Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image
User Image
Josette's Theme: La Petite Mort
xxxxThat sickening grin on Darius' face was enough to make her skin crawl. How unfair the world was to make such a gorgeous creature so sick and twisted as he was. But wasn't that what most people thought of vampires anyway? A cruel cycle of truth she supposed. After asking him basically to sleep with her, Josette was all too surprised to see Darius not come towards her, but away from her. Her face turned from seductive to quizzical. Was. . .was he blowing her off? How insulting! No one had ever done so before. He backed himself against the door, unlocked it and explained he needed to take care of something and he would be right back and not to go anywhere. "I'll be waiting," she said as he walked out the room. As soon as he did she waited for a moment, then sprang from the bed and darted over to the poor girl on the floor. Josette but her head on the Soledad's chest, listening for a heart beat. It was faint and weak, on the point of giving out. "Please don't die on me," she whispered partially to herself. She doubted that the poor girl could even hear her. Confused about what to do, she grabbed a pillow from the couch, lifted up Soledad's head and placed it gently on the pillow. Not a lot but better than nothing.

What was she to do? The only thing that came to mind was to fins Isabella and tell her the truth, put a stop to this mess now and explain everything to the council the next day. But what about poor Rayce? She still needed to find a way to help him escape. Seducing Darius wasn't going as planned. What man or vampire in his right mind would leave a girl ready and willing alone in a room? She didn't have time to wait around and play games. Josette needed to leave. She needed to help Soledad, but what if Darius came back to an empty room with a vampire and a lifeless human missing. Surely he would put two and two together. That was it, her mind was made up. She was going to find Isabelle and tell her what hapened and to help her lady in waiting. Then she was going to find that damned guard, get the keys,and free Rayce. This was going to be quite the day. When Josette got here she figured it would be a breeze but after this morning, nothing was going to be easy. "I'll be back, I'm going to go get your mistress." she said to Soledad, hoping she could hear her.

As she left the room, she closed the door quietly behind her, praying that Darius wouldn't come back and see her leave so soon. She would have to come up with an excuse for leaving, but now was not the time. Dashing across the mansion, she finally made it towards her and Isabella's room. She knocked. Nothing, everything was still, Not wanting to wait any longer, Josette opened the door. After a quick glance she realized no one was there. "Where would she be at this hour?" Frustrated she left the room and wondered down the corridor once more. That's when she finally saw him, that blasted guard. he was in front of the basement door, probably going to check on Rayce. She had to think of a plan. Too late, the guard had already noticed her. "I'm so sorry to bother you, but I'm lost. Could you direct me back to my room?" she said sweetly to the guard. Damn, he was a vampire, not going to be easy to kill. He was armed with two pistols and wore a bullet proof vest. Not east at all. The guard gave her a stern look. "You shouldn't be lurking around at night m'lady." he said in very broken English. He pointed down the hall towards the West wing. That's when she took the chance and tackled him to the ground.

He was strong than her, pushing her off and pinning her to the ground by her arms. She bucked her legs wildly, trying to hit something. She managed to kick him in the genitals which loosened this grip on her. Josette got out from under him and Tried to go for one of his guns. The guard noticed and got there first. In the frenzy he discharged his weapon grazing Josette's left arm. This was no ordinary bullet. it was a UV ray one. The light on Josette's skin burned her, searing her flesh. She screamed at the pain, not caring that any one heard her. The guard went to shoot her again but Josette did a somersault dodging the bullet. It blasted a statue's head clean off, causing even more noise. Again the vampiress grappled with the guard some more, trying so hard to grab his gun. He punch her in the gut, making her slow down a bit, he hit her again and again until she finally swung back hitting him in the jaw. It distracted him has she went for the gun. She finally grabbed it and aimed it at his head, pulling the trigger. It went off so fast that it scared Josette, making her jump a little, The bullet met its target blasting threw the guards head with a brilliant light. Josette closed her eyes against the searing light. Feeling the wet, stickiness of blood burst on her face, she knew it had down it's job. Opening her eyes she had to hurry and unlock Rayce before someone got to them first. Checking the dead man's pocket she found the keys at last. Someone had to have heard the gun shoots. She ripped the door open and ran down the stairs, almost falling as she did. The hurt in her arm was the only thing she could feel. She felt like falling over and crying from the pain. No time for that or for anything. She needed to focus. Running over to Rayce, she tired to unlock the cage with the the first key. It didn't unlock, but the second one on the chain did. She must look frightening with blood all over her ruined silk night clothes. "No time to explain," she hurriedly said to the werewolf. "But I'm getting you out. We must hurry. i'm sure the whole house knows something is up." She unlocked the cage door and went over to Rayce himself. She started with unlocking the chains on his wrist, then the collar around his neck. She grabbed his hand and urged him to get up. "We have no time to spare, let's hurry."
Translation:

Where: Romanian Stronghold
Wearing: Night Wear
Company: Rayce
User Image
Out Of Character. . .Hopefully the fight scene makes sense and sorry it's so crude. Never done one of these before so I hope it doesn't suck to hard.

DarkShadowEnchantress

WilfullAbyss

Hope_Mercy_Rose

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

"In the end, we all discover

Who's fake, who's true, and

Who would risk it all for you."

User Image

αʀιυƨ ʏиk

Darius hastily explains to the council what he witnessed, going into vivid details of how he happened upon one of their visitors feeding on a helpless human who just happened to also be a visitor. He also makes sure to clearly state how she reeked of that fowl smelling creature they held captive down below.

He wastes little to no time leading them back to the room only to find that Josette is now guy and it appears Soledad is beginning to stir. He must leave before she fully wakes for if she sees him her head may be rushed with memories recalling what had actually happened. Instead of the gruesome story he had falsified to the council about their French guest.

This is when they are interrupted by another guard who had found the slaughtered vampire not too far from the basement door. Darius recalls the stench on her hand, putting two and two together his eyes widen in terror.

"The wolf! She has gone to release the wolf!"

He takes off down the hall as fast as possible with the others close behind. It takes a minute for them all to make it down to the dungeon. Just in time to watch as Rayce stands up, rubbing his wrists where the chains had now been for well over a year. The group of vampires gasp causing Josette and Rayce to look in their direction.

"She freed the beast! Quickly, restrain him before changes!"

(O.O.C: I am putting up a post for Rayce right after this just so everybody knows. )

Where: Dungeon
Company: Romanian council members + Josette + Rayce
Mood: Distraught

User Image User Image User Image

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image

ʀαʏcɛ ғɛʀđιиαиđ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

WERE•WOLF /'ωє:ωυℓғ/
1 a shape shifting race of Downworlders who are cursed with Lycanthropy.
2 are diseased humans who turn into werewolves.
3 they are also referred to as "Lycanthropes", "Moon Children", or "Children of the Moon".

█████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████
>•------------ [ location: Dungeon ] ------------ [ mood: Anger ] ------------ [ ooc: xXx ] -------- •

Rayce's hope was beginning to waver given the amount of time the female vampire had been gone. He should have known then to trust one of them. It was probably just some sick joke... His head jerks to the side and upwards as he hears the door upstairs open and quickly close right after. Then soft but fast foot steps hurrying down the staircase. He cannot help but feel a slight bit of shock and relief once he sees who it is. She had actually returned as she had said she would.

Josette races over to the steel cage and starts trying to unlock it with the rather large ring of keys that she had retrieved. This is when Rayce notices the spattering of blood across her face and the look of pain she appeared to be attempting to conceal from him. What happened? What had she done? Did she kill that guy? The one that was like a puppet master, who never seemed to like to get involved except to watch. He shakes his head answering his own question. That is highly unlikely but if not him, then who? Before Rayce gets a moment to question her she cuts him off at the chase, saying there is not any time for that now. Though she is more than right about that he cannot help but still be curious of the whole situation.

Josette finally gets the door open and makes it to his side begin to unlock the rest of his restraints. After doing so she takes him by the hand attempting to get him to his feet. As he slowly stands the door once again opens and a small group of vampires enter the dungeon. Apparently none too happy that she has granted his freedom. The puppet master is the first to break the tense silence commanding that the others once again lock him up. Rayce turns his full attention onto Darius, his once pitch eyes morph into a startling amber.

"You're going to be the first one I eat."

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"You better choose carefully

Cause I, I’m capable of anything

Of anything and everything."

User Image
XXXXXXXXIsαЬєℓα "βєℓℓα" Pαoℓα
Warrior from the South American Coven

She had been on her way back when the smell of blood had wafted into the air so marvelously, but she knew this smell to be the smell of vampire blood. She was instantly worried about her human servant. Soledad! She was still in her wolf form when she went back into the large castle like building. She saw the dead guard, but her worry was for her human servant. She howled out, the sound echoing through the halls. Her silver eyes scanned the area, but she could not smell her human servant over the smell of blood, so instead she was forced to go into every room. She eventually found her servant, barely waking...someone had drank from her. Angry, the wolf ran from the room she did not remember to Darius's. Instead she ran to where she heard voices, eventually coming to the area that Darius had asked them not to go, but she was shocked by what she saw. She jus stood there, still in animal form. Because..her natural form would be naked of course. She tried to understand what was going on, but she could not. But she was very angry, that much she knew. Who would dare drink from her servant?

She looked to the french vampire, to the Romanian one, to the guards, and then to...who was that? She barked, which of course startled the guard who were now extremely confused. But she had the advantage in this situation, in her shape changed form she had a bit of an enhanced sense of sight , smell, and hearing, even though as a vampire these sense were already very good. But still, she wanted the advantage. But her having chosen a wolf was simply due to the climate and the region they were in. Normally she would have chosen a large cat. But anyone who had seen Isabella's eyes in her vampire, and natural form, would likely recognize the striking silver eyes that she still had. It marked her as other, she was not a werewolf. She was a vampire.

((Translation: ))

(O.O.C: )

Wearing: 2
Company: Soldedad , Darius , Josette

DarkShadowEnchantress

WilfullAbyss

Mermaid Syreni
User Image
User Image
User Image
xxxxAs soon as Josette grabbed Rayce's hand and pull him from off the floor, a flock of vampires whom from the way they dressed, must have been the council. They were led by none other then Darius. She shook her head. She should have known something was up when he left the room. But how did he know her intentions were to free the captured wolf? It didn't matter now. Along side the vampires came a black wolf with piercing silver eyes. They looked familiar but she couldn't tell from where. "One of your comrades?" she asked Rayce nodding towards the barking wolf. Josette giggled a little when it scared one of the vampire guards. her freed friend had a fierce look on his face. She realized his eyes bore into Darius, the one who liked to watch as she recalled. "You're going to be the first one I eat," he roared. Darius said to restrain him before he turned. This was not good. There were only two of them and about a dozen vampires plus a wolf who may or may not belong to the vampire coven. Tactfully speaking, they were clearly outnumbered. If the vampires before them were humans it wouldn't be so hard, but fighting their own race? The French woman had to think fast. She decided to do what French people are good at, diplomacy.

"Listen here you fils de pute." Maybe not the best way to start, but it was something. "I understand why you captured the werewolf. He was out of bounds walking into vampire territory. Torture seems reasonable considering, or even death." She felt bad for saying that last part. Josette needed to seem fierce and indifferent and not to show total compassion for Rayce. Hopefully he would understand. "What I don't understand is why you decided to keep him around so long and experiment on him. I've been informed of the so called "cure" you're looking for. A cure that would allow vampires to bite his kind and live. If I remember history correctly, there has not been a werewolf attack in centuries so why would we need a serum to fight them if we are at peace? Unless I am mistaken, it sounds like the Romanian Coven is trying to start an all out war here, no?" Folding her arms she looked at the vampires but especially Darius. Thank god he left the room when he did. It disgusted her to think of him taking her body. Again, what a waste of a handsome face. "As a representative of the French Coven and one of the born, I demand an answer from you!" she said fiercely at the council. Her hands were clenched at her sides. Rage swelled in her body. Talking wasn't going to be enough. She wanted to let them know she was willing to fight for the truth. She saw a book of matches on a desk near by. Moving quickly, she grabbed them and struck the match and put it in the palm of her hand. "If you don't," she said as the fire ignited on her hand blazing into a brilliant flaming ball. "I'll personally make sure you all burn in hell."

Translation:
"son of a b***h"

Company: Rayce, Darius, Isabella, and Romanian Council
User Image
Out Of Character. . .

DarkShadowEnchantress

WilfullAbyss

Hope_Mercy_Rose

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image

αʀιυƨ ʏиk

Josette has drawn the majority of everyone's attention to her with her little slight of hand trick but not Darius. For he is still fully focused on the scoundrel staring him down. This is when Rayce screams out in pain and drops to the ground. Darius lets out a gasp already knowing what it is to come.

"He's shifting! Capture him at once!"

Naturally none of the others in the group move a single inch, all too unsure of how Josette is going to react and not wanting to become crispy critters. Darius scowls at them.

"You cowards! All of you, complete bafoons! The girl is bluffing, I can see it in her eyes! She wouldn't dare turn on her own kind in such a cruel and inhumane manner!"

Darius finally breaks his focus away from Rayce for a brief moment to glance over at Josette with question.

"Or would you my dear Josie? Just what is it that this beast has told you? What has he promised you that your heart so desires enough to even consider killing another vampire? You do realize treason is punishable by death?! I know your coven will be highly ashamed if they could see you now."

At this moment Darius vanishes and quickly reappears on the other side of the room. Where he was previously standing a rather large tan and black wolf now crouches snarling in his direction. Darius lets out a startling laugh.

"Silly mutt, you can't catch me!"

Darius has never been one to flaunt his ability but when it comes to saving his own life he will certainly use it to his advantage.

Company: Rayce + Josette + Isabella + Romanian council
Mood: Amused

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image

ʀαʏcɛ ғɛʀđιиαиđ

User Image

3 they are also referred to as "Lycanthropes", "Moon Children", or "Children of the Moon".

█████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████
>•------------ [ location: Dungeon ] ------------ [ mood: Angry ] ------------ [ ooc: xXx ] -------- •

Rayce attempts to lunge for Darius several more times only to turn out with the same results. The damn blood sucker continues to vanish into thin air and reappear in another part of the room. What kind of trickery is this? And then there is that other wolf with the strange eyes. No lycan he has ever seen before had eyes like that. Not to mention she reeks of vampire. What, the hell, is going on?! Before Rayce gets the chance to make another attempt at Darius he lets out a yelp and begins pawing at his ears. There is a sudden high pitched ringing noise echoing through out the room that his sensitive ears simply cannot withstand. Naturally the leeches take advantage of this moment of weakness and close in on him. Rayce does manage to n** one or two of them in the process though.

Once it is all said and done Rayce is again chained in his steel enclosure, still very much in his animal state. Smelling an odd scent he climbs to his feet only to look a few feet away from him to find the young blonde female vampire lying on ground. She has a nasty bump on her head with a small trail of blood trickling down her forehead. As she begins to stir and slowly sit up Rayce growls and charges for her barely missing taking a nice chunk out of her arm by a mere inch or two. Being in his animal form he has temporarily lost all recollection of who Josette is and how she tried to free him. All the beast knows is that she is a vampire, his worst enemy.

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image

αʀιυƨ ʏиk

Darius cannot help but be filled with joyous amusement as he watches the werewolf bare its teeth, growl, and lunge for Josette time and time again. Once she finally awakes to realize where she is and what is going on she will be quite confused and distraught. Something Darius certainly does not want to miss but he also knows he is needed somewhere else far more important.

After making sure both captives are secure in their cage and the door is locked up tight behind them Darius says his goodbyes to the council before heading the opposite direction of them. He rounds a corner and stops in his tracks to listen for any sign of movement. Once he is sure there is no one around he closes his eyes and concentrates. A second or two later he reopens his eyes and he is back in the private room that Josette had previously found him in. By this point in time Soledad had begun to wake but still appears quite confused about what has happened. He walks over to where she is half sitting and half lying on the floor, squatting down next to her as he carefully places a hand on her shoulder as if to show genuine concern for her safety.

"Are you feeling well? It appears you got a little light headed from the long trip here and the lack of sleep. You fainted and I went to retrieve your master but unfortunately I had no luck finding her so I returned to check on you."

Darius is careful to take ahold of Soledad's injured arm to show it to her in case she also has forgotten what took place before she blacked out.

"We really should be heading to the infirmary to get this patched up. You wouldn't want it to get infected or anything of the sort."

Where: Private room
Company: Soledad
Mood: Calm

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ S O L E D A D Dȇʃβσsqϋє

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Darkness filled her vision. No matter which way she looked it seemed she was trapped in endless darkness. Glancing down at her hands, she noticed she could see herself illuminated perfectly, as if she was the only light source. Taking a few step forward, the sound of her heel touching the ground echoed until fading into the abyss. Wanting to find some resemblance of society Soledad continued walking. The sound of her breath became suddenly apparent to her conscious mind. It felt so loud, like a frantic panting, which only made her feel anxious. Quickening her pace, the air had a horrid chill to it as if it were siphoning her life with every move she made. Curling up her warms within herself to a self embrace, her fears began to grow. Thoughts raced on where exactly she was, and what had happened to get her here, for she remembered nothing of what had happened prior to waking up here. The darkness only grew more fearful with time. Eerie sounds of slurping and gagging were echoing through void. And if someone were painting the air around her, red splatters frequently appeared on the ground and on the nonexistent walls around her. Desperately trying to escape, she closed her eyes and ran forward, but this helped not with the sounds. She could hear the sounds of a struggle, like a memory of some kind, and the whimperings of a girl who's words she could not make out, and finally there was that horridly disgusting drinking sound. The slurping was so sloppy and vivid, it only grew louder with each step she took. Her panicked hands reached desperately for her ears, shielding them like a scared child as she fled through the endless darkness trying to escape her fear. As though someone had heard her agony, a small light appeared ahead of her. It was so bright that through her eyelids she caught a glimpse of the luminescence. Opening her ebony brown eyes, they glistened with hope as her legs sped forward to her savior.

"GNNH!" Soledad's body shot up from its unconscious painful slumber. Sweat beaded down the nape of the young girl, her chest heaving with all the strength her body could muster, and her eyes reigned wide, fixated on what lay before her. Everything was still black. Her heart skipped a beat fearful she may never see light again. Frantically, she rubbed both eyes with her hands, and after a small amount of time, her vision began to clear. It was such a relief to see anything at all that Soledad collapsed back into her previous position, her hand laying flat on the ground away from her body, heart pounding to its own rapid beat, and chest panting to compensate. Lifting up her injured hand, she placed the top of it against her forehead in a rather delicate manner from her frail state, and felt the temperature of her body. She had a fever. Sighing a small breath at this discovery through her gasping, the forgotten injured hand fell back upon the ground to rest as she tried to regain her breath. The room was so quiet, like that place she was in. With her eyes closed it reminded her of what she now realized was a dream, or rather a nightmare. Just then, cutting through the silence like a thick knife was a voice, but she hadn't heard anyone come in. Was it all in her head? Her eyes grimaces in slight frustration as her body pulled energy to try and focus. Soledad could feel the ground as soft footsteps hit the ground, growing closer and closer to her body and she realized someone was truly there. In her struggle to see, her eyelids wavered in their rise to see who or what exactly drew near. The time it took for the person to near her seemed so long and yet before she knew it, he was already there beside her. She was given no time to feel neither worried nor relieved and simply followed his movements with her eyes until finally they came to an end the man now having kneeled before her. Narrowing her eyes, Soledad strained to see who exactly it was that was speaking to her. So close before her, the man placed his hand upon her shoulder. The touch of his hand was gentle like a friend's, speaking only with the best of intentions, but from who it came, felt deceitful. As her vision finally cleared up, it revealed the blurred gentle man as Darius. Her only question her brain could decide on was how did she end up in such a situation.

"Darius... is that you?" Her voice spoke in a broken tune laced with the weakness of a dying flame. Her softened doe-like eyes gazed deep within his as she recalled what he had said to her. His words felt kind and sincere but from her recollection of hours before, it only baffled her as to why he would speak to her in such a way. Throughout the entire day not once had he even tried to show genuine concern for her, only doing what he needed to make sure he didn't look like a bad host, but now... With the small fire in her heart having been reignited she pulled herself up against the drawers behind her to a more dominant position for a bigger imposing demeanor. She had never met someone like him before, and did not know what exactly what to do about her confusion in his changed attitude, but she stayed alert and suspicious. From the powerful use of her left arm, a sharp pain tinged over her shoulder and she squealed to herself. Promptly her right injured hand reached up and dug into her shoulder as if gripping it hard would stop the nerves from allowing her to feel pain. Her face cringed with the sudden change in feelings from calm recuperation to high energy pain. Biting her lower lip, her hand shook as the endorphins finally began to kick in allowing her to focus on actual though besides pain. Through one gentle swift motion, Darius had swooped her hand from her shoulder and held it gently before her, revealing the gash on the inside and the dried blood upon it. It looked like it had closed up but there was still some wet blood on it. Her face gave a slight frown as she pondered for a moment whether or not that came from her shoulder or if it was just from the extreme movements she made with her hand reopening the wound. Regardless of either, Darius's following words rang true through her mind. She indeed needed to get to the infirmary to repair her hand and to stop her fever before it got any worse. Locking eyes with him, she nodded in agreement and prepared to stand up.

Looking down, he still held her hand within his. It was pleasant and tame, something she had not expected from him. Her cheeks flushed a rosy pink hue as her thoughts continued to wander down this new strange path. His domineering gaze seemed as if to cast a spell upon her untainted heart, embedding itself within her mind. She stared into his eyes, almost enjoying what she saw before her; his glistening smile, the genuine expression of concern for her upon his face and something more powerful. This made absolutely no sense to her. Why would she ever feel this way for someone like him. She hadn't before, in fact, she disliked him, but now there were new feelings stirring within her. These new powerful feelings struck her like cupid's arrow, only making her question them more. They felt almost surreal, as if someone had forcefully implanted them within her heart, but for what reason. She knew deep down something was wrong with her, something more than just the wound and her fever, and she knew it had to do with whatever happened prior to collapsing. Trying to recall these memories, flashes of vibrant red blood gleamed into the background of her eyes. Delving further, she saw flashes of everyone she had met there, the last being Darius. Following shortly after him was a vision of teeth lunging at her, and taking a bite out of her shoulder. Suddenly a striking pain blinked through her head. Her hands shot up from where they were and onto her head. "My head... it feels like it's splitting open..." Pulling up her legs into herself, she had no idea what was going on. It was like something in her body was preventing her from remembering. Was this a normal trait of memory loss? Her breath shook through her heavy slow panting and her eyes reopened to stare down between her legs. Her body relaxed a bit and she could feel a tear falling down the side of her face. Quickly her face shot to the side and her hand wiped it away. She wanted not for Darius to see, as she still was highly suspicious of his behavior regardless of her position and forged new feelings.

"I guess... I can't force myself to remember huh?" Looking up at him, she gave a weakened supportive smile, trying to make sure he didn't worry about her. Why would she even bother? As if he genuinely cared about her at all. She could only wonder if he actually cared about anyone at all. There was a different in caring for your coven, and caring for someone special to you. Isabela always held a special place in her heart regardless of the fact that she was her servant. Isabela had always treated her right and gave her more respect than a servant deserved. Remember her mistress, Soledad shot her head up and looked at Darius. "I-I suppose she is sleeping right about now..." She began to stumble upon her words revealing her nervous feelings about the topic she brought up. "You don't have to bother her! She doesn't have to know about this, haha..." Losing eye contact with Darius, she could only hope he wouldn't tell Isabela about her injuries. The last thing she wanted was for Isabela to worry over a measly servant girl or worse, find her inadequate to perform her duties and replace her. "Well anyways... We should probably get my hand sorted.." Her change of subject was somewhat jarring but she didn't want him to alert her mistress of anything that she thought would jeopardize her position. Thinking about things over again, she never once heard the door open when he came in. Was she that out of it? In her fixation, she mumbled aloud "Y'know... I never heard you come in..." She continued on with her sentence but only in her head, imagining him coming into the room out of thin air. No matter, this was not important at the time, she just needed to clean her wound up before the fever grew worse.

Soledad stood up with the help of Darius and gently dusted herself down. Lifting her head up to him, she reached up to her neck and held it with her injured hand. "I-Is... there anything on my shoulder?" Letting off her shoulder she turned her head to the side, opening up her neck to him. Using her left hand she flipped her hair off her shoulder, tossing it behind her and leaving her neck bare. It no longer hurt but she was curious to know if something had happened to her shoulder, a cut, a bruise, a bug bite, something. It was just so questionable to her that her shoulder could cause such a pain like that, but now that she thought about it, perhaps it was just a muscle spasm. Turning her eyes to look at him, her cheeks began to flush red. Was it the fever? No, it was those strange illogical feelings she was had gained. She no longer felt a desire to tease him about his actions towards Josette. Before, it was funny, because she cared not for the man, but now that she somehow did, it was no longer funny. Looking up at him with yearning eyes, she questioned his motives. "Why..." She began, unsure if she should even go on. "Why have you changed towards me..." She mumbled this sentence making it almost incoherent to the human ear. Her eyes turned away and she blushed more. The feelings she had were satisfied the more she was with him, but she hated them for turning up in her without reason and tried her strongest to avoid pleasing them, but it was rather difficult. Everything she did or said to him was giving it away, but luckily she truly had a fever and would blame it on that in a split chance. Flustered from her feelings, she stood up in a more correct posture and avoided eye contact with him, now staring at the floor. She looked like some shy girl who had said one sentence too much. Worried he might pick up on her new feelings toward's him, she changed the subject yet again. "D-Do you know w-what happened to me... and why I-I fainted...?" She tried her best to hide her feelings, but it was obvious something was up through her anxious stuttering words, and all the while, she refused to look at his face again. It might come off a bit rude but she couldn't chance looking into his eyes again. Her feelings felt as if they were growing, like an illness, and would eventually come to a peak and taper down. All she needed to do was wait it out and she could be back to her old self, and not care for a single shred of Darius.

COMPANY:Darius ✖✖✖LOCATION:Inside random room ✖✖✖MOOD:Flustered • Weak
                                      Wearing: Slip/Top /// Skirt /// Bangles /// shoeStyle shoeColor

Translation:
                                      ○○○

(())

WilfullAbyss
User Image
User Image
User Image
xxxxThe last thing Josette could remember was threatening the council to tell the truth or perish. it was a huge risk to say the least, to threaten any vampire authority in such a manner. Rayce clenched himself and fell to the floor as he started to shift. Who knew he had the strength to pull it off but being in a room full of vampires would probably do that to a werewolf. As this was happened, Darius warned her of what she was doing. That this was treason which is punishable by death, even to the born. He spoke of her own coven and how ashamed they would be. Angry that her family was even brought up she scowled at him. "My coven would be proud of me for stopping the council from ensuing in an all out war for nothing but pride! We are trying to save a race. Will annihilating one really save the other?" It seemed to fall of deaf ears as Rayce changed into his werewolf form, ready to attack his captive. but something was off. Darius had a hidden talent of his own. The scheming vampire teleported across the room, dodging attacks from Rayce. In an effort to slow the Romanian down, Josette threw a ball of flames at him, but being so quick he had already disappeared. before she knew it, her head started to hurt and everything went black.

A ringing began in her ears, growing louder and louder till the French vampire regain consciousness. Her eye sight was blurred for a moment or two. Her head suddenly started to ache and burn slightly. She put a hand to where the pain was and felt something cold and wet. Taking back her hand she saw that it was blood seeping from her forehead. "Ce maudit Roumaine," she thought to herself. He must have teleported behind her and struck her. Things were going less than planned. The cute Romanian host turned out to be a cold, calculating fiend and now a born vampire was hurt and imprisoned. Josette lifted herself off he ground only to be caught off guard by a sudden growl and a close encounter with a deadly wolf. He lunged at her, barely missing. She felt the spittle come from his mouth and land on her arm. Frightened, she quickly scooted away from the beast as fast as she could. Noticing her surroundings, she saw that she was in a silver cage alongside a wolf in his. The wolf, it was Rayce in his wolf form. She remembered seeing his tan and black coat along with his piercing blue eyes. But why was he attacking her. "Mon cher, Rayce, it's me! Josette! Calm yourself!" she yelled over the growling and barking. How was it that he couldn't remember her? She had saved him after all and this was her reward, to be in a cage next to him. What a stay this was turning out to be. Looking around the dungeon she saw that there was no escape. Holding onto the bars she tried with all her might to bend them. Arms weary, she finally gave up after awhile. Josette started to scream for help over and over again, but she knew it was to no avail. Looking around the room again, she tired to find some trace of an element; dripping water, a match, earth, anything that she could manipulate to free herself. Her captors were too smart. Not a trace of anything she could use.

Hope was dwindling and her spirit was crushed. She sank back down to the floor, tears welling in her eyes. How could this be? All she ever wanted to do was protect her people. She wanted to hit herself for searching the palace and going were she knew she wasn't allowed. Look how wonderful that turned out to be. If only she had stayed in her room and dreamed of sweet nothings. "How can I think like that?" talking to herself aloud. "No, I refuse to be a victim." She turned to her unstable wolf companion. "I don't regret finding you. My only regret is not being able to free you." Hoping it would calm Rayce down she whispered to him. "Je promets, I promise I will free us and when I do, we will slaughter the likes of them till they are nothing but bones. Then I shall give the bones to you and your kind to chew on them and feast on there marrow till there is nothing left but a faded memory of those who would challenge us. Je suis mort, et je ne serai pas rapide à ceux qui me ont abandonné."

Translation:
"That damned Romanian" "I am death, and I shall not be swift to those who have forsaken me."

User Image
Out Of Character. . .

WilfullAbyss

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image

ʀαʏcɛ ғɛʀđιиαиđ

User Image

>•------------ [ location: Dungeon ] ------------ [ mood: Indescribable ] ------------ [ ooc: xXx ] -------- •

The events taking place and the pure stink of vampire filling the dungeon did nothing but fuel the rage already burning within Rayce. Even after the council and their puppet master had left him be the fire still burned ever so brightly within him. He spent the next hour or so attempting to get at the feminine vampire being who resided just out of his reach. Eventually the girl began to stir and wake only to realize that she too was now a captive of those blood thirsty Romanian bastards. She attempts to console him even after he proceeds to lash out at her continuously.

Eventually the wolf begins to tire of his attempted assaults always ending with the same result. The animal huffs and blows out a puff of air as he shakes his head from side to side then circles around a few times before curling himself up to lie on the cold cement floor. It is here that his crystal blue eyes focus their attention on the female watching and speaking to him in a soft spoken tone. As much as he would like to Rayce cannot change back into his human form. Simply being that he is exhausted not only to begin with but to add on the events of the evening only to once again return to his prison. Not to mention he completely shredded his clothing when he switched forms and changing back now would be a tad awkward to say the least.

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image

αʀιυƨ ʏиk

Luckily for Darius the loss of blood affected Soledad's memory and better judgment because she clearly does not recall what took place earlier that evening. She mentions that someone might be sleeping at this hour before yelling out that he should not bother. The her Darius assumes being Isabella. The wolf! The other wolf that appeared in the dungeon, it was Isabella! Blast he had forgotten all about the other canine in the midst of all the chaos. What will Isabella think and do once she realizes what is going on? She did not exactly know entirely what was taking place down there so perhaps he will be able to twist minor details in his favor. The more people that he can get on his side, the better. Josette already looks like the bad guy to the council and soon too will Soledad once details get out of what took place while she was unconscious. Darius will have to be very convincing and calculating to pull this off without letting on to the true nature of what he had done. Shoulder, what? Oh, right. Of course it's going to be sore there tasting that delectable crimson liquid was enough to drive any vampire into a feeding frenzy. She was lucky he hadn't bled her dry. He was able to manage to cover his tracks just in time before Josette interrupted. So there is no trace whatsoever of any puncture wounds, only the minor soreness to the muscle that can easily be explained away my numerous "suggestions".

"What was that? Your shoulder? Oh, no. It looks absolutely fine to me. Maybe you were lying on it in an awkward position once you had fainted?"

Like he had thought, easily covered up. Of course Soledad would believe that, she has no other reason to think other wise. She gazes up at him with a somewhat confusing expression. Is that a look of... longing? What's this? Ah, wait just minute. The pleasure she must have felt while he was feeding on her must have forced some sort of false feelings of adoration toward him. Well that was definitely a perk. She is surely more deceivable to him now that she is under some kind of a love spell of sorts. He best play along in order for this to work in his favor.

"Why I haven't changed at all. Perhaps are just looking at me in a different light now. Maybe before you had suspected me to be something I was not and now you have come to the conclusion you were incorrect in thinking such a thing."

The female human appears to still be weary and unsure of things, as she should be. She inquires as to what happened to her and Darius ponders whether or not he should go into detail about Josette or beat around the bush so to speak. Isabella may not want her frail minded servant knowing about what is really going on. It is not his place to speak of such things. Besides if she is unaware of who and what they really are the likely hood that she would even believe such a thing is slim to none. She would just take it as him teasing and poking fun at her he is certain.

"I believe you just need some rest. Lots and lots of rest. Come allow me to take you to the infirmary and after that we're off to the servant's quarters to get you bed."

Darius takes ahold of Soledad's uninjured arm and begins to direct her toward the exit of the room. Hopefully she will not be stubborn and will just submissively do as he says, it would make things far more simple.

Where: Private room

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ S O L E D A D Dȇʃβσsqϋє

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Soledad stood there silently as she examined the way her body felt. From all the events that had happened prior, and even her current fever, she could tell she was covered in small layer of filth. It probably didn't help that she laid earlier outside in the dirt. Sighing to herself, she gently patted down her dress and top, only to see parts of it were stained red. It was no good. She would have to scrub her clothes clean and take a long shower. Thinking about the order of which events should precede which, it was determined in her mind that bathing should come before tending her wound so that she would not need to re-bandage it after her bath. Further delving into this order, she also questioned her stability and constitution at this time. Did she really have enough energy to take a hot shower and not pass out in there too? Perhaps she did, but was it worth chancing. In the end, she thought maybe Darius would have the best answer for this and instead decided to ask him at a further time. Instead, she turned her attention to her injured shoulder. Her bloodied hand reached across her body in one swift motion and gently relaxed itself on her pained area. The heat from her hand seeped through her skin and within seconds she could feel her shoulder relax somewhat. Thinking of the bath again, she found that the heat may be more relaxing to her injures than she thought, and decided maybe it be best to shower at least some time soon. Attempting to massaged the injured area, her face winced at the sharp pain when touched in certain ways. It felt extremely sore, like if the muscle had spasmed while she slept or someone had punched it and left a large bruise, but Darius did say he saw nothing there. Perhaps it was as he stated in his previous answer to her: that she had slept on it wrong and the crooked long term position caused this severe pain.

Thinking further about how to proceed with the rest of her day, she pondered as to how she ever ended up on the floor of this room she had never seen. Just then, a flash of memory illuminated her vision, as she remembered taking Darius in there to feed him. That's right. She was so tired but she still tried to give him food. Engrossed in her memories, she concluded that her weary state must have caused her to pass out before she even handed him the bread, as she could not remember anything past that point but darkness. It seemed reasonable enough, and it satisfied most of her questions. She did feel as though she might be missing some pieces to the story, but remembering that extra scene just now made her feel a lot more content with her previous inquiry as to how she collapsed in the first place. The biggest question now was why hadn't he told her that to begin with? Maybe with her passing out, and somehow injuring her hand and shoulder, she had frightened the poor man leaving him unable to react. Made about as much sense as anything else was right now. Sighing to herself she temporarily accepted these answers, not wanting to think about them any further. Instead, she continued on with her physical recovery. Nodding to Darius as a sign of thanks, she leaned slightly clinged to his arm as she stood, almost swaying off balance. At least she wasn't falling to her knees again like previously. The thought of herself recovering was enough to put a cheerful smile upon her lips, albeit quite small. Leaning into Darius's side for support, she readied herself for walking and moved forward at his pace.

Their short paced steps echoed in the empty halls. She could have sworn she heard commotion while she slept but now it seemed even more quiet than when she had first arrived. Soledad smiled again to herself, enjoying the peace and quiet, not to mention what Darius had been doing. Her body could feel how he had slowed down his pacing in order for her to keep up. What a kind thing for him to do for her. Soledad was far too used to being the person on the other end that it almost took her off guard that someone would do that for her. Isabela was an exception, as they had developed a more friendly bond even though they were master and servant. It was just strange someone who she had just met, and who seemed so cold that he would dislike her, would put this much effort into helping her. Perhaps he felt pity in his tiny black heart. Laughing to herself at her brain calling him names, she suddenly became extremely self aware of what she was doing. Why was she constantly thinking of this guy? He had been so rude to her this whole time, and was constantly flirting with the young girl from the French Coven. Why would he ever want anything to do with her, especially with how he was treating her earlier, like some lowly slave. Letting out a rather low sigh, if one was paying attention, it could be heard through the still air of the cool stone halls. And if her heart were to pound any harder, she was sure he would hear it. It was racing so fast, she had no idea how to stop it, and the sad part was, she didn't really care to. Being near him like this reminded her of a pleasing comfortable warmth, enveloping around her and charming her heart. As she drew closer to him, she reached over with other hand and gently gripped onto his arm, now holding onto him with both. Her body eased into his and in her heart, she smiled, unconsciously trying to satisfy her emotions. Lifting her head up from its shy downward facing, her eyes glazed over his face, taking in his looks. Although she always knew he was on the far more attractive side, never once had she felt anything for it. But now thanks to these new found feelings for him, she wanted nothing more than to be near him.

Admiring his serene gaze as he focused on walking her to the office, as soon as he turned to look at her for whatever reason that may be, she frantically shifted her gaze elsewhere. What was she thinking staring at him like that. She could have sworn her heart was about to jump out her throat when he nearly made eye contact with her. He would surely find out about how she felt, and then what? The first obvious reason for rejection was that she felt her looks were most likely not on par with his, while the second being she is just a servant and no one special. What would anyone want to do with her? And since the moment she got there, he had not given her a moments interest, only dismissive. Sighing to herself a in a sorrowful way, her hands loosened up on him, the one crossing her body to reach him letting go completely and falling back to her side. What did she even think she was doing acting in such a way. There was no chance of anything coming from this. He would never like her, and she hoped her feelings for him would soon fade to match him. Thinking more on this, she wondered how it came she felt like this. Before passing out she was fine with him, she even disliked his arrogant attitude and overconfident charm. She would never fall for it, even if he tried, yet how did she end up here? He had never eve attempted anything flirtatious towards her, or even charming. He had assisted her yes, but that came off to her more as obligation, no matter how he spun it. All these thoughts and feelings left her utterly confused and conflicted, but as long as Darius never took advantage of it, she was in the clear. All she had to do was bear the constant achings of her heart until they subsided, then she would be fine. Picking herself up emotionally, she even suggested to herself that if Darius ever found out, he wouldn't even try anything on her since he wouldn't be interested in her type. She could still fend off sweet nothings and light sentimentalities on the outside while covering up her true inner feelings. He'd have to really try something more than just flirting to extort use out of her feelings.

Smiling a bit more, she gave in slightly to her emotions and leaned gently upon him. It wasn't too close like before when she was resting her head upon him, but not too distant as to seem apathetic towards him at all. Looking up slightly without making contact, her softened lips spoke almost shyly towards him, contradictory to the very general question itself. "Do you think it be best if I showered prior to going to the infirmary?" Her head turned away more in fear of meeting his eyes when he would look down at her to reply. Her cheeks continued to grow a rosy hue and she could feel her heart pick up again while making conversation with him. "I only ask since, if they clean my hand and such, wont I have to sort it out again if I head into the shower after?" She did a good job this time of not stuttering regardless of how she felt. Thinking about her question yet again, perhaps it would be best if the doctors they had took a look at her first. She knew how to wrap gaus around her hand and put ointments on it, provided she had the bottle. If that was all it needed to be maintained, then she would be just fine later on. Soledad was only afraid she'd need to constantly visit the clinic so that they could tend to her wound, but it seemed unlikely now. Glancing up at him out of the corner of her eye, she blushes at him unknowingly but still questioned as to why one eighty turn around. Turning her head fully at him, she spoke again, this time in a slightly submissive tone. "Even though you say I misjuged you, I know what I saw..." Feeling her heart swell up with emotion again, she took a deep breath and continued. "Why only now are you this kind towards me... Or is perhaps only for this moment since I am gravely injured, which will end upon our arrival to the servants quarters?" Even though her feelings for him were unnaturally strong, she still tried to catch him in a trap with her words. Did he sincerely care for her? And if so in what way? Or was it as she thought, that he wanted to look good in front of everyone so he kept some this charming ruse to throw everyone off. Or maybe it was something completely different? It didn't matter what, but she was going to find out eventually, one way or the other. He was far too shifty to not be suspicious, no matter how she felt for at least now.

COMPANY:Darius ✖✖✖LOCATION:Hallway: Walking to infirmary✖✖✖MOOD:Flustered • Smitten • Nervous
                                      Wearing: Slip/Top /// Skirt /// Bangles /// shoeStyle shoeColor

Translation:
                                      ○○○

(())

WilfullAbyss
User Image
User Image
User Image
xxxxSpeaking to her werewolf companion didn't do too much good. Rayce began to pace less and less, perhaps worn out from is efforts to tear Josette to shreds? He seems exhausted, letting out a breath of air before lying down in the corner of his cell, curled up like a ball of fur. His breathing became regular and soon deep into rem cycling calm. Calm, it hadn't been that way for a while. Not since Josette had the brilliant idea of leaving her pampered room and search for things not meant to be seen. Oh well, no use crying over it, she thought. The young female vampire stretched her arms in the air and let out a wicked yawn. It was probably close to mid day if not later at this point. Rubbing her eyes, Josette tired to get comfortable on the ground, putting her arm under her head for a crude pillow. The floor was cool to the touch that would make any human shiver. Thank god she was immune to this type of cold or else she would never sleep. Closing her eyes finally for the first time since she was on te plane, the French ambassador, or former one at this point, drifted off to sleep.

It wasn't long before her eyes opened. Had she been awake for a minute or hours? It was hard to tell down in the dungeon. How had Rayce not gone mad being down here fr a year? No sunlight, no fresh air. What did they even feed him? The question on her mind finally came to the surface. How long was she going to be down here and even though she didn't even want to think it, how long before they would be killed. there was no way they would keep them alive after everything they knew. It wouldn't be long before the French Coven knew something was wrong. The council would have to come up with a pretty good story for that. She looked over at her cell mate and saw that he was back in his human form. . .and completely naked! Out of courteous, Josette looked the other way with pink cheeks and a giggle about to escape. At that moment, she heard the upstairs door open. She sprang from off the ground, standing tall and stoic to face who it was. Was it Darius there to torture them, or perhaps the council. But no, it was a guard descending the stairs. He noticed her standing there and hissed at her, fangs exposed. She did the same right back. He had a few things in his hands. He tossed a few bags of blood into her cell, slapping loudly as they landed on the floor. The rest seemed like a pile of clothes being tossed into Rayce's cell. Oh good, he wouldn't be cold anymore, or naked, that was important too. Though he did have a rather nice. . .nope, she wasn't going to think about it now. He also put a plate of food down in his cell as well. At least the jailers were feeding them. The guard went back to wence he came, muttering what would have been slander no doubt. Josette didn't care what hey thought. She looked at the medical bag. The blood inside was cold, but at least it was something. She bit into the bag, letting her hunger get the best of her. It was like she went into a trance, a soft, sweet, bubbly trance that made her feel warm and whole. after her meal she spread herself out on the ground again and wandered into a food coma. Hopefully this would all be a dream and she would wake up upstairs in her fleur de lis bed. One could dream can't they?

Translation:

User Image
Out Of Character. . .

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image

αʀιυƨ ʏиk

Darius continues along his way down the hall, assisting Soledad in the process. There she goes again with all the questions. Shower? Well I suppose that does make sense but then again that means more work that he would undoubtedly get stuck with. Where are all those servants when you need one?

"I... I suppose you're right about that."

Now the question of where to take her so that she may bathe and freshen herself before hauling her over to the infirmary to get patched up. He can take her down to the servants quarters, they have a small restroom with a shower stall they all share down there. Problem is that Darius has never actually gone down there, he has never had the need to and has certainly never wanted to. It's dirty and smells repulsive. He can take her to his room but how is that going to look? It is easily explained though. Again, questions. Always with the questions...

"I really cannot answer that question for it entitles me to delve into some information that I believe your mistress does not want you aware of. If you must know then I insist you inquire such things from Isabella. If she chooses to let you in on some things, which I highly doubt she will if she has not already done so, then I will be more than happy to answer questions you have. Until then..."

Darius comes to a stop in front of an intricately decorated golden door that he places his hand on the handle of.

"This is my living space. I had originally thought to take you to the servants quarters but I would much rather not go down there personally. Therefore you are to clean yourself up here. I assume you are capable of bathing yourself with someone's assistance, correct?"

(O.O.C: Sorry for such a big delay in response time. I will be working on a post for Rayce next.)

Where: Hallway

DarkShadowEnchantress

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items