Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Sex Symbol

WHERE i MARK MY PLACE Restaurant EMOTiONS i CANT CONTROL Bothered/Calm/Tired WHO i SPEAK OF Shae and Shawna

User Image
EMILY FOSTER
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

stableunstabledanger

Emily smiled as she was awaiting the food to be ready. She saw that the two were doing very well at this. Now that she didn't mind. At least they weren't messing around like the last employee. He was a strange teenage boy who loved to have long conversations with the customers and make them awkward. Glad he was gone and done with. Emily grinned at the thought, knowing he was sure not to come back. Her manager, was also her own customer, once it came to tracking down and killing someone. "Food's all done, Em." Blinking and turning, she laughed nervously. "Thanks pal." She took the many plates of food and placed them at the tables which fit their orders. The demon was done with that, then put her hands in her pockets, looking at the girls. "Fran, I'll be in the back getting a drink. Tell the girls I'm on a ten minute break." She said, waving her hand and then going out a door that led to the side of the building. It was an alley that faced out towards the main street the restaurant was on. Pulling out a bottle of wine that she had taken from the back, she poured some into a glass cup. Sipping it, she sighed, wondering what else there was to do in this city. It was just a usual workday every day for her. It changed a bit with the girls, but she was highly comfortable with them already.

Finishing one glass of wine, she set the cup on her lap as she sat down on the steps. She took out the pin that held her hair, letting it fall over shoulders. It was a nice shade of brown and it reached down to her chest. Emily rubbed her eyes, sleep overtaking her. Stay awake and focused Emily...work is almost over with and then you can go home. A small laugh escaped her lips as her mind tried to tell her these weird things. "But I still need to get shopping done." She would do that after her shift. The demon was used to talking to herself, which gave her comfort. But still, it would make up lies so she would feel better most of the time. That feeling overwhelming her that she needed at least someone who would share the same ideas but had their own advice about it, came to her. Emily frowned, then shook it off. "Back to work..." Emily mumbled, taking the glass cup and wine bottle with her inside. Placing the items on the counter, she patted Fran on the back, before proceeding taking orders. "How are you two girls doing?" She asked Shae and Shawna.

• o o c ;;
User ImageAtreyu V. Christopher
I Can See You Stalking Like A Predator
I've Been Here Before
Temptation Call's Like Adam To The Apple

Just moments after sitting with the woman, the smell of inhuman blood mixed with that wonderful autumn scent. Atreyu had to swallow her pounding heart as she bit the inside of her cheek. Even with her medicine she couldn't help but take a deep breath, inhaling the scent of this wonderous creature.

Then the woman's voice broke her thoughts. Clay colored eyes met the firery orbs of this, Ioni. Her voice was enchanting as her smell and her appearance was sweeter then anything. Atreyu found herself leaning closer to the girl without a single thought about it. Her senses took over and that trail of blood on the woman's neck was too much.

"I try not to think of business on my day off." She lightly reached out and wiped off the blood that trickled along the woman's neck. Her long black tongue cleaning off her hand as her eyes closed lightly. "You shouldn't let that bleed Ioni...it's a waste." She sounded a bit breathy as she held herself back. It was too much. She leaned closer and her tongue ran over the woman's neck. A small shiver running down her body as she felt the curse marks on her burn with protest. She flinched and pulled back a small look of pain on her expression before she shook her head.

"Forgive me, I over stepped..."

ooc: ~~.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ioni did not even hear the womans answer she was too busy watching the womans lustful eyes wander to her neck, The feeling of her fingers against her skin was not satisfactory enough, Ioni almost drooled at the womans words about to tell her that it was not a waiste if she wanted some but then was suprised as she felt the slither of Atryu's seductive tongue, Her eyes rolling momentarily into the back of her head a low grumbling noice emitting from behind pursed lips as the woman licked at the seeping blood.

Atreyus next words suprised Ioni for she did not believe in holding back and with that she bit hard on her bottom lip letting the sweet blood burn down her neck pooling around her collarbone then slithering down her chest " You cannot 'over step' with me Atreyu....I enjoyed that far too much" She whispered her voice more gutteral than before, A wicked smile forming...Blood stained teeth glinting as the light hit them, Her hand flickered out to touch the womans, The heat of Ioni enough to penetrate solid metal, Her eyes glued to the woman infront of her...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jake

Jake was still smiling, when he noticed the other had turned his attention to something across the street him too looked. When he seen it was a bar he remembered to when he had snuck in there once to see what all the hoopla was about but was soon kicked out because he was only 9 at the time. Even now he was still to young to go into one. Though the thought did cross his mind that he could always change into a cat and go drink out of girls cups that thought he was cute. But the though also crossed his mind that he would probably get stepped on if it was busy.

"I'm ninet-" He was about to answer his friends question until the other said it wasn't needed. He simply nodded, and stuck his hands back into his jacket pockets. It was pretty cold outside, though normally he liked the cold, he wasn't in the mood for it currently. What he really wanted currently was a nice cup of coffee and a warm place to sit for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~xoxo
~ ~ ~ SHAWNY ~ ~ ~ * * * SHAE * * *

User Image User Image

Shawny was the first to notice Emily going on a break. She'll have to ask what in the world that meant. All these human terms confused her greatly. They were different from how the angels speak. She could see Emily drinking something called wine that was intoxicating to the body. Emily was exhausted and needed rest before she collapsed. "Emily is going to let us stay with her and we are going to help her with her other job as well," Shae stated as she past her by to deliver orders. "She's going to be fine, so stop worrying." Shawny gave a confident nod to her sister. When in doubt, Shae knows what to do.
The girls continued working until Emily asked how they were doing. "I'm doing well," Shae said. "I'm going to make almost a quarter of what the manager is going to pay me in tips by the end of my shift."
"I'm not doing good at all," Shawny pouted. "I'm going to get fired soon for telling a customer her food is going to make her fat." Shae rolled her eyes. This was inevitable from the beginning. Shawny was bad at keeping her mouth shut, then again so was Shae. This whole time she's been telling people what they are getting rather than waiting for them to say it themselves. She hoped that wouldn't get her fired as well.

Witty Sex Symbol

WHERE i MARK MY PLACE Restaurant EMOTiONS i CANT CONTROL Happy/Relaxed WHO i SPEAK OF Shae and Shawna

User Image
EMILY FOSTER

stableunstabledanger

Their answers made Emily suddenly laugh hysterically. It took her a moment to catch her breath and wipe her eyes of any tears. She put a hand on both of their heads, letting out a satisfied sigh. "Don't worry about it, you're fine. These people need to know what they are getting themselves into anyways..." She said, trying to cheer up Shawna. Emily then coughed in her hand, trying to clear her throat of any wine. "Shift will be over soon. A few more tables then done. Alright?" The demon reassured them. They seemed to be attached to her quite quickly. She was a demon who was kind to them as well but she had to be. It wasn't of her nature to be cruel to others, since that only rarely happens when she becomes unstable. It's occurred a few times in her life, but it gets a bit out of hand most of the times too. Her parents were somewhere else though, usually there to help her out during those times. Now that they were traveling, they would send her mail continuously, nonstop about what they were up to. Sure did care about her, even though she moved out of the home at age sixteen. She glanced at the two girls. "Do you two even have a place to stay?" She made sure of it. Emily wasn't sure if they knew they did, since they would question one another every now and then if this was that. Emily put her hand through her own hair, moving a strand behind her ear.

• o o c ;;
I've Been Here Before

Atreyu's eyes met Ioni's and then flashed to the fresh blood that began to run down the woman's neck. Her eyes narrowed a moment and she smiled. It didn't bother her that she was in public, she'd never fully tried to hide what she was. She just tried her best not to freak people out. However at this exact moment she couldn't care less what other's thought. She'd reached her limit.

When Ioni touched her hand she shivered at the heat and inhaled sharply. The scent of the blood causing her skin to pale in the light that hit her. Atreyu didn't hold back this time. She leaned forward and her tongue flashed out once more this time slowly lapping up the blood at the collar bone before running up Ioni's neck. She got to her lips and kissed her roughly. Atreyu's hand curled in Ioni's and shifted to intertwine their fingers as her heart pounded in her chest. The kiss was filled with blood and after a few moments Atreyu pulled back her eyes flashing bright as she let out a heavy breath.

All those years of holding back were gone now. Her instincts were rushing,covering her mind as her turned bright amber eyes to Ioni and leaned down once more to lightly rake her teeth against the woman's neck playfully. "You don't just smell delightful, you taste heavenly." Her breath was rough but airy at the same time. She nuzzled against Ioni's neck and smiled.

Sparkly Businesswoman

User Image║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║ Razkial Aiden ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
                                        Razekial didn’t stare at Jake for long, his thoughts going here and there as he tried to think of what to do, where to go, what to do if he found a place and all that good stuff, it was also filled with other silly things that he quickly pushed back so that he could focus on Jake once more. After all, it would be rude to stand there and ignore the other, he could at least do that elsewhere without it really being too rude. It wasn’t really the fact that he didn’t want to be rude; it didn’t cross his mind then, but that Jake had started talking, only to stop. Wondering why he soon realized and that was that. His hands had remained in his pockets, which he had found to be lined with the same fuzzy material that the jacket itself was lined in. Not only did it surprisingly warm him, though only a little, but he enjoyed the feel of it. Strange? Maybe.

”So,” He started out and paused either to get Jakes attention before he went on or because his thought had been interrupted. Whatever it was, he blinked and continued. ”Were you headed somewhere?” Razekial was in the mood to stalk someone who might know where they were going, whether they wanted him to or not really. It wasn’t an option. ”Maybe a place to eat?” Razekial knew there had to be a restaurant or café somewhere nearby, and his stomach was already nagging him. Not that real food was what it was craving, but he was in no mood to make a mess and end up back home for the night. So, he would cram whatever he could and just suffer the consequences of doing so later. At least he could get something in his stomach that would keep him from attacking someone at random, that would be nice.
talking to : Jake ███████████ currently : Standing around, talking; Cold, Curious, hungry

Her body shuddered as Atreyu lapped at her neck, Her hand tightning as her body began to heat up..Long nails beginning to grow from the tips of her now bloodied fingers, The blood pulsing more heavily from her small wound as her heart rate picked up...Soon she would need to feed but not just yet, When The womans lips met hers she growled seductively her long tongue meeting Atreyus...Eyes closing over as she relished in the taste of this creature, Tongue moving melodically....Sensually playing with hers...Ioni was skilled in the arts of pleasing, Her body moving closer to the womans.

She would tilt her head as the creature grazed sharp teeth along her neck causing more black blood to seep down her soft skin...bubbling as the venom burned at her pale neck, Moving her head so that her mouth was close to Atreyus ear hoping to allure possibly hypnotise the creature if need be "Shall we move to a more secluded area?" Her question was more of a demand than an offer, Her voice harsh and gutteral .... Ioni was growing impatient and she would not be able to hold back much longer, After all she was yet to taste this fine being.

Sparkly Businesswoman

ooc://
Ish heading to bed for teh night, or day here... I unno, ish just going to bed.
Bai all.
I've Been Here Before

Licking the wound she'd inflicted upon Ioni she found that she enjoyed the woman's reactions very much. More then anything she thought how lucky she was that she had found a non-human. If this was a human at least a pure blooded one, she would have torn her apart and devoured her flesh by now. Non-human's sustained her just as well, but she never actually ate them. Just tasted. It was more of a lust thing really.

Atreyu was also glad however, that she'd taken her medication before this. If she'd done this before there was a chance she would have poisoned the poor woman. Yet she could taste her venom against the flesh of the woman still. It was so little that it wouldn't cause anything, but it made Atreyu think a little clearer. She'd take another injection if she planned to do anything else. Which it seemed Ioni did.

Hearing the whispered words she pulled back and smiled. "Shall I take you to my place?" She asked with a ferral tone to her voice. Her human facade was gone, she still looked the same. Aside from pointed ears, bright eyes, and pale skin. The long red claws were a tell-tale sign of what she was. Being a skin-walker was interesting in itself. "I would hate to have all the fun here."

Witty Sex Symbol

[[ ooc:: Okiee c: Night!! ]]

Ioni shifted in her seat so her silken bare legs rubbed against Atreyus, Her tongue flicking out feverently to brush at the womans neck, A deep rumbling forcing its way up from the pit of her stomach...Soon Ioni would change, She could feel the pain in her back and the light shifting from the allignment of her spine as her demonic wings tempted to rip free from her tough skin.

She would swiftly stand at Atreyus offer almost snapping in agreement, Needle sharp teeth hanging low over her bottom lip as she pulled her hood over her pale face, Instead of exiting out the front door Ioni springed from her spot jumping the railing and landing softly on the pavement outside of the bar in one swift movement...Barely noticeable to the human eye....Ioni was indeed very fast.

Her long black coat flickered wildly around her hourglass frame as she awaited Atreyu, Large golden eyes piercing the night..Her body vibrating with anticipation as she knew what was to come.
General Condom

Your profile had my bass pumping . neutral

Jus sayin
I've Been Here Before

With how fast Ioni was on her feet Atreyu could only laugh. She watched as the woman bounded over the fence. Atreyu too didn't feel like wasting time. In one swift motion she downed the rest of her drink and then pounced over the gate landing beside Ioni. She rolled her shoulders and a subtle popping noise came from them. Her bones were shifting and settling. Making her arms look just a bit longer and the skin on the back of her neck a little thinner.

Taking Ioni's hand in her's she winked and led her just five blocks down to the flat she lived in. Opening the door the rather, earthy toned home was revealed. There were lots of native american paintings, fabrics, and culture around. She liked being around the things that made her. Releasing Ioni she closed the door behind them and put a hand up briefly. "Give me a moment, you can get a drink if you want. Or you can just make yourself at home. The bedroom is down the hall, I don't care if we get blood in there."

Atreyu rolled her shoulders again before walking to a drawer and removing a syringe from a black box. The liquid within was thick red clay with a pulsing green to it. She looked at the concoction and felt a twinge of distaste. "Pardon me." She walked towards the kitchen and hopped up on the table for the moment she wasn't looking at Ioni. She had to focuss and take her medication.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces