User Image User Image User Image

OPEN

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
Callaway High School, Football field

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Alright boys lets get a move on, Hustle!" Joseph shouted after a long bellow of the cheap plastic whistle he wore around his neck. "Ah come one Coach, we've been out here for an hour longer than usual!" an elderly man limped to the side of the larger coach and spoke his piece "And you'll be out here an hour longer if you keep that attitude up Braswell!" the teenager swallowed hard, but said nothing before running off with the rest of the team. "What do you say coach? Few laps, a field or two's worth of bear crawls, some monkey rolls and maybe some sharks and minnows to wrap it all up with?" the old man chuckled placing a gnarled hand up on Joesph's shoulder "Sounds an awful lot like the way we used to end practices when you played." the younger man let out a boisterous laugh at the realization that his old coach was right. "Well if it ain't broke..." the two men laughed in unison as the first player finished his first lap and proceeded to his second.

The team was drenched in sweat when Joseph called them into the huddle "Alright good practice today boy's. Now we can end this now, and give you a few more minutes in the showers or we can play a game or two of sharks and minnows!" there was a mixed reaction some cheers, a few disappointed sighs, but it was mainly just a bunch of blank stares and panting. "What you mean to tell me you've never heard of sharks and minnows? Alright that ends today. Rodriquez and Smith, you two stand between the twenty and thirty yard lines. Everyone else on the fifty, on my count the minnows, that's you, are going to sprint as fast as they can to the goal line. The sharks," he paused and pointed at the two players in between him and the away side goal. "They are going to stop you. Now if you haven't guessed this is a hitting drill. The more of you my sharks tackle, the more sharks in play. The drill ends when the only ones left are the sharks. Get ready!" he took several large strides backwards before blowing his whistle and watching the players sprint off the line.

The buses were pulling away when the older man came over to Joseph's car "I really appreciate you coming out and helping out here. Now I know you aren't on the staff but I talked it over and we got you this." the man handed him a black t-shirt with the words "Coach Gunn" stenciled on the back. "I... I don't know what to say coach." the older man just shook his head "You earned it, now get on out of here I've got to lock this place up."

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
((OOC: I'll pretty the post up later - just wanted to get this out there smile ))

"I'm late..." Brooklynn sighed as the bus finally arrived. She could have walked to the theatre quicker. In all honesty Brooklynns own laziness was to blame for her pickle. It was she who decided to have a nap after her shift at work, it was she who had slept in and pressed her snooze button five times, and it was she who was too tired to walk her butt to the mall after she'd over slept. She gazed down at her phone and whimpered pathetically she was going to be beyond late. The theatre likely wouldn't let her in. What was she to do? She was suppose to be meeting up with her sisters!

The young woman sighed as she took her seat and the bus began to move. There was no way out of it, she'd have to call and cancel. Brooklynn quickly dialled her sisters number. It rang once, twice, three times, and then silence. Brooklynn held her breath, hoping her sisters voice would greet her. "We're sorry the person you are trying to reach is unavailable at the moment, please try again later." A curse flew under her breath. Either her sister wasn't getting reception or her phone was off. It didn't matter though because her stop had just blown by.

Brooklynn yanked on the bus cord and as soon as the doors flew open she was off, running like a mad person to the mall.

Widower

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Amy Cevelt
⊹⊱The Hunter⊰⊹

x x x x x x

_____I stay the same
_______________f I shut my heart and mind
_______________I know that I won't forget
_______________Though I cry.
_______________I know that I can't
x x x x x x x x x x Surrender

SpaceI’m getting off now,”Amy said to her colleagues as she passed by them, picking up the caramel latte that she had prepared for herself during the shift. The cup was still warm to the touch and she look forward to enjoying the beverage later. “See you guys tomorrow!” Her colleagues responded in kind as the dark hair female maneuver her way passed the tables with the satisfied customers. At the entrance of the coffee shop, an incoming customer held the door opened for her. At that instant the many ways she could incapacitate him pass through her mind. Repressing the shudder, the woman forced her lips to form a kind smile and thank the man before he could noticed that there was anything amiss.

Space
                                                          The smile immediately faded away as she exit the premises and began heading towards a nearby park. Though Amy mentally congratulate herself for remaining cordial back there, the image of pulling out the knife from her bag and shoving the blade between his ribs had not completely disappeared. She chewed her bottom lips as she inhaled in the sweet aroma of her beverage in attempts to flush the flight-or-fight response out of her system. Due to her work environment she had been exposed to regular human and creatures alike. It was a form of conditioning for herself so she could tolerate them at the slightest when necessary. Despite that they are monsters,regular civilians were more sympathetic to those whose physical appearance resemble them.

SpaceThe park soon appeared in sight as Amy arrived at the location. She immediately made a beeline for one of the benches that lined the trail and plopped herself on it, naturally crossing her legs. “Fair is foul, and foul is fair” the woman recited as she stared at an oak tree while absently mindlessly sipping her beverage. From her peripheral vision, she could see two children playing at the playground and for a moment she wondered what it was like to be blessed with ignorance. She brushed aside the thought when she heard her cell phone ring and her mood soured when she saw the name of the caller. The twenty two year old allowed it to go the voice mail as she distracted herself by watching a squirrel. “I wonder if Deliver us from Evil came out yet” she mused out loud, tipping another sip from her drink.

Out Of Cookies: .

Company:None
      Thought:A horror film would make things better.
      Health: 100%
      Hunger:10%

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
James Gunn
Fangs, Fur, Field goals

The car's headlights shone out across the open road as the end of a rather upbeat song faded into the start of another " I know of a tavern not far from here, Where you can get some mighty fine beer, The company's true and the wenches are pretty..." the man started singing as soon as he recognized the the tune. "What to do with the rest of my night.." the question was in fact rhetorical as he was the only one in the vehicle. With a sigh he shifted into neutral breaking as the light changed to red, he growled gripping the gear shift as the light turned green once more.

He took a deep breath trying to calm his nerves when he picked up a sweet floral scent coming from the back seat of the the early ninety's fox bodied coupe. "How could I forget those...." he glanced over his shoulder noticing that the white flowers had began to open. "I suppose my grandmother can go another day with out them." he kept his eyes on the road from that point on debating on what to do with the rest of the night.

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Usher Damon Runnalls

Shoes attached to legs were popping from underneath a car for a while now, as the owner and her few friends, all in their twenties were gazing with fixed eyes at them, giggling quietly and whispering words. The man didn't pay much of an attention to what any of them were saying, his mind focused upon his current mission. Finally, pulling himself out, his full figure was revealed, his torso covered with only an undershirt, the muscles in his arms revealed, his long shirt top, tied around his waist and falling on the back of his pants, the view making the girls gasp and one even blushed faintly as they attempted to not stare at the man.

The male moved a palm upon his forehead, cleaning some of the sweat and blond locks that stuck to it. he came to the front sit of the driver and turned the key, making the engine growl as it came to life and smearing a grin of pride upon his face. Shutting the door, he put the key in the owner's hand and grinned, "All set and fixed", he said with victory. The woman, smiled in return, "Thank you so much! I was lost without it!", her expression changed slightly into one less innocent, as she briefly moved her hand on his, "How can I thank you enough?". The man sight in his mind, though he chuckled lightly and took his hand away, "You can pay, as everyone else does. That would be most helpful to me". The female, slightly embarrassed rubbed the back of her head, "Oh! Yes of course!". She handed him the money, and while her friends were already entering the car, she winked briefly at him, "Keep the change", and with a quick farewell, drove away, leaving the man to shake his head tiredly before entering inside to drink a cup of coffee that he asked earlier to be set for him.

[ooc: Needs to work on the layout still ^^;;]

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Xavier Randal

'I always smiled...'

Xavier was walking out of class with a slight smile. It was the end of the day for him, and it felt nice to be free from responsibility. He thought over what to do as his phone went off. He pushed a button on his Bluetooth and spoke with a cheerful tone. "Xavier Randal speaking, who am I talk to?"
He sighed as the voice on the other line answered. It was his father again, doing his usual duty of making sure his son was happy. That normally wouldn't be a problem, but Xavier was in a emotional snag. His father was paying for everything, including his recreational activities. Even if he didn't go out and spend money his father would send him at least four hundred dollars a weak. He'd get a lecture if anything more than a hundred was left. He wasn't even sure what to spend it on, but his father kept insisting that once he started spending it would get easier. It didn't though, he felt embarrassed that he was living off his charitable father while everyone else worked their rumps off. He sighed and heard the end of his father's speech. Something about leaving extra money in there for an expensive date and to take the 94 Jeep Wrangler he had out for a spin. Xavior smiled and spoke. "Yes father, I'll waste copious amounts of your hard earned money. Love you bye!"
He hung up before his father could protest his words. He knew his dad wouldn't call back. He had ended it with the words that said everything. Xavier actually paused his walk as he thought over one of his father's requests. Expensive date...Where the hell was he going to find a date!? Xavier shook it off and returned to walking. He'd figure something as he walked. Hell maybe he'd run into an attractive girl looking for something to do.

'...because I never wanted you to frown.'

Company: Nobody
Mood: Cheerful
OOC: WOOHOO! FIRST POST!

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
                        User Image
User Image

⋗ ⋗ ⋗ YOU'RE THE THIEF OF INNOCENCE.... YOU'RE A TAINTED CHERRY TREE ⋖ ⋖ ⋖
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

COLDxxH A N D SxxANDxxAxxxxOFxxS T O N E
YOU'RExxAxxMIDASxxINxxR E V E R S E ←
YOU'RExxTHExxK I N G ♕xxOFxx{ P A I N }xxANDxxH U R T
ANDxxTHExxS T A R S ✩xxTURNxxINTOxxF I R E
ANDxxTHExxR O S E S ❀xxCHANGExxFROMxxR E DxxTOxxB L A C K

XXX══════════════════════════════════════

Brooklynn whimpered as she stopped at the corner. She was never going to make it and now she was a sweaty panting hot mess. Inwardly she groaned as her finger fumbled to mash the walk sign. "Come on.... Come on!" Brooklynn pleaded wanting the light to hurry up and change. All the young woman had to do was make it through the lights, through a parkette, and then down a side street and she'd be at her destination. Brooklynn looked at her phone and her heart sank a little. There was no way to make it, even if the light magically changed there wouldn't be a hope in hell. As the hand began to flash signalling it wasn't almost her turn Brooklynn closed her eyes. Her body leaned forward and she rested her head against the light poll. Now she had a dilemma on her hand, skip the movie or sneak in late.

══════════════════════════════════════XXX
YOUXXENCOURAGEXXMYXXD E S I R E
THENXXYOUXXPUTXXTHEXXA R R O WXXINXXMYXXB A C K

OOC: "..." XXLOCATION: ROAMING THE STREETS

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

For a moment, all noise produced was muffled, as though the whole world was under a deep blanket. Thick. And very, very wet.
She pushed forward, slicing gracefully, her eyes fixed upon her goal until her palm finally touched the slick tile, and bursted through the water surface with a gasp, oxygen filling her lungs, the sounds returning immediately, as well as a loud sound of wistle following a shout of the man standing near by the pool announcing, "Dawn first place! Mina second and Riley third!", causing the girl to grin brightly and to her teammates join her seconds later congratulating her.

After a quick talk with the coach about the practice, they were dismissed and went to the showers together, the ginger haired girl, her color recognized even when wet, joined her friends, smiles and laughs everywhere. Not long after she finished getting clean and dressed, droplets still falling upon the back of her top from her hair and red sneakers to her legs, she waved them goodbye, her bag upon a single shoulder and left to make her way home by foot.

While walking, she pulled out her phone and dogged her bag for her headphones, though once she didn't find them, she fixed her bag back in place, and with a quick fiddling with her phone, let her music list erupt from the speaker and put it in the pocket of her trousers. As she want in the street, hearing the song, "Counting Stars", the latest one to catch her attention, she began singing along with the lyrics, and anyone whom there eyes met with her, would receive a shining smile as she moved on with no care in the world.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[Oh Oh Cookies!: Gasp! You lied!?! How could you do that Rose??? *sniff sniff*]

Anxious Explorer

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

With: N/A XX Where: On her way to work XX Mood: Happy, Content, In a good mood
                                                  ________________________________________________

Waking up a bit later then she had hoped for, the snowy white haired female turned around in bed and stared at the ceiling with crimson eyes. Not a morning person, nor a day person at all, due to being a vampire she huffed out a breath of air and rubbed her eyes with the palms of her hands. Sitting up and pulling away the covers she got out of bed and started get ready, in the end her hair was as neat looking as it could get, her clothes were dark and she sported a large sweater with a very large hood to hide as much of her face as she could from the sun rays. Approaching one of the windows in her small apartment, it was covered with a large garbage bag, pinned there by nails and thumbtacks, sloppy job it was but it was good enough to keep it plastered on the wall and covering the window. Reaching over and gently peeling back the bottom so that she could possibly peek out and see what kind of weather it was, a sun ray shined through, singeing her finger tips. Yelping she pulled back quickly and retreated on the other side of the room in a second.

Sucking on her fingertips, they burned a little but nothing terrible, they would heal, especially when she fed. Elizabeth glared at the window, her normally dull crimson eyes glowed a bright red, "Damn sun." She kicked the wall, puncturing a hole in the drywall. Staring at it she sighed heavily, "I'll have to fix that..." Turning her back on it, she walked over to where her kitchen was, the small fridge plugged into the wall, the two chairs and pull out table, the tiny space of cupboards with a sink and another window covered by a garbage bag. Approaching the fridge she opened it, staring at the contents, there were three blood bags she had collected not too long ago from a group of her own kind. Sodas and other little foods were in there, grabbing a blood bag she clutched it in her slender pale hand. The group had broken into a hospital late at night, being vampires had it's advantages because they hadn't been caught, they stole a pretty great amount of blood bags for everyone who needed them, including herself.

Elizabeth smirked at the thought, sitting down on a chair and propping her feet up on the table edge, she tore off the top part and started to drink. It was cold but still delicious. Better than nothing. Drinking some more she relaxed and could feel her fingertips tingling as they healed up. Glancing up with glowing red eyes at the wall clock nearby, she still had time before heading to work, she was working the evening shift today, it was a perfect time for her, the sun would be either gone or setting when she arrived. Draining the blood bag and disposing of it in a trashcan underneath the sink she grabbed her shoulder bag, slinging it across herself and making sure she had everything she needed before leaving. Approaching her door she pulled on her boots, tying them and exiting. Locking the door, she turned around only to be face to face with one of her neighbors. Her now dull crimson eyes stared into green ones, "Can I help you?" She asked the older lady who stared at her before grinning, revealing a pair of yellow teeth, "Good morning." Was all she replied with before scampering off to her own door. Watching her go, she shivered, some people were quite creepy these days.

Exiting the building with her hood up she wasn't too sure of where she was going, but then a book store was nearby, she had stopped in the other night and spotted some interesting books, she had been polite and told the perk in charge of the store that she would possibly come back for some another day. Today could be that day. She had money so it was worth it, books seemed to take her mind of things these days. Walking down a street, head down, hood up, she didn't try to bring any attention to herself. The sun wasn't as up as she thought it was going to be. She didn't chance putting her hood down but she did look up a bit. Looking around and seeing that the bookstore was across the street from where she was, she looked both ways before crossing and reaching the doors. Entering quietly she crept the shelves and found a few for a decent price, stacking them in her arms she went up to the cashier and paid for them. Stepping out she felt good today, bought something to entertain herself instead of hunting down human blood bags themselves in the night time. Letting out a small chuckle, "I'll probably still do that."

Walking out with a bag of books she was happy, content, truly in a good mood, the sun seemed to be still up but not as bright, it was a good day. Looking around at people passing her, they paid little attention to her. All in their little personal bubble. Stopping in a little shop and checking the time, she still had an hour to go before work, but she figured why not start heading out there. Walking some more, she paid little attention to the people around her and they paid little attention to her, making her way down a sidewalk, passing so many people, figuring since it was getting closer to the end of the day people were getting out of work and heading home. It was funny, because she was doing the opposite, she had come from home and was heading to work.

(occ: SO SORRY for not posting until now, had a few things come up, but here's my post! If anyone wants to bump into Elizabeth, go ahead!)

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
James Gunn
Fangs, Fur, Field goals

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jame's sighed as he slowed to another stoplight, he didn't have anything planned but all of the red lights were enough to put a damper on his mood. The stop light was taking longer then the last one, drumming on his steering wheel he glanced over at the woman leaning against the lamp pole. He blinked several times recognizing the girl, she had tried out for the football team when he first started coaching. She wasn't half bad, but the senior coach and school board had decided that she was not going to play. He rolled down the passenger window "Brooklyn? Is that you? Are you alright?" she looked out of breath and he could see the shimmer of sweat under the street light.

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
                        User Image
User Image

⋗ ⋗ ⋗ YOU'RE THE THIEF OF INNOCENCE.... YOU'RE A TAINTED CHERRY TREE ⋖ ⋖ ⋖
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

COLDxxH A N D SxxANDxxAxxxxOFxxS T O N E
YOU'RExxAxxMIDASxxINxxR E V E R S E ←
YOU'RExxTHExxK I N G ♕xxOFxx{ P A I N }xxANDxxH U R T
ANDxxTHExxS T A R S ✩xxTURNxxINTOxxF I R E
ANDxxTHExxR O S E S ❀xxCHANGExxFROMxxR E DxxTOxxB L A C K

XXX══════════════════════════════════════

Brooklynn was a little relieved when the light finally decided to change. It was one less obstacle in her way. She was still stuck though. Brooklynn had no idea what she was going to do. Her sisters wouldn't be too worried or they would have been calling her. So they either got entranced by the movie or they figured she was late. "Ugh." The sound of someone calling her name caused Brooklynn to look sideways. Her head did not remove itself form the poll however, she was too tired for that. It took her a moment to figure out who was talking to her. The low lighting didn't help the man much. Carefully Brooklynn bent down to get a better angle of his face. She stared at him for a few moments, trying to wrack her brain. She knew him but his name was escaping her. Instead of addressing him right away she nodded gently. "Just out of breath." She sighed giving him a goofy embarrassed grin.

══════════════════════════════════════XXX
YOUXXENCOURAGEXXMYXXD E S I R E
THENXXYOUXXPUTXXTHEXXA R R O WXXINXXMYXXB A C K

OOC: "..." XXLOCATION: ROAMING THE STREETS
Tomthetank

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Xavier Randal

'I always smiled...'

Xavier was walking down the street staring at the shops that passed by. He thought over how to spend the extra cash his father gave him. He could always go to a bar and pick up some girl. A quick trip to an expensive dinner and the movies. He'd be clear of his father's irritation, and the drunk girl would probably just consider it an adventure. No, he didn't want to go through the effort of trying to find a non-idiotic drunk girl. He saw something that caught his eyes as he walked, a sprinting girl. Temptation and curiosity made him want to chase, but he bumped into somebody in his distracted state. He turned quickly and spoke. "Sorry about that. I saw something odd, even for this city."
He stood between the sun and the hooded figure. He noted several key things about this figure. It was female with pretty white hair. She seemed to love the darkness as she kept her face hidden in the shadows of her hood. She also seemed to be alone. Some odd urge inside him kicked in and he spoke. "You look like you're alone. Would you like some company as you walk to where ever your path ends?"
He himself looked harmless in his cargo pants and grey hoody with a black messenger bag full of school supplies. His words would probably make her laugh at his odd formality. Something that came from his love of fantasy books.

'...because I never wanted you to frown.'

Company: Elizabeth
Mood: Cheerful

swimpools

Anxious Explorer

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

With: Guy XX Where: On her way to work XX Mood: Unsure, Calm, Shy
                                                  ________________________________________________

Elizabeth had pulled her attention away from the people around her and focused on the shops she was passing, some of them weren't really to her interest but some of them made her stop and take a mental note of trying remember this shop for later times. Turning to keep walking she accidentally bumped into someone who was also turning. Feeling embarrassed for bumping into someone, realizing that the person she had bumped into was a guy she felt her cheeks feel hot with more embarrassment, hearing him apologize she smiled politely, "It's my fault, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." Looking up she kept the shadows covering her face from her hood, rather not freaking him out by her crimson eyes. Some people believed that she was just born that way, technically she was, her eyes only turned bright red when she was feeding or about to feed.

She was surprised when he asked her if she wanted company to wherever she was going, smiling she liked the way he had said that, interesting and different. Even though this guy was a complete stranger she figured why not, worst case scenario he ends up in some alleyway with a concussion. Shrugging she looked at the guy, "Sure, that would be...nice." She said. Looking at the guy he looked harmless, literally harmless. Something she envied about humans, vampires always had certain traits that pointed them out. Where humans just looked like..well..humans.

Beginning to walk she wasn't sure what to say, not exactly the best at conversation starters she spoke up though, figured why the hell not, "So um, I'm Elizabeth, nice to meet you." Standing in the shadows of the building she was temporarily protected from the sun. Slipping off her hood and letting out a breath of relief. Blinking her crimson eyes she glanced over at the male wondering if he would notice her eyes or just freak out and run away.

Approaching her work place she stood at the doors and smiled a bit shyly, "So um. Thanks for walking me here." Looking at him with her crimson eyes she glanced toward the building, "I work here. Well at least I think this is my shift." Nodding, she tried to figure out what else to say, she wasn't good with talking to humans, she usually kept to herself, because she might make a mistake and blow her cover. "I never caught..your name?" Looking up at him she waited for response.

ReaperBones

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces