Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

۰ η ε ω ۰ v ε ε ℓ α ۰
♪♫ ♪

Lord of Veela: Ephraim
The flying city built in the image of the Dragonkin, Nagendra.
Harvesting Thunder as its main power source, it is a technological marvel.
The gargantuan vessel is heavily armed with a deadly primary weapon
rumored to have the power to destroy an entire city in an instant.
Yet within the complex infrastructure, a beautifully preserved elfin kingdom remains.

Target: none
attack: --
defend: --

The Wisps became active as Ara spoke. they swirled around her as if being drawn to her energy while she spoke. Theirs chimes were a tickle to her sensitive ears, and it drew her attention to all directions at once and nowhere all the same. The formless and mysterious creatures bounced about her lap, shoulders, and head like playful Fae.

They could not communicate verbally, though that was something that Ara already knew. They did, however, understand her words entirely. The wisps excitedly scattered except one. One wisp remained on Ara's lap- its "core" surrounded in an ethereal mist like smoke around a flame-less torch.

The image on the screen scrambled for a few moments. Lines of data ranging in letters and numbers retreated upon countless sections of the grid that had no seams. Then the picture returned.

It was faint at first but became sharper with each flash of the projection. There were only words at first being spelled out in a script as if there were a conjurer writing them with a magic quill and ink. There was no way to be certain who or what it was, but the handwriting may have been assumed to be Ephraim's.

Teryn's name was etched on the screen and was followed by a rush of data. It may have gone too fast to be able to read any of it but there appeared to be several dates written down all the way back for centuries. The writing dispersed and formed a world map once more. A thin line ran about the map from point to point quickly until it stopped at a particular point in Teghelm.

Almost like a burn through the screen, an small opening was formed and within it was short instance in time. It lasted three seconds and repeated over and over again. Teryn was seen mourning the loss of what looked to be a child. A small line of data was entitled "Aera" before it was deleted from site.

The floor suddenly shook as the Airship began to move.
"Bard"
Moonstruck Pub Musician
♪ ♫ ♪

30/30 HP
heal+5
defense+5
adept+7
magic+5
magic defense: 5

Party: Cain, Tiamat, Talus

♪ ♫ ♪

User Image

The midnight elf was forced into a few notes of acapella before he looked over to see the large mitt muting his chords. Seocan smiled dumbly and bowed his head to Cain and turned his lute around his back once it was free again.

“But alas, thy lute be already in a dark place. The most darkest of places. The darkestes of all dark places be that of the dark place we be threading. The dark that has become of this most darkestes of darkest places can only be combated by a bard without a song. And a bard with no song and no lute in a dark place be a bard no more no music no song in a dark place none that we should be threading.”

Seocan nodded his head and sighed before he took a healthy drink from his own mug of ale. When he brought the mug down, he saw Cain drinking and his drunken face brightened instantly.

“Aye! Drink and be merry, good Sir! We drink together this night!”

He drank more and leaned back to drain all of the mugs contents before slamming it against the bar counter.

“Fill ‘em to the brim! Another! Another!”

The bartender ignored him, and the midnight elf pouted before his eyes were turned to Tiamat who walked in- with Talus following closely behind. Seocan lifted his fist in the air and belted out a joyous groan.

“O, TIAMAT! Strait from the gardens of thine most beautiful of dreams, you have come back as beautiful and fare as ever! O joyous night! O joyous day! I am overwhelmed with happiness that can only be expressed through a loving embrace!”

He took a step towards Tiamat but was halted once again by Cain. Bard chuckled to himself and leaned back against the counter. He nodded his head and scratched his bare cheek.

“Aye, the Demon King. It is said that there is no finer army than that which the Demon King commands. It is said that there is no more ruthless than the Council of Sin that bow to the Demon King’s every will. It is said that the Demon King will reign atop a mountain of corpses. It is said that there is no greater power…. So it is said.”

The Bard sighed and lifted himself from the counter. He steadied himself on unsteady legs and folded his arms over his chest.

“If you try to match strength against the Demon King, you will lose. He was born when the Guardian Nagendra committed the first Sin of conspiracy and murder. Yes… yes, he was cruel and jealous and greedy and driven by vanity and wrath among all else. He murdered the beautiful human princess… The Princess Prism Auriel Chandrelle, and my dear dear friend. Since then, the evil did what evil does; it grew.

And now.. With the Guardians now gone… The evil has become something that we can not match. No manner of light can survive this dark. It is said that there is no greater power… So it is said.”

Eternal Aether
                                                Innocence of Silence
                                                Alexander Kylandros

Hufflepuffychan rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-20)

User Image
Theya Purah~
46/59 HP (+15)
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Special: tba
Heal+7
Attack+3
Defense+2
Adept+3

Healing: 7+5 = 12 (sylvari), 7+8= 15 (theya)

Heals cast/day: Limit (1)
Sylvari
Theya

abilities: heal, attack, defend,

"Do not be afraid, young one! You are strong! You are powerful! Look inside of yourself girl, you will see that you can overcome anything!" Theya could hear Sylvari say these words and it encouraged her to not fall. The pain in her chest was a lot to deal with but she did her best to not pay attention to it. A large blood stain was already soaking her dress in front of her bosom and the blood was soaking into the sand under her slender legs. She grit her teeth and she got ready for another attack but the demon laughed and suddenly a snow storm kicked up.

Theya raised her arms to cover her face and when she did that an orb of water was created around her and the sand didn't harm her at all. She let her arms down and the water went down with it. The demon was gone now and Theya fell to her knees. "What.... was that?" She looked up at Sylvari and she dropped the sword onto the sand. She hugged her elbows and she shivered just thinking about the battle. She felt the pain throb at her chest and she winced for a couple seconds but then she smiled at Sylvari. "Are you alright? Did he get you at all?" Theya got up to her feet and she extended her hands out to her with her palms facing her. Healing was something she was actually confident in. The battling stuff was another story.

"I'll heal you just hang on." She said and then she closed her eyes and her Aies Sedai glowed beneath her chest. She was able to heal them both but right after that she yelped and fell to the ground. She grabbed her chest and the pain got a lot stronger which shouldn't happen after healing. She brought her knees to her chest and she grasped at the sand in pain. Tears went down her cheeks and she said weakly, "I..It hurts.. Something.... inside me... h......help......." She was having trouble breathing and her wound was getting worst.
User Image
Fiona Dawnstar~
77/84 HP (+4 daily heal)
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Special: Warrior's hymn: +3atk/+3def for remainder of battle (loses the ability to heal for (2) days after battle)
Heal+7
Attack+6
Defense+2

heals cast/day: limit (1)

abilities: heal, attack, defend
OOC:

"Fio- err, Princess! What are you doing here? I'm guessing Tiamat and Tal brought you.....Where's Sammy? Are you okay?" Fiona could recognize that voice. She smiled immediately and she turned around and saw Lenneth running up. She waved her hand and smiled and said, "Hello Lenny. Thank the Goddess that you are alright." She walked up to her and she hugged her and kissed her on her forehead. "Actually we tried to teleport here but we got separated from Tiamat. Talus and I ended up in Madora and Talus flew us here from there." She looked around for them now but she couldn't see them. She let Lenneth go from her arms and she held her hands.

"I'm not harmed. Sammy stayed behind in Rothenal the last I heard but that was a couple of days ago." She looked around the battlefield at all the injured people. They needed as much help as they can get. The group of warriors from Al' Ennore came back to her and they bowed their heads. It looked like they had all survived and Fiona couldn't be more grateful for that. She looked back at Lenneth and she said, "I must help heal to the wounded. Where are you going to go from here?"

Vestere's Queen

Eloquent Elocutionist

User Image

ϛყℓʋɑɾі
Ѵіɾʈυє oქ Tєmρєɾɑɳϲє
Health 48/53
Attack +4
Defense +4

ACTION:
Sylvari was healed for 12 points!

While the sand kicked up and raged towards them, Sylvari didn't move an inch. Instead, the sand came onto her, instantly turning into little bits of glittering glass from the very heat that radiated from the fire tempress. The Shadow Knight was gone, but was not destroyed. That only mean that it could live to harm another day. Sylvari slightly moved forward to chase after it, seeking its utter and final destruction like hunted prey, yet she was stopped dead by the meek cry of the princess. Instantly, quicker than a heartbeat, Sylvari rushed to Theya. As she moved, her Aies Sedai glowed and dulled to an ember, and her violent form slowly died out and she return to her she-wolf state.

"Theya..." Spoke her motherly voice as she embraced the girl with warm hands. The last of Sylvari's glowing tattoos faded and return the eternal scars that elegantly decorated her skin. The womans eye was deeply concerned as she looked at the young girl. She felt Theya's glowing light and was healed perfectly into full health. Still, she slightly frowned when the girl gasped in pain. She should not have wasted her magic on healing Sylvari, but instead focused entirely on herself. But then it occured to her and Sylvari made a sad smirk. That would be nothing like what Ellor would do... and would not be very bestowing of humility.

Sylvari touched the back of her knuckle to Theya's cheek and wiped up the tear that was rolling down.

"We need your father. We are in Elderon, and the fact that your mother was not able to protect you this far out worries me..." Was the great forest loosing power? This could be a situation most dire. Did it have something to do with the rise of the Demon King?

Sylvari would not leave Theya's side, but she stood up and faced the ocean. With her legs slightly bent at the knee in a powerful stance, the woman arched her back and held out her claws. Her jaw dropped and let out a howl that filled the very air. It was a sorrowful, longing, urgent cry out to Theya's father, Tythrs, and the sound of the she-wolfs howl would pierce the very surface of the ocean. She held out the howl for a moment longer, slowly fading, hoping somewhere, somehow, the cry would reach Tythrs.

Sylvari was getting very impatient waiting for the Virtue of Patience to arrive. If he had not taken so long to reach them, perhaps he could have prevented such harm to his only daughter.

Azure_Leryn
Hufflepuffychan
User Image
✗✓ ty01-2
¦ƮƴϮђȓș Ƥuŗaђ¦

Party: Theya, Sylvari

☽ ☼ ☾

The red tide began to slowly retreat into the ocean, and the howl of the Tempress echoed into the dark dawn. Slyvari's voice pierced the surface of the water, causing a subtle ripple to carry through the currents of the deep. The horizon had become oddly still in the distance, and there was no presence or force that existed other than their own. Then a flare within the natural energy of Aies Sedai- the energy that connected all living things to the core of the elements- pulsed back in response.

A ball of bright blue light breached the surface of the water nearly a quarter mile from the shallows of the beach. It lifted into the air like a dart from a crossbow and slowed as gravity pulled back against it. The light dimmed enough to take the shape of a long-haired male with a distinct tail-fin like that of the great white shark predators. He arched his back and rotated in the air with his arms out. The male back-flipped a few times before steadying himself horizontal to the horizon as he made his descent back to the sea.

The blue light shone brightly once more as he fell 30 ft from the surface. 20ft now, and suddenly a wall of water erupted under him as a set of gargantuan carnivorous jaws breached below. The colossal long snout of the sea idol dove upward and unhinged its jaws, boasting fangs as large as the male himself. As its moon-sized eyes broke the surface, it moved to clamp down upon its prey. A brisk air bit at Sylvari and Theya before Tythrs threw his arms forward. The red water gathered and shot towards the beast. A deafening SNAP was heard as the water became ice and impaled the creature under its jaw and through its snout. The glowing Tythrs fell into its jaws, and the titan fell sideways back into the water. The impact threw a rush of water that ran outward and nearly spanned the distance to Sylvari's feet before receding back.

A few moments passed in silence. The water had become still once more. Then Tythrs stumbled out of the tide, lifting his naked torso with a gasp for air. He stretched his neck and jerked his head from one side to the other as his gills and fins turned back into his elfin anatomy. With each step, he ripped strings of kelp and seaweed that had been tangled around his body, and he tied them around his waist to form the sea's version of a loin cloth. A steady stream of red blood oozed from a large gash across his chest that spanned across the ancient script that had surfaced over his skin.

Tythrs reached his hand over the wound and a blue light flashed behind his eyes before the wound began to close and regenerate. With a cough, he spurred his lungs to adjust to the atmosphere. His blue gaze fell to Theya and Sylvari with clear concern.

"Theya!!"

He called to his daughter and ran to her. Placing one hand on Theya's shoulder, he looked upon her with a protective gaze.

"Theya! I'm here. I'm so sorry I wasn't here sooner. Everything will be alright. Please, look at me.."

He urged her to draw her focus away from the pain as they connected their eyes. He reached out and tucked his hands under her and gently pulled her into his chest. He nodded his head with a strong resolve and lifted her. Tythrs leaned her weight against him, and he reassured his grip along her back and below her knees.

"We're home now.. You're going to be okay, I promise. Your Mother is watching over you.. Just keep your eyes on me, Sweetie."

Tythrs showed her a small grin before he lifted his eyes to Sylvari. His expression became long as he bowed his head to her.

"Sylvari, thank goodness you're alright. What happened? I felt something over here. Something that I haven't felt since... Sin. I was ambushed. I escaped, but could not get here fast enough."

He began to explain but started to run towards the Forest of Elderon.

"We need to get Theya to Elderon. Ellor's blessing will keep it from spreading. You should warn your family. The darkness has already reached Valcia. Please bring them to the palace. I'll meet you there. Thank you, Sylvari... If you weren't here, I don't want to think what could have happened. I am indebted to you again. There is much I need to tell you. I'll see you at the palace!"

Tythrs sprinted into the forest, carrying Theya soundly as they approached the Falls of Elderon.

Volivia
                                              Hufflepuffychan

User Image
Theya Purah~
46/59 HP
Heal+7
Attack+3
Defense+2
Adept+3

Sylvari
Theya

It was getting harder and harder to breath and it felt like there was something pressing against her heart. Theya felt the pain whenever she tried to move and she looked up at Sylvari when she came up to her. She wanted to say something but she just wheezed and stared at her and her eyes were becoming darker. Her skin was cold and her body was shivering and she turned her head to the ocean and saw her father rise from the water in a bright light. She made the words with her mouth but no sound came out.

"Theya! I'm here. I'm so sorry I wasn't here sooner. Everything will be alright. Please, look at me.." She leaned her head against his chest and then she looked up at him like he told her to do. She looked into his eyes and he could tell that her eyes were getting a couple shades darker. The wound on her chest left a big blood blood stain but healing closed it and know what was left was a black scar that looked like it was under her skin. She lifted her arms and wrapped them around his neck and she didn't look away from him.

"We're home now.. You're going to be okay, I promise. Your Mother is watching over you.. Just keep your eyes on me, Sweetie." He said and she believed in his words. More tears fell down her soft cheeks and she thought about the few memories she had of her mom and it made things a little bit better. After a couple of minutes she was too weak to keep her eyes open. She tucked her head into her father's chest and went unconscious.
User Image
𝕹𝖎𝖒𝖚𝖊
▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
65/65 HP
Attack+8
Defense+4

Nimue gains a level!
HP raises 12.
Attack raises 2.
Defense raises 1.

Party: rando peeps
OOC:
Special Ability: Iron Guard: [Cooldown] Nimue gains +3 defense for 3 turns

"A lobster dinner? You better be able to back up that talk!"

Nimue grinned and nodded her head to the pirate princess. She sure as heck wasn't going to loose to someone who wore her pants THAT tight! She slashed and cut her way through several more demons and fatigue was not an issue with her. Though the battle had lasted for days, it seemed to all blend in together. The horn of victory sounded and the foes began to retreat back into the holes they came from.

It was another victory for Madora as a kingdom, and they were proving to the world that their kingdom was still as great of a power as it had always been through time. Being a part of it gave Nimue a great deal of pride. She sighed in relief and she allowed her sword to ease to the ground. There was not a single chip in it and the blade was still as sharp as the swords that were fresh from the forges. Her gold armor did not have a single blemish. That seemed impossible due to the fact that she took some heavy blows during the fight. Beneath the armor, it was a different story but what showed was a shiny gold suit of pristine gold.

Nimue heard the young Princess of Madora speak. Young was relative. Nadya appeared to be older than her though they were most likely around the same age. She smiled and her armor spoke directly to her. "When the darkness falls, the light shines all the brighter." Nimue nodded her head and she sheathed her sword back into its scabbard.

Nimue tossed her long blonde braid that had become quite messy behind her back and she approached Rinoa. "61. Looks like you'll be treating me tonight. My name is Nimue. I do not believe that we have met, but judging by your battle prowess, we should be friends." She looked across the field and saw Silmeria. She was with another who had a strong visual resemblance. She recalled her speaking of a sister. This must be who she was speaking of. "So they reunited. That's good." She said and then she cupped her hands around her mouth and yelled so that Silmeria could hear her. "That's 61! How many did you get?!"

Azure_Leryn
                                                                                    Eternal Aether
                                                                                    Hufflepuffychan

Eloen of the Mists rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)

User Image
𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖊
60/60 HP
Heal+4
Attack+7
Defense+3

Shade casts Heal on Sylvari for an 11 HP recovery.
Shade casts an Elite Heal on Theya for a 21 HP recovery!

Heals cast/day: limit (1)
Theya
Sylvari

Party:
OOC:
Special Ability: Blessing of Hell: When Shade rolls a critical or counter, instead of adding damage on top of her attack she regains HP equal to critical or counter bonus.

Shade watched the battle unfold from afar. The mysterious Shadow Knight intrigued her. She had not seen a creature like it before. When she realized its motive, it was too late. Its blade pierced the young water elf's breast and Shade's bichromatic eyes widened. She began to swoop down, but before she could reach them, the creature vanished from site.

Shade opened her wings and harnessed the wind within the several layers of black and white feathers. She leveled her body and she hovered above. Then there was that startling display with the Elf King that soon followed. Shade turned her body and instinctively retreated from the giant. There were too many things that were catching her off guard. She did not like this recent trend. She flapped her wings and made way to the beach. She had no doubt that the Elf King would make short work of the titan, and that was proven to be true a few seconds later.

The girl was hurt. That much was obvious. But there was something different about this wound. It shouldn't have lingered like this. Shade drew her angelic blade from her hip and she held the cross guard a few inches from her forehead. A calming light broke through the fog and and cast its healing over Sylvari and Theya.

She followed them but still remained far enough to not be noticed. She would approach them when the time was right, but the time was not right now.

Azure_Leryn
                                                                                    Hufflepuffychan
                                                                                    Volivia

Vestere's Queen

Eloquent Elocutionist

User Image

ϛყℓʋɑɾі
Ѵіɾʈυє oქ Tєmρєɾɑɳϲє
Health 53/53
Attack +4
Defense +4

ACTION:
Sylvari was healed for 11 points!
Sylvari has returned to full health.

How could so much misfortune befall the royal family? Sylvari's eye was sorrowful as she watched Theya. The princess looked so weak and afraid and it pained her heart that she could not successfully keep the girl from harm. If someone had not rolled a critical perhaps things would have been different. Sylvari did not have the words for Tythrs when he arrived. In the back of her head, a small humor arose, knowing that the only thing that could have possibly kept him for this long would, undoubtedly, have to be a giant freaking titan of the sea. Sylvari averted her eye when the man came from the ocean in all his nakedness. The smell of Elven blood was overwhelming to the she-wolf. It was beginning to make her stomach churn. It wasn't yummy like the scent of a successful hunt, but rather potent and rich... And worst of all, she knew it was from her friends.

The woman only nodded to Tythrs when he told her to meet him at the palace. Her eye then befell onto Theya and gave her a final look before she was carried off.

'Do not be afraid.' Her eyes told her.

Just then, a gentle mist covered them. It was not like the original fog that had encased them with the Shadow Knight... no... it was a healing mist, and Sylvari gently turned her head to the sky and stared at the stars. Something told her still that someone was watching over them. At least this presence was good. Though Sylvari did not see Shade amongst the night sky, Sylvari knew she was there, and the corner of her mouth pulled a small corner as if to say 'thank you' to this mystical sky-being. Turning tail, the she-wolf then sprinted off after the two Elves and rushed into the brush.

((huh, that ended up being quite short. i'll await for a few more posts before introducing someone new. 3nodding ))

Azure_Leryn
Hufflepuffychan

Eloen of the Mists
User Image
Theya Purah~
59/59 HP (+21)
Heal+7
Attack+3
Defense+2
Adept+3

Sylvari
Theya

'Do not be afraid.'

Theya could hear that echoing in mind while she blacked out. Everything faded around her and all she wanted to feel was the warmth from her father's loving arms. She knew that with him there everything would be alright just like he said. She woke but it was in a dream. She was in the middle of a vast meadow with colorful flowers of the rainbow. She sat up and she looked around for a second and wondered, "Where am I?"

Theya lifted herself up and she didn't feel any pain. She looked down at herself and she was wearing the same white gown as before but it didn't have the stains. She walked barefoot and felt the cold grass under her feet. She smiled and curled her toes into the fertile soil and she liked the feeling. She imagined her toes being roots and she would draw her power from the ground like a tree. Theya turned around when she heard a voice. It was Tidus standing just a little bits away from her.

"Tidus!!" She yelled and she ran to him. She threw her arms around him and she buried her face against his chest. She knew this was a dream but she didn't really care. She squeezed her arms around him and she said, "We're all so worried about you! Why won't you come home? I need my brother right now. Please come home!" She looked up and it wasn't Tidus she was hugging but a demon that looked like him. He had the same face but his hair was darker and her had large claws and big wings like vampire bats. Her eyes went wide and she tried to get away but he grabbed her. "Tidus!! What are you doing? Let me go!" And then all of the sudden the demon that looked like her brother thrust his claws into the same spot that she was stabbed before. The pain came back in full force and Theya screamed. She looked down at where his claws were and dark marks were spreading like a virus over her skin. It went over her chest and down her stomach and then was going up her. "B...Brother...stop.....you're...you're... hurting...me...!" She looked into his eyes but saw demon eyes instead. Her skin started to change color and she felt a sharp pain hit her spine. She screamed and she suddenly woke up in a sweat in Tythrs's arms.

It was obvious that she was in a panic. She pulled her bodice down and looked at the mark on her chest. She knew that her dream had some meaning to it and she trembled and repeated to herself, "Do not be afraid. Do not be afraid. Do not be afraid!!" She couldn't take her eyes off the wound for a little while but then she remembered that she was told to keep her eyes on her father. She looked up at him and pulled her bodice back up. "Daddy.... Am I going to die?"
User Image
Rinoa Dawnstar~
52/70 HP
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Special: Outlast: Rinoa gains +5 def and -2 atk for 3 turns
Attack+6
Defense+3

abilities: attack, defend

The battle was won somehow and Rinoa sighed with relief. She whipped her sword around and put it back in its scabbard. She looked around to see how the others did and they looked back at her with a grin and she slapped her forehead. She shouldn't have promised to pay them and now she didn't really have to money to compensate them for their services. Rinoa was resourceful so she would figure it out but then Nimue said, "61. Looks like you'll be treating me tonight. My name is Nimue. I do not believe that we have met, but judging by your battle prowess, we should be friends."

Rinoa looked at her and was truly impressed by her. She smirked and put her hands on her hips and said, "61 you say? Not bad for a kid. Alright a lobster dinner it is then." How was she supposed to pay for all this? She laughed and she nodded her head and said, "Charmed, my name is Rinoa." She looked over to the girl that she was yelling at and she lifted her chin to acknowledge her as well. One of the shorter pirates tugged on her sleeve and she looked back at him.

"The payment my lady?" Rinoa tapped her finger to her lips and then she grinned. "Take it up with Edolas. If he says anything then tell him I have some information that is worth triple what I owe." She said while she looked at Princess Fiona over by the twins. The pirates bowed their heads and they took off back to the ship but Rinoa stayed.
User Image

۰ε ℓ ∂ ε я ø η۰
♪♫ ♪

King of Elderon: Tythrs Purah
The peaceful Elf Kingdom of Valcia.
The lands are surrounded by a vibrant forest that provides for the sanctuary
of many endangered species of animals and plants.
With her last breath, their beloved Queen Ellora became the forest to watch over all weary hearts.
Known as the "Goddess of the Forest", she still protects her subjects to this day.
Though it is a peaceful and neutral Kingdom, King Tythrs has been under
political scrutiny due to his insistence of global dialogue.

The archangel’s light did not go unnoticed by the Elf King. Tythrs lifted his gaze for a moment into the blindness of the grey mist. Yet he could not allow his gaze to linger for long. Tythrs did not believe that the presence was an evil one. He rushed Theya through the forest and kept a careful eye on his daughter as she resiliently fought to stave off unconsciousness.

His feet were light and did not bother Theya’s weary body. She was his most precious joy. From the moment he laid eyes upon her from the womb, Tythrs knew that there would be nothing more beautiful and perfect than the adorable newborn that he took into his arms. She was every bit as lovely and sweet as her mother, and instantly made a home within his heart. Now his heart cried upon feeling her fear and unknowing. When she spoke such words, it nearly drove the elf father into instant despair. How he wished he could tell her something that would reassure her. How he wished he could make her smile and fell protected. His eyes flashed as he looked back down to her.

“My dearest Theya… Now is not your time. You’re going to live to see much more than I could ever imagine. You will see these days renewed with your brother, and your mother, and myself. Just keep your eyes on me… and do not listen to that doubt in your head. You carry the strength of an entire people. You will not fall.”

Tythrs moved quickly through the vibrant woods. The further they traveled, the more his nerves began to calm. Even the air was cleaner and his feet felt lighter. He could feel the familiar warmth of Elderon’s most beloved Queen. And when he did, he knew that everything would be alright.

The melodic hiss of the nearest blue waterfalls tickled his ears. The cool mist welcomed them back to the Elfin Kingdom of Elderon.

Guards rushed to meet the royals, and they bowed respectfully. Tythrs continued to run passed them, offering only a quick explaination.

“Sylvari, the Fire Tempress, will be arriving with her family. Please bring them to the palace!”

Tythrs did not look for a confirmation. He leaped onto a horse and they rode through to the ornate palace built high at the base of the largest waterfall. The gates were opened, and the guards rushed quickly to accommodate their lieges. Tythrs brought Theya to the infirmary and set her down gently on one of the beds as elfin healers and assistants responded. One look at the black mark and the healers confirmed what Tythrs already knew. Tythrs held Theya’s hand and ran alongside her as she was transferred to the monastery.

“I’m right here, Theya. I won’t let go of your hand. You’re going to be alright. I love you, Sweetie..”

He nodded his head and looked up at the elfin healers in case he could be of service in any way. They took Theya through the monastery doors, and they were closed quickly behind them.

Volivia
                            Hufflepuffychan
                            Eloen of the Mists

User Image
Liam Greggor
Scholar Lord of Teghelm

40/40 HP
Heal+10

heals cast/day: limit (1)

Party: Jackleen

“Bring her in, Men! Steady to Port!!”

The Captain of the ship yelled as they sailed into the harbor of Port Iteon. Liam looked over the side of the deck… standing on a barrel otherwise he would not be able to see. An excited smile was clear across his youthful face, but it felt as though it was a smile that was misplaced. His expression soon turned to a frown as he reminded himself that it had been three days. It had been three days since he left Teghelm in dire straits. A heavy sense of shame grabbed his heart and he squeezed the rails of the ship as the anchor was loosed into the water.

As the deckhands ran ropes hither and thither to secure the vessel, Liam quickly reached into his tunic and retrieved a large leather-bound tome. How the heck it fit in there was anyone’s guess, but he flipped to a particular page and began to read a few lines. A sigh of relief extracted from his lungs, and his shoulders slouched.

“They did it…”

He allowed himself to smile again just as the boat came to an abrupt stop. The momentum tossed the slight Lord onto the deck and he rolled helplessly into the wall of the nearby cabin. Some of the deckhands laughed and one of them reached down and picked up the Lord of Teghelm by the collar like an animal would.

Now that they had all a laugh at his expense, Liam blushed brightly and pat the dirt from the flaps of his tunic. The bridge was dropped and the others began to file out onto the piers. Liam carefully made his way to Jackleen and looked up at her with a smile.

“The dark energy surrounding Teghelm has dwindled almost completely. That must mean that they were victorious!”

His voice was soft but joyous. He was sure that the news would be received gratefully if Jackleen could hear him. Liam shielded his eyes and focused inland.

“If we can get a couple horses, we should be able to reach the Kingdom of Elderon before the sun sets. Jackleen…”

He paused and fiddled his fingers uncomfortably below his chin.

“Is it alright that you’re here? I mean.. your sister, Natasha must be worried about you and.. I know how important you are to Madora. I can send you back home if you want to… That is… I mean… I like having you here though… It’s just… The place we need to go is rumored to be the most dangerous place in the Mortal Realm. The Galacian Lagoon… Only a few have ever found it.. and only one has ever come back alive. There’s… there’s a good chance that we don’t make it out.”

He frowned and looked away from her for a moment. He felt guilty for not expressing this before, but there was a part of him that did not want to face this alone. He returned his gaze to her and smirked weakly.

“Thank you for coming this far with me…”

Starlight Flower

〖FALL 28, 809〗

MORNING

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out