- try not to kill everyone
                    - be relatively kind
                    - (may add more)

Hygienic Explorer

8,525 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Possible space for long-term characters in the thread?

Hygienic Explorer

8,525 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Future needed space?

Hygienic Explorer

8,525 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Future needed space

Hygienic Explorer

8,525 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Future needed space?

Hygienic Explorer

8,525 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Future needed space?
He's not a monster, he's my golem!...
~Col€ & Gol€m~

User Image

The giant Golem with the boy riding on it's shoulder walked around in circles. With every foot step it took the ground shaked and rumbled. The two didn't know what to do so the boy pulled out a piping hot roll of bread and began munching it. The Golem hopped up and sat down on it's bottom playing around with a ball of dirt it made out of it's own body.

Cole: "This is good, too bad you can't eat or smell, your missing out on some of the little things in life. Shoot im glad you can't eat cause if you did then I'd have to share with you."

He's not just some kid, he's a hero...

Hygienic Explorer

8,525 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mysterious Woman

The moon shone bright through the midnight sky, Has the day past so quickly? the words whispered in the darkness. The forestry lit with a lemony blue giving the buzzing wildlife time to slumber. Tugging the bag tightly to her shoulder, the woman pondered the possibility of other, wilder, more dangerous life calling the forest around her home. Perhaps the trip she’d spontaneously determined the previous morning had been too roughly coordinated. Glancing around for a place to make camp, a large oak tree caught the hazel eyes owned by the woman before making a bee-line for its giant roots erupting around the ground. The old oak was far past a usual life expectancy, though not surprising for its type. After a half hour of rubbing two sticks together, the brunette stood, aching from her scrunched limbs. Stretching before sitting down for a rest to warm herself, the yellow gaze reflecting off tanned skin, her eyes rose to the matching dark but twinkling sky.

[OOC: What an empathetic boy, he is~]
~Col€ & Gol€m~

User Image

Cole had seen smoke in the air from a fire and him and Golem hopped up. Cole was jumping up and down excited for some reason that Golem just didn't understand. The boy pointed towards the fire and told Golem to go that way.

Cole: "Oww that means people, and people mean food, and food means that their might be curry powder. I hope she has some curry powder that would be soooooooooooo good Golem. "

Hygienic Explorer

8,525 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mysterious Woman

A slow thumping rumbled several small rocks, tumbling them around the small woman’s body as she rested. Dark eyes broke open form their agitated respite in the assumed direction of the weighty presence. Her fingers tapped rapidly against her thigh, her imagination running high at the varying and rapidly escalating terrifying possibilities. Her head dodged in search of a hiding place, the creature, whatever it was, either made a bee-line for her or the area. She wasn’t taking any chances before crouching and springing for a low branch to climb onto. However, her Excellency wasn’t nearly as well equipped for wildlife as she thought as her boot slipped on a weak piece of bark. Her rump collided with the ground as the trees separated behind her, revealing a dark presence.
~Col€ & Gol€m~

User Image

A small boy jumped off of the giants shoulder and in front of the girl. The boy seemed very energetic and innocent.

Cole: "HI THERE! Ow, are you ok, you look like you feel pretty hard there miss. Hey do you have any curry, I love curry, curry is the best. Oww you know what's better than curry? Soy sauce, you got any of that to, if so can I have some please miss miss."

Hygienic Explorer

8,525 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mysterious Woman

The poor woman was dumbfounded, her mouth agape. What was she staring at? This boy had survived in these woods and with a- What is that? Clearing her throat, dictating that the boy was no threat to her, she stood, frantically dusted herself off. She needed to, at the least, act like her appropriate class. Although staring at the child, her eyes drifted to the tall figure shadowing the boy by feet. Trying to lock onto the boys words, unfortunately, the maiden only heard curry. He’d gathered her attention, ”Curry? Oh yes, it’s a favorite of mine as well! Spices are quite the delicacy around these parts you are fairly fortunate, dear boy!” Digging around in her pack, she scrounged in the leather satchel for a small container. Offering a pinch of it to the boy, careful not to enact the fury of the mysterious golem, she also offered a polite but terrified smile.
User Image
Shilo

Shilo a little girl who was watching the girl and boy and giant interact. Shilo wonders if she would be able to jump in or if she should just go away. Wanting to meet the giant and boy because they seemed nice and her age. She slowly makes her way to get a different angle of them. She tries her best to not get spot but as she darts to a different spot she trips and falls. She sits up rubbing her knee and tears up slightly. She wanted to cry but wasnt going to she looks at the group to see if she was spotted yet. Shilo was a little girl weird weird talent of controlling plant life. She is pretty good at using her weird talent to survive.

((I hope Im not to late))

Hygienic Explorer

8,525 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mysterious Woman

A sight caught out of the corner of her eye and the subtle tearful cry of a child attracted the woman’s dark gaze. The heavy shade from the moonlight did little in hopes of clearing her sight to see the owner of movement and cries. Her brow furrowed and eyes scrunched to narrow her area of sight. After leaving the pinch of curry in the boy’s grasp, she carefully maneuvered to the shadows. What were the chances of meeting two apparently harmless creatures? Her mind reverted back to the golem creature and her obvious distant comfort with it… him? She had no luck in spotting whatever had disgruntled the foliage. Reluctantly, she withdrew her innocent hand from inspecting the large bushes and returned to her seat at the fire.

[OOC Never too late to write!~]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces