Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Dawn kept on cheerfully on her way, musing along with the song,"Take that money watch it burn, sing in the river, the lessons I learned~", her head moved slightly from side to side. She stopped at a stand and ought herself a big cup of slushie from all colors, laying from the money her parents sent her every month. Although they sent quite enough of it for the both of them, Usher refused to take any of it for personal use and the two adults never mentioned a word of him, and so she would end up with most it, and used it from time to time.

The high school girl entered the park that was on her way home just as another song started on. A new rush of cheer picked up with in her. She drank from her smoothie with enthusiasm, and as the chorus came, her voice rise end memontarily, "I am in misery! They're ain't nobody who can comfort me!". Various branches was scattered beside the trail though Dawn wasn't in any need for a rest at the moment, and paid not much of an attention for a girl with black hair that was sitting upon one of them as she was passing by her. The young girl's growing excitement got her as she lowered her ops to the straw, taking in a long gulp that had soon brought her to twist her face in pain, whimpering while her free hand tried to sooth the pain, "Brain freeze!", the yelp wasn't late to come. Occupied by the shot of cold she was attempting to overcome, Dawn didn't take notice of her hand holding the drink had tipped aside, the cover falling off and drops of cold ice enriched with food coloring spreading around everywhere, making there way right upon the no suspecting victim, still minding her own business.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[Oh Oh Cookies!: ]
Snowyfoxs

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Xavier Randal

'I always smiled...'

Xavier walked with the girl with a warm smile on his face. She seemed very shy, and he figure that starting up too much conversation would scare her off. He kept glancing over at her to make sure she was still there. When she took off her hood and he got to see her face, he spoke. "Wow...Lovely eyes. Why do you hide such pretty gems under that hood?"
He almost blush himself as the words slipped from his mouth. He normally was less...flirty with strangers. But he was captivated by her crimson eyes. They matched with her pale skin to create an image of dangerous beauty. Maybe he should ask her. Once they reached her work she asked his name. He had forgotten to give it when she gave hers. He spoke with a bow. "Xavier Randal at your service."
He rose form hsi bow and gave her another smile. He scratched his head and spoke after a second. "Um look this may be an awkward question but...When you get off work...Do you want to go see a movie or something?"

'...because I never wanted you to frown.'

Company: Elizabeth
Mood: Cheerful

swimpools

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
James Gunn
Fangs, Fur, Field goals

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

James smiled it was clear to him that the woman didn't know who he was, "It's me James, I volunteer as a coach for the highschool, I really thought you had a shot on the team. Ringing any bells? How about this, I dated Sasha for a few weeks back when i was in school." he pressed down on the clutch and shifted into neutral before pulling up on the parking break, he had the feeling this might take a moment. "I tell you what," he paused realizing how odd what he was going to say might sound "If you want I really don't have anything planned tonight. So if you'd like I can give you a lift."

blackrose37

Widower

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Amy Cevelt
⊹⊱The Hunter⊰⊹

x x x x x x

_____I stay the same
_______________f I shut my heart and mind
_______________I know that I won't forget
_______________Though I cry.
_______________I know that I can't
x x x x x x x x x x Surrender

SpaceThe squirrel that Amy had been fixated on for the past few minutes was joined by another squirrel. A friend perhaps? At least that was what she thought chasing each other around the tree trunk was squirrel buddies did for fun. What else would squirrels do? There was also the stealing the acorn thing. The twenty two year old is one hundred percent aware that she was trying to distract herself from the call she had received and failed to pick up. It would be the same greeting and the same question that would lead to the main purpose of the call. Her mother was starting to sound like a broken record.

SpaceAmy winced, hearing someone belting out lyrics to a song. It sound like someones favorite song came on. To her disappointment the squirrels that Amy had been watching fled back to the safety of the tree as a red head was passing by. The female immediately suspected her to be the soloist from earlier. Well, it was time for her to leave. At least that was what dark hair girl intended to do, if it had not been for the event that followed shortly after.

SpaceHearing the warning exclamation too late, Amy did not move to the side fast enough and received the direct hit of the spill. The female let out a small yelp as the slushy spilled onto her lap and immediately shot out of her seat. "Cold! Cold!" Amy exclaimed as she frantically brush away the slushy off her skirt. "Too cold!" Unfortunately, the chipped ice immediately began to melt upon contact and she could feel the cold liquid seep through the fabrics of her skirt. That was going to leave a stain.

Out Of Cookies: I want a slushie now. .3.

Company:Dawn and squirrels
      Thought:COLD. COLD.I AM NOT TRAINED FOR THIS.
      Health: 98%
      Hunger:10%

Dark_Mokuna

Anxious Explorer

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

With: Guy XX Where: On her way to work XX Mood: Unsure, Calm, Shy
                                                  ________________________________________________

No human had ever complimented her eyes before, the way he had complimented hers she felt happy. Never once had she felt happy to have her crimson eyes. They were always bothersome. He didn't really seem to care if they were weird, He probably isn't thinking at all of vampires. Feeling a bit more relieved now, she didn't say anything about her hood, because technically she wasn't hiding her eyes, just her entire face from the burning sun rays that would kill her ever so slowly.

Finally getting his name, Xavier Randal, she smiled politely when he bowed and stood up giving her a smile that made her smile more. She was wondering what time it was and wondering if she might have to ditch the guy and run inside to apologize if she was late. Fidgeting a little she refocused her attention on Xavier when he started to ask her a question about when she got off for work. She also heard the ending of his sentence about going to see a movie or something. Standing there with a look of surprise on her face she couldn't help but laugh, "That's quite the question." Was what she managed to say.

Shaking her head a little she glanced behind her before looking back at Xavier with her crimson eyes, "I get off work in about a few hours. That is if I'm not late." She laughed softly, "Besides, now that I've met you, I'm sure I can find you later." With a little wave she left him. Going into the store she was told that there was a mix up and her shift wasn't today. Standing there, she felt a bit annoyed but shook it off. Saying good-bye, she stepped out back into the sunny day, sheltering her face with her hood, she only now realized what she had last said to Xavier, that she could find him later, shaking her head, "Great, now he's going to think you're some weirdo."

ReaperBones

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Xavier Randal

'I always smiled...'

Xavier noted the look of surprise on Elizabeth's face. Of course she would be surprised. She just met him and he was already asking her out. Xavier blushed a bit as she commented on it being quite the question. When she gave him what sounded like a yes, he smiled big. Although she didn't give him a time that she got off work, only a promise of being able to find him. Before she turned to leave he spoke. "Then i guess I'll see you when you find me. Don't keep me waiting too long."
He turned and walked away from the grocery store. The girl's eyes still in his mind. Now he had solved his problem. His father wouldn't have an excuse to yelled at him since he found a date. Although she may have just given him a complicated no in order to prevent him from asking questions. Maybe he should go in and buy some things. He could run into her again and test her reaction. He leaned against a wall connected to the sidewalk as he thought over what to do.

Company: Nobody

swimpools

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
                        User Image
User Image

⋗ ⋗ ⋗ YOU'RE THE THIEF OF INNOCENCE.... YOU'RE A TAINTED CHERRY TREE ⋖ ⋖ ⋖
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

COLDxxH A N D SxxANDxxAxxxxOFxxS T O N E
YOU'RExxAxxMIDASxxINxxR E V E R S E ←
YOU'RExxTHExxK I N G ♕xxOFxx{ P A I N }xxANDxxH U R T
ANDxxTHExxS T A R S ✩xxTURNxxINTOxxF I R E
ANDxxTHExxR O S E S ❀xxCHANGExxFROMxxR E DxxTOxxB L A C K

XXX══════════════════════════════════════

If James hadn't reminded her just who he was Brooklynn was sure the creep vibe would have been radiating off him. Brooklynn pushed off of the pole and moved to the passanger side of the car. She leaned her arms down on the door and eyed him slightly. "You know I ran circles around some of those boys... I bet I hit harder than a few too." She stated plainly, clearly not very impressed she wasn't picked. "In fact I use to practice with Jamie O'reilly before big games. Bet you and the coach thought he got better overnight huh?" Brooklynn also recalled when he dated her sister briefly. He came over maybe once for dinner, but Sasha was a fickle girl so boys game and went often. It wasn't that her sister was easy or anything, in fact she was confident her sister had been a virgin until she'd hit college. Then she met her husband and things changed. Brooklynn gently shook her head in attempts to clear her mind. She needed to focus on the conversation at hand. "A lift?" The young womans mood seemed to lighten. It was too late to go to the movies, deep down she knew that. "I was suppose to head to the movies but I know I'm too late now." She didn't even want to go to the movies, it had been her sisters who pushed her into agreeing.

══════════════════════════════════════XXX
YOUXXENCOURAGEXXMYXXD E S I R E
THENXXYOUXXPUTXXTHEXXA R R O WXXINXXMYXXB A C K

OOC: "..." XXLOCATION: ROAMING THE STREETS
Tomthetank

Anxious Explorer

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

With: Xavier XX Where: Street XX Mood: Happy, A little excited, Hungry

Carrying the bag of books and a bag with other essentials she glanced around wondering if the guy actually stayed and waited for the few hours that she was working. She would have been completely amazed if it were true. Not seeing anyone nearby she ran forward, racing through alleyways and in between buildings so the sun wouldn't reach her as well as it did when she was in the open. She was trying to make her way back to her place and then back to where she worked so she could trace the guy. Arriving at her place she unlocked her door and popped in, placing the bag of books and her normal bag on the small table she opened the fridge door and looked at the dwindling amount of blood bags. Shutting the door, she turned her back on it and left her apartment once more.

Rushing back, it was quite the workout, running such a distance even though she was a vampire. Her energy was getting a bit low and she cursed herself for not grabbing a blood bag and having a drink before coming back. Shaking off her bit of tiredness she sniffed the air, smelling tons of different smells but smelling the guy's, Xavier's scent. It was strange the way it was, but she could trace people, closing her eyes and sending out her mind she searched far away and found him not too far as she thought. Opening her eyes she smiled, "Let's go." Racing forward she could feel air touching her skin and her hair whooshed behind her. Stopping a good distance away from Xavier she shook herself and tried to become calm. Stepping back into the open she put her hood up and hid her face once more before she approached Xavier with a little smile on her face, "Turns out that shifts were mixed up. I'm free all day and night."

ReaperBones

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
James Gunn
Fangs, Fur, Field goals

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hell i'll say you did, but sadly I didn't have much say on who made the cut. Evidently the board and Haehurst had a different opinion than myself." James didn't think his apology would mean anything especially now but he wanted to get it out there that her getting cut wasn't his idea. "So that answers that riddle of O'reilly." he nodded his head listening to her explain her situation about the movies. "Well I could get you to the movies, depending on how late you are you wouldn't miss to much more if not just the preview, unless you think its a lost cause." he tapped on the dash before looking over at the girl leaning in his window. "The old girl might be a little hard on the eyes but she can certainly move."

blackrose37

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

The girl rubbed her temple witth another small whine, eyes shut, but upon hearing another yelp beside her, she opened two slices so as to view what had happened, only to open the two green orbs wide, blush of embarrassment covering her face as she had seen the poor female standing suddenly, the stain from the ice clear to the sight. Once she had noticed that, her every move became awkward and fast, though not very gracious. "Oh god!I'm so sorry!", she hurried to apologize, gazing at the cup in her hold, and with a quick gasp of panick, straightening it, stopping at the last minute another chunk of smoothie that was dangerously dangling near the end.

Dawn was frantic as she had tried thinking of what to do. "H-here, let me help", she said stuttering a bit as she kneeled beside her bag, setting the drink on the ground beside her, and started moving things in her bag while her phone kept producing music, which currently all sounded like noise screaming with no goal at her ear. She stopped her searches to quiet it down, sighing quietly and murmuring to herself, "much better", be turning turning back to her backpack. "I-I have ah...some toilet paper and ah... Water that are pretty ho- oops!", she pulled out the two things mentioned out and was about to reach them to the older girl, thinking in the meanwhile how her towel would have been better suite for the situation, if it only were there, when the bottle slipped from her grip and with more luck than brain she caught it with her arm at a weird angle. The girl with bright hair turned her face that were a few shades deeper than it towards the other, "I'm really sorry", taking the bottle with the warm bottle to her palm and handing both it and the toilet paper, her eyes joining her plea for forgiveness.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[Oh Oh Cookies!: ]
Snowyfoxs
User Image
Eʟʟɪoᴛ ʙucᴋɴeЯ

Lately, Elliot's trusty aquamarine moped, Flounder, had been a lot less trustworthy and a lot more like the 'death-inviting piece of junk' that his mother had called it when she first saw his primary method of transportation. He'd nearly been late to work a week ago, nearly ran into a car over the weekend, and very nearly died yesterday.

So it was time to go to the autobody shop. Of course, he wasn't exactly sure where to get Flounder serviced, and he could only get around by moped, so had to choose carefully from the options he found online. A place that said they could handle any kind of motor vehicle, with a high approval rating and glowing reviews for their customer service... Not too far from his apartment, either. Alright. Elliot hopped on Flounder, got her going - well, after a few false starts - and buzzed on over to a place called 'the Busted Knuckle Garage'.

He parked his sweet aqua baby and shuffled inside. It looked and smelled and sounded like a pretty standard autobody shop, so he could only hope he'd be able to - hot holy hell that guy is beautiful. Blond hair, wet with perspiration... just the right amount of muscle, a practically perfect body... Unsurprisingly taller than Elliot, who was often dwarfed by his female friends and coworkers, in high heeled shoes or not. Basically, standing before him, in this room that smelled like gasoline and cheap coffee (not unlike Elliot's office, which smelled like toner and cheap coffee), was the ideal example of why he was unapologetically attracted to men.

"Hi, I, um.." Words escaped him. Something about Flounder? Flounder could get eaten by a wood chipper right now, for all Elliot cared. Priority number one was not sounding like an idiot in front of this super hot blond guy. "I needed a bit of help with, um, my moped?" ...Not a great moment to be the proud owner of a knockoff Vespa. Universe: 1; Elliot: 0.

with: Usher ; ooc: Elliot's profile isn't up yet, but I was told 'post when willing', so... hi!

Dark_Mokuna

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Usher Damon Runnalls

Usher drank the last bits of the brown liquid, as he stood, his body leaning lightly against a table that was positioned near the wall, relishing upon the breeze from a ventilator near by, even if it was marly whirling the current air and nothing more, as it helped cooling off his heated body, waiting for his next work to come. And he didn't need to wait long, as barely few minutes passed before a new comer arrived. The blond streached with a groan, his muscles being defined even more by the motion, as he then turned to observe the visitor. Before him stood a male around his own age he guessed, shorter then he was, his features one he liked to describe as 'cute'. The impression was even emphasized by the man lack of words.

The man lips curled into a captivating smile, confident and charming all at once, his blue hues twinkling with mischief as his head tilted slightly to the side, an elbow resting still in the table's surface. "You?...", his voice drifted teasingly, laced with amusement, while his free palm raised to the corner of his mouth, the tip of his thumb wiping and then moved to let the tip of his tongue to lick it, tasting the bitter taste of his drink. It wasn't entirely with Usher's intention, to flirt with the other, but he was being such a blessed change, that he couldn't help himself.

Once the boy had been able to utter out his request, he eyes scanned behind him to look at the patient. Ash straightened up and walked towards the old vehicle, testing and looking, "You've seen better days didn't you? ", he said to the Vespa. He circled it for a while more, counting in his head to himself all the troubles he was noticing, "Quite the surprise you managed to hold on this long, but don't worry, we're going to take good care of you. After all, we don't want your daddy to hurt that pretty face of him, right?", saying the last comment, Usher averted his Sapphire gaze to the male owner and send him a wink with another grin.

[ooc: welcome and nice to meet ^^]
en-pointe off-balance

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Xavier Randal

'I always smiled...'

Xavier had spent that last few hours getting home and grabbing his jeep. It wasn't often that he drove it since the university was so close to his apartment. He made sure the half top was on secure before heading out.He liked having a bit of roof over hi head, but he also enjoyed the freedom of seeing the sky. He had parked near the grocery store where Elizabeth worked and began reading some of his school notes. When she appeared and spoke, he jumped slightly. He looked up at her and smiled warmly. He spoke as he made sure the passenger door was unlocked. "You weren't kidding when you said you could find me. You got connections in this city or something. Eh never mind. Door is open, hop in. Unless you've changed your mind?"
Xavier could actually rationalize the way she found him. Although how he rationalized it worried him. He knew that he was constantly being tracked by his father through various means. One was GPS tracking in his phone, and he knew this could be accessed by anybody with the right codes. So she could either be security from his father's company or some hacker who found his GPS. The latter reminded him of the pistol holstered under his left arm. It was hidden by his jacket, but was easy to reach if necessary. He focused on Elizabeth's eyes though. Hopefully she was still wanting to join him.

Company: Elizabeth

swimpools
Dark_Mokuna
en-pointe off-balance
User Image
User Image

His cheek was swollen and his eye was feeling odd. He didn't know if he had any bruising all over the place yet or not but judging by how he felt and what he endured last night, Chase's skin was far from flawless. Then again it always was... Just... Usually it wasn't his face. Normally it was skin that could easily be hidden by baggy sweatshirts and hoods pulled up over his shaggy hair. He was nervously moving along the city streets, his eyes darting from one area to the next as he let out a heavy breath. Tonight was going to suck. Why? Because he had to go out of his comfort zone and do something that he... Never thought he'd have to do in his life.

Chase didn't know what he was doing, but he did have a brick in his shaking hand which meant he was going through with it. It was some young male with a moped that caught his attention. He was scrawny and the damn vehicle only made Chase assume he was some snot nose spoiled brat. Trying to hate this kid he'd never seen before was the only way Chase could bring himself to do what he was about to carry through with.

The kid wandered into the garage and Chase stalked behind, standing outside as he tried to gather his thoughts. Chase gently placed the brick on the ground near the door and took a few deep breaths. Once he finally got the nerves he walked inside and brushed his hair back trying to look... Remotely presentable. He clearly didn't belong in public until the swelling on his cheek went down. The darkened skin under his eye probably just made him stick out like a Where's Waldo character. "Hey, excuse me." Chase said trying to seem innocent as could be as he tapped Elliot on the shoulder. "I'm diggin' those shades of blue." He nodded towards the moped. "You mind if I pull you outside real quick so I can show you mine?" Not like Chase would ever own anything stupid like a moped. It was just an excuse to get Elliot alone.

Chase glanced at the worker, the blond male seemed to be bashfully smiling. Seriously? Is he hitting on this kid? He thought to himself. Chase would've rolled his eyes if he weren't trying to come off as a 'nice guy'. "And sorry. I'll bring him right back in after so you guys can finish your business. I swear." He said holding a hand up as he nodded in Usher's direction. "Come on." He said lightly tugging on Elliot's sleeve.

Location ii↘ The Busted Knuckle Garage.
                                                            Company ↘ Usher, Elliot.
                                                            Healthxiix▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                                            OOC xxxii↘ Starting off big. Get ready for the fun to begin next post.

Anxious Explorer

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

With: Xavier XX Where: In his car XX Mood: Happy, A little excited, Hungry

Elizabeth noticed that he was in a jeep, quite the vehicle to own, at least that's what she thought. Taking the vehicle in with her crimson eyes she was impressed, she would never have thought that this guy was able to own such a thing. Pulled out of her, "You weren't kidding when you said you could find me. You got connections in this city or something. Eh never mind. Door is open, hop in. Unless you've changed your mind?" Smiling at his comment, she shrugged, walking around and getting into the passenger seat. "I haven't changed my mind." She put on the seat belt and looked over at Xavier, "I don't have connections at all. There's just me. I live in a apartment a few blocks away from here, but there's just me." She figured that might reassure him a bit.

She didn't want to slip into his mind but she couldn't help it, she poked in a little, just catching a bit of what he was thinking about, something about being tracked by his father, and that there was a possibility that she could be a part of some kind of security from his father's company. She was about to pull out of his mind when he remembered about a pistol holstered under his left arm. Glancing over at his left arm she pulled her eyes up to look at his face and looked away. Pulling away from his mind she sat back in her seat and tried to relax, only to think to herself, Wow, this guy jumps to conclusions fast...But at least he hasn't somehow thought that I'm a vampire. A small smile pulled at her lips.

Realizing that he paid a lot of attention to her eyes which was kind of strange, nobody ever was able to look quite properly at her without kind of having to look away and look back. Almost like some weird eye game. Speaking up so it wasn't awkward, "So..what kind of movies are playing tonight? Do you know?" Looking over at him, she had no clue if he did, for all she knew she was an idiot for even asking. But it was worth the try.

ReaperBones

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces