Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Businesswoman

feel free to do some lookin - stay awhile, cause something's always cookin' ;D
Welcome
So, for starters, this roleplay takes place in modern times in a modern city. With that being said there aren't flying cars and whatnot, but there can be forests, mountains, beaches, whatever you can think of... This is a place full of many creatures, some who like to show off their abilities, some who would prefer if no one ever knew as well as those who hunt these creatures. Maybe you're a hunter, maybe you're the neighborhood vampire, or perhaps you're the bad guy who wishes to kill everyone, who knows it's up to you.

Rules
Like every roleplay, there will be rules and I will expect that they will be followed (:

I realize now that some people may be confused. When I roleplayed a few years back we had both GM and PP. GM (god modding) being that we didn't want to see beings with godly powers and who were titled as gods, god like entities and whatnot. PP (Powerplaying) being when you would take control of another person's character without permission. I'm hoping this clears some things up for people.

Also, due to the fact that I'm rather bleh with some things, I don't want anyone else making any threads for the roleplay unless they ask permission, as you should. Thank you.

1.) No cybering, GM, PP, hopefully you know the usual rules.
2.) Post at least a paragraph. It helps keep things afloat.
3.) Interact. C'mon people, this isn't a one x one, people don't have to go searching for your character if you'd rather your character wait around in a deep dark hole in the middle of nowhere or in a tree somewhere random. Also, do not ignore people... It's not gonna kill ya to roleplay with more than one person at a time.
4.) If you're leaving for a little or for forever, please say something.
5.) Be whatever your heart desires, just don't go breaking the GM or PP rule, I will have to say something. God entities, beings that create life, gods, whatever is a nono.
6.) Have fun.

I may add rules if I absolutely need to. I will let everyone know if that time comes.

Please fill out this form before you post so that we can get a good idea about your character. You can add to the list if you would like.

[name]
[age]
[gender]
[race]
[description]
[working]
[bio]
[anything else]

fill it out and post it on the profile thread

Profiles go here
OOC HERE

Sparkly Businesswoman

No longer doing the whole night / day warm/cold thing since I never remember

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
[name] Zealous Matias
[age] 20
[gender] Male
[race] Neko
[description] User Image
[working] Front man for his band AWOL nation
[bio] Zealous was born to a full Neko family never any humans or just plain cats in the family.He was raised as a god worship every where he went because of his family's aristocratic status he was considered a god.After the humans let the creatures roam free he and some other people made a band and have been yet again in a way worshiped.
[anything else] Is a kind fellow unless angered

Sparkly Businesswoman

User Image║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║ Razkial Aiden ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
                                        It was night, and a chilly night at that. Well, maybe it was just him. There had been a bit of wind that started from the time he went into the café for something to drink till now where he was heading to who knew where. Razekial was a little lost, as usual, but that was surprisingly alright for now. Honestly, he was hoping to run into something interesting like a person or a place, maybe a thing, who knew. Cold, as he had forgotten to bring a sweater since it wasn’t windy when he left home, he sort of hugged himself to try and keep warm, though he failed in doing so. Oh well, he always had the most rotten luck, but at least it wasn’t snowing or raining. Just to make sure he looked up and then back to watching where he was going with a relieved sigh.

ooc://
                                        Really bad first post xD
                                        I apologize.
talking to : ---- ███████████ currently : Walking around; Bored, hopeful in finding something

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image Zealous sat on a railing in the dim light singing A songhe and his band had just made that day that no one had heard before.He was in older clothing so people didn't know who he was he hated being who he was always had but seeing how happy he made people made his stay in the business.He knew people didn't recognize him because they gave him money instead of asking for and auto graph.He spotted a boy walking by he looked more like a girl but he didn't care he was hot for a guy and he liked that kind of thing yes he was bisexual but people didn't know that.
((Ahaha its all good mine sucks to))
[name] Seth Aramerad
[age]22
[gender]male
[race]human/mage
[description] User Image
[working] hes owns a club for the supernatural in the city
[bio] Seth had a rough childhood because he was kicked out of his home because of his gifts. He has the power of telekinesis pyrokenesis, and electrokenesis. He loves to have fun and is very free spirited. He however doesn’t approve of people or creatures with powers to terrorize normal people.

Sparkly Businesswoman

As he walked on he was about to turn into an alleyway, only hoping that the turn it had in it would take to another turn and allow him to end up on another street. However, something kept him on the path he was already traveling on. Someone was singing, and though he hadn’t yet decided if they were good or not, it was something that had distracted him and it was entertaining. In all honesty, though the male looked nothing like someone who would, even if he did look the part Razekial would be clueless. Even if he would pay attention to things that happened in today’s world his memory wouldn’t allow him to remember something like famous people, well most anyways. After a while he seemed to be more interested in the fact that the guy wasn’t human that he was in his singing.
talking to : no one ███████████ currently : Listening to the neko guy sing; Distracted, curious

User_1833256's Widow

Agent Blob

7,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
[name] Rebekah Dae
[age] 19
[gender] female
[race] human
[description] Here is mee!
Pinkish red hair goes to about butt length. It is a mixture of straight and wavy. Rebekah's eyes are a light blue, but may reflect a silver-grey sort of color in the dark. She is about 5'5 and 95 lbs.
[working] During the day she is working at Hunting store. At night she meets up with a group of creature hunters called "CHOT", or Creature Hunters Of Today.

[bio] When Rebekah was a small child, her family was killed by a rabid pack of different types of creatures. She had no idea which were which, but vowed to one day seek revenge on all creatures by getting rid of every single one so that no one else should feel her pain. As she grew up, Rebekah joined the CHOT and traveled throughout the world with them. Every place they were at, they got rid of the creatures in the area. Sometimes they missed, and the monsters ran away. If so, then they would just let it go and continue on. It was only this year that her and her team settled upon this modern city.
[anything else] Rebekah has Hemophobia and Haptephobia.

Anxious Loiterer

4,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tipsy 100
[name] Sahara Rose
[age] 23
[gender] Female
[race] Human
[description] Sahara Rose
[working] Hitman for hire
[bio]Sahara has been killing bad guys for as long as she can remember. Girly dreams of romance, white picket fences and true love disappeared the night her boyfriend was killed. She had been normal then, going to high school and enjoying her time with the boy she had grown up with. He had been her best friend and she knew that she would not rest until she found and disposed of the b*****d that had destroyed her perfect future. Dropping out of school she focused her time on training, anger fueling her on to become the best she could be. Now she passes her time taking money to dispose of other trouble makers, hoping to come across a man or monster who will remember her.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image Zealous looked at the boy with a smile "Money for the poor?" he asked him holding out a small bucket in his hand "Would be much appreciated" he said with a wink as he set it in front of him as he began to play Whie blank page by his band again but it was a solo song he had done by him self so really by him.He sang and played this song perfectly as he smiled and winked at the boy
Seth was at his club, Shadows secrets, a club he started since he was 18. he was walking among the crowds and eventually went to the bar area. he sat down and ordered some whiskey. he sat there just being silent and observant looking at all of the supernatural beings that surrounded him

Sparkly Businesswoman

Razekial raised a brow when the man said something about money for the poor, almost as if he was a bit suspicious of the other. Maybe it was because of the wink? He didn’t know why, but when people winked he usually didn’t get a good feeling and this time his brows furrowed and he looked a bit unsure. ”I have no money.” Razekial’s voice was soft and quiet, definitely not normal volume. What he said was not a lie, he had only brought a few dollars, which he used at the café… He actually had to borrow an extra dollar from a surprisingly kind stranger. So, the neko could believe him or not, it wasn’t as if it mattered to him. When the man began to sing once more he listened, staring at his ears. Razekial liked cats, so it only made sense he was sometimes fond of nekos, though they usually still looked like people. That could only hold his interest so long though as he had seen many nekos about, therefore it wasn’t new or neat, just sometimes cute.

Soon he was even done listening to the man sing, it was too cold for him to stand around and he was shivering too much for his liking. ”Well, I wish you the best of luck.” He was just being polite now. Razekial gave the man a small nod, still confused by the winks he had gotten and started on his way, though he was once more back to just roaming and trying to find something to do, maybe some place to get out of the wind.
talking to : The man singing ███████████ currently : Wondering what to do, heading away from the singing neko; Curious

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image Zealous shrugged as he threw off his coat and gave a passing homeless man the bucket full of money as he was now wearing a vary expensive dress shirt and jeans as he walked into the five star restaurant across the side walk from him.He ordered some food and began to eat out side enjoying the night time.He sipped his wine glass slowly as he breathed out "Been a good day if I do say so my self" he said to him self.

Anxious Loiterer

4,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tipsy 100
Sahara Rose

Sahara smiled upwards, her emerald eyes taking in the shapes of the clouds that drifted slowly across the darkening sky. Her agile fingers flipped a small blade continuously end over end, the light catching off the silver blade bounced off the brick walls of the shadowed alleyway and gave away her position to anyone who might be passing by. Not that she cared; she doubted anyone would take any notice to the hooded figure lurking in the garbage filled passageway. Most people tended to stay away from places like this, and Sahara could not blame them. The place reeked of moulding food and damp stone, no one would willingly be down here unless they were up to no good and that’s exactly what Sahara counted on.
With a flick of her wrist the blade disappeared just as a shadowed figure entered the ally. She pulled back her hood, exposing her long raven hair and her feminine features as the man made his way towards her. "Hey pretty lady" the man drawled, the stench of liquor was noticeable even though he was no closer than ten feet away "I thought I saw one of your kind down here, your just what I was looking for". Sahara rolled her eyes; he was just a horny drunk not the rapist she was looking for. She was about to tell the man to hit the road when he stumbled forward, his weight sending him crashing into her. Her breath left her lungs in a rush as she was crushed between the wall and his body; it had taken her by surprise so much that it took her a second to realize he was pawing at her chest. "Get off!" she yelled as she pushed him back, outraged that she had allowed this man to touch her she glared at him as she fought off the urge to pull her knife and cut the smirk from his face. "Come on now honey" the man crooned as he crossed his arms over his chest "I don't like it when they fight...much" He stepped forward pulling a blade from his waistline and Sahara felt her blood run cold. He wasn’t drunk at all she realized, he reeked of booze but his posture had changed completely and he now had her backed against a wall without a weapon in hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff