Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sapphire

User Image
sephoroth_1_and_only

She smiled with a bright blush on her face. "Well I am glad you like me and all but we should figure out what happened between us." She said snuggling into him as she held him close to her.
((Hey my laptop died. May be off for a few days))

Cremisi's Husbando

Friendly Fox

Lin

Re di tutti i Slave

=======================================================

Here I lie forever, Sorrow still remains

User Image

His Majesty was angry and her majesty seemed no better than his. She was lucky she had not been the first person to walk up and greet him most of the other slaves whimpered and fell back but she. She was used to this. The sickening splats the constant smell of blood. She was no longer fazed by it but internally she was terrified. They seemed to have no rhyme or reason to their actions the next person around the corner could be made a meal or whipping boy for their anger. She shifted her knit hat so that it covered her eyes. Frightening, terrifying, she swallowed the feelings as she heard someone growl in rage her majesty wanted them to clean up the mess. He may have been splattered against the wall but his body still twitched with pain on the edges of life. It was a pity but he would definitely not survive.

Luckily though she was on wine duty, so this time she would not have to clean up the bodies. She tugged on her hat again adjusting it further down. Not wanting to show that she had gone pale with illness at the sight. She had to act unaffected. She walked towards the two of them holding a tray with a wine bottle and two glasses. She had gotten better at this which was a good thing because if she stumbled now she had no doubts that she would be their replacement drink. That was still a distinct possibility. She would have to be careful with her speech, “Madam... Sir... Your wine?” She stood waiting to see if they even wanted the drink, a silent question in her tone.

Will the water pull me down and wash it all away

(O.O.C: Hope this is alright also she's in loose clothing so she probably looks boyish... absconds)

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ren look at the slave and nodded and waved a hand to the study. "we will have it in there" she said as she led Gin to go sit on the couch. It took a bit back after a while some slaves did move after they left to go clean up the body. "what wine?" Ren asked the slave as she sat Gin down before she sat next to him, "Come on darling what is wrong? you know you can tell me." As much as Ren loved him, she did not need him going around killing off all there slaves because he was pissed off. He should save that for when they fought the sandman.

Cremisi's Husbando

Friendly Fox

Lin

Re di tutti i Slave

User Image

”Yes Madam...” Lin gave a slight bow and moved in the direction of the study holding open the door for them to pass threw. Playing the part of the good servant she followed after them setting down the glasses silently as to not disrupt their conversation. She began to pour it while answering, “It is a medium-bodied Pinot Noir from what used to be Burgundy I believe.” She tried to keep her voice low hoping that it would not seemed strained to do so. She doubted though that they would care either way. She turned the bottle to prevent the wine from dripping. She then went to pour the second glass again paying attention to her duties so as not to disturb them. She turned the bottle again to prevent dripping and then brought the bottle to herself. “Will that be all, Madam.” She then stood there in silence waiting to be dismissed.

(O.O.C: )

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

User Image
Gin ignored everyone else in the room but Ren. "She got away and fell into Harveys hands." He said anger in his voice. "Sorry love I promise I will retrieve her when I can think of some way to get her back without hurting her. I need her unharmed."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Saeko Busujima

User Image

Saeko said nothing as she sat looking at them all. She was wondering what they were talking about. "Are we talking about Alice?" She asked looking at Ren.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Ren truned and looked at the slave before taking a glass of wine. "go see if they are done cleaning up that mess Gin made out side" she said before sipping the way. It was good and she could use one right now. "No not Alice one of his experimental pets" Ren said to Saeko before looking at Gin, "We will get her back and we will make things right now need to be sorry love."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Saeko Busujima

User Image

Saeko burst out laughing at this. "Let me freaking guess is it another one of your dumb wolves? You know those things are weak and not good for anything at all." She said smiling at them then looking to Ren for an answer. "If it is a wolf just let it go and die."

Cremisi's Husbando

Friendly Fox

Lin

Re di tutti i Slave

User Image

”Yes Madam...” Lin bowed to them and left the room. Tucking underneath her arm the empty tray and still holding onto the wine bottle. She silently shut the door behind her as she left. She would be back soon after all the study was not far from where the mess had been made. She walked hesistently back towards where the blood had been split. The other slaves were still cleaning up the mess, they were slower than other groups she had seen they must have been new. “Pick up your pace, unless you want to end up the same.” The words sounded cold but she did not want to report back that the mess was not cleaned. She would have went to help them but she'd get blood on her hands and then the lady or her lord would notice.

She paused as the group severely picked up their pace after taking a moment to glare at her. She sighed she was only trying to help but it always made her seem like she was taking their vampire masters side and of course that led to the constant trying to sabotage her while she was working, but she'd gotten used to that. She could handle that, and she welcomed it, it made her feel alive and reminded her she was still living. Unlike them, she would not die easily. She looked back up rousing herself from her thoughts to notice that they were almost done cleaning before she turned around and started back. She could feel the unforgiving stares and sensed the pure hatred for her attitude. She let them hate her.

As she walked back she thought about the conversation that was taking place between her majesty, his majesty and Lady Saeko. It seemed like someone had escaped just recently. There went her plans out the window. She was not going to escape while Lord Gin was so extremely irritated. It would have meant a quick death for her. She reached the door of the study and knocked on it. Even though she had been told to return with an answer it would have been rude to just burst in on the conversation again. Plus if they wanted their privacy they would ask for the answer through the door.

(O.O.C: )
+ Alice Reaper +

User Image

Alice let a small giggle pass her full peach colored lips. She watched as his body melted with the shadows. With a cold smirk firmly planted on her face she followed suit. When she stepped from the shadows he was leaning against the arch way. She shimmied up to him. "Waiting long. " she asked teasingly.

((( sorry posting from phone)))

her sweetest song

The New Lady Grimm

Shirtless Smoker

User Image

Shade Collector of souls

He had calmly waited a few seconds for her to step from the shadows after him. His crimson orbs looking to her as she moved towards him. " An eturnity" He said with a playful roll of his eyes. Shade then pushe off the wall. turning on a dime as he led the way away from the castle. He led her through the gardens of glowing lunar flowers. The silver light they cast reflected off their porcelain skin.
He wondered if Venessa was actually seeking out information like she had been told. It was about this time that they pasted into the main part of the underground city. " This is our current home. Soon though our clan will claim the surface from the Re Di tutti i." He glanced at her as she walked next to him. His face held no emotion even for his mate. It was their ways to be this way in the open.

(( That's alright love.))

Shirtless Smoker

User Image

Daku The puppet master

Daku was sitting on the edge of a building. Looking out over the city below. Sun set was not long off. Course that did not matter much since they were under the ground. He gave a sigh as boredom began to set in. He wanted to get in some action. Though he had to await the order to be given to do so. His pure onyx orbs caught sight of his brother. He was with a very beautiful woman. His right brow raised up in a sharp arch. " Who is this?"
The sorcerer launched himself off the wall. Falling fast to the ground. His feet touched down without a single sound to be heard. Shade and his companion were not that far off from his location. He moved across at a diagnal. Heading them off before they made the next intersection. " Morning brother, and who is this beau-" He cut himself off when he caught sight of the jewel around her neck. He dropped down to one knee with his right fist over his heart. Head bowed so that his eyes were not seen. " Forgive me for not realizing who you were Lady Grimm." He lifted his head so that he could see the pair before him. It was hard to tell were his eyes were looking. Due to the fact that they were completely black with no whites.

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Vanessa Killage

I used to have a normal life.
I had a family and friends

Vanessa sighed to herself. She guessed it was time she did what she was told. She knew she would probably get a severe punishment if she didnt go out and gather the information. Vanessa stepped to the end of the garden and looked back up into the dark sky. She began to think of her past life and looked down to the ground. She shook her head. She missed it a lot. but nothing was going to change what she was. She guessed it was time to accept it. She needed to find shade So she could ask him what she specifically had to do .Vanessa closed her eyes and focused trying to sense him out. She didnt get a lock on him but she just went back the way she came.
Looking around as she jogged back up to the house she got a sense of where he was. Shadows began to wrap around her and she disappeared into them She walked forward and out of the shadows and there they were, Shade and Daku and the same female she had seen with Shade earlier. She walked up to them and said nothing.

Now i'm all alone.. No family. No friends,
just the torture of craving blood all the time

((edit.. sorry guys lol))
+ Alice Reaper +

User Image

Alice giggles softly at his joke but it was short lived as her emotions seamed to fade away from her face as they walked out into the underground city. She looked at the glowing flowers with blank amber eyes. on the inside she longed to smell them. Even though she was a perfect elder in the Reaper clan she still held some traits from her human life. she just never showed them in public.

She walked close to him as the only sign of affection between the mates. She heard what he said but was detracted by the closing in aura. "Some one is coming." She spoke just before the strange male showed up and started questioning her. She only followed him with her blank eyes as he bowed to her. "Rise, there is no need for you to be on your knees." A flash of pride crossed her face and faded as quickly as it showed up. "You are the brother of my mate, no?" She asked her voice sounding like a song. She noticed that the two had a very similar scents. She turned her head to face the final arrival to there party. "Greetings girl." She spoke with out turning fully to her.

her sweetest song
The New Lady Grimm

(((edit)))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out