Time Skip to the party? YOU DECIDE.

Yes 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 5 ]
No 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on November 16, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 56 57 58 > >>

Distinct Seeker

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
I I I I I I I I I I I Ione of the ⓖⓔⓔⓚⓢ
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I"I see myself as people see me. I just know there's something bigger out there."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Lyndi smiled when Basil began to eat at a rather quick pace. It could only mean that he was enjoying it. She glanced at Adrian and smiled at him too, hoping that he too was enjoying his meal. "You're very welcome." She said softly at Basil's quick thank you. Then she turned and began to pick up her mess she'd made. She turned when she heard footsteps enter the kitchen. She realized it was Jacob and she gave a polite smile as he greeted her. "Good morning, Jacob." She turned back to the sink where she'd been washing her dishes. As he asked her how she was and if she slept well, she glanced over at her shoulder, the polite smile still on her features. "I'm doing alright. Adjusting I guess. Sleep came fairly easy considering I was tuckered out yesterday." She laughed softly, her gaze shifting back to the dishes. She remembered the sand fight that had happened between her and Haru, as well as the scuffle with Adoli. She really had had quite a tiring day. Would her whole summer be like that? She hoped not, considering the summer time was a time for relaxation and fun, right? She sighed softly, and set down one of the bowls she'd been drying. It was then Basil came over and began to wash his own plates and silverware.

Lyndi glanced up at him and then to his hands. It was nice of him to wash his own dishes, but she would have been more than happy to do it for him. She simply smiled and let him go about his business. He seemed to be the type that if he was doing something, to not interrupt him while he was doing so. She dried her hands on her apron, walked to the end of the counter, and glanced about the room, her eyes finding Fiona, Stefan and Jacob conversing near the door to the porch now. She wasn't one for eavesdropping but when Jacob glanced at her as well as Stefan and were speaking in German, she blinked. Lyndi knew a bit of German, but nothing really impressive wise. She was able to catch the words long and crush..or something like that. Then Jacob looked to her and smiled. She bit her lip, but kindly smiled back, then turned so she had her back to him. So they were going swimming? She silently prayed that Jacob wouldn't invite her. The last thing she wanted to do was go near the water.

Jacob was always very nice to her, but he always seemed to try to be close to her as well. It wasn't like Lyndi to let just anyone get in her personal space...especially a male. She let out a soft sigh, her blue eyes glanced at Basil just for second as he finished washing his plates. He seemed like he was like her, as far as choosing to stay to himself. She could tell, considering he was quiet. After her car accident she'd been the same way. She hardly talked to anyone; she didn't feel like there was a point. If she did, she'd just get sympathy...either that or hoards of questions about how she didn't remember most of her past, or if she felt guilty for surviving while her mother had passed away. Eventually after time passed, people gradually forgot about her accident and she was able to open up a bit more without having to worry about judgement or criticism from people. Of course, she was still very quiet, so quiet, she was picked on for it. Smart, quiet, and preferring to be alone...A.k.a, a vulnerable target. If people were kind to her and open with her, she did the same in return. After all she lived by the rule: "Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You."

Basil's words snapped her out of her own thoughts. She blinked not sure if she'd heard him correctly at first or not. She was sure she did though. She smiled, then lifted her shoulders into a slight shrug then let them fall. "My dad's not the best at cooking..." She started as she untied the apron and lifted it over her head. She walked back to hook it on the wall where it had been before. She turned back to Basil. "I don't really prefer frozen or boxed dinners either...so I suppose you could say it was a necessity to learn." She paused and leaned against the counter. "Plus it's not that difficult and it makes me happy to see others enjoy my cooking so much." She said with a sincere smile. Truthfully, her cooking never seemed to please her father. Nothing seemed to please him, so that fact that Basil really did enjoy his breakfast made her extremely happy.

Turning slightly she glanced back at Fiona, Stefan, and Jacob. It made her feel...a bit left out that her usual group had been ignoring her lately. Was it because she'd hung out with Lexi this morning? She hoped not.. Then Lyndi remembered that she'd realized earlier that Fiona and Stefan had been holding hands. That was a good sign. They always got along so well, so they would be a good match. So maybe they were just spending time to themselves. Lyndi's eyes shifted to Jacob, but they quickly looked away before he caught her gaze. She was a bit worried that perhaps Jacob liked her, the way he acted around her and all. It was...nice, that he did..if he did. But she wasn't looking for a relationship. She had no time for one. Okay, maybe that was an excuse. She just couldn't really come to terms with 'being' with a guy. Holding hands and all that...It made her extremely nervous. Even just thinking about it, she became uncomfortable standing there. She glanced at Basil and realized she'd been extremely quiet and now she felt like she was being rude. But she didn't know what to say right now. She'd answered his question, but now it was like she was at a fork in the road. Run away, or continue conversing?

On a whim, she gave a hesitant smile. "So, Basil...did you sleep alright? I noticed you woke up later than most of us. That usually means either you didn't sleep good, or you're a night owl." She bit her tongue gently as a self scolding method. She tended to let her thoughts roll off her tongue when she was nervous. It was a bad habit, which she hoped she would be able to break soon, especially if she was going to have to attend law school...

"Beyond the trees, above the clouds, I can see before me a new horizon."

╔══════════════..══════════════╗

﹛ I'm located: In the kitchen ﹜
    ﹛ How I'm feeling: Hesitant and a bit nervous ﹜
    ﹛ Who I'm with/talking to: Basil, Adrian, and Jacob ﹜

╚══════════════..══════════════╝
O.O.C.-- yay a good Lyndi post. ^-^ I was craving one~
Goro Domo

yandere at heart

Suki_Veil
Jacob Wilhelm

User Image
User Image

Jacob smiled a bit as Lyndi greeted him. He happily walked over to where Lyndi, Basil and Adrian were, wanting to talk to them a bit as well. He figured that they had eaten already, but that didn't mean they couldn't enjoy the beach with them. "I know you guys just ate so you're not going to be in the mood to eat with us, but how about joining us on the beach? I think it would be nice for us all to hang out together. What do you think, feel up to it?" He asked happily with a smile on his face.

Looking at Lyndi, he wondered how things had been between her and the powder puffs. Since he came in late, he wouldn't know about the fight between her and Adoli.
"How have things been Lyndi? Has anyone bothered you since you've gotten here?" He asked softly, a concerned tone in his voice. When he heard about what Adoli did to Lyndi in highschool, he was pissed. He worked hard on the perfect revenge and this trip would be the perfect place to carry the plan out. Jacob felt reluctant since he knew Lyndi wouldn't want anyone to 'stoop to her level.' But for her, he would stoop lower if needed.

User Image

Where am I: kitchen
Who am I with: Lyndi, Basil, Adrian, Stella, Fiona and Stefan
What am I thinking: "I hope Lyndi comes to the beach"
What am I feeling: happy
OOC: let teh Jacob wooing begin

Noble Celebrant

User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxxxx[ swimsuit/not wearing atm ] xxxx [ stumped ] xxxx [ kitchen ] xxxx [ Fiona & Stefan & others ]

The group was moving the rest of the way into the kitchen as Fiona replied. She was fidgety, her eyes looking to the ground briefly as she replied about what had happened in the kitchen. Stefan only agreed in a somewhat mumbled fashion. It was a scarce explanation, but it gave her what she needed to know. Jayden. A shame, that it wasn't Tristan that is. Well, with this incident in account, Jayden Devonshire was now on her radar. Not in a good way, either. Then again, if someone was on her radar, it was rarely in a "good" way.

A voice cut through the conversation before Stella could reply about getting food, introducing a dark haired male to the group. Jacob, if she remembered correctly. A decent enough guy, she had always thought anyway. It wasn't like she had ever seen him picking up different girls for every day of the week and shoving people around. That was always a plus. He flashed Stella and Fiona a smile before greeting them. In return, Stella nodded, not really sure what to say in reply. It wasn't like she was trying to make conversation after all. Her attention was elsewhere at the moment. In particular, on Jayden and the incident that happened. That was, unil Jacob began speaking in German. She only knew that because the language had always sounded harsh to her. Not that she could speak it, which is exactly why it annoyed her. Maybe she didn't have much social knowledge, but she figured speaking in a foreign language in front of people who couldn't was rude. When her father did it, they did it to trade secrets. Which was usually about people nearby or in the room. Therefore, it bothered her. Then Sefan replied, also speaking German, before gently grabbing Fiona's hand. Her crimson orbs looked up at Fiona, who was turning pink and looking at her shoes. Then she looked up, catching Stella's gaze and gave a big grin. Stella grinned back. Well, maybe she could deal with the secrets a bit. Since they were seemingly harmless.

In English [Finally. Damn.], Jacob asked if Fiona and Stefan would like to go out to eat. Then his gaze turned toward Stella, probably indicating that she was invited to tag along. That would more than likely be a negative. Not that she had a vendetta or anything. After all, he seemed like a nice guy. While the foreign language in front of a group was annoying, it wasn't unable to be handled. The point was, she had revenge to plan. Her attention turned to Fiona as she answered Jacob and referred to the beach. "The beach would be fun to eat at," she offered, not sounding as completely enthused as she had been planning to. Well, she couldn't help that her mind was wandering elsewhere. For example, she was going over the weaknesses she knew of Jayden's which were not many. What was there? It wasn't like he really knocked a girl up. He lived a careless and open lifestyle. This would take careful planning. Unless, she simply pulled some sort of prank. Not her typical style, but do-able.

Stefan was rummaging in the refridgerator now. Going out had changed? That worked better. Her eyes shifted to Fiona and she scooted closer. "Fiona," she whispered. "I'm glad to see things are going well with Stefan." Was this an appropriate thing to say in this situation? She guessed so. It wasn't like she had said it loud enough for everyone to hear. Plus, she had wanted to encourage her friend. She stepped back and flashed a smile before crossing her arms over her chest and looked to the wall. Now, more important matters needed to be dealt with. Jayden, mainly. He had run off with the other a** holes, so there was no telling where they were hidden, pulling their usual bullshit. Maybe some asking around. An idea sparked, but it faded as quickly as it had come. Asking Liam would be quite possibly the stupidest idea she had ever had. There was no way to do it in a subtle manner after all. Plus, Liam wasn't the type to divulge someone else's secrets like that. This was just going to have to be a simple prank.

Jacob had begun moving away, joining the other group in the kitchen that consisted of Lyndi, Adrian, and Basil. Lyndi was alright, but she had no particular interest in the rest. They just were, and in the end she felt no need to include them. "What is a good prank to pull?" Stella asked aloud, mainly directing the question at Fiona as she looked toward her. "I haven't pulled many, seeing as blackmail is my usual tactic. What do you think would be a good prank for a boy?" Well, ideas wouldn't hurt. She could always go from there.

Sarrgasm's Waifu

User ImageUser Image
User Image
HEY, BOYS. HEY, GIRLS.
HEY, ANYBODY THAT WILL LISTEN TO ME.

❝I'm trying to be nice,
I'm trying to be reasonable,
But, it's oh so hard when I don't wanna be~!❞

XXXSHUT UP, I'M SPEAKING.

User Image
                                            In a world that wasn't her own but a created dimension of pixels and health packs, Hannah felt at home. There was no need to make friends or feel guilty about anything. It was a life of simply eliminating the targets and moving on to the next. Nobody cared whether she killed children and women or destroyed entire cities, whether she fought any and every next opponent only to further herself to a higher level; it was the objective of 'life'. She could be anyone she wanted to be and no one would give her s**t about it. What more could anyone ask for? The only bad thing about the pixelated world was that one simple bad move could end your life. Well, most worlds worked the same, didn't they?

"Son of a b***h.." A frustrated growl mingled with her exhale. Hannah had lost the game after rising to level 56 in 30 minutes. It was probably her best time since she had been on the island. The girl fumbled with the joystick, contemplating whether she should attempt to beat her score again. It never seemed worth the time to go again after she had lost a game, but she'd always convince herself in the end. Unless there were interruptions.

Hannah lifted her head at the sound of Eve's voice. It reverberated in the room and hit her ears with a sense of rescue. Her body wove itself through the many machines, her body finally finding itself across from Eve's. She looked a bit confused and excited all together. Hannah only chuckled when the few coins Eve had shoved into the slots clicked against it's metallic window, rejecting the money. "You know it's free right?" The girl walked up and retrieved the coins for her. "Hm..whoever wins keeps the change. Deal?" Hannah smirked and placed the change on an adjacent machine. Countless times had she lured gamers into her world, cooed them into playing along with her for a prize. Usually the bets were higher than a few mere coins but this was vacation and she wasn't worried about paying rent.

"Move over and gimme some room, yea?" Hannah smiled, nudging the girl's side to assure her she was only jesting. Things were going to get serious. Eve was known for never backing out of a challenge and prided herself in winning. Hannah was known for being a legit hardcore gamer. Who would win? There was only one way to find out. After tying her hair into a messy bun, Hannah leaned over the machine. Knees bent, shoulders relaxed and gameface on. The machine buzzed and whirred to life, displaying it's starting screen. Hannah selected the correct mode and moved on to choose her character. Her personal favorite, Ken.

Oh, Sorry. Did I Say That Outloud?

User Image▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
my company ✖ Eve
my mood ✖ . . .
my location ✖ Arcade Room
O-O-C ✖ Hoping to have fun with this. x3
Erix Griffon

Sarrgasm's Waifu

Time: 1:00 pm
Weather: Bright and Sunny!

Wheezing Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

в α ѕ ι ℓ g υ у т σ η
▂▂

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

After hearing Lyndi’s explanation for her cooking skills, Basil related her situation to his own except the only difference was that she learned how to cook while he did nothing. He didn’t find the need to learn how to cook such meals only because it took a lot of work to master. Basil was called “lazy” more than once from his Uncle. He admitted that he lacked the drive to do anything worthwhile but it was only because people kept calling him things he disliked. Whether it is loner, lazy, weird, he would find an excuse to continue to be that person. To give them what they wanted. He didn’t enjoy these qualities but he had to live with it. Slowly though, he was trying to learn how to adapt to a person he wanted to be. “You should teach me some times…” Basil knew it was a bold statement to say to the girl but he was actually being serious. It would be rewarding to learn something new. The male wasn’t really good at anything except being rude to people. A yawn escaped his mouth again.

Placing a finger underneath the corner of his eye, he rubbed gently. Food made him tired, doing nothing made him tired. Basil wouldn’t be surprised if the doctor told him he lacked proper nutrition, sleep, and exercise. This probably all contributed to his grouchy and insomniac behavior. After Lyndi spoke up again, Basil opened one eye to peer at the girl who was curious about his night’s rest. “I have trouble…sleeping at night.” Basil noticed the phrase “night owl” in her sentence. It seems that the phrase he used to call non sleepers was catching on. Placing his hand down to his sides, he added more. “That’s why I woke up late. It’s normal for me at least, to wake up at this time.”

After their small talk, Jacob, the male who entered the kitchen before, came over to the group. Basil could feel himself tense up as the male invited them over to the group and then asking Lyndi if she was alright. The concern in his tone for Lyndi, surprisingly bothered him. It wasn’t the normal type of concern people had for other people. It sounded like something deeper was in between the words he said. Basil shook his head slightly. He was probably overthinking the situation. Glancing back at the group who was planning some sort of prank, Basil could only shrug. He was very tired at the moment but he didn’t want to seem like an a** again for declining their invite. “I’ll come by soon. I got to rest up first.” That was a good excuse for now. He had an unknown anger towards the male but he didn’t understand why. Well he had unknown anger towards everyone but this time it was a bit different. Turning his neck towards Lyndi, he wondered if the girl was going to go along with the group. It wouldn’t surprise him if she did. It seems like everyone knew each other around the island.

OOC: fahfdshafjsdl EDIT//so there's a difference between sometime and some times. x_x

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eve had blinked in mild surprise when the coins had been rejected - it was a small thing, but a pretty indicative one. Most places would view the arcade room as a good opportunity to bilk the guests - or maybe the guests' children - out of a few more coins. As far as Eve was concerned it was a sign of a pretty ritzy place, that it gave you free games.

"Free games? Bit dangerous, ain't it? Jesus girl, we're not going to see you outside at all, are we? You might actually spend a couple of months on a tropical island and lose a bit of tan, eh?" Eve gave Hannah a playful push on the shoulder - she was joking, naturally. It didn't so much as occur to her that her words might cause offence. She had that problem quite a lot.

"Oi, we're just gambling with my money? I win, I keep what's mine? No chance. Ante-up, girl, match me and you've got a deal." She grinned, gesturing for the redhead to stick a few extra coins on the pile, and then settling in to play the game.

Character selection? That was easy. Cammy, of course. She'd always played Cammy - and some would say done all she could to become Cammy, short of joining the special forces. And there was still time for that. But what of it? Role models didn't need to be flesh and blood.

3... 2... 1... Fight!

Eve squinted her eyes slightly, remembering all the old tactics coming back to her. Ken was a ranged character, got to watch for that, and with one of the best anti-air moves going. There were ways around that, though... and she could remember all the little tricks, but she just couldn't seem to get them to work.

She tried a few gambits, but her fingers were clumsy. She knew all the combinations, but the muscle memory had long since atrophied. And at every turn, Ken's spacing and tactics were impeccable. Eve did manage to get a couple of hits in, but more through luck than design - it wasn't long at all. The more she realised she couldn't win this, the more vocal Eve got, shouting excitedly at the screen as if it might help.

"C'mon, c'mon... yes! Right where... oh, what? I was blocking that s**t! No, no, no, no... argh... whew... nice try. But you'll... oh god damn it!"

Game Over...

Eve stepped back from the machine, smacking the side of the screen with a sudden laugh. Yeah, there was no way she was going to win that one. Fun, though. She stepped back, and gave Hannah a boyish slap on the back.

"Good game. Grab your money, I won't fall for that one again. You're a sodding demon on that thing, girl!"

Where - Games Room
                                              Who - Hannah
                                              Mood - Cheerful
                                              Un Fiato

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Keaton Samuel Hastings
╚══════════════╝

Party of : 2. Lexi and I.

Find me at : the restaurant

I'm feeling a little : Nervous

Ooc :

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The wink and witty remark made Keaton promptly put the shirt back over his head, pulling his hair back into the 'ponytail' he usually had it in. Ponytail probably wasn't the right word to call it, but to his knowledge, there wasn't an animal with as shaggy a tail as he had on his head. He eyed Lexi as she pulled a pink dress out of her bag, pulling it onto herself. It was quite form-fitting, if somewhat less 'complimentary' to her figure. Pulling out a cell phone, she dialed the number of a cab service to fetch them. The two left to meet up with the yellow car. When they had met up with the cab, Keaton stepped into the back seat while Lexi placed their things in the trunk. As she joined him in the back, she pulled money out her wallet to hand it to the driver. She must have been very confident in the amount she had handed him, considering they hadn't even moved yet and she was paying him. His green eyes fell on the green in her hands. Two bills, each of them colored like a hundred dollar bill. He sat quietly in the back seat, almost shocked, that she would pay so much up front without the driver having done anything yet.

Arriving at the restaurant, the blonde female and the green-haired male stepped out of the car, turning their eyes to the building in front of them. It was nice. Not wildly nice, like it would have a lemon in every glass of water, but fancy enough that there were a few tables outside. Looking over to his accomplice, he frowned lightly. "Alright, now I feel like I'm imposing on you. I'd have never gone to a place like this before." Looking down at his simple shorts and shirt, he looked back up at the young woman. "Besides, I'm horribly underdressed."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

User Image
██████████████████ ░░░░ Alexandria Rose

Lexi sat at one of the outside tables with Keaton, enjoying how sunny it was out. She smiled a bit when she saw his hair being put back up. He looked cute with his hair down, but then again he looked cute no matter what he did. The waiter came by and handed them menus before asking what they wanted to drink. "I'll have a lemonade please." Lexi asked politely before looking at Keaton. Once he ordered his drink, the waiter nodded and walked away to hand in the order.

Hearing the embarrassment in Keaton's voice, Lexi shook her head a bit. She didn't want him to feel bad, she wanted to make him feel more comfortable around her.
"Don't worry about it. I invited you here so we could talk. You look fine in what you are wearing." she said with a reassuring smile. After thinking about what she was going to say, she figured it would be better to just say it quickly. "The reason I knew what to do to help your knee was because I was in the room when you got your surgery." Lexi said blushing, unsure of what he was going to say or how he was going to react.

User Image

~*~ Where am I: restaurant ~*~
~*~Who am I with: Keaton ~*~
~*~ What am I feeling: nervous~*~
~*~ OOC: Sorry it took so long ~*~

Distinct Seeker

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
I I I I I I I I I I I Ione of the ⓖⓔⓔⓚⓢ
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I"I see myself as people see me. I just know there's something bigger out there."

When Basil mentioned that she should teach him to cook sometime, Lyndi blinked a bit, stunned at the request at first. But she placed her hands together and smiled. "Sure! I'd be happy to!" In her own mind, she was giggling a bit considering from Basil's homemade omelet earlier. He needed all the lessons he could get it seemed, but Lyndi wouldn't be rude and out right say that to him of course.

She lowered her hands back down to her sides as Basil yawned and then explained that he had trouble sleeping. She frowned a bit and tilted her head to the side slightly. "I have trouble sleeping sometimes too. But that's usually when I have a lot of my mind..." Her blue eyes shifted their gaze to watch as Jacob approached them. It was almost like an instinct for Lyndi to stiffen up slightly as Jacob neared her. However, she kept a pleasant smile upon her features, but it faltered once Jacob mentioned going to the beach. Crap, this is just what she'd wanted not to happen! And she was horrible at lying or turning offers down too! Luckily, Jacob wandered into a different question, but it was a question that still made her uncomfortable.

Obviously, Lyndi hesitated, and she managed to shift her feet in an awkward way. She let her gaze fall to the floor as she spoke. "Things have been..okay. I guess." She shifted her blue eyes so now they stared at the wall as she contemplated telling Jacob about her and Adoli's scuffle. He always seemed to get irate when he found out about the powder puffs causing her trouble. She let out a soft sigh and gave a nervous smile. "Well, n-no..not really.." She said referring to being bothered by anyone. She glanced at Jacob shyly. It would be obvious to anyone she wasn't telling the truth, but she decided it was better to not have him be involved right now. Besides, if he would have known that Adoli and her had had an actual fight, who knows how he'd react.

Lyndi stayed quiet, then turned slightly to look at Basil when he stated he would join them later and that he needed to rest up. Rest up, huh? She gave him a slightly curious look. He just woke up...Silently Lyndi wished she could turn down people that easily. But now it was her turn to respond to the request to join them on the beach. She rubbed her palms together nervously, already noting that they were a bit sweaty. Her heart pounded in her chest making it ache slightly. "Uhm.." She started softly, her eyes looking every where around the room, but at Jacob. She then rubbed her arm gently. This was harder than she thought. Why couldn't she just say no? Cause she'd feel like a jerk, duh! She lowered her gaze to the floor and let out a sigh. "I don't...think I should..go.." She bit her lower lip, and then finally looked to Jacob, trying to put on a polite smile the best she could. "I don't really feel that well actually..." Well, that wasn't really a lie, considering her stomach was doing flips, just thinking about being in the water. Her fear of drowning overwhelming her, she took a step away from Jacob and Basil, then bowed her head slightly. "I'm really sorry...please excuse me." She glanced at Basil once more, then turned and hurried out of the kitchen.

Her steps up the stairs were light and quick as she made her way up them. Turning the corner quickly, she let out a sigh and slowed her pace to a normal one. She stepped inside her room, and left the door open a bit, in case Emilia needed to come in. She walked over to her bed, and sat down on it, she placed her head in her hands and closed her eyes. She shook her head slightly as she tried to calm her nerves. She hated her fear of large bodies of water, well more-so drowning...Flashbacks of a car filling up with water and trapping her, filled her mind and she quickly felt overwhelmed with emotion, but more-so nauseous. She rose to her feet and ran to the bathroom shutting the door behind her. Maybe she really was under the weather today...

"Beyond the trees, above the clouds, I can see before me a new horizon."

╔══════════════..══════════════╗

﹛ I'm located: Was the kitchen, now bedroom/bathroom ﹜
    ﹛ How I'm feeling: Upset, sick.. ﹜
    ﹛ Who I'm with/talking to: It was, Basil and Jacob ﹜

╚══════════════..══════════════╝
O.O.C.-- poor Lyndi~
Goro Domo

Suki_Veil

Sarrgasm's Waifu

User Image

popoCLYDE VENOM GATESpopopo
                              HELLO ME. ITS ME AGAIN. YOU CAN SUBDUE BUT NEVER TAME ME.
                              IT GIVES ME A MIGRAINE HEADACHE THINKING DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

'It'll be fun' they said. 'you'll make lots of new friends' they said. Total bullshit. For weeks Clyde's parents had tried convincing their son to venture out of his comfort zone and attend the senior class trip. They had hoped that he would get rid of his trouble making 'phase' and possibly even lose that no good friend of his, Stella. Time after time, the boy responded with anger, rather his alter ego, Venom, did. Clyde liked his friend the way she was and had no intention on leaving her regardless of how many times she had left him without a word. Venom, on the other hand, couldn't care any less about what happened to her. At times it seemed like he would try to run her out of his life.

Eventually the couple finally achieved success and bought a plane ticket to send their son to the island. Air trip only because ships and Venom weren't a good mix. Still, the boy couldn't stand not being on land for an extended amount of time and choosing to fly to the island proved to be the best option. At least he traveled first class. Clyde didn't really see the point in dining fancy or having a seat that reclined fully flat if he would only be there for an hour. It seemed like a total waste of money. Not that it would bother his parents, they made plenty. Clyde stared out of the plane's circular window. Everything looked so small from his altitude. Almost like a toy island, one he could play with and control as he please. It came with action figures in the shapes of his classmates. Definitely something he could get into.

The plane would only take him to the nearest airport. From there, Clyde mounter a helicopter and was flown to the island. By then, Venom had managed to awaken and cause a stir in the air. The helicopter shook and veered in different directions over the small island before a man was able to tackle the thrill-driven boy to the ground. He would've acquired a few bruises and possibly a swollen eye by the time the Helicopter landed. It was not too far from the manor, but the landing to place in a vacant clearing spot of it. The men where eager to transport his things to the manor as they were ask and paid to do. Within 30 minutes of their landing, Clyde's belongings had been neatly moved into a vacant room of the manor. The boy had spent his last few moments with the helicopter tied down into a chair. By the time they had finished, the men came back to find Clyde shaking and crying in his struggle to break lose. The owners of the helicopter took pity on him and let him loose, receiving a hug as a thanks.

Clyde ran off, a stuffed animal that looked more like roadkill held tightly to his chest. The boy entered the manor with caution. His big black eyes scanned the room and it's largeness several times before it had been recorded in his mind. "It's so big.." A part of him wanted to laugh at the many ways his sentence could've been interpreted but he managed to hold it back. He felt completely lost in the huge manor, with only himself to talk to. "Maybe they have cake. Do you want some?" He spoke to no one visible, just the small angry voice in his head. Venom was disgusted at the thought of anything sweet in any sense. But the boy was already fixed on having his share before anyone could tell him no. Besides, he had nothing to do but wait for Stella.

He would've met up with her sooner than he expected. On his arrival to the kitchen, The pale dark haired boy was presented with his best friend since he could remember. His only friend to be precise. Stella's red hair could be seen a mile away. As excited as he was, the boy still spoke in a painfully monotonous voice. "Stella. I'm here. I just got here actually"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[o.o.c / / Click the picture for his profile and click his name for his theme song ]
                                    [ mood / / Angry.]
                                    [ comany / / Stella and anyone in the kitchen ]
                                    [ insight / / ******** off.]

CLYDE VENOM.
                                    [. homicidal toe socks .]

Demonic Darling

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image
User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲

Kaira figured that no one had heard her and so attempted to pick up the bag. It didn't matter how tall she was or how strong or fit, she had too much in the bag. Ellu began to whine and growl at her brother as they began to grow restless and fought with each other. She should have known better than to bring them in the bag. She should have brought someone to help her carry the luggage. She sighed and pushed her hair back. It seemed she had no choice.

Kaira opened the bag rather quietly and picked up the two pups into her arms. The bag would have to be dragged up later. She held them firm as Lyndi ran up the stairs. She blinked rather confused and walked up the stairs. She peeked into the room Lyndi had run into and knocked softly. "Lyndi? Are you okay? Are you sick?" She called out and set the pups down on the ground in the room. "Bleiben setzen." She told them and walked farther in. I hope she isn't sick... cuz that would suck.

☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲☵☲☲

User Image
-Edited-
Jacob Wilhelm

User Image
User Image

Jacob stood there, dumbfounded when Lyndi left in a rush. She had never been a good liar, so when she said that nothing had happened he got upset. Exhaling softly he ran his fingers through his dark hair while shaking his head a bit. His body trembled a bit as he thought over everything that occurred. Lyndi had seemed so relaxed around Basil, but then tensed up as soon as he came over. Sitting on a chair, he looked out the sliding glass door that lead to the porch. "She hates me. There is no way that I could ever ask her out now. Not if she reacted like that towards me."

Whenever he was upset he would slip into German uncontrollably. He was so confused and he didn't know whether he should give her space or go after her. Looking over at Stefan, he wondered if he should ask him for advice. "What do you guys think I should do? I'm open to any and all suggestions." He said looking around at the remaining people in the kitchen. Jacob didn't want to give up but maybe giving her time to herself was for the best. He just worried that Basil or someone else would swoop in while he gave her space.

User Image

Where am I: kitchen
Who am I with: Stella, Fiona and Stefan
What am I feeling: sad
OOC:

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

After some intense rummaging, Stefan managed to find a stack of tupperware boxes in one of the cupboards. He kept half an ear on the conversations going on behind him as he filled them with every food he could find that seemed picnic suitable - the croissants, with a mini tupperware box filled with strawberry jam, crackers and a block of cheese, various fruits... the larder was well stocked, so he took small portions of almost everything. He didn't know everyone's tastes, after all.

He turned around and proudly set his stack of boxes on the table - a picnic ready and waiting for them to take it to the beach. Too late he remembered his own mental resolution not to become the group cook for this trip... but this didn't really count, did it? All he'd done was transfer stuff into boxes.

Stefan made his way bashfully back to Fiona's side - the sudden activity preparing their breakf... well, lunch,by now... had been at least in part triggered by a nervous need to do something, after being subjected to the gaze of the entire group. They all seemed pretty relaxed about it though - he hadn't been entirely certain how Stella would react. Now, it seemed, his cousin was the centre of attention. That suited Stefan just fine.

He sighed to himself though, as Lyndi fled the room. It seemed odd, at first, but he knew Lyndi fairly well, and something seemed to click in the back of his mind, as he thought about what had just happened. She'd seemed perfectly happy up until the mention of swimming.

Stefan had learned a little about Lyndi's accident - more than the poor girl had ever actually admitted to him, and so probably more than she realised he knew. But an inquiring mind and concern for a friend can get answers from the strangest places. He knew that, although she hid it well, the scars from that day ran deep. So naturally, albeit somewhat guiltily, that was where his mind went when confronted with unusual behaviour from her. And it... sort of fitted, didn't it?

"Woah, cousin. Slow down. If she hated you, I don't think she'd be talking to you. I think that... well. Let's say she's not keen on swimming and leave it at that, alright? Give her a bit of space, she'll come back down. I don't think it's something that can really be rushed." That was a bit of a vague description, but Stefan wasn't entirely certain of his hypothesis, and didn't want to say out loud that Lyndi was a hydrophobe, and be proven wrong.

He turned his head back to Fiona, and felt the quiet confidence he had when dealing with Jacob slowly evaporate like a morning mist. He had intended to ask her if she needed to get her swimsuit - he had his, or at least, the shorts he was wearing doubled as swimshorts, so he didn't need to fetch anything. But the words didn't quite seem to come. It felt almost vulgar to ask about - he didn't want to be seen as keen to get her down to what was, ultimately, her underwear.

"So, um... I'm r... I'm ready when you are. To go to the beach, I mean. Are you? Um. ready?"

solardancer

Suki_Veil

lady buns

[. homicidal toe socks .
                                            ]

With - Fiona, Stella, Jacob, Lyndi
                                            Where - The Kitchen
                                            Mood - Upbeat

Green text is speech in English
                                            Red text is speech in German. Don't understand it unless your character speaks German!

Beloved Dabbler

✕✖ xx S.tats: xx ✖✕
      [Click Picture Below for Profile~]xxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxxxx✕✖ T.houghts:
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx❛❛ Hey B l o n d i e~

xxxxxx✕✖ P.lace:
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx❛❛ The K i t c h e n. The L i v i n g R o o m.

xxxxxx✕✖ W.ith:
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx❛❛ I D o n' t E v e n K n o w. I think G e e k s? B a s i l? I D K

xxxxxx✕✖ W.hat:
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx❛❛ S e v e n t e e n.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX H e t e r o s e x u a l.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX P o w d e r P u f f.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX F e m a l e.

xxxxxx✕✖ O. o. c: Oh gaad. Sleeping through almost 10 pages... WakeyWakey~ x

User Image
━━━━ ━━━━

[ɛ ℓ ι s α " ɗ ɛ ℓ " я σ s α я ι σ]

━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxx✕✖ ❛❛ T h e night before was a blur. Everything usually was, including memory and logic, but this was no exception. It had ended with a fuzz of pink hair and blue eyes, something in the kitchen. Just a friendly conversation, maybe. That was most likely the situation, but Elisa felt no need to dwell on it any longer. Hey eyes fluttered open, as well as her mouth as she let out a yawn. Her arms were stretched out wide, letting out the lazy feels. With a rub of her arm across her face, the black haired mistress sat up andjust looked around for a moment. It wasn't hard to remember where she was, but she scanned the area just in case. The bright sun leaked light through slits in the blinds, striping the room with a fluorescent lining. Adoli's clothes and girlish belongings dotted the area, Elisa's along with them, but in a slightly messier manner. She was the last to sleep last night, the dark haired girl having a habit for staying up too late. School habits never left, as they've never changed. She usually never cared for showing up to school on time, the place holding no interest to her. No matter how late she was to wake didn't matter to her either. After sitting on the bed for a few moments, she finally decided to move. Her legs swung off the side first, the rest of her body sliding off and started for the shower. It was a quick one, but most of the time was spent on her hair and face. Her morning ritual took its usual hour before she was actually ready for clothes. Her red scarf acted as a lazy beach bottom wear, tied around her hip to act like a sarong. It actually looked pretty stylish once she found a nice loose crop top to cover a black bikini. She definitely planned on spending the day outdoors, seeing through her window that it was in order.

xxxxxx✕✖ ❛❛ D e s i g n e r flip-flops decorated with red, white and black prints clapped in echos down the hall, Elisa's naturally wavy hair swaying side to side after each rhythmic step. She hummed a catchy tuned as she made her way to the kitchen, grabbing a Yoplait yogurt cup and a plastic straw. It wasn't until she turned from the refrigerator that she noticed she wasn't alone. Various faces caught her eye, most of them she couldn't put a face to. She only saw a couple of geeky nerds and that one Lyndi girl... and a delightfully familiar head of blonde curls. "Hello Basil, nice see you here~" Her eyes flicked to the sight of the short Lyndi girl leaving, thinking nothing of it. She really couldn't care less for what had happened with the geeky clique. It only got her wondering as to what had happened to her own group of girls, hoping they were all out on the beach together or something. Drama had erupted recently, knowing of a certain hateful friction in the midst of the powder puff's members. Her throughts dragged on, absent-mindedly sticking the plastic straw through the foil lid of the yogurt cup. She sucked the yogurt through the straw, her eyes draining blank. There she went again, looking as air-headed as she always did. A couple of blinks and a stuck slurp (clogged by a fruit chunk) sent her back to Earth.

xxxxxx✕✖ ❛❛ T h e dark orbs that rolled freely in her eyes focused on the same set of blue eyes and blonde curls that it had a minute ago. "Oh! Sorry. Basil, right?" She asked, confirming his name. Before last night, she's never really talked to him. Only heard about his personality and seen him down the halls at school. Even so, their conversation last night wasn't so..in depth either. It didn't need to be though. Conversations with Elisa were usually never deep. Those got her trailing off again, as bits of the geek's conversation did. "Hey, wanna come to the living room with me?" The young Del Rosario asked sweetly, tugging gently at his sleeve. She didn't wait for an answer, assuming it would be yes. No one ever said no to her. Her sarong followed in a short silky line behind her, and the thick liquidy food continued flowing through the straw as she'd gotten the fruit peice out. Elisa took a seat on the couch, leaving enough space for mysterious Basil.

━━━━━━━━━━━━ T e x t. S p e a k. Think. NPC.
____ Because ____ your love, ____ your love,
____ your love, ____ is my drug.

____ Do wanna have a slumber party in my basement? ___________
___________ ❛❛ Oh, hello there do you want a little peek?
━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

User Image

Goro Domo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items