Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
((Baren is on a roof above Esabel. And since she's got hostages, she's the better target for you))

Esabel gave a delighted laugh when Masa finally showed up, instantly moving so that there was one of the human hostages between herself and the Were, her dagger at the man's throat as he softly begged Masa to save him.

"Well, I just had to pay you a little visit and my new boyfriend just wouldn't let me go alone... You know how that is, right? Having a mate and all? Tell me... what's it like? To have someone you care about that much? You never have a life of your own again when you're that obsessed, you know... One of the good things about Baren and me... He understands that I need to have some playtime from time to time and I know that he has his things to do, so we're not really as obsessed as you are," she said in a conversational tone.

She tightened the bands of dark energy around her hostages, making them gasp for air, "Personally I don't like Ren all that much. She's evil and I like that part, but she's really a little less on imagination, don't you think?" she asked, sending as if she was having a perfectly calm conversation and not threatening anyone.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sapphire
Gin Ichimaru
Masaomi Kida
Saeko Busujima

((WOW I suck at this rping and stuff I can't even make were others are and all that. Sorry.))

Masaomi looked to her as he was a bit annoyed. "Please let the hostage go. This is you and I. If you do happen to kill him I will make sure you die one hell of a death. But I am asking kindly please let the poor person go. They did nothing at all to you." He said hoping she would let the hostage go. "Oh and for your info. Being tied down ya its a tough job. But when the love between to people like Yellan and I are this strong its fine with me." He said to her. He was ready to get the hostage out of her grip or at least try if she tired killing the person.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Nico's Bone abominations started rushing the gates slamming into them as his ghouls climbed over the walls and started swarming the humans. This wasn't one of his laid back days he wanted this done and over with so he could go back home and enjoy himself. But for right now he laughed as he heard the people running from them.

Lusik smirked then climbed the wall landing on the inside. He walked around watching all the people run from the ghouls. Then a plan crossed his mind and he started hitting the ghouls away from the people crushing their skulls slamming them against the walls. He wanted to play the helpful hand to them.

((haha you'll catch on.))

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Esabel gave a soft chuckle and smiled up at him, her dagger keeping the human where he was, "Oh I don't want to kill him... I never want to kill them... I just like to see the blood and hear them scream... I like pain...," she explained to him, tilting her head a little bit at him with that sweet smile on her face even as the human in front of her begged not to be hurt, "My Master taught me well...," she added, her smile changing a little at the mention of her Master.

"She released one of the hostages when Masa answered what she wanted to know, "So... If you're really so sure it's worth it, why do you let her go into a fight where she can be hurt and make you mad," she asked him, "Why set it up so that you get mad at someone when you let her go out to get hurt in the first place," she clarified, clearly not understanding that part of it, "Why get mad at me for hurting her when you were the one who let her get hurt in the first place?" she added, letting him know that she'd been aiming for him...

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sapphire
Gin Ichimaru
Masaomi Kida
Saeko Busujima

Sapphire was hearing everything going on as she headed out to help with what she could help with.

Masaomi looked at her. "Why you ask. Its because well to be honest. If I baby her and tell her she can't fight. Well she will get pissed for one. Two she wont learn from her mistakes. She is a new wolf still. Learning some things the hard way is better then babying her and telling her she can't do what she wishes. Oh and because she has kinda taken on an Alpha status of her own. If you catch my drift. So its hard telling an Alpha that they can't do as they wish. You know what I mean." He stated as he looked to her. "Now let me ask you something if its cool to ask. Why do you do what you do? Is it all just for the pain and suffering of others? Or tell me is it cause of something else? I know when I worked for Gin and Ren I loved killing because I was hurt myself and all." He said hoping to at least by time or at least get her to let the other hostage go. Hell maybe he could get her to join them. It was a slim chance but a chance never the less.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Nico sent the bone abominations charged after the girl who just walked out. He was thinking of only the prize on this nothing more. He laughed seeing the abominations charging right for her.

Lusik smirked knowing this was his time to shine. He charged full on into the abominations digging his nails deep into them ripping flesh out then looked over and nodded at the new girl. He then charged in shoulder first into the next abomination as he planted a make shift bomb in it. He dropped looking at the wounded one then the fresh one sighing. He didn't know what their weak points were he never did.

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Esabel tilted her head at Masa and let the second hostage go, keeping the third for the moment, "Master taught me everything I know. He made me who I am. He made me from the life force of another being. Ren is just someone to pass the time with. She lets me have fun... she told that I could come here after the meeting and have some fun... I picked you to have fun with...," she told him simply and grinned again after answering his question.

She pulled the dagger tighter to the man she held, using her dark energy to keep the dagger there as she let it go and moved to where she could actually approach Masa, "I am the way I am. There is no changing it. I like the pain, to see the suffering in their eyes, to see their reaction to the pain. It's the ultimate leveler, Masa... I saw that in you when your mate was hurt. You reacted to her pain and put yourself in danger. You caused alot of chaos, though... I really liked the chaos... That was fun...," said to him, keeping out of reach for the moment.

She looked up where Baren was and blew him a kiss then looked back at Masa, "Well, I was sent here to check something and I did that. But I didn't really have alot of fun... When you're not mad, you're not all that much fun... Maybe I'll start having to look at someone else for fun... Ren's brother, maybe... Or his new pet... Ren's really interested in her... Maybe I can make her scream a bit...," she was starting to sound a bit distracted now and turned away from Masa, walking down the street with her head tilted to one side, "Maybe Ren will give me someone who'll be more fun...," she kept talking to herself, now bored with the current game and needing something else to keep her attention.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sapphire
Gin Ichimaru
Masaomi Kida
Saeko Busujima

Sapphire noticed the things charge her. She reacted and swung the nearest thing at them which was a metal beam. She had pulled it out of the wall and swung it at all of them. She had not a clue what was really going on at the moment.

Masaomi looked at her. "Please I am just asking you to let this hostage go. I will fight if thats what you here for so badly. Just don't involve my friend at all. Also call little group off before they are killed as well. Thats all I ask. Being I know you will probably not do as I ask." He said to her as he glared. "I have nothing against you as of know but let this person go and you can fight me. But I will go full out on you." He said to her.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Lusik laughed as the explosion went off. He then looked back at the girl then grinned as he charged the wounded one as she smashed the fresh one. Laughing he charged the wounded throwing another makeshift explosive at the same one that had an explosion. He laughed then punched the wounded one in the face.

Nico looked up and growled. "you fool! what are you doing!" He was very pissed off now. It was annoying on how he couldn't read lusik's moves. He did so many unthought out moves. He then noticed he was protecting the target he could do nothing but laugh now. "Aww had a sudden change of heart lusik?"

Lusik grinned then laughed. "Nope i just like to piss you off!" Laughing he drove his fist into the the wounded abomination trying to throw it off balance wanting it to go down he was hopeing it was their weak point. He laughed focused on the thought of them being like turtles falling on their backs and not able to get up.

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Esabel paused and called her dagger to her, one hand going out to grab it while the other one gave a half-hearted wave and released the human, "I only came with Baren. The others are your problem. Gin sent them," she told him as she continued to walk away, part of her calling out for Baren to come to her to take her away. Somewhere that she could have fun, somewhere that just wasn't here...

"Bye Masa... Take care of your mate and have plenty of fun...," she added, though she didn't sound like she meant it.

Talking with Masa had actually depressed her a bit, made her feel bad. She didn't like to feel different. Didn't like to feel like her master had made her wrong, even though part of her knew that he'd done just that...

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sapphire
Gin Ichimaru
Masaomi Kida
Saeko Busujima

Sapphire was so confused she just keep the beam in her hand as she waited. If any got to close she would beat them.

Masaomi looked at her as she walked off. "Thank you." He said as he had a bad feeling like his wolf was starting to get its old control over him. Had she gotten deep down into him and hit his wolf with her talk of chaos? He hoped he was wrong and it was just his wolf being his wolf and not her. He looked to the others as he ran at Lusik. Masaomi's eyes had shifted to the wolves eyes. He was wrong. Her speaking had gotten to his wolf. It was like his wolf had again become a second personality. Masaomi smiled as he had a evil look to his face. He charged as he dragged his claws on the ground running toward Lusik. Once he got there he swung at his ribs and just keep going at him.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Lusik panicked once the claw caught him in the rib as he jumped back. He snarled opening his hand swinging his nails out at masa's face. He had few run in's with were's and this one was no different. It was animalistic like himself he was going to have fun with this one. "Boy someone must of really pissed in your cheerio's this morning." He laughed joking around but realized his laugh stung. Damn he did catch me with it. He wasn't going to look at the damage he figured he would fight through it. All he could feel is blood running down his sides. "Man blood has to be one of the hardest stains to clean out."

Nico saw the window of opportunity and sent every ghoul abomination and he himself charged after the girl. His plan was to snatch her and take her directly to Gin he didn't care that he didn't have the souls he figured Lusik's brawl would get them. He had the easy ingredients and if he got hold of her he would have the last and more then likely the most important.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sapphire
Gin Ichimaru
Masaomi Kida
Saeko Busujima

Sapphire noticed one of them charge her. She swung the large beam at him. If that missed she would just have to go hand to had fighting. After all she was a Hybrid of vampire and werewolf. She new she was fast and strong.

Masaomi was nicked across the face but keep going. It was like he was a whole new person. He was bleeding bad as well from his face but didn't care at all. He just keep going forward as his fur started growing. Masaomi had ripped away at his skin along with even some of his own werewolf skin and fur. He then snarled as he lost it and charged at Lusik. He went to bite down at his neck well one of his massive over sized claws went to stick in his ribs. Masaomi had lost control of his wolf. It had been forever since he had lost it. His wolf in fact was not like many wolves. Most had always had control over their wolves when they were Alphas. He had a large massive wolf bigger then most average Alphas and he had not fully been able to keep his in check.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Lusik only laughed and used his arm to block his neck as he stuck a makeshift C4 on masa's fur it was much like gum in hair. He felt the claw go into his ribs and could only laugh now his animalistic nature fully kicking in. He had cracked now as he sat with his finger on the trigger. "Now now be a nice wolfy or you and me are going to die together and you will never be with your mate again!" His voice cracking as the claw into his rib revealed he was loaded in explosives. and the crack in his voice was enough to show he was crazy enough to do it.

Nico took a hit hard from the pole as he bounced and slid across the floor. His ghouls and abominations now charging her much closer going in to pin her against the wall. As nico weakly got up from the dazing hit.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sapphire
Gin Ichimaru
Masaomi Kida
Saeko Busujima

Sapphire was pinned but she then pushed them all away as she had shifted into her form. She was like Masaomi had know control at all. She after all was his daughter. She charged Nico.

Masaomi had not a clue of what was being said at all. He growled then made an ear splitting howl as he went at him more. He managed to get his claws on the trigger as he keep now trying to bite at his arm, neck, or ribs. Whatever his massive canine teeth could sink into.

((bed time I love our characters here hehe))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff