Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vestere's Queen

Eloquent Elocutionist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sylvari and Lywe walked close together with Lywe's hand affectionately still on Sylvari's back. It had been some time since he had seen his wife and they hadn't much time together before Sylvari had business to attend to with the Princess. The she-wolf addressed the king with a tinge of concern in her voice.

"Tythrs, how is it both of us were attacked just upon entering the city? Is neither the ocean nor the shore safe for anyone anymore?" Her tone seemed frustrated with the influx of monsters showing their ugly faces around.

"What was this monsters like?" Lywe asked with a firm brow raised curiously.

Sylvari went quiet. Her head leaned slightly down and her messy lavender hair fell over her only visible eye. She stopped walking, causing the two men she was with to walk a few steps more before turning to face her. Sylvari peered up with her eye fiercely glowing.

"Shadow."

Starlight Flower rolled 0 10-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Seh Lyah

User Image

Sehaera
5/31hp
Heal +4
Adept +3

"Some of us still need healing done." Seh reminded the others. She looked to her two remaining sisters and extended her hands outwards. Ly and Ah moved to her side and joined hands. A bright light shown as the three little ones became one. The young adolescent moved up the beach and back towards Teghelm. She had quite a limp to her but it didn't seem to slow her.

"Be careful around Seh Lyah. She'll be different without Aera." Aspen warned both Teryn and Ara. She said it quiet enough that the young woman ahead of them would not hear. "A big part of her is gone now. Keep an out for her. She may be more reckless than one would expect." Aspen was more worried about Seh Lyah than she was for the other two but she knew they would understand.

The group continued in silence up the cliff and back into the city. Upon entry, Tahl slowed and spoke to Tyko and Leaf. The two males took off in one direction. He then spoke briefly to Tikiya and Seh Lyah. It was clear they were headed back to the medics. Aspen released Ara and smiled before moving towards the castle with Nadya. There was lots to do. Teghelm needed to rebuild but thankfully it was in better shape than the capital.

"Do as you please. Take some time for yourself. I know the times have been tough but try to enjoy yourselves. Both of you deserve it more than most. We'll be staying within the castle."
◣Darrik Purah-Vladmurhoussen◥
Pickpocket Extraordinaire

Party: Liam, Jackleen, Kirin

User Image

Liam remained quiet for the most part, fading quickly into the background of the loud male's charming presence. Darrik waited for a few moments before he either got too impatient or too bored to wait any longer. He jabbed his wrist outward, freeing his hand from the cuffs of his shirt and began to write down a few notes upon the pad.

"One salad and potato special for the lovely lady, and a can of worms for the gent!"

Liam looked up with a flustered expression but could not muster the courage to correct the male who just laughed and ruffled the top of the young Lord's head.

"Just kidding, champ! I've got just the thing for you. One large order of meatloaf! That ought to help you grow into a big strong man like me, eh?"

Liam sank in his seat, not finding the jab at all in jest. yet the young lord was used to people misjudging his age. He appeared to be a child, though he was only a few weeks younger than Rowin. Darrik, seeing that perhaps he went a little too far with that joke frowned and bowed his head to him.

"I'm sorry, Milord... Didn't mean to poke fun at you. I'll give you a free side order of chips! Cooking Lady makes real fine chips over here. Then we can part as friends, eh?"

He held out his hand to Liam and the blushing half-elf shyly shook it. Darrik grinned and spun away from the table before bowing once more.

"I will put the order in. If you need to holler, then you know my name."

He winked at Jackleen and began to slide out before he was grabbed by the wrist by a young, spectacle'd woman. She glared at Darrik and held onto him with a vice grip as she planted her free hand firmly upon her hip. Darrik smiled innocently at her.

"Ah. The Cooking Lady in the flesh! What can I do for ya, ma'am?"
                                              "Give it back..."
                                              "I don't know what yo-- OW OW!! ALRIGHT JEEZ!!"

Darrik ripped his hand away from the woman, and shook the stinging pain from it before tossing Liam's coin pouch back on the table. Liam flinched and looked up with wide-eyes having no idea when it had been stolen. Darrik bowed again and spun away as if he hadn't a care in the world. The woman sighed and rubbed the back of her head.

"Please excuse my brother. He'll steal anything that isn't attached to your body. I keep my eye on him as much as I can but.. I'm sorry. I already put in the order for you both. My name is Kirin. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Starlight Flower

User Image
✗✓ ty01-2
¦ƮƴϮђȓș Ƥuŗaђ¦

Party: Theya, Sylvari, Sylvari, Lywe, Myrin

☽ ☼ ☾

Tythrs grinned at Theya’s renewed exuberance. He turned in his chair and, out of seemingly nowhere, he pulled out a tray of a beautifully delicious strawberry shortcake.

“Ta-da!”

He sang playfully and bowed his head low. Tythrs offered the cake to his daughter like a servant bestowing gifts upon a goddess. He didn’t expect her to go into complete feast mode as if it was just the two of them, but he had his fork at the ready just in case.

Tythrs lifted a short table suitable to sit steadily over Theya’s bed without creating any unnecessary work for her. Tythrs began to cut the cake into even and neat slices- a skill that he took pride in, but only very few ever knew why- before Sylvari spoke.

He moved his gaze from the sugary dessert and directed it to his old friend. She did not need to finish her sentence before he knew exactly what she was eluding to. The blue elf’s head fell for a moment, but he maintained his kind smile as Sylvari continued. Once he lifted his chin, it was clear that his mind had a very clear image of his wife behind his longing eyes.

“Aye. I was thinking of doing the same thing.”

Tythrs nodded his head and turned to face the youngest male in the room. He grinned at him and laughed softly, instinctively patting the boy on his shoulder and giving it a firm squeeze.

“Goin’ well, my boy.”

Quickly, he glanced at Theya and he wished that he could have said something clever to her, but he did not wish to embarrass his daughter too much. Or maybe he did. He took Theya’s hand and he replaced his own with Myrin’s. He clasped their hands together between his fatherly palms and he stared at the boy almost piercingly.

“Don’t let go! I’ll only be away for a moment. I’m entrusting you with the well being of the Crowned Princess of Elderon. People get beheaded if they so much as look at her wrong, catch my drift?”

Though his words seemed outrageous, the Elf King seemed to sell it quite well with the stern look he was giving him. He rose from his chair slowly, still staring at the boy. He kissed his daughter’s forehead, still staring at the boy. Then he lifted his hand and placed it gently on Theya’s cheek.

“If you need me for anything, just call me and I’ll be right there. I won’t be long, sweetie..”

Tythrs walked backwards, returning his stare to Myrin. As he reached the door, he pointed to his eyes and turned his fingers towards the young male before saying once more.

“Beheaded!”

Then he left the room and closed the door behind him.

Once out of site, Tythrs laughed to himself and walked up to Sylvari and Lywe. He joined them and bowed his head.

“Thank you for coming. I know that such a sudden request brings upon great inconveniences to your family. Sylvari.. I have to thank you again. It truly is wonderful to see you both.”

He straitened his posture and walked ahead. He did not know how much they remembered from their last visit, so he led them in the direction of the Royal Gardens where Tythrs had often spent his nights laying under the same sky as his wife. The guards did not bother them as they approached the entrance to the garden.

“I am sure that you both have felt it. Something is coming, and I am unsure if we can stop it.”

Hufflepuffychan
                                              Volivia

Interesting Smoker

3,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
ҞɸЯȺȠ

User Image

HP:48/60
Atk:+4
Def:+5

The conversations began to bore the red eyed man, for there was nothing of importance to him in their words. Koran stood up from the examination bed and walked out of the tent. The blood covering the demon was now showing. There were no immediate signs of damage done to his body except on his back side where a troll’s club had scraped off some skin. His shirt was ruined, so it was disposed of in a nearby campfire. The demon then looked to the sky and whistled a tone that would signal his companion. Once the bird came down, it realized he hadn’t shrunk down to his normal size. The bird came down with an accidental boom. Koran threw his hands in front of his face and closing his eyes to block the dust. Pharaoh quickly returned back to size and perched upon his buddy’s shoulder before anyone could see through the dust screen. ”Smooth. People are going to think they’re getting attacked again moron. Look, I need a shirt. Go find me one please.” The demon began walking through the city. Looking for a place to eat. Tahl and Teryn appeared in his sight. He started forward. Once near, the red eyed man stopped them and spoke soft heartedly.”It’s always good to see familiar faces after a battle such as this.”

While in the air, Pharaoh noticed a burning raft floating out to sea. The little birds heart sank a little. It knew whoever was on it was part of the battle and helped with the victory, and it was also thankful that it wasn’t his best friend. Swooping down low, the sparrow picked an orchid from the ground and flew slowly towards the raft. Pharaoh carefully dropped the flower into the burning embers and whispered ” Thank you.”

Once Koran’s familiar returned to the city, he swiftly grabbed a sailors vest with his talons and returned to Koran. The bird dropped the vest into the demon’s hands and he immediately covered his torso. His hand extended in front of Tahl to receive a polite hand shake.

(Ooc: )

Hilarious Elocutionist

User Image

Ârçhmågé

HP: 66/86 (+4 natural)
Atk+2
Def+4

Adept: +5
Magic: +6

Special Ability:
Mage's Might
+2 Mag/+2 Def for 3 turns

Target:
Attack Roll:
Defense Roll:
Adept Roll:
Magic Damage:

Magic has seemingly unlimited usefulness....

((OOC:.))

"I meant using the staff as a weapon, not the magic inside" he said, chuckling. Some mages were skilled in other arts of fighting, but most of the time, they stuck to magic, it was what they knew best, and a good spell slinger by him or herself could do a very large amount more damage than with a single blade.

Tathriel nodded as Tasha commented him on his appearance as a woman. "Actually, I made myself very plain. My Magic did all the work, also I looked almost nothing like I actually do. It's simply a matter of the magic bending light around you in a way to make you appear different. Heck, if I wanted to, I could probably disguise you as me and me as you." Taking a small drink out of his waterskin, he sighed.

"That's exactly my point. If even demons are afraid to go here because of the curse, what are they going to think when simple people like you and I break a curse that has lingered longer and probably anyone can remember? I want to see the look of horror on their faces when that happens. And I want their to be a thriving race of people living in Rothenal, I don't want men to be looked at as something strange, and I don't want the women of Rothenal looked at strangely either, having to live with that dreaded curse their entire lives, knowing that their potential sons can't live here without becoming ill and dying."

Shaking his head, he moved to pat Tasha on the shoulder. "You're trying to help that kid, right? The one who turned into the Demon King? That's a noble thing, Tasha. And I'll help you with that. After all, you'll need help getting their, right? I can't just sit by and let you go alone."

...and even more destructive power.

Starlight flower

Starlight Flower rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Tahl

User Image

((Ara Heals Koran 1+4=5))

Tahl was intercepted by a man from earlier. The elfin man stopped moving forward and stared at the demon with some annoyance. He eyed Koran's extended hand but did not move to take it. Despite his age, Tahl still had trouble being polite to strangers. Especially ones that had some demon background.

"I suppose." He replied, still not taking his hand.

Ara watched the greeting and frowned at Tahl's rudeness. She stepped forward and placed her hand in Koran's.

"I am Ara. I don't know if we have met before." She stated calmly. She held his hand for a few moments, taking in all his wounds. Without realizing it, her hand began to glow slightly. A faint green colour. She had not noticed but Koran would have felt the warm healing properties upon until she released his hand. Tahl had noticed and he stared at the colour. He recognized it as the same energy her mother possessed.

"You are a friend of theirs?" Ara asked, still clueless to what had just happened but she did take notice of Tahl's expression. "You will have to forgive this old elf. As I am sure you are aware, he doesn't play nice with others."

"We should retrieve some supplies and food."

"Of course. Would you care to join us?" Ara asked Koran more out of spite for Tahl.

"I don't think that is a wise decision."
Tasha
43/43
Atk +2
Def +4

User Image

"Ah, right. Good. Never been a huge fan of magic. Never understood it." Tasha explained. The girl lived a simple life before now. Drinking, taking care of the inn, drinking some more. "The only real magic I can truly trust is this right here." She said tapping the flask.

She began to kill the fire when Tathriel talked about disguising each other as the other. This made her frown. "Don't be doing no magic on me! I may be a simple human but I got a lot of bite to me too!" She said half chuckling. "I also enjoy being a woman. A damn fine attractive woman at that!"

Her tone became serious once again when the curse was brought up. Tasha had finished smothering the flame at this point. She looked over to Tathriel and sighed. "What if we can't?" She asked. "What if we can't lift the curse. There are people far older than both of us who haven't been able to. What makes you think we can?" She nearly laughed at herself. The irony in her words. Here she was trying to find Tidus who had turned into the demon king and now she was questioning whether or not they could break a curse. One seemed far more dangerous and unlikely than the other.

She flinched at his touch and her hand unconsciously went to her chest where a large scar had formed. "It is my fault he turned. I backed him into a corner. The least I could do is try and help him. I think he is just afraid. I owe it to him and my sister and that plant thing that is in her."
User Image
Theya Purah~
59/59 HP
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Special: Myth'Ondath: Heal an ally 4d6
Heal+7
Attack+3
Defense+2
Adept+3

Heals cast/day: Limit (1)
Sylvari
Theya

abilities: heal, attack, defend, magic

"She isn't running a fever. We got to the wound before infection could spread. Thank the Goddess. The last thing we need in this land is disease."

Theya felt relieved to hear that but she thought about the dream she just had. She brushed her fingers over the spot on her chest that she was stabbed and she winced. She was expecting to feel pain but it wasn't that bad. She wanted to look at it again but because of where it was and how many people were in the room she couldn't do that. She looked back at her father when he made the strawberry shortcake appear and she clapped her hands excitedly and cheered, "Wheee!" She didn't even wait for a plate and she was going to stuff her face but then she looked at Myrin and she blushed. "Th...Thanks" She said to her father. She had to start acting like a Princess or else people wouldn't take her seriously.

She saw how the mood changed when Sylvari mentioned the Goddess and Theya frowned. It wasn't her fault but she felt guilty that she got hurt and couldn't help. She tugged on her hair and looked down at her knees and then she squeezed her father's hand when she thought he was leaving. She didn't want him to go but then he did something that she didn't expect. She blushed wildly when he put her hand together with Myrin's. "Daddy!!" She yelped and she covered her face with her other hand in embarrassment. He left them there and Theya couldn't believe what just happened. She looked at Myrin through her fingers and she trembled like she was really nervous and scared. She wanted to break the awkward silence so she said, "Do you want some shortcake?" She smiled at him but she couldn't look at him directly. Her heart was racing beneath her chest.

Interesting Smoker

3,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
ҞKoranȺȠ

User Image

HP:53/70
Atk:+4
Def:+5

The elf didn't seem to happy with Korans appearance. He rudely unaccepted the demon's hand shake, but another hand grasped his instead. It was by a young girl he had yet to meet. "I am Ara. I don't know if we have met before." she stated as the demon began feeling a warm sensation coursing through his body, her hand glowing green. Koran understood what was going on. He gave a weak smile and spoke "Thank you. I am Koran." The young elf asked him, "You are a friend of theirs?" "I wouldn't say friend. But we're not total strangers to one another." The girl then apologized for her friend. "He doesn't play nice with others." Koran just laughed a bit. "It's fine." he said to the girl.

The bird perched on Korans shoulder extended a wing and folded the other across his chest as he bowed. "I'm pharaoh, it's a pleasure to meet you." the companion said introducing himself. Tahl's voice was heard stating that they should begin to look for food and supplies. The younger elf asked if The demon would like to join them. Disagreement struck Tahls face as he voiced his opinion that it would not be a good idea, but Koran spoke for himself. "Why yes I would!" He exclaimed, releasing Ara's hand. The red eyed man looked towards Tahl. "I mean you and your company no harm, old sport."

Lung Qin Mei's Partner

User Image
xxxxx
Halfblood [ R O G U E ]

xxxxxнρ: 94/97
xxxxxαттαcк: +8
xxxxx∂єғєиcє: +9
xxxxxℓσcαтιση: Teghelm
xxxxxsρєcιαℓ αттαcк: Currently nameless (psychosomatic illusion)

Teryn stayed beside Ara as they made their way back to the city. She didn’t bother to start a conversation while they were still with everyone else, or in the middle of Teghelm, for that matter. The group started to split apart as they reached their destination until it was down to just her, Tahl and Ara.

It didn’t stay that way for long, though, as a familiar voice reached her ears. “I did not expect to see you here” she smiled as Koran drew near. She looked at Tahl expectantly as the man offered a hand, sighing when it was Ara who stepped forward to take it instead. She knew it wouldn’t do any good to say something to the male elf about how he was acting, it wouldn’t likely change after so long.

“He was one of the group that came to find us” she mentioned to Ara. Given that she had spent very little time with Koran, there really was not much she could say about him otherwise. Teryn nodded her head in agreement when her friend invited him to join. Of course Tahl wasn’t fond of that idea while the demon was only too happy to accept. “And why isn’t it?” she shot him a look. “He’s done nothing to earn our distrust. Not only did he come to help our friends find us but he turned around and agreed to help me after you left Rothenal. Even though I was a total stranger and there was really nothing in it for him.”

Known to most as
[ T E R Y N ]

xxxxx
σн ωнαт тαηgℓє∂ ωєвs ωє ωєαvєxxxxx

ωнєη ωє ρяαcтιcє тσ ∂єcєιvє xxxxx

Vestere's Queen

Eloquent Elocutionist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sylvari and Lywe walked close together with Lywe's hand affectionately still on Sylvari's back. It had been some time since he had seen his wife and they hadn't much time together before Sylvari had business to attend to with the Princess. The she-wolf addressed the king with a tinge of concern in her voice.

"Tythrs, how is it both of us were attacked just upon entering the city? Is neither the ocean nor the shore safe for anyone anymore?" Her tone seemed frustrated with the influx of monsters showing their ugly faces around.

"What was this monsters like?" Lywe asked with a firm brow raised curiously.

Sylvari went quiet. Her head leaned slightly down and her messy lavender hair fell over her only visible eye. She stopped walking, causing the two men she was with to walk a few steps more before turning to face her. Sylvari peered up with her eye fiercely glowing.

"Shadow."

((Oh NOOOO I DID IT AGAIN!! DX< I "edited" my last post instead of "quote"! -kicks self in the face- I need a better system. ))
User Image
𝕹𝖎𝖒𝖚𝖊
▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
65/65 HP
Attack+8
Defense+4

Party: rando peeps
OOC:
Special Ability: Iron Guard: [Cooldown] Nimue gains +3 defense for 3 turns

▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

"61 you say? Not bad for a kid. Alright a lobster dinner it is then."

A kid, she says.. Nimue glared at her momentarily and crossed her arms in front of her chest. it was bad enough that Seraphiel teased her about her size and premature body. She didn't need some big-busted pirate broad to twist the knife. She had half a mind to slug her one but she was too tired and she did not think it was worth the effort. "Get used to it because I don't plan on ever losing to you.." Her fighting skill would do the rest of the talking for her.

The morning came but it was a dark morning. With the sky going red the sunrise lost its magical properties. She couldn't picture herself becoming lost in the first light of a red and black sunrise. If anything, it was a constant reminder that the earth had gone to hell. Nimue lingered while Rinoa settled some payment dispute that she could care less about to be honest. Silmeria seemed to be doing her own thing too, so the gold-clad knight helped with the recovery efforts.

For a while she helped separate the corpses friend from foe. It was obviously going to take a long time to clear up the field but with everyone chipping in the task would go by much quicker. With every body she turned over, there was a part of her that needed to know if it was someone she knew. It was a dreadful curiosity and no one in their right mind enjoyed this task.

She discovered a few faces she knew from her training, but she did not feel remorse. They had all made their choices in life and to choose the sword was to accept the possibility of such a fate. It was an honor to die fighting for your loved ones and protecting the Kingdom. Her friends were fortunate to have died an honorable death.

Along the way, she saw the beautiful elf princess, and her friend, Fiona. She smiled and walked up to her. "I'm not surprised to find you here, Princess. What does that make? 2 sieges in 2 weeks? Can't say that it's boring around here." She suddenly felt the necessity to fix her hair. She was amazed how beautiful Fiona always looked no matter what the situation was. Goddamn elves...

Hufflepuffychan

Vestere's Queen

Eloquent Elocutionist

User Image

Was this really happening? So soon? How could Tythrs place their hands together then leave with such a threat?! What did he expect of them!!

Myrin stared at the door waiting for someone to come back through saying "nah we're just joking" but the door was shut and the footsteps were getting further and further away. The boy stood motionless for a good moment. Theya's voice reached him like he was underwater, his mind simply couldn't process she was sitting there talking to him. The boy turned his head and looked at Theya with the same look of wonder and surprise he had when he was facing the door. Her big blue eyes stared back at him and Myrin's heart went 'pop'!

"O-Oh!" He stammered, then looked down at their hands. It would have been rude to throw her hand aside out of the fear of pretty girls, Myrin knew better than that, so he carefully took her precious hand and set it down by her side. Her skin was so fair and perfect, he was afraid he'd break her like a porcelain doll if his brutish hands were not precise and careful! Myrin flicked out his tail, soft light-brown fur that matched his own hair with a white tip, and sat down in the chair King Tythrs had just left. The seat was even still warm from the King sitting there all night by his daughters side.

Myrin looked at Theya and smiled shyly back at her. "No thank you, it's all yours. Boys don't eat stuff like cakes. Gives a bad image, y'know?" That was his dad talking. Did Lywe look like a man to eat cake? With that he managed to laugh though his whole body was trembling. Why was he so nervous? She was just a girl! No, she was THE girl of Elderon. THE Princess! After his boyish laughter he opened his oceanic blue eyes back to the blue-hair girl sat so fairly in her bed.

"You know, it's weird... This is my first time meeting you. I've... seen you before. Plenty of times. Everyone has, you're quite popular."
He grinned a little, hoping his demeanor would help the girl relax and not hate him. He'd be damned from all sides if he said anything wrong to her.
"I, however... I just work with my parents. They travel a lot, I watch over the homestead."
User Image
✗✓ ty01-2
¦ƮƴϮђȓș Ƥuŗaђ¦

Party: Theya, Sylvari, Sylvari, Lywe, Myrin

☽ ☼ ☾

Tythrs walked to the wooden double doors and reached his hand out towards the handle. He stopped suddenly and slightly turned his head, looking passed his shoulder to his friends behind him. The word, ‘shadow’, had perhaps more meaning to them than it did to any other. Tythrs shook his head and smirked politely.

“I would have said it was impossible had I not seen it for myself. The ocean is dying… the titans are rising from the depths and dangerously close to the shallows. Even the forest… Ellor….Even Ellor…”

His eyes trembled and he quickly looked back ahead to mask his brief moment of weakness. He turned his body and lifted his shoulders with a deep breath. He had yet to tie his hair back into a ponytail so it draped over both his shoulders. His blue gaze softened as he looked to Sylvari and Lywe. He knew that it was rare for the two to have any time together. Seeing their affection for each other warmed his heart. He did not intend to keep them for long.

“If it the Shadow that beckons, she’ll know.”

He nodded his head and turned to open the door to the vast and lustrous Royal Gardens. Tythrs held the door open for the two to enter before he trailed a few paces behind them. The garden was beautiful and pleasant as ever, carefully attended to by loving hands. There was a warmth that suggested that many fond memories thrived here along with the countless varieties of plants and flowers. It was elevated, and the tops of the Great Fairy Waterfalls could be seen past the limits and in the near distance. The green plumes of treetops appeared like cotton within the mist of the falls. Tythrs had always enjoyed the view, and he walked ahead once more with elegant strides.

He continued until they reached the balcony, and from it, it felt as if you could reach out and gaze the forest with your fingertips. Tythrs looked out yonder for a few moments before he tilted his head back slightly. The ancient blue script surfaced over his forearms and scaled his neck unto his cheek. It glowed softly, and his Aies Sedai called out once more to his beloved. When his eyes opened, they were lit like peaceful blue fireflies.

“Ellor… It’s me…”

He whispered, and his memories of the last few events traveled silently to her. They told her of Theya, and of Sylvari. He shared with her the events of Madora and of the Black Witch. Then he told her of Tidus and the Shadow. The blue Elf King’s fingers flinched as he was forced to relive the dreadful happenings.

Volivia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces