Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ioi followed obediently, Her long black coat ruffling around bootheels as they reached Atreyus home, Once inside Ioni looked around first noticing the array of different assortments which flowed nicely thorugh the house then the earthy smel which filtered through her senses "mm" She whispered approving of the womans home.

Ioni peered down the hall towards the bedroom wanting to go there straight away but was intrigued as to what Atreyu might be doing, Her yellow eyes followed the womans body drinking up her image as she watched her sit upon the counter top admiring the Atryu for just a moment before seeing the injection....Her eyebrows furrowedin thought and wonderment but only for a second, Ioni was not one to ask questions nor judge.

She turned her back to Atreyu giving her privacy whilst letting her coat slip from her shoulders then proceeding to rest her coat on the back of one of the loungers, Ioni began to walk toward the bedroom also riding herself of the small black dress inwhich covered her sleek vulumptuous figure, Muscles rippled under her skin, One whole side of her body was ingraved with tribal markings, Caressing her skin in the most intimate of places, Ioni reached the bedroom and proceeded to sit on the end of the bed.

The moonlight lit the room casting shadows against the wall, Her long hair cascading down over her shoulder, Ioni gritted her teeth as the tips of her sharp wings struggled to break free, Her eyes flickering to an almost transparent white as she waited ever so patiently for Atreyu.
User ImageAtreyu V. Christopher
I Can See You Stalking Like A Predator
I've Been Here Before
Temptation Call's Like Adam To The Apple

The medicine was quick, but hardly painless. Atreyu growled quietly and a hissing S drawled on for a few seconds. She washed her hands and then walked out of the kitchen. Seeing the cloak she smirked which was followed by an arched eyebrow when she saw the dress. Picking it up she hung it up on one of the doors. Along with her red t-shirt. Her shoes were placed out of the way before she headed to the room. Only in her jeans which were unbottoned. Her skin rippled a moment showing every bones beneath it before her eyes flickered once more.

When she entered the room she smiled at the tattoos that covered Ioni, as well as the way the demoness' skin was shifting too. It seemed they had some things in common. It made Atreyu grin a toothy smile. "Well now, I've tasted your blood and I can tell from your scent you would like some of mine." She sauntered over to the bed and got close to Ioni. "In this house you don't have to hold back what you are." She explained, her voice a wild but sultry blend of animal and hormones. She leaned down to look into the almost white eyes. In only her jeans and strapless bra she sat next to Ioni and leaned back a bit.

"I believe in fair pleasure. Fifty-fifty as it were. So don't be afraid to take what you want. I bleed easily, and the medicine will keep you from getting poisoned or sick." She made sure to reassure her new found partner for the night. She was openly admiring the woman's hourglass figure. Compared to herself, there was a considerable difference. Atreyu had a very boyish figure including almost no curves. It was a curse and a blessing.

Without her shirt all three curse marks were clear as day. The spirals on her stomach with long violet tendrils, the sun that seared at her skin, and the black heart with wings along her arm. The itched and burned, but she ignored them well enough.

ooc: ~~.

Ioni let her eyes fall upon Atreyu an approving smile shaping her emotionless face as she began to drool at the sight of the woman.....Ioni was very animal in her ways, When Atreyu moved to the bed Ioni couldn't help but lean closer tilting her head to inhale the womans scent, Her hand reaching foward to touch the marking on Atreyus neck with fasination then gently proceeding to trace her collarbone dropping her hand as she reached the womans shoulder.

Ioni made a series of clicking noises when Atreyu spoke loving the sound of the womans alluring voice...Loving the look of her slender body, Ionis long tongue snaking out to hang over her bottom lip.

She would roll her shoulders as more bones clicked and moved, The sound of flesh tearing as her bonelike wings slowly tore through her pale skin, Black blood drained freely from the fresh wound trailing down her back and legs hissing and burning as her wings opened up to their full span...Almost 5 metres in length, Ioni shook her skeletel wings a thin purple flesh joining the jagged bones.

Once comfortable she leaned toward Atreyu her mouth widening to reveal a mouth full of jagged razor sharp teeth.......Remembering Atreyus words 'I bleed easily' She would remember to be gentle, Her hand reaching out to graze across the womans neck then shimmering down her back to unclip her bra and get a good look at what she was dealing with, Delighted in the womans figure Ioni leaned over her, large wings covering them both in their own secluded cave as she bought her lips to her neck, Jagged teeth just touching her soft skin to release the sweet liquid inwhich poured freely over Ionis long tongue, She began lapping at the blood hungrily wanting to bite and chew at her neck but pulling herself away before she did so, Her hands caressing Atreyus warm flesh.
I've Been Here Before

As Ioni touched the sun mark on her neck, Atreyu let out a low hiss between her teeth. The touch had burned like liquid fire and she shivered because of it. The slight touches brought her to close her eyes momentarily and run her tongue over her lips. It was better then any heaven could be. Then again it had been a few weeks since Atreyu had gotten a woman with her in her home.

At the smell of blood and the noise of tearing flesh she growled her eyes watching as the hissing blood fell. The wings were stunning and Atreyu openly admired them. Her grin widening as she ran her sharp teeth against her lips in excitement. This would be fun, Atreyu was certain of that. And she was right. As sharp teeth went over her neck the thin skin easily broke and warm dark green blood turned red as it fell. Atreyu shivered in pleasure and pain. Often times seeing both as the same thing.

-------Time Skip-------

Morning was there, but the dark curtains hid the sun light. Atreyu sat up in the bed looking upon Ioni. The night had been just as she would have expected. Animal instincts run rampant, and plenty of new bite marks, scratches, and blood to show it. The sheets were now a tie dye effect with their odd blood. The room smelled heavily of it. But Atreyu was fine with that. She ran her hand in the long hair of Ioni quite fondly as she admired the very attractive woman in her bed.

ooc: ~Yay for hot women and time skips. ^ 3 ^<3.

Ioni slowly woke to the light touch of Atreyu, Her large eyes opening to reveal deep golden hughes, She looked up at Atreyu a satisfied smile playing with her subtle features as she leaned foward and kissed the woman gently on her lips.

Ioni sat up in the bed stretching out her arms before standing and walking towards the bathroom grabbing her dress on the way, A quick glance at the woman she had shared her body with before disapearing into the bathroom.

Ioni turned on the shower before turning to look at herself in the mirror.....Her skin was painted with dry blood and bite marks " MmMM" She moaned to herself running her hands over her body before leaning foward and preparing for the pain of changing back into her human form for the day ahead, She screamed out as her bones crunched and her wings folded neately into her body...Re-opening the fleshy wound from the night before to be ingulfed in pale skin.
After her hot shower she got dressed and headed back into the room, Standing in the doorway she let her eyes caress Atryu's body "I must go" She said simply hoping Atreyu would understand that she needed to feed on more than just blood and sex.

Before leaving she darted across the room kissing Atreyus forehead "I hope to see you again" She murmered into the womans hair, Inhaling her scent not wanting for this heaven to end and with that she was gone quicker than light leaving the airy silence of what had accured and also leaving her coat.

((Reowah Go The Hotness!))
I've Been Here Before

Watching as Ioni woke up, Atreyu smirked. Watching the woman stretch and then stand there was a small playfull pout. However she let her go to get cleaned up. Meanwhile she bundled up the bloodied sheets and pillow cases. Taking them to be soaked in the kitchen sink with cold water and arrow root. The good news was, she had extra sheets if she so needed them. Leaving them in the cold water she kicked the wall with the water heater, so it would give Ioni hot water. It seemed to have worked.

She put new sheets on the bed and sat there stretching out a bit to. Her skin was back to normal, and her eyes back to teal. She over all looked like a human again. Just with scratches and bites on her skin. She looked up as Ioni walked back in and smiled. Still without clothes she nodded lightly when Ioni said she had to leave. Atreyu didn't expect her to stay, it wasn't like that. But, she hoenstly hoped this wasn't a one night occurence either.

When she darted over Atreyu did similar. Taking in the scent of the woman and converting it to her memory."I as well." She let her leave then and sighed slightly. Standing up she then went to take a shower, take her medicine, take her injection, and then came back to take a nap. She had work as the bouncer at the Crystal drop in the night time. So some sleep would do her good. Well that and she healed faster when she slept.

ooc: ~GTG, Merry Solstice All!

Taken Sex Symbol

Apparently Trolling
General Condom

Your profile had my bass pumping . neutral

Jus sayin

LOL <3 ;D

3t3rn41L0v3r's Princess

Hygienic Genius

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
[name]
Isabella Marie Warren
[age]
Eighteen
[gender]
Female
[race]
Witch
[description]
Isabella is 5'6" with long brown hair and blue eyes. She has a slender body and a decent chest size for someone her size. Her legs are long and toned and her arms are toned as well.
[working]
She had a job until the owner was killed be a demon that was after her. Now she is in this new town, hoping to find a new job.
[bio]
Isabella found out she was a witch on her sixteenth birthday and that was the day her parents died. Her powers were bound and when her parents died, she found the Book of Shadows,a book that had the spell to unbind her powers. She can teleport and freeze time, but not for too long. She has battle numerous demons with the potions she makes and the spells she says. She just killed a demon who killed the manager and some of her fellow co-workers at her last job in her hometown.
[anything else]
She tries to use her magic for good but sometimes falls into the darkness.

Peculiar Duck

14,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
User Image
[name]
xxxxxxxxKatherine "Kat" Broderick

[age]
xxxxxxxx19

[gender]
xxxxxxxxFemale

[race]
xxxxxxxxHuman

[description]
xxxxxxxxStands at about 5 feet, 4 inches. Weighs 110 lbs.

[working]
xxxxxxxxWorks as a vocalist at the highest rated jazz club in the city. On very rare occasions, Kat works at night hunting the demons in the area.

[bio]
xxxxxxxxAs a child, Kat was very happy. She smiled often and had what seemed to be the perfect childhood with her two loving parents. Sadly though, her perfect world came crashing down at the age of seven. Her father had an affair with a younger demon girl and ended up impregnating her. The affair split the family apart, and Kat ended up living with her grandparents because her mother lost her sanity- forcing her to go into a facility- and her father went off to live with the demon girl. Confusion built up inside of the young Kat, and what was once happiness turned into bitterness. When she turned ten, she vowed to run all female demons out of the city- and if they didn't, kill them. At the age of fourteen, her grandparents died in their sleep, leaving the fairly young girl on her own. From then on, she's been on her own living in an apartment in the city.

[anything else]
xxxxxxxxxHer weapons of choice include small daggers and a desert eagle gun. Also.. she hates jazz.

[[I will be posting when I get back from the extended family's house. =D]]
★┣┓┏┫×╰ノ◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ Ω ж ф★┣┓┏┫×╰ノ◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ Ω ж ф

What kind of ignorance
Causes them to be so,
So sick and vile and evil
You did nothing to them
It's just not fair, you don't deserve it.
It's not your fault
You're innocent

★┣┓┏┫×╰ノ◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ Ω ж ф★┣┓┏┫×╰ノ◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ Ω ж ф

User ImageNazerene sighed as she watered the flowers in the small shadow filled shop, her pale skin seeming to glow with the fantest inner light as she darted from deep pools of shadows, bright watering can in hand. As she watered the roses she gazed out at the wonderful looking day, a day that she would never experence. A pity too, the day seemed wonderfully alive with humanity and what she guessed was warm sunlight. Sihing, the vampire turned away from the sight of the outside. Her bright yellow cat-like eyes distant as she replaced the watering can back on its stool. Grabbing one of the sweet smelling pink roses Nazerene walked back to and stood behind the counter as she waited for a customer to come in, the shadows that kept her safe hifting and swearling as they held a mind of their own..

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image Zealous walked into a flower shop his ears twitching when the bell above the door rang to signal a costumer had come in.He smiled at the girl behind the counter "Well hello cutey I was wondering if you guys have black roses in this here store?' he asked walking over to the counter and leaning on it slightly.His car was parked out side a white jaguar and could hear people recognizing it as his car "s**t" he said looking down "Ignore them please don't tell them im in here" he said to her with a pleading face.
~ ~ ~ SHAWNY ~ ~ ~ * * * SHAE * * *

User Image User Image

The girls jumped at Emily's sudden laughter. They were being serious and she was laughing at them for it. Apparently, their shifts will be over soon. If Shawny can resist the urge to speak the future, she'll be able to come back tomorrow. Both of them needed this job to purchase other human things including food. Not that it mattered what food they got. All of it is going to taste horrible to them. This made Shawny's stomach yell at her so she stole a fry from a plate, making her cringe at the taste.
"Of course we have a place to stay, with you," Shae said. Then Shawny sang the word 'present' in her ear. "Oh, right. No, at the moment we have nowhere else to go."
"Can we stay with you?" Shawny was curious to know what human quarters looked like. The picture Shae showed her was different from what theirs looked like in Heaven. There was something called a bed where humans slept for the night or when they become what is called tired. And something called a kitchen much like the one here at the restaurant.

((OOC: Sorry I didn't reply last night. I was really sleepy))

Dangerous Genius

[name] Nexus Templarae
[age] Unknown
[gender] Male
[race] Ectosapien/Hybird
[description] See Pro tl/tr
[working] bounty hunter
[bio] Bounty hunter of rogue spectre and demonic beings
[anything else] U cant posses with out a permit.......

Hilarious Genius

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
(( OutOfC....*walks away* Did anyone interact with Mal? ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff