the woman found, as the discomforted girl, Shio, the woman thought her name was, grew restless. Turning towards the warmth of the ember-left fire, she weak eyes gave in to the exhaustion until a twitchy arm reminded her of the girl’s second question. Her brows furrowed, so close to sleep… Slowly turning to the ground, the woman forced herself into a seated position, yawning loudly. ”No, my dear…” she itched her puffy eyes, ”I don’t think I did. Does something-“ she cut herself off with a smaller yawn. ”b-other you?”

Rainbow Romantic

Wind me up
Put me down
Start me off and watch me go
I'll be runnin' circles around you sooner than you know
A little off center
And I'm out of tune
Just kickin' this can along the avenue
But I'm alright

Kar-Nak & Nak-Kar

Kar-Nak blinked, head tilting to the right, the neon light of his eyes illuminating her small body. “Nak-Kar she seems to speak by writing in the air.” He said, sitting down on the grass so she wouldn’t have to fly so high to be at eye level. “Really? Must have a small voice.” Nak-Kar said, landing next to his brother so that his left red eye was next to his brothers right red eye. “And please stop flirting.” He said flatly leaning back against the tree, still looking disinterested. His brother laughed “Just because you have Mala doesn’t mean I can’t flirt every so often.” He winked his blue eye at Ophelia, the twinkle in his eye making it clear that now he was just being obstinate to his brother.

Nak-Kar smacked the back of his brother’s head. “Dating mortals isn’t allowed unless you are willing to transcend them idiot, and most mortals don’t enjoy that.” Kar-Nak grimaced at his brother “Whatever, I was just being polite anyway.” They both looked over at her written question and both answered in turns. “Well that is a bit of a hard question to answer” “If you aren’t up to date on the vernacular” Kar-Nak grinned again, that vaguely flirtatious look back, though he seemed unaware of it. He wasn’t, but it seemed that way. They continued “Maybe it would be better if we showed you…” “I agree, it would allow easier explanation.”

They each pulled a small metallic device and both pressed a button on each. Light burst forth from the paired machines and the surroundings faded into darkness as a strange design that was in three dimensions formed around them of various intersecting shapes that spun, revolved, changed size and in some cases their entire structure. Many intersected and seemed to interact, there were two, however, in the dead center, perfectly round, that didn’t move or interact with any of the others, except to circle one another slowly in a very ominous way. They seemed to glow brightest, and clearly had some great and terrible significance. “We are from this one” Nak-Kar said pointing to the green orb in the center. “It’s called the hub, and is the base of operations for policing the many dementions that make up the multiverse.” Said Kar-Nak, as if what he said wasn’t mind boggling. Nak-Kar pushed another button on his device and one of the whiling shapes grew a red dot as it circled around a particular area of the strange map. “This is where we are now.” He said. It was close to the edge of the structure and seemed to gain momentum then suddenly slow before gaining momentum again.

Hygienic Explorer

8,525 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Intent on their spoken words and playful exteriors, Ophelia’s head tilted in curiosity. Their similar names had already tangled into her mind; she tried to deduce them by their differences. That determination only eased her confusion to the form of hysteria. One of the boys sat on the grass, leaving her wings to rest as she stood upon a rock. The comment on her small voice sent a ripple of red upon her normally bright shine. She huffed, her fists tightening as the fight for manners roared within her. This became especially difficult as flirtation gathered into the mix. Her foot stepped back to balance her melting body, flashing pink, Flirting?! What? When? Why? How? Who? Face estranged, Ophelia knew there was no pegging these boys. The boys entangled words and motions as the faery worked to rework her brain.

Suddenly a pair of metal orbs sprang from the twins and onto the floor, erupting into a mechanical dance of electronic proportions. Transparent orbs circulated around one another in a melodic entrancing dance. The boys interchangeably spoke, as if from the same mind, Ophelia replied with curious eyes searching for understanding in furrowed brows. What wizardry was this? Were they some sort of twin magicians? Or perhaps simply one split into two parts? Or perhaps, a copy of one from the other? Ophelia truly couldn’t comprehend to the full extent what or who she was dealing with. This both excited and completely terrified her. Regardless, her composure was controlled in her crossed arm posture.

Rainbow Romantic

Wind me up
Put me down
Start me off and watch me go
I'll be runnin' circles around you sooner than you know
A little off center
And I'm out of tune
Just kickin' this can along the avenue
But I'm alright

Kar-Nak & Nak-Kar

“Gotta love technology.” Nak-Kar said smiling slightly, though not at Ophelia. “You know you can look at other females even if you have a mate already.” Kar-Nak said chuckling. Nak-Kar glared at his brother, and Kar-Nak lifted his open hands apologetically. “So what is the story with this place?” Kar-Nak asked, smiling at her again with those crocodilian teeth of his “What is the mythos? That usually explains how the dimension came into being.” The orbs flew back up into their hands and the hologram suddenly disappeared, returning the forest to normal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff