Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image
User Image
Josette's Theme: La Petite Mort
xxxxThe helpless young man rose his face to Josette's. He was beautiful for human even in his weakened state. His eyes seemed to peer right into her, like he knew her sins. He questioned her and her motives for being down there in the dungeon. She was stunned at his tone, how mean and malicious it seemed. He started to pull himself up, making eye contact with her the whole time he did as if looking away would make him seem weak. Josette was too stunned to even answer his question. As he stood he looked at her and told her how vile and wicked her people were, how sick it was to feed on blood. It almost made Josette laugh when he wished damnation on him. Suddenly the chained being lashed out and came towards her. She gasped quickly jumped back as she watched him grab the bars and cry out in pain, falling before her feet. But this one was relentless even in his weakened state. He pulled himself up just enough to look at her once more. She wished he wouldn't look at her like this, like she was nothing. The questioning came again, this time more information came forth that perplexed the vampire. Things about being feed on, lab rats, and a man who likes to watch. Apparently he was late. It took a moment to process all of this. She had so many questions to ask, yet she was angry that he would group her people together into a stereotypical creature of the night.

"Who are you to say that I am vile? You don't even know me? And how dare you say I care nothing for my people. They are the reason i came to this place. I'm trying to save them not kill them. And how are the dying? What are you to them? Who is doing this is the first place? I have no idea what is going on in this place and i consider it vile as much as you. And who is this man you speak of? Does he have a name?" It all came out very fast. She wondered if he was coherent enough to answer, but of course he was. If a person could speak with such hate they could do anything. He was so angry and so passionate about it. But what was it he said? That vampires had fed on him and died? That could only mean one thing. "Loup-garou. . ." she uttered slowly. "Lycanthrope," Werewolf. It all was coming together now. Why he was chained and tortured, why he hated and knew about her race. His kind was something like her's, inhuman and supernatural, but beastly and savage. At least that was what she had heard from others. She had never seen one in person and Paris was supremely vampire territory. She wasn't sure if she should hate him already or be compassionate for his misgivings.

She knelled to the ground across from him, staring through the bars at the beaten wolf man."I am sorry what has happened to you. No one, vampire or lycan, should be treated this way. We did not have the choice to choose what we are or at least I did not. I was born this way and have dealt with the fact that I will never die. That is hell enough for me sometimes. I can't imagine what it has been for you nor would I like to. But please believe me when I say that I would never approve of such torture as this. This is beyond cruel and I will try to figure out who is responsible. Now again please tell me all you know so I may be able to help you." She boldly slipped her thin hand into the cage and placed it on top of his. It was warm and meaty. She could feel the blood pulsing through his veins. Hopefully he would see this as an act of understanding and compassion and a chance at freedom.

Translation:

Where: Romanian Stronghold
Wearing: Night Wear
Company: Soldedad , Darius
User Image
Out Of Character. . .

WilfullAbyss

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

"In the end, we all discover

Who's fake, who's true, and

Who would risk it all for you."

User Image

αʀιυƨ ʏиk

Upon "helping" Soledad to her feet and practically being knocked over in the process Darius sucks in a quick breath of air and attempts to do little to no breathing through his nose as possible. Her nearly intoxicating aroma was strong enough before but now... now it is a little too close for his comfort. He promptly jerks his hands and arms away from her as she grasps ahold of and peers up at him not entirely sure of what to do at this point.

Soledad must have sensed his discomfort as she struggles to put distance between the two of them. Unfortunately for him her body has other ideas and within a minute or so she is right back in close proximity with him. She requests his assistance, obviously needing it more than she is letting on. Before he gets the chance to respond she is pulling herself even closer than before. He grits his teeth at this knowing he will not be able to handle such closeness being as hungry as he is for very much longer.

"I will but we should get moving soon. As I have already said the sun with ne up before we know it. I don't know about you but I'm not a fan."

He is somewhat taken aback with her jerking movements and sudden outburst of pleads to not speak of this to her mistress. Not that he would feel the need to mention it to Isabella but it is nice to know he has something to hold over her head if ever he feels the need to.

"Seeing that there is quite a language barrier between myself and miss Bella I do not believe you have anything to worry about."

Darius lets out a low chuckle when Soledad mentions the sound of his heart or lack there of. When he notices the somewhat serious expression upon her face he raises an eyebrow in question. Of course she cannot hear a heartbeat he is a... Does she not realize? Or perhaps she is trying to make light of the situation. There is no way somebody can be that blissfully ignorant, or can they? Wait a minute, what is with the sudden change in discussion? He narrows his eyes as he thinks over the things she recently said, trying to figure out why she would do such a thing. Apparently there is something she does not want him to know. The question is: What... and why?

"Um y-you're welcome."

He shakes the thoughts from his mind as she pulls him back to reality. Inside, right the sun will be breaking any moment now. If this woman really does not have the faintest clue about who or rather what he really is then she probably does not want to see what will happen if he stays outside any longer. He nods his head in agreement before beginning to walk toward the main entrance of the castle.

Darius makes sure to keep an eye out for anyone that could assist. Anyone, anyone at all that can put space between him and this human before she becomes his next meal. He is becoming severely emaciated by this point and he does not like it one bit.

(O.O.C: )

Where: Castle
Company: Soledad
Mood: Uneasy

User Image User Image User Image

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image

ʀαʏcɛ ғɛʀđιиαиđ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

WERE•WOLF /'ωє:ωυℓғ/
1 a shape shifting race of Downworlders who are cursed with Lycanthropy.
2 are diseased humans who turn into werewolves.
3 they are also referred to as "Lycanthropes", "Moon Children", or "Children of the Moon".

█████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████
>•------------ [ location: Dungeon ] ------------ [ mood: Distrustful ] ------------ [ ooc: xXx ] -------- •

Still on his knees and managing to put the pain at the back of his mind Rayce stares the female vampire down. Is she being serious right now or is this some kind of ploy? Another sick joke to get at him? Not that he would be surprised. These monsters have already stooped lower than low, so why wouldn't they at least try to convince him to trust one of them? Maybe they think if he puts his trust in one of them that he will be foolish enough to confide things in her about his kind. Things that they can use against him. Things that they can use to hurt not only him but his friends, his family. No, he is not going to allow that to happen but then again maybe that is not the case. The girl could also be genuinely in the dark so to speak. Perhaps she really does not have the faintest clue to all the cruel and inhumane things that her people have done to him down in this bitter murky torture chamber. She did seem authentically surprised when she laid her eyes upon him. He releases a sigh of defeat, swallowing hard and proceeding to respond to her but before he can speak a look of clarity comes over her face. She has finally caught on to what is taking place here. That she is surely not speaking with another vampire or even a mere human. She confirms this by speaking it allowed. Lycanthrope, his curse, now his life. His head drops briefly and his eyes close if only for a second or two.

"Yes, I am a werewolf."

Rayce cannot help but feel a small bit of remorse and guilt for his initial response to Josette. Apparently he had read her wrong, mistook her for another one of those malevolent creatures that have been tormenting him all of this time.

He is startled when he feels her hand upon his and is tempted to pull away, but for some reason he does not. Rayce stares at her hand a moment before slowly looking back into her eyes. He is still pretty unsure of her true intentions but it is not like things can get much worse. So what does he have to lose?

"I don't know his name... he comes here almost every night just to take pleasure in his mutilation of me. He has dark eyes and long dark hair, as well as a goatee. I don't think that he is the one leading all of the tests but he is usually in here, watching. He sits in that chair..."

Rayce nods his head in the direction of a throne like wooden chair not too far away from his cage.

"He had others bring it down here specifically for him. He sits there and he watches as the other vampires come into my cell and attempt to feed on me, thinking that nothing will happen to them because they have been dosed with some kind of vial that they're working on. So far it has yet to work. There have been countless vampires brought down here only to be soon drug out lifeless corpses soon there after. You're like them, there's no need for me to explain why it is that they do not live long after biting me."

Rayce pauses as he thinks over the questions she has asked, wandering if he has missed anything before speaking once again.

"Please, tell me, what day is it? It has been so long since I have seen the light of day that I am completely unsure of just how long I have been imprisoned here."

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

Mermaid Syreni
User Image
User Image
User Image
xxxxJosette was surprised to see that the young wolf didn't jolt and move her hand from his. A sigh of relief escaped her mouth. It was a huge risk to be so friendly with his kind. But who was she to judge him? She had never met a lycan and only heard horrible stories about such creatures. He didn't seem anything like the scary stories and fairy tales she heard growing up. In her young mind she had pictured them as beefy hairy men with bad attitudes shifting into monsters and terrorizing humans. She couldn't be further from the truth. Except for maybe the temper. This wolf man looked almost angelic even in his state, like a fallen angel in god's army.

The young looks down at her hand on his. A flush of red came to her face and she removed it, tucking a strand of her unruly blonde hair behind her ear. He proceeds to describe his captor. Dark hair and eyes and a goatee. Rage instantly rises in her chest. How could you smile and be so polite knowing a soul suffered below. Even if he wasn't the one torturing him, he still had a hand in it by watching from the side lines like some sick spectator of a sport. "Ce fils de pute! How dare he. . .why?" She was disgusted with her self for even flirting with Darius or even comparing him to Amando. How foolish she felt. She clenched her fist and looked at the wolf. "Pourquoi tous les beaux celles s'avèrent connards?" she said under her breath, hoping he didn't understand her French. That brought up a few more questions as well. What was the Romanian Stronghold up to "experimenting" on anyone. It was common knowledge that biting a werewolf was death to any vampire. But vampires and werewolves hadn't had problems with one another for centuries. Why now? Was the stronghold planning something with the wolves? Something like an all out war?

The young man continued to ask what day it was. "It's October 12th I think. I have no idea what time. I've changed time zones at least twice today flying here. How rude of me to not even introduce myself. My name's Josette, born of the French Coven, like that matters but that's why I'm here, to negotiate with the other covens about vampire welfare."Noticing she was babbling on she paused for a moment. She stared into his brilliant blue eyes. It made her a little uncomfortable to look at them so long but dare not look away. "I'm going to try to get you out of here but I don't know how. Besides I need to ask a few more questions. How did you come to be here? I know most wolves stay in their territory so that leaves two things, either they took you from yours or you walked into theirs. Which is it?" Josette got up and started looking around looking for some kind of key or device that would free the poor man. "Do you know if they have keys around here? But you know what I forgot was this. . ." She stopped and looked directly at him from above. "Do I have your word that you will not try shred me to pieces as soon as I free you?"

Translation:
"That son of a b***h!" "Why do all the handsome ones turn out to be assholes?"

Company: Rayce
User Image
Out Of Character. . .

WilfullAbyss
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ S O L E D A D Dȇʃβσsqϋє

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Soledad's eyes began to rest as her body leaned up against Darius. Her face pressed gently on his side while her hand gripped firmly upon his arm, the only the keeping her up. It was obvious of his discomfort being near her from the simple fact that he was not holding her. She alone was doing all the holding. He might as well have been a portable pole. No matter. He was being kind enough to assist in helping her towards her bedroom. With her eyes shutting in and out of consciousness, she could only imagine what his room would look like. Mistress Isabela's room was so grand and lavished with the best money could buy, but her room was only a guest room. What would the room of an actual Romanian look like? It must be huge, and filled with everything he'd ever want. If she had a room that big and that catered towards her, she'd fill it with the simple things in life that made her happiest. Poor Soledad could not even fathom anything past her small simple village to fill her fantasies with.

Her thoughts began to wander around through everything that had happened. She wanted so badly to fall asleep right there and then but that would just make her fall to the floor and be a pain for her host, and that she did not want. Thinking about him now, she remembered a few of the things he had mentioned. Why was he so concerned with the wolves he had? Were they different than the ones she had grown up with or was he just not used to seeing wolves often having lived a more pampered life within the strong walls of the Romanian Castle? This did confuse her a bit but what made her think more was how he proclaimed his dislike for the sun. Who dislikes the sun? Was he an owl or something? Her mind ran through different options for why this may be, stopping by one that she thought more plausible. Perhaps he had grown so accustomed to his night job, that he now slept during the daylight hours so that he could do the entire night shift. She could understand this, as she understood scheduling and how it affected one's health and sanity. If he had grown accustomed to having his life routine when the sun was never out, then she could suppose that would perhaps be the reason why. And what was with those looks he kept giving her. It felt like deep within the reaches of his eyes, if she stared long enough, he would lash out at her, like if he was the wolf and she a rabbit cowering in fear. Why did people look at her like that? Since nearly everyone did it, the only correct answer to her was her ranking. Maybe no one would ever see her as more than just a servant. No one would ever find out who she was, or what kind of person hid behind that face, and no one would find out her intimates and secrets. She breathed out a heavy sigh and glanced down at the floor feeling slightly mournful over this idea.

Soledad continued on her walk with Darius to wherever he lead. She could feel her face resting more firmly upon him, noticing herself beginning to fall asleep. Was it just her or was he warm? But wasn't he always so cold before? Maybe it was from being outside so long and now finally warming up, or perhaps her body's own heat is inserting itself into him then radiating back to her. Either way, it was quite comforting, almost 'too' comforting. Quickly she darted her head up from his side and held it erect and facing forward. She had no idea where they were going and she had lost sight of the pathing that would take her there. Would Darius be upset if she had to ask him to show her again since she fell in and out of sleep on the way there? Maybe. Sighing to herself, she realized that using him to hold herself up was actually helping. She could feel some strength coming back to her, albeit not much. It would be more beneficial for her if he was holding her up as well. Maybe an arm around her waist to help lift her and make walking easier, something, anything, but no. Darius kept his stoic serious look and pressed forward. Her eyes glistened while looking up towards his oddly focused face. Her eye brows furrowed with a question arising from within. Why on earth did he seem so determined to get her to her bed? It was almost as if doing so would win him the grand prize. Perhaps he really did hate her deep down and wanted to get rid of her that badly. Another sigh slipped her lips at this unfortunate thought. Even though he rubbed her in all the wrong ways, he wasn't that bad of a guy, at times.

Turning her head down towards the floor, she stared blankly at the porcelain tiles that they walked across. They must have the maids clean these floors everyday for them to be this beautiful. She could almost see her reflection in them if her vision wasn't so contorted. In this highly focused thought process, Soledad suddenly heard something. Turning her head slowly to the side, she eyed Darius suspiciously. Was that Darius's hunger voicing its desire? Had he not eaten this whole time? She could only imagine how hungry he must be sitting out in that guard tower all day with no food. And with this little thought, her natural personality kicked in and she wanted to help. Gently lessening her grip on him, she quietly searched around with her eyes for a room they could go in. She just needed one that was empty so she could speak with him before they headed to the servants quarters. Once there, there might be others sharing her room and it would make it quite awkward for her to converse with him then. With every step they took it gave her less time to offer him what she wanted. Somehow she spotted an open room. She could tell because the door was ever so slightly ajar and no one was in it. "Ah. Darius..." She voiced her words in a more normal tone. Because she was no longer focusing on herself, she somehow had more energy to continue on with things. She wasn't quite sure if this was a good or bad thing, but it was who she was. "C-Come with me...!" Again she snatched his wrist and pulled her into the room. Wouldn't it be just the best if this was actually his room she had picked out? Playing with that idea, she could only hope it was true. It was however highly improbable but at least no one was in it.

Entering the room she made sure that no one was in there before shutting the door behind them both and releasing his hand back to himself. She put her bag on the bed with such force she felt her vision almost black out. She would have to be more careful with her excitement if she wanted to be of any use at this moment. Now she knew she had some explaining to do. Darius would most likely be highly confused at her actions, and she could understand that. If someone did that to her, she'd wonder aimlessly about the reasons why, but for her, her reason's were quite simple. "I uh... I heard your stomach..." Her voice trailed off in fear that saying such a thing would embarrass Darius. Some people were sensitive to that kind of thing but she wanted him to know she was not there to make fun of him for it. "I-I have something for you... for that issue...!" With haste she turned away from him, giving him her back and laid out her bag. She hoped he didn't notice but her body was struggling to stay standing. She had to use the bedpost as a crutch in order to even stand properly, but she kept on with what she wanted to do. If she didn't do it now, she would lose her opportunity to help out someone in need and regret it.

Although this act showed great compassion and intimacy, it fit Soledad's true self so much more than the shell she used to hide everything. Deep down she was normally a very friendly and physical person to those she had come to care for and knew truly well, she portrayed a more stoic and aggressive demeanor to keep people away. But at this moment in time, her excitement had gotten the better of her and she gently grabbed onto his hand and pulled him with her, leading him towards her bed. Releasing his wrist she grabbed her bag and opened it up. Cocking her head to the side, she spoke to him in a somewhat eager manner even though her strength was nearly out. "I-I usually do a lot of the cooking back at the Coven, and I never see anyone eat it, the members assure me it is good! Soo..." A faint smile could be seen on Soledad's face if one payed attention, something that probably hadn't been shown at all this day, not because she wasn't happy, but because she had worried about so many other things than enjoyment. "I have some bread you can eat, so you wont be starving anymore. I know it's probably crude and most definitely not as luxurious as what you are used to, and after all it is 'just' bread, but at the least, it is filling, so you wont be hungry anym-" On the last part of her glee filled sentence, Soledad had jammed her hand deep into the bag searching for the bread. Unfortunately for her, she had tossed her knife carelessly into the wrong pocket and with such a powerful push into the back, she reacted accordingly. "HNNGG...!" Her hand retracted faster than the normal human eye could probably see as she let out a whimper of pain. She pulled it deep within her torso, her other hand holding it ever so gently as if to shield it from any further harm. Her body curled slightly inward from the tension of pain that ran through her body. Her eyes swelled up as an instant reaction with tears from the wound, mostly out of the unexpectancy of it happening in the first place. Releasing her hand gently with the other, her injured hand opened up, trembling intensely. Her face changed from a hard cringe of pain to a more fearful one of realization. She had sliced her hand on her carelessness. Her memories sprung up of how she irresponsibly tossed the knife into whatever compartment she could find. That negligible act has resulted in this.

With her entire self beginning to tremble somewhat, only her head turned to the side to face Darius with her eyes filled with anguish and her face pleading to him for help. "D-D...Darius.." She had never cut herself so badly before and she never thought she ever would. Even though she was so clumsy, she made sure to be extremely careful around sharp objects, whether it was in the kitchen or with a needle and thread or even out in the fields. Never once had she thought this would happen to her, to others yes, but never her. And the pain; it was like getting a paper cut that just never ended. The air around her, no matter the temperature or place she held her hand, stung against her opened wound. Holding tightly onto her injured hand with her free one, she could see the small amount of blood pool out from the slice line that had been made. It beaded in different areas until they finally connected down the line, like multiple geysers erupting until filling an empty stream with water and connected to one another. She hadn't realized it but this whole time she was holding her breath with her cringing teeth. Releasing her breath, the air escaped her body in a panic while her body tried to recover this, causing Soledad to begin a slight pant. This had begun its way to the breaking point of her wits with the amount of strength she had in reserves. Gradually her legs caved in and she fell to her knees, then to a sitting position, now in a kneeling sit. "I-I...!" She had no idea why she could not form words. What was the big deal? It was just a cut. This wasn't even the kind of blood that freaked her out, although it was quite concerning the amount that was escaping. Isn't it supposed to clot soon? Her hot breath breathing down upon her hand stung it even more, causing her to flinch, her face showing her pain towards the stinging. If she didn't move her hand at all, and no gusts of air brushed her hand, she was able to tolerate it enough to think straight without physically reacting to the pain. Now if she only knew how to dress a wound.

Soledad couldn't remember if she had brought gauze or not but she needed to disinfect it first. Everything was just happening so fast making her concentration waver. Looking around she couldn't see in her sitting positing of any form of water, just the bed that was before her and Darius who was standing by. Her head rose steadily as she slowly lifted her injured hand towards him, her other hand grabbing her wrist tightly as if to cut the nerves off with pressure to prevent anymore pain. It was almost as if she was asking him to fix her hand, which she obviously knew he could not do magically, but somehow she still asked him through her eyes and gesturing. But why? Did he even know how to fix a wound like hers or did the servants do all those kinds of things? She had no idea anymore, about this, about him, about anything. She just wanted the pain to stop and the bleeding to go away. Even vanity made its appearance through her turmoil, making her worry over how her hand would heal. She hoped it wouldn't leave a scar; that would be the worst. "C-Can you fix it?" Her eyes looked earnestly into his, hoping he had some way to help her. Her face probably showed her pain which she was trying extremely hard to hide when making eye contact with him. "It.. hurts..." Her shoulders curled deeper down into herself as her body tensed up with pain from her movements. Would tensing up like this squeeze her body and make more blood come out? No, that was a silly idea. The lack of sleep was really getting to her if that was the kind of thoughts she was having now. Looking deeply into Darius's eyes, she prayed and waited that he would help her.

COMPANY:Darius ✖✖✖LOCATION:Inside in a random room ✖✖✖MOOD:Paniced • Worried • Feeble
                                      Wearing: Slip/Top /// Skirt /// Bangles /// shoeStyle shoeColor

Translation:
                                      ○○○

(())

WilfullAbyss

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image

ʀαʏcɛ ғɛʀđιиαиđ

User Image

WERE•WOLF /'ωє:ωυℓғ/
1 a shape shifting race of Downworlders who are cursed with Lycanthropy.
2 are diseased humans who turn into werewolves.
3 they are also referred to as "Lycanthropes", "Moon Children", or "Children of the Moon".

█████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████
•------------ [ location: Dungeon ] ------------ [ mood: Hopeful ] ------------ [ company: Josette ] ------------ [outfit: click me ] -------- •

Rayce gets a bit of a confused expression on his face upon hearing Josette lash out as she did. She speaks in a language unknown to him but it intrigues him almost as much as she does. The way she spoke makes it appear as if she knows the villainous creature that Rayce had described. So she did not know after all. They probably do not want everyone knowing considering they are sacrificing their own kind to do their dirty work. That could not go over very well if possibly vampires of a higher rank found out about it.

Showing signs of obvious anger and disgust the female vampire once again speaks in the strange yet beautiful language. Surely she cannot expect him to understand a single thing that she is saying. That would be like if he were to talk to her as if she too were Romanian. Luckily the both of them appear to have a fine grasp on the English language and are easily able to communicate through it.

Speaking in English once again the girl answers his question as to what the date currently is. October twelfth?! No, it could not be. It was near the end of November when he aimlessly wandered onto forbidden territory. She must be mistaken, or is she? Can he have really been locked down here for roughly a years time? Where has the time gone? His friends, his family! They did not come looking for him? Hundreds of thoughts begin racing through his mind about all the possible outcomes. Maybe they looked but after so long felt the need to give up? Or did they even look at all?

Rayce snaps out of his trance like state when Josette introduces herself and proceeds to explain why it is that she has come to this terrible place. He wanders if she still would have come had she of known all of the atrocious things going on around here. He stares back into her eyes as he thinks about all of this and attempts to figure her out. Tries to make up his mind as to whether he should put his faith in this young vampire who speaks of his freedom.

Hearing her inquire as to how he had come to be bound and caged here Rayce feels a sudden feeling of shame wash over him. If he had not been so ignorant and wandered onto the vampire's grounds to poke around he would still be free to roam as he pleased. He pulls his gaze away from her and looks to the dirty cement floor.

"It was my fault, I was stupid. I should have kept my nose where it belonged..."

Rayce looks back up once Josette stands from her position and begins wandering about the room in search of a means to free him. She asks if he knows where to find such a thing but before he gets the chance to respond she stops in her tracks to return her gaze to his. Requesting he give his word not to do her any harm. It takes him a brief moment to think this through before finally responding.

"Josette, I can't promise that if I were at my best that something wouldn't happen but I can assure you that I am far too unsteady and weakened for me to do anything to you now. I am actually unsure of whether or not I would even be able to change if I had wanted to. That alone takes a vast amount of strength and energy that I simply do not have in me."

He pauses for but a moment as he tries to recall where he had last seen the keys that unlock this awful cage of his.

"The guard! There's a guard that comes by every hour I guess to make sure I am still here. He has keys and... and that man that watches me."

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image

αʀιυƨ ʏиk

Darius had been doing the best job that he could to keep as much distance between himself and Soledad all the while assisting her back to the servants quarters. Though it was not that much of a journey to make from the front gate with his appetite growing each passing second the trek seemed an awful lot longer than he originally anticipated. Normally he would just drink from the stock of sustenance he has in a mini fridge in his room but by this point his mind is beginning to wander if he could possibly get away with eating something a little more fresh.

His stomach chooses a terrible time to voice its opinion and before Darius knows it he is being pulled along behind Soledad into a vacant room. Great, it is quiet, dark, and just the two of them once again. This would be the perfect opportunity for him to... Blast! He really needs to keep those thoughts out of his mind. Soledad, no matter how tempting and delectable she smells, is completely off limits.

Soledad states that she had indeed heard his stomach announce itself and that she has something for him to fix that problem. Little does she know how wrong and right she is. Wrong about the bread of course but her blood... No. No. No! Not again, think... Think of... of that fowl smelling mutt downstairs. Yes! Just the mere thought of that putrid creature is enough to make any vampire lose their appetite.

Bread? Again, this woman must be out of her mind. Darius, eat bread? Not in years... decades even. He jumps when Soledad lets out a ear piercing scream as she yanks her hand away from her bag and hugs it to herself. What, is wrong with this woman? She really is crazy. Darius' eyes slowly widen once he comes to the realization of what has just taken place. The aroma of the crimson bodily fluid wafts up and swirls all around, driving he himself mad. He quickly takes several steps back keeping his eyes locked upon her hand that is steadily growing more red as the seconds tick past. No! No, this... this is too much! He was already having a hard enough time trying to keep himself under control, but this?! However will he manage to keep from attacking this woman now and latching onto her until every last drop has run dry?

Soledad looks up at him with pleading eyes as she raises her hand toward him. Mmm the smell. That smell is simply, intoxicating... Darius closes his eyes and tilts his head back somewhat as he inhales a deep breath of the scent. If only he could just tas... Fix it? Oh sure let the vampire fix your gaping wound as he yearns to lap up every drop of blood escaping it. It hurts... well of course it hurts! Then again he could fix that problem fairly quickly. When bitten by a vampire, humans enter a state of total pleasure and euphoria and thus her pain would fade rather quickly if he were to...

Darius clenches his jaw and forces himself to open his eyes once again, they now having a slight hint of red glaring over them. Revealing just how hard his hunger is fighting to be released.

"I... I can't."

He pulls his hand away from her grasp and takes another step back from Soledad. Never turning his attention away from her hand and the trail of blood that has begun seeping from her wound.

This is when Darius suddenly gets a thought. Soledad is after all exhausted from her travels, the woman could not even walk here alone. Who is to say that she will be able to remember what has taken place this night? He can easily take advantage of this weakness. He can feed on her and nobody would have to know, but what if he starts and cannot stop? His hunger has grown so strong by this point it may not allow him to. That would be an awful mess to clean up, not to mention to have to explain later. Then again her disappearing would not be all that hard to cover up. There are werewolves prowling around after all. One in the basement as a matter of fact. Yes, that's it! If he drinks too much he can take her to the dungeon, throw her in there with that vile mutt. Blame it all on him. Darius Lynk, you, are, a genius.

A devious smirk slowly begins to creep onto his face as Darius takes a step toward Soledad and then another. He is now towering over her and ardently peering down at her damaged hand.

"Sure, Soledad, I can help you..."

Mood: Hungry
Wearing: click me

Soledad let her outreached hand hang in the air before her, coming between her and Darius position wise. She had no idea why she had offered her hand out to him like this but it was all her brain could muster at the time. What was he to do? Stare at it and panic? She needed to get the wound treated or risk getting an infection along with a thick unsightly scar. Both thoughts were quite deterrent to her and with her mind wandering, her hand pulled back ever so slightly. When she did move her injured palm, her face winced from the pain. Why did it burn so much? Was it really because of the air around her and the movements. Pulling her hand towards her face, she realized that there were small pieces of dirt within the wound. But how was this possible? Thinking back further that night, her face lit up at the knowledge she had just remembered. That's right. The knife she had held for so long slipped through her fingers when she fell against the tree and plummeted to the ground. There it stayed covered in dirt for a bit and she did not bother to completely dust it off, if at all. Sighing at her idiocy, she began to pick out some of the dirt with her good hand until it was cleaned of all earth. It hurt more than she physically and vocally let on, but it had to be done and because of this, her hand began to bleed again since she moved the blockades aiding in her clotting. Staring at her hand, the blood began to flow once more, like a dam cleared of debris. If only it could clot again. Watch her own blood was becoming quite sickening.

Soledad left her hand in a curled position on her lap facing upward. This somehow helped her hand feel less painful. Perhaps it was how the heat was bouncing back and forth between her fingers to her palm to her wound and back again. Cuts sure did produce a lot of heat. It was like stubbing your toe or jamming your finger. It swelled red and was always so much warmer than the other limbs near it. Probably because of all the blood rushing to it to try and fix it. Thinking about this started to make her woozy, a side effect of her weakness in blood. The rushing of blood to limbs was part of it. Any form of travel that was too quick and forced, such as leaches, caused her to feel this way. Gross. She had to do something fast before she passed out. Frantically searching around, Soledad decided to return her focus to Darius. For sure by now he had reacted in some sort of panicked manner towards her wound, or perhaps he was the more calm stoic and reliable type. Slightly interested in his position on the subject, her eyes locked in on his face and body position to see what he would do. She knew this was no time to be studying someone, but she really needed to keep her mind off of her wandering phobic thoughts, and staring at her wound was not helping. While although the cut itself did not phase her, it were the tangent thoughts that did, and she wanted to stay as far away mentally from them as possible.

Beaming up at Darius, she was finally able to see how he would react in such a situation. How he was caused her face to become questioning, as he did not seem anywhere near how she would expect. Looking deeper into his attitude, it seemed he was almost confused about something. Conflicted? It was like he was debating on some sort of deep turmoil within his thoughts that he could not seem to choose between. Was it out of willingness and unwillingness to help? Perhaps he didn't like to touch other peoples dirty bloody wounds? It was pretty gross to have to clean up someone else's cut. She could understand that, but somehow it seemed like there was more behind it that she could see. With this she heard his words. Her eyes widened in almost shock. He couldn't help her? Was he... This is when she came to the misguided conclusion that he was perhaps too afraid of blood. She almost reached up with her good hand to cover her mouth in horror. The fear did not stem from believing he had a weakness or phobia similar to hers, but because she could be unintentionally feeding it and causing him great stress and anguish. All she wanted to do was give him some bread to help with his hunger and now she could very well be giving him a panic attack. Tensing up as to not react, her whole body stiffened, including her hands. This was a very bad move on her body's part however. Her once relaxed and curled up hand twitched open then back again. Immediately she flinched in pain. Her wound had begun to clot and scab over, but because she left it in such a relaxed and closed position, when she opened it up in her uncontrollable tensing, it reopened the wound. It was like having chapped lips, and then letting out a big grin only to flinch when you busted your lip open. How she hated that. Soledad retracted into herself as she gripped her hand again, no longer facing Darius anymore. Her attention was fully upon her injured hand as she nearly rocked forward and back waiting for the rush of pain to subside.

With minor panting due to the stress of the discomfort, her eyes lifted up faintly to see Darius once again. He must be terrified by now over all this and she greatly wanted to make sure and check on his physical and mental well being but what she saw next perplexed her highly. Although it appeared he was still struggling within himself as to whether or not to help her, it seemed like he finally came to a conclusion. She could see it in his face, the slow forward movement of thoughts all finally heading in the same direction. His once struggling emotional appearance faded with his new rising choice and became something much different. She frowned for a moment trying to figure out what exactly what the meaning of the expression of his face was, only to be startled beyond anything when a small smirk crawled on Darius's face. Was he.. smiling? But why? The pit of Soledad's stomach began to churn as her instincts kicked in, warning her that this was no longer a safe place. Thinking about it logically, she thought her intuition was being quite stupid. This was Darius we were talking about. He may he brash and cold, and at times even arrogant, but he was no... whatever this was. She wanted to say 'killer' but that was far too extreme. Then he spoke to her. See, he only wanted to help, although she could not help but wonder why the sudden change between his prior sentence and this one now. And was it her but did his sentence convey some sort of hidden alternative meaning? More and more her aptitude forced its way onto the surface, trying to take control over her logic and control. Of course he would never do anything to harm her, right? I mean, why on earth would he choose to hurt her now. It would have been much more reasonable to do it outside if he did infact want to harm her. This was something different, something she most likely did not understand and had no experience with, but what?

"D-Darius...?" Her voice quaked as she spoke. This is not what she wanted to convey. She just wanted to question him to see if he was alright, but with her voice sounding like that, it made her seem afraid of him, and she didn't want that. How disrespectful of her to even feel this way about it. Her trembling voice could very well cause this man to feel hurt and offended that she would even think that he would hurt her. She would feel like that if someone thought she was going to harm them when all she wanted to do was help. But, my god did he look scary. In uncontrollable reaction to him, she leaned back too far and fell onto her arm, having pulled her injured hand off the ground as to not put pressure on it. "W-what are yo- !" Her voice cut off immediately with the closing proximity between them. He was towering over her now, and his intentions with her seemed questionable at best. Why was she so afraid? What was her body trying to tell her? Nothing was making sense anymore. Backing up further, she only pushed herself but a foot away when she reached the wall. Was she really that close? No, it was just the dresser, but it might as well be the wall. She had no where else to run to, so instead she leaned her head back against the quality piece of furniture and looked hesitantly up into his eyes. She would not run. She would not insult Darius's good intentions of wanting to help her by revealing she was afraid of him. She could at least do that much in thanks for his great assistance.

Her chest heaved back and forth, panting from the adrenaline she was experiencing from all the emotions surrounding her. Looking deeper into his eyes before making a move, she noticed something different about them physically. Did they always have a tint of red? She felt almost bad that with all the talking they had done, she never noticed it before. Showed how perceptive she truly was. Then again, she could have sworn they were a brownish hue before. But this was not the time to be questioning her awareness skills. Taking a huge swallow from her nervous emotions, she pushed forward with her main goal of needing to fix her hand, no matter how she felt and no matter what kind of looks he was giving her. He had to be only trying to help, he had to. With this, she reached up to him with her good hand, offering it to him in hopes he would help pull her up to a standing position. "We s-should probably clean this first." Her voice trembled again. What was wrong with her? She almost thought her lip was quivering. What in the world? Was she afraid, like truly afraid? How shameful. Hopefully Darius did not see any of her tiny cues of her hidden fear. If he did, she could only hope he saw that she was trying everything she could not to insult or offend him. It was funny to her thinking about it. She probably looked like some innocent girl in quite the inviting position if he had been some sort of ravenous animal. She was leaning only her upper back and head on the dresser, her injured arm being used to prop herself up, with the wound facing the ground now. She would definitely need to clean it and could only hope she left no stains on the carpet floor. It did sting but she was too busy being concerned with things her body deemed more important. Her other hand was in the air towards him while she hand one leg outstretched and the other bent at an angle, curling in to cover her other leg slightly. "M-Maybe there is water in this room t-that we could use...?" She began to mumble to herself the last part of her sentence. She couldn't help how she was feeling but she could at least keep pushing forward. "C-Could you h-help me up?" Her good hand was outstretched at the furthest she could, hoping he would soon grab it and pull her to her feet. If he was able to walk her to a bathroom, that would be swell. He didn't need to help if he did not want to, she could clean it herself. The look in his eyes concerned her so and unintentionally she questioned him about it "W-Why are you..?" Her voice vanished before completing the sentence but she still let her thoughts slip out. She could only hope that her voice was low enough that he did not hear or that her sentence cut off too early that he would not be able to figure out what she was going to say. She had also previously asked about what he was doing and as of now, she was uncertain if she wanted to know the answer anymore.

Her breathing had begun to quicken its pace by bringing her to a panting state, like someone who was running from danger in the woods. And every so often within these quickened breaths, a pant would be laced with some kind of whimpering moan, making it seem like she was flustered, although it was true. She could feel her heart beat so much faster than when she was tired. Before it was like a deep heavy beating that could be felt throughout her entire body, like an earthquake within herself. Now it was so fast, she was beginning to get dizzy from the beating alone, and we hadn't even included her panting and how that was making it worse. Looking at Darius yet again for help, she internally cringed at his demeanor and accidentally let out a muffled whimper. This could easily be assumed it was part of her panting as she was already breathing quite loudly. "I-I feel dizzy..." She said aloud admittedly. Again her tongue had slipped revealing another one of the things she didn't want him to completely know. But it was true, she was beginning to get extremely dizzy. With her heart beating so fast, the panting, the adrenaline of emotions, and the cut on her hand, it was finally too much for her vision. She could still see, but everything was starting to swirl around and blur away. Soledad would blink hard to correct this, keeping her eyes closed for a few seconds before bolting them open again, and it would help. She would be able to see clearly again but it was too short lived and within seconds her vision would begin its decent again. All she could do now was hope Darius would help her out so she could lay down. She really needed his help, regardless of the fearful feelings he was instilling upon her. Her eyes closed gently as she waited for him to take her hand, keeping her vision dark to reset it back to normal by the time he would grab her hand and help her stand.

COMPANY:Darius ✖✖✖LOCATION:Inside in a random room ✖✖✖MOOD:Dizzy • Tense • Afraid

Translation:
                                      ○○○

(())

WilfullAbyss

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image

αʀιυƨ ʏиk

Darius intently watches Soledad's every move as he somehow manages to keep his composure. The alluring aroma still wafting all around him only made him yearn more for the taste of it. Once coming to his decision to give into his animalistic urges Soledad must have sensed something terrible was about to happen for she barely manages to stutter out his name. As Darius closes the gap between the two of them Soledad manages to scoot herself a small bit away from him before being stopped by a piece of lavish furniture. Lucky him, nowhere to run now dear. His smirk grows even more as he cannot help but get a slight thrill from her obvious terror of him.

When Soledad reaches her unwounded hand out and up toward him in a question of assistance Darius imagines taking it and pulling her to a standing position only get a good grasp of her before sinking his teeth into her neck. It would all be over within a matter of minutes, maybe even seconds considering just how hungry he is feeling at the moment.

Obviously the woman is beginning to think a little more clearly as she begins to inquire about his demeanor and intentions but she appears as if she is conflicted about the whole thing. Perhaps she thinks he is too nice to even consider doing something awful to her. In which case she really does lack some good common sense. They have barely known one another but for several hours, for all she knows he is some kind of serial killer. Which in a way he could be considered that, except for the fact that most humans haven't a clue that his kind exists. Therefore when the bodies are discovered they are always highly confused as to how the person became deceased.

This is taking too long. Don't even think about it, just get it over with already. Soledad is barely conscious and with her eyes closed she will no doubt fall into a deep sleep soon. Perfect, she won't even see it coming.

He quickly grasps ahold of her hand and yanks her up from off of the floor. Darius makes sure not to give her even the slightest chance to react before he swirls her around, uses his left hand to jerk her head upwards and to the side. Brushing her hair out of the way in the process, now leaving her neck bare and vulnerable. He heart pounding even louder than it had been earlier.

"Don't worry this will only hurt for a moment."

Darius then leans his head down and opens his mouth as his fangs come into contact with the her neck. Easily breaking through the skin and beginning to drink from her. For the time being all he can think about is how marvelous it tastes and feels as the crimson liquid leaves her body and enters hers.

Of course once it is all said and done he will have to make sure to patch her up and get her situated in the bed before taking his leave. To her this will all just seem like some horrid nightmare that she had but now they will forever be connected, as bonded through by blood.

Mood: Blissful

Peaking through the strands of her dark black hair that had fallen over her eyes, she hoped she was making the right decision. She could see her hand before her, and beyond that, Darius. Even though she could barely make out anything at times with her blackening vision and the constant falling of her lids, she had them open just long enough to see the look on Darius's face before they fell shut again. It was 'that' look. The look that the people in the coven had when they saw her, but it was so much more intense. Like the extreme desire of lust, not for her body exactly, but something else. His eyes were so keen and focused, like if he was about to enact some grand scheme in a plan he had just come up with and with that terrifying sinister smile of his, it didn't seem like it would be good for her. But in the end she kept returning to the question of what exactly that aura was that he was giving off. It was actually quite familiar to her beyond what the coven members did, but what exactly did it remind her of? Thinking about it further and further, she was using her last abilities to focus on this question although she most likely shouldn't have. Why was she wasting valuable energy like this? Was her question as to Darius's demeanor that important? That's when it hit her. How when people were hungry back in her village and would stare at a piece of meat being cooked over the open flame, waiting to sink their teeth in its juicy tender meat. Wait, what? Before she had time to even react to her thought, her hand had been forcefully grabbed from its still position, yanking her upward. "ACK!" Soledad cringed at the strength of the pull, the force within it making her appear like a rag doll being toyed around with. Her legs trembled to stand but somehow she managed. She was more dizzy than before, as during the pull, he had spun her. "Wha-" What was going on? Was he leading her somewhere? But she was now facing him straight on, and rather closely. Reaching up to catch her spinning head with her bad hand, Soledad got a small bit of blood on her forehead before being interrupted again by Darius's demeanor. She could feel the intensity of his yearning for her and the impending calamity that would soon befall her. Soledad's entire body began to tremble with her heart trying to race out of her chest.

A million thoughts raced through her mind in that split second, thoughts about what he was doing, questions as to what would happen, but one thing stuck out in all the calamity of ideas. There were stories told to the villagers at night, scary stories, that would explain all the questions in life. Each story had its own villain to describe why things are the way they are, but she never found any of of them to be truthful. Just silly wives tales to explain the unexplainable, but.. One of them was seeming awfully truthful right now. The one where people ventured off into the night and never returned. Their bodies found pale and drained off all blood. Her eyes widened at the questionable conclusion she had came to. It would explain everything, the way he looked at her, the way hes poke to her, how he was reacting to her cut, what he was doing right now, everything. Was Darius a... a vam- But before her brain could even finish that thought, Darius's swift movements distracted her when her head was cocked to the side and lifted up. Oh no. Why was he allowing her neck to be so open and bare like this? She felt his hand aggressively flip her hair off her shoulders, leaving her cold and naked there. Her eyes filled with fear, like an animal about to reach their impending doom. His strong hand held firmly on her chin, keeping her from adjusting her head back to its normal position without great effort and it didn't seem like she was going to escape anytime soon. She was about to struggle her way out of this situation, when his voice echoed into her mind, his words being the main focus. Hurt? What did he mean??? "D-Dar..!" She frantically tried to call out to him in an attempt to stop whatever action he was about to commit but it was too late. Before she could even feel uncomfortable about their closeness, not to mention his head against her neck where she could not see it, she cringed in pain at the sharp sinking of his teeth into her delicate skin. "hnnng!" She let out a whimper of pain through her clenched teeth. The pain was so powerful in that moment she could think of nothing to do but get away. It hurt; the sinking of his teeth into her skin, feeling it break open, and the pulling out of her blood. Oh no, this was her fear. This specific kind of blood interaction was it, and this was the worst kind. No wonder she felt so uneasy before. It was like her intuition knew this would happen and tried to warn her, but she had not listened to it. She had no idea how to get away from the bite, and was too afraid he'd rip out some kind of muscle if she pulled away too fiercely. So what was she to do? And the way he sucked upon her neck, she could feel every cell of blood being pulled out of her body. Her breathing quickened into a panic and her eyes tightened almost wanting to fill with tears. It made her feel so woozy, so weak, so dazed; she couldn't do anything anymore. Just feeling it weaker, but then she thought about it more which made her feel it more which made her think about it more and so on into a spiraling decent until she would either collapse in place unable to move but conscious of all around her, or black out. She hoped it would be the latter as this was too horrible for her.

Thinking of ways to escape, she tried pushing off him only to find just how weak she was. It was like gently tossing a teddy bear at someone. She might as well have been tapping him with flowers with how woozy her body was. Even though, she continued to struggle within his grasp for a bit longer, not sure with how to escape, until suddenly her pain came to an abrupt end. This at least erased half of the awful feelings she held about this situation but brought on so many questions during her small window of peace. She questioned herself as to what exactly was happening to her. She was in so much pain just mere moments ago with his teeth deep within her and the sucking of her blood out of her system, yet, she felt no pain now. She felt nothing. Her hand fell to her side as she stood there within that split second in shock. Everything was happening all too fast, and as quick as the peace came, it left. This time, she started feeling warm inside. What was this? It was happiness? No, something far more 'intense'. She could feel her once frantic breathing slow into a deep heavy pant in order to give her the right amount of oxygen for her new internal behavior. Her body felt so much more sensitive to every little thing, but not in any negative ways. All these traits could only mean one thing, it was the feeling of pure euphoria. His touch felt so warm regardless of how aggressively he held her, and although she knew she should feel pain and discomfort from his biting, all she could feel was elation. Soledad could feel a wave of bliss pass through her body and fill her to the brim with joy. It was like nothing she had ever experienced before in her lifetime. Her eyes barely opened in an attempt to see what exactly was going on in the outside world, but it appeared like nothing had changed at all. Why then does she have this confusing thrill of satisfaction?

Soledad reached up with her healthier arm and placed it upon Darius's chest where she instinctively gripped onto it tightly, as if trying to transfer the intense emotions she had elsewhere. Her nails dug into his chest as she attempted to pull herself up. This was an utter failure, as she could barely even manage to clasp onto him. Her entire body was filled with enjoyment and this hindered her from doing nearly anything. It was getting so powerful that her legs began to cave and she started to lean backwards, like if she was preparing do the limbo under an extremely low bar. Her free hand gripped around his back in order to catch herself, digging into his skin as best she could for grip. With each thickening breath she released, small amounts of her voice could be heard in a faint whimper, revealing to anyone listening close by just how she felt in that moment. She couldn't help it at all. It was nearly uncontrollable. It was so intense. Her voice squeaked out meekly through her breaths as she called his name "D-Dar..rius.." She could feel every part of her body warming up with all the good feelings she had. Yet, her vision was beginning to fade. She could no longer fix her vision by blinking or closing her eyes. It would not recover anymore. Her legs had finally given way, and if he wasn't holding her or slowly lowing down with her so that she would be on her back and him kneeling above her, she would fall to the floor. Her small weak hand could only hold so tightly onto Darius, and would most likely give way sooner rather than later. Her legs struggled in their position to stay standing, one of them inching closer towards Darius. Was she meaning to push him away or merely use him as support? She had no idea herself, but with the way she was reacting, it could only be imagined what it seemed like.

Soledad could feel her energy slipping, her consciousness fading away into darkness. Although her body ached for more of this unrelenting overwhelming pleasure, she could understand it was not normal. Her mind detested it greatly. She knew this was all completely wrong and illogical. He was drinking her blood into unconsciousness and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She even wanted him to continue on, but that was her desires talking. She needed to focus or risk dying here and now, but it seemed like there was nothing she could do. She had no strength to continue on holding him, no energy to try and push him away, and the worst part was that she was fighting her own desires of wanting him to continue and knowing she should flee. Through her gratifying breaths and her weakening state of mind and body, all she could do was speak to him, and so she did. "Please.. wha.." She could only produce half syllables through each gasping breath and she wondered if he knew exactly how she was feeling because of him. It almost reminded her of a mosquito. Perhaps these feelings were not real, and only there to keep her from wanting to escape. It would make the most sense. If it hurt the whole time, she would have struggled far more than she is right now, and especially if she wasn't so weak and tired. She was indeed weak and tired, so much so that it finally happened; her vision was gone. She could no longer see anything around her and in an effort to not think of it, she shut her eyes and did not open them again. "it feels... s-so.." She whimpered out her words this time. For some reason she wanted to express how good she was feeling but also how afraid she was and what came out was the results of that. What would he think of her? Would he laugh? Did he not care? Did it really even matter? He was biting her neck and she was fading away. It all began to feel so surreal, like a horrible nightmare filled with conflicting feelings of fear and delight. But it would be ending soon, she could tell. It was like falling asleep but being conscious for the whole thing. It made her afraid, afraid she might die, afraid she would never wake up again. Under her pleasure filled words, she mumbled a small plea towards him, asking him to stop yet begging for more. "D.. D-Darius.. please..." Her struggling hand upon his back, using the last of her energy to voice her feelings, it fell from its position to her side as she finally drifted away into unconsciousness.

COMPANY:Darius ✖✖✖LOCATION:Inside in a random room ✖✖✖MOOD:Fear • Bliss • Unconcious

Translation:
                                      ○○○

(())

WilfullAbyss
User Image
User Image
User Image
xxxxJosette patiently waited for an explanation and an answer to her question on safety. She was already in a tight situation, sneaking into the place that was strictly forbidden, finding a lycan chained in it, and attempting to help said lycan to escape. For all she know, this werewolf was manipulating her kindness for freedom and a freshly dead vampire corpse; hers. Her green eyes bore into him, trying to sense some sort of motive. But he looked so weak and a little broken in spirit. Being chained could do that to anyone she supposed. Rayce meekly answered her question of how he had gotten there. We wandered in, curious to see what would happen. "Crétin," she muttered under her breath. Who did he think he was? Superman? Everyone knew not to screw around with vampires, even lower ranking ones knew better than to piss off their superiors. It took him awhile before he answered about his choices after freedom. It was good to know that he intended no harm, even if he did he wasn't strong enough. But that was coming from a stranger. There was no certain way of knowing, but she was sticking to her previous decision. The wolf man recounted that their was a guard who came by hourly who had a set of keys, but so did Darius as it seemed. Josette had to choose wither to stay and wait for the guard, find the guard, or go after Darius for the keys. She decided that she would rather search for the key instead of staying. Worst care scenario would be running into anyone when she left the basement, but besides that, she was confident she could handle herself.

"Listen, I'll be back. I'll find a way to get the keys and come back to you. I promise, and after 155 years, I have never broken a promise and I don't plan on stopping now." Josette swore."Besides," she said as she put her hands in the cage once again and cupped his cheek with her cold hands. "Vous êtes trop belle pour garder dans les chaînes mon cher." Before her feeling got the best of her, she stood up and walked towards the stairs, turning once to look at Rayce's perfect blue eyes. He maybe a very bad smelling werewolf, but her heart went out towards the tortured soul, With that, she turned and ascended the stairs and out the door. She opened it slowly and cautiously, looking out into the furnished hallway for anyone coming her way. The coast was clear as far as she was concerned. She stepped out of the doorway and closed the basement door behind her as quietly as she could. Josette started walking around the estate, looking for the supposed guard on duty. He must be a vampire to work here or a very trusted human, she thought to herself. No one in here could get away with being that naive to the truth. though there was the case of Soledad, Isabella's handmaiden. She seemed so confused and innocent it was almost embarrassing. Josette had had ladies about her before to help her dress and what not when it was fashionable to have ladies in waiting. Servants became a rarity during the first world war but during the second world war, well, no one could do anything. Paris was soon occupied by the German's. Luckily the young vampire had left before, finding solace in America. Leaving France was hard, like ripping out her own heart and watching a dog eat it. Those were hard times, even for vampires, but now was not the time to reflect upon that. She needed to focus on finding this guard. She figured that would be ten times easier than going to Darius.

After a long while, Josette was about ready to give up. She was tired, having stayed up half the day knowing her civic duty to her coven was demanded as soon as the sun went down. How was she going to bring this up during the meeting? Was she going to admit to sneaking around the estate? Of course she would have to. She knew she needed to bring up the conspiracy of trying to find a cure to werewolf bites. But that would be hard considering there hadn't been an attack from them in over a century nearly. Holding back wasn't an option anymore. She may have broken specific commands from the coven but the cost of it was worth it. The Romanian Stronghold was hiding something and the meeting of the born was the perfect place to bring it up considering they wasn't a real representative for their coven at all. Perhaps Darius was? No, just a errant soldier, though maybe not. Josette's head hurt from the stress and her stomach growled. The body was not use to being up this late and wanted blood to substitute the lack of sleep. Later, she willed to herself. As she started passing by a group of empty rooms, she heard something from behind the door. From what she could see, a light shined under the door. Who was it? Not Isabella, her room was on the other side of the house besides hers. Surely they wouldn't keep a servant girl in a luxury room? Maybe it belong to Darius. All of a sudden she heard a lite whimper. "D.. D-Darius.. please..." it pleaded. Something was wrong. She wanted to be polite and leave. he could be fornicating in there, but the thought of Rayce in the basement made her hands tighten into fist. She didn't care what it took, she was going to find those keys. She reached for the door handle and twisted it open. the door flung open and made a loud furious thud against the wall. As if things couldn't get any worse, he saw Darius holding the limp, unconscious body of Soledad in his arms. Worse yet was his blood smeared face making to easier to hate him even more. Josette couldn't say anything for a moment. When she did she said the only thing that could come to mind. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?!"

Translation:
"Moron," "You're to beautiful to be in chains my dear,"

Company: Darius and Soledad
User Image
Out Of Character. . .

WilfullAbyss

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image

αʀιυƨ ʏиk

All the gratification and enjoyment of giving in his urges are suddenly ripped away from Darius when he hears a female voice yell out to him. He had been kneeling on the ground, hovering over Soledad whom had collapsed onto the floor. He turns and looks up toward the door to now see Josette standing there, looking none too happy. He wipes the blood from his mouth with the back of his hand before opening his mouth to speak.

"Miss Josie, to what do I owe this pleasure? Hopefully it is nothing important. For, as you can clearly see, I am a little busy at the moment."

He releases his grasp upon the now comatose Soledad before getting back to his feet and walking towards the blonde. Darius steps beside her and forcefully closes the door tight. Locking it then slowly turning his attention back to Josette with an obviously unhappy expression upon his face.

"Did anyone ever tell you that it is rude to enter a room without knocking? You are a guest here mademoiselle. One that has only been here a very brief amount of time. If I recall correctly, in that short period of time I did mention something about a rule we have around here. A rule that expects everyone to show some respect and manners. Am I to understand that you are disobeying the coven rules? I don't believe the Romanian council would appreciate that."

He pauses a moment to think over how to carry on with this conversation. Obviously he is coming over to Josette as a little brash and upset but he certainly is not happy that his meal was interrupted.

"Then again... Maybe I have mistaken your actions and you are just upset with me for not offering to share with you. Is that it? Are you... hungry?"

Company: Soledad + Josette
Mood: Unsure

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"You better choose carefully

Cause I, I’m capable of anything

Of anything and everything."

User Image
XXXXXXXXIsαЬєℓα "βєℓℓα" Pαoℓα
Warrior from the South American Coven

Isabella had chosen to stay in her room and unpack. For her, it was difficult to simply associate and talk with the others, because of the language barrier. Yet, there was another reason she had separated herself from the others. Her bones ached and her skin felt tight. The issue with being a shape changer, of any sort, is that it is part of you. If you refuse it then it begins to tear you apart. The long plane ride had prevented her from changing shape. Even a moment in another form frees her of this ever growing pain. Now, she felt this pain as a stabbing force, begging her to be who she was. While she was still vampire, she was also a shape changer. Regardless of what form she took, she was meant to take more then one shape. But this was Romania. She could not simply become a jaguar or other creature. They did not truly exist in this country and she would stand out far too greatly. No, she needed a different creature. Looking around her room she eventually stumbled upon a painting of the Romanian stronghold. In the picture...far in the background was a wolf, in a forest. Wolves. They had wolves here.

But first things first, she had to get out of the castle without anyone noticing. Because the problem was, not everyone would understand her ability without her explaining it and only Soledad could really translate that well. But truthfully, even Soledad had not been given much information on her mistress, because some things were considered sacred. Her abilities were one of those things. Why? Because any special ability can mark you as a possible target. As a warrior and hunter, she didnt need the extra target on her back. Not when her job was to help supply the coven with food. So while her ability made her a better hunter, it could also make her the hunted.

Leaving her room, very carefully and quietly, she walked down the hall that Darius had led them through when they first arrived. She eventually found the main door, but instead of using it, she used a window nearby. Being a vampire, her coordination and physical prowess were excellent. She easily made her way out of the window, and outside. Now, the question was where to hide her clothes. Like any other shape changer, clothes couldnt survive the change. She quickly took them off, hiding them behind the first object she could find. Then, closing her eyes, she thought of the animal she wanted to be. Who she was. Then a odd energy flowed through her, radiating from her heart outward towards her limbs. There was no magic dust, no magnificent light. Instead , it was simply her body changing, but unlike some other creatures who changed form, hers was beautiful. No blood, no gore, no pain. It was as if her body simply ..was...another. Then after only mere moment, she was something else. Her brown fur melted into the darkness, but her piercing silver eyes did not.

She ran through the forest, hunting her prey. A small animal would do just fine and with her senses, she was able to avoid detection, since she could both hear and smell very well. It was like her vampire traits were amplified, though whether that was a trait of the shape change, she did not know. Her coven did not have the knowledge or ability to really discover the extent of her abilities or the traits associated with them, beyond what they could physically see. They were so behind...and if this little experiment with them did not work here...then her coven would fall.

((Translation: ))

Wearing: 2
Company: Soldedad , Darius , Josette

DarkShadowEnchantress

WilfullAbyss

Mermaid Syreni
User Image
User Image
User Image
xxxxDarius looked up rapidly from his snack and looked at Josette. He scowled at her, seeming angry that she interrupted his meal. Poor girl, her mistress should have known better than to bring a lamb to a den of wolves, or in this case, a house full of blood sucking vampires. After wiping his mouth, Darius spoke to Josette as if nothing happened. So casual and calm it was almost scary how much restraint he had. He said it was a pleasure to see her, hoping it wasn't anything important, and that he was busy. Yeah, busy sucking the life out of a poor unsuspecting human. Darius got up and strolled over towards Josette. She started to panic, What was he doing? Was he going to try something on her? Getting ready for anything she stood up straight and but a stoic look on her face. He slipped past her and closed the door, locking it behind her. Great, now she was in a room with a psychotic vampire, freshly feed and handsome as ever. His expression changed from handsome to upset in a blink of an eye. How scary and yet. . .sexy? How could she even think that way after everything she knew about him? She shook her head and listened to what he had to say.

A rant ensued about being rude and not respecting or obeying coven rules. "Oh really? I'm not sure the council would approve of your actions either, nor would the born of the South American coven. I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate you feeding off her human servant. In fact she might just be angry enough to snap our head clean off your body. I don't believe you though this one through all the way mon cher." She said in a condescending tone. She out her hands on her hips and glared at the ruthless vampire. Then Darius had the nerve to say that she was upset because he wasn't sharing. Scoffing blatantly at the idea he then had the nerve to offer the poor young girl to him to feed herself. It was true, she was hungry and the smell of fresh blood in the air was like a enticing aroma. Her body was trying to tell her that the idea didn't sound so bad. That the girl wouldn't remember a thing and Darius would assist her in hiding the evidence. Who was she kidding though? Feeding on another vampire's human was always a no no, no matter who they belong to.

A light bulb went off in Josette's head. Rayce had said that the guard had a key and so did Darius. She had to come up with a plan to swipe the keys and free the stronghold's captive. It would have to be something good though and not half assed. there was a way, but it was totally crazy and would make her do this she would never do. She closed her eyes and sighed. It was now or never and it seemed to be the best option she had at the time.

"Oh, ma chérie, you don't know me very well." Opening her eyes she lowered he gaze and looked up shyly and the vampire. Josette slowly, walked over to Darius, each step lingering longer than the last. "You caught me, I'm jealous, but not because you fed without me," She got as close as she could to his face, looking straight into his dark eyes. "I'm upset that you choose the company of a human instead of mine." She played with his suite jacket collar, pretending to tuck under. She gracefully swept her hands down his breasted jacket and grazed his plaid tie. "Why waste time with a human when you can come play with me?" Josette held onto the tie slowly walking away with it in hand, slipping her hand down the tie till it ended, then let go. Turning her back on him she walked over to the bed. Untying the knot on her black silk robe, she let it slip off her shoulders and unto the ground, having he head turned towards her left shoulder just to watched, she looked even more to the left to see what the vampire's reaction was. Josette then took to the bed and laid on her side, holding her head up with her hand. "So tell me Darius, do you want to play?"

Translation:

Company: Darius and Soledad
User Image
Out Of Character. . .

DarkShadowEnchantress

WilfullAbyss

Gibson22sg's Fangirl

Demonic Waffles

User Image

αʀιυƨ ʏиk

Darius keeps his calm demeanor as Josette proceeds to state she does not think the council or Isabella for that matter, would like the idea of him making a snack out of one of their guests. A smile curls up the side of his lips as she gives a vivid description of what might happen if said female vampire were to find out about his indiscretions. But of course Isabella will not find out, that is unless Josette decides to point fingers and make a scene.

Her scoffing at his offer to share makes it pretty clear she is not having it but perhaps she thought it through more thoroughly for she then closes the gap between them. Her face but a mere inch or two away from his now as she speaks. Josette, jealous? Hmm, whatever does she have to be jealous over? Darius clearly showed her more affection than Soledad earlier when they arrived, had she not taken note of this? Soledad surely had, for she was pretty miffed about it when he had run across her outside later in the evening.

Darius keeps his attention focused on the female vampire as she caresses his jacket and flirtatiously toys with his tie. This was all nice and fun until he catches a slight whiff of something peculiar. Something not vampiric or human like at all. Something animalistic... Werewolf! Josette smells like that beast he has trapped down stairs, but only her hand. Meaning the girl must not have only been in the room with that thing but touched it! Does she really believe he would be so ignorant as to not pick up on something like this? She could have at least tried to wash the smell off, though it probably would not do much good.

At this point Josette has gone to the bed where she has made herself more than a little comfortable. Now things are quite crystal clear, no wonder she is laying it all on so thick. How dare she betray her own kind to help that foul smelling creature. Ah well, two can play at this game.

Darius slowly and carefully takes a few steps back to the door of the room where he leans against it and unlocks the door as he speaks.

"You know, I would love to stay I really would but there is something important that I must take care of first. You don't have anywhere you need to be I'm sure. Just wait here for me, I will be back before you know it sweetheart."

Not giving the girl the slightest chance to protest Darius opens the door and slips out of the room. He hastily makes his way down the hall and through the winding corridors on his way to the main council room. Here he thought he was going to have a big mess to clean up. Somebody must be looking out for him to drop such a gift in his lap. Now, not only will he have the mutt to toy with but possibly a vampire companion for him as well. For the council will no doubt side with him when they not only find Josette in that room with Soledad whom is dangerously close to knocking on death's door but she reeks of that dog as well. A devious smirk appears on his face as he knocks at the council door and is let inside.

Company: Soledad + Josette
Mood: Calm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items