• Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

XXX[ Blood ] [ Apple ]XXX

cяεαтε∂ вч: Random-man-will and blackrose37
ιηsριяε∂ вч: An old RP by Random-man-will and blackrose37
ρɧoтos Ғяoɱ: Deviantart and Photobucket
cυяяεηтℓч: We're OPEN and NOT ACCEPTING please feel free to PM me your questions
Țʏρε: A Fantasy, Modern, Semi-Literate RP

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

User Image User Image User Image

THE STORY
x
Throughout all of history humanity has had a love affair with objects of fear. Vampires and werewolves have been known to toy with the darkest regions of a human's primal desires. Despite the natural fear of such creatures, some humans were more forward thinking. Some brave and open souls actually attempted to make bonds with these creatures and befriend them. Some fell in love with each other, while others found common ground, and a few poor souls found nothing but despair.
Today, such creatures have decreased greatly in numbers. It is almost impossible for one of these mythical beasts to survive without a human companion from whom to draw blood. Unfortunately, the common need for blood does not stop the fighting between these various groups, nor does it help the relationships between them and humanity.
If you are a demon you find yourself in need of a human counterpart. They may be willing or they may not. You may be kind but you may also be demanding. You do not care what the cost is. You need their blood to survive and with a war brewing between the species you'll need to make one soon.
If you find yourself a human you have no idea of the war around you. Vampires and werewolves are nothing but stories. If one approached you it is likely you would not believe them, you'd also likely be very afraid afraid.

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

RULES
x
- Obey Gaia ToS
- No Godmodding or power playing.
- Romance is encouraged, but keep things PG-13. Time skip when needed, we do not encourage taking it to PMs.
- This is a literate RP so no one liners, but you don't need to write us a book either. No texting eg. hey u look gr8 2nite
- There needs to be at least one human for every creature
- There is a maximum of two creatures for every human
- If you are a human who is a companion for more than one mythical creature, you can not start personal relationships with them eg. marriage
- Be creative, do not draw from other sources of vampire lore or werewolf lore until you have exhausted all forms of ideas yourself. If you immediately reference any famous works of such creatures you will not be accepted (Twilight fanatics, this is your warning, if you want help formulating a character just talk to me through private message)
- Do not stop posting without informing me first through a private message, if you merely post it in the RP without informing me directly you will still be dropped from the RP
- If the human/creature you are a companion to dies, you are allowed to become the companion of another person
- You can break off a companionship between someone you are currently a companion to in order to start a companionship with someone else, but it isn't encouraged

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

VAMPIRE CHARACTERISTICS
x
- They need to drink blood daily.
- They can consume anything aside from blood with no negative effects but if they do not drink blood they will become violently ill and eventually die.
- If they form a companionship with a human, that human will magically gain a much faster blood regeneration rate.
- They die in direct sunlight unless they have awaken their inner power. I will decide if and when this happens
- They can do certain things to prevent death by sun. Although sun block works surprisingly well to prevent Vampires from dying in direct sunlight.
- For the most part they despise humans.
- The believe in their own superiority, although they are humble enough to admit their flaws.
- They have both above average magical abilities and above average physical strength.
- They loathe werewolves.

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

WEREWOLF CHARACTERISTICS
x
- They need to drink blood monthly.
- They can only transform during the full moon or during very special circumstances.
- They are horrible at using magic but have the best physical strength out of all creatures.
- They are negatively affected by the plant Wolfsbane and can die from it if overexposed to it.
- They are positively affected by the plant Moonflower and can transform even during a new moon if they ingest one pound of the plant. If they ingest that same pound during a full moon, do not anger them.
- They loathe Vampires.
- They feel no superiority to humans even though their pride can be a bit annoying.

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

HUMAN CHARACTERISTICS
x
- Tend to be afraid of all forms of monsters, though their trust can be earned in all sorts of ways
- They are the weakest of all beings, although they can improve their power both physically and magically if they work hard enough I will be the judge of when and if this applies to your character
- They often tend to be powerless against those they make pacts with, though that doesn't mean they don't enjoy it
- Are the only creatures who use specialized weapons such as guns, other creatures see themselves as above such weaponry

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

HUNTER CHARACTERISTICS
x
- Come from a long line of Privileged Humans (Family with Government Ties/Influence)
- Are specially trained in multiple fighting styles
- They are faster than civilian humans and stronger
- They posses a sixth sense of sorts that enables them to detect 'Creatures'.
- Pacts can be formed with them but a Hunter is NEVER willing.
- Hunters can NOT be romantic interests of Creatures... However they can be seduced and manipulated by Creatures.

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

SKELETON
x
* Please send a copy of your profile to blackrose37 with the title of your character's species

[imgright]INCERT LINK HERE -- Crop to roughly 225x350[/imgright]
[align=center][b][color=color2]{[/color][/b] [size=16][color=color1]FIRST NAME[/color][/size] [b][color=color2]×[/color][/b] [size=16][color=color1]LAST NAME[/color][/size] [b][color=color2]}[/color][/b]
[/align]
[size=10][align=right][color=color1]⋗⋗⋗[/color][url=Link to full picutre][size=10]-characters catch phrase-[/size][/url][color=color1]⋖⋖⋖[/color][/align][color=white]XXX[/color]
[color=color1]There are[/color] [b]((AGE))[/b] [color=color1]candles on my cake[/color]
[color=color1]It's rather obvious that I'm a[/color] [b]((SEX))[/b]
[color=color1]I find I'm most attracted to[/color] [b]((ORIENTATION))[/b]
[color=color1]You can normally find me busting my tail at[/color] [b]((JOB))[/b]
[color=color1]Be amazed by my magic tricks:[/color] [b]((POWERS - these must be 'realistic' to your character, for human's this can be SKILLS))[/b]
[color=color1]What courses through my veins:[/color] [b]((BLOOD TYPE))[/b] - for human's
[color=color1]My choice of poison:[/color] [b]((BLOOD TYPE))[/b] - for demons
[color=color1]My life is like a written book, but most don't know[/color] [b]((EXTRA tid bits Fears/likes/dislikes))[/b]
[color=color1]My history is odd, but since you're listening:[/color] [b]((Brief BIO (I'm looking for between one paragraph and six paragraphs) ))[/b]
[color=color1]Under my jacket you'll find:[/color] [b]((WEAPONS your character may be carrying. Make it realistic. Human's could carry a hand gun, tazer, knife, ect... Not huge shot runs, riffles, ect... Mythical creatures may carry melee weaponry, bows and arrows and throwing weapons, ect... ))[/b]
[color=color1]I'm controlled by a god/goddess ((pick one)) named[/color] [b]((USER))[/b][/color][/size]

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

CONTRACTS
x

X
X
X

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

PROFILES

Tomthetank - Werewolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
{ Joseph × Gunn }

⋗⋗⋗Run run as fast as you can, You can't catch me i'm the gingerbread man.⋖⋖⋖XXX

There are Twenty-four candles on my cake
It's rather obvious that I'm a Male
I find I'm most attracted to Heterosexual
You can normally find me busting my tail at Gunn's Engraving
Be amazed by my magic tricks: I've got a mean poker face, I can lift quite a bit, and would you believe I am a darn good tracker?
My choice of poison: B+
My life is like a written book, but most don't know
A good book; Nothing like a book about ancient gods and heroes
Pretty girls; Do I need to elaborate
Football; Nothing like smashing into someone as you inch down the field and beat 'em

Dislikes:
Liar's; If you cant tell the truth how can I trust you
Vampire's; filthy disgusting things
Apples: I like the flavor just not the fruit
Fish: It just smells funny

My history is odd, but since you're listening: Let me start off by saying I never meet my birth parents, some kind of accident or mom died and dad couldn't go on with out her, what ever I never knew them and my grandparents were kind enough to raise me on their own .In school I was a typical jock, you know had to always play a sport date that annoying skinny girl with no personality but large "assets", wear my varsity jacket everywhere. After high school instead of going off to college and all that jazz I decided to stay in town and work in my grand dads engraving shop.

Everything was perfect, but sadly that never lasts we had a rather strange order from and older man from out of town. It was to be a personalized cane with the handle formed to the head of a wolf and his name engraved in silver along the side, well I finished it a day ahead of schedule and was rather proud of the work.

I went to deliver and the moon was so bright that night you think I would have seen that damn dog before it bit me. Don't worry I made sure I'd be the last one it ever attacked, strange though after that I never saw that old man after that.

Under my jacket you'll find: Eh I was never a fan of weapon's, but I punch, kick, tackle, bite you know anything to win
I'm controlled by a god named Tomthetank

Lars Jager - Werewolf

User Image

{ Lars × VonWolff }

⋗⋗⋗Drive the calamity⋖⋖⋖
XXX

There are ((24)) candles on my cake
I find I'm most attracted to Females
You can normally find me busting my tail at Assassination
Be amazed by my magic tricks: Would you believe that i'm stronger and faster then the average werewolf? Great at concealing my own presence

My choice of poison: AB-
Fears- He's not a big fan of doctors of any sort, hate's hospitals
Likes- Women, killing people, rare blood types, flirting
Dislikes-Hospital's, vampires, drugs

My history is odd, but since you're listening: Lar's grew up in Germany as a child, he was an orphan at the time until he was taken in by an extremely wealthy house hold that had been around for centuries, and it was there that he began to learn the ways of the world, including the art of defending himself. As he grew older his martial art's training slowly began to change to something more offensive, this is the time he also began to notice he was different then the people that were caring for him in several ways. But he was grateful so he never questioned anything or told any of his school mates about the training he was going through. When he was of age his foster parent's told him that they were training him to become an Assassin and that they knew what he was, and loved him even more for it. They taught him how to control the beast that was inside of him and how to hone his skills for their bettering. When Lar's was ready to leave the household to do what he was taught and studied for so many years their was a grave incident at the household, they were attacked by a rival company, burning down his house and killing off his family member's, Lar's was left to die. He slowly made his way to civilization, hitching ride's and using his contacts to try the people responsible for killing his family.
Under my jacket you'll find: A ceremonial knife, along with throwing knives
I'm controlled by a god named Lars Jager

Snowyfoxs - Hunter
User Image
{ Amy × Cevelt }

⋗⋗⋗I pride myself to be several rungs above the average feline.⋖⋖⋖
XXX

There are twenty two candles on my cake
It's rather obvious that I'm a Female
I find I'm most attracted to Males, but I could make exceptions.
You can normally find me busting my tail at Barista at the local coffee shop
Be amazed by my magic tricks: Photographic(near perfect) memory and she is faster/stronger than the average human of her physique.
What courses through my veins: A+
My life is like a written book, but most don't know She is fond of horror movies, maraschino cherries, tidiness and rainy days, but has never been a fan of spicy food, loud music and deceivers.
My history is odd, but since you're listening: As a hunter, it is not unusual that Amy hailed from a privilege family that bore strong ties to politics. At a young age, Amy undergo both physical and mental training to create a perfect little "hunter" even though she was not entirely aware of the reason behind her training at that time. Her parents only told her that as the heir to the Cevelt's lineage, she needs to be strong both mentally and physically. Because of the nonexistent childhood and how she was raised, she was forced to become an adult by the age of eight.

As Amy approaches the age of puberty, she was given more freedom to do as she please. Instead of being taught by tutors hired by her parents, she was allowed to enter highschool though it was a private one meant mainly for the Elites or those who could afford it. It was also where she encounter others like her, "Hunters" as they were called. The myths regarding creatures that were spoon fed to her when she was a child did not seem like nightmare inducing bedtime stories anymore.

Flash forward a few years later and Amy is working as a barista the local coffee shop. Despite all the other opportunities that was available to someone of her caliber and that it wasn't necessary for her to work, she could be found behind the counter creating a drink. Her parents had temporarily left the female alone with that the assurance that was it a phase that all young adults underwent before they assume responsibility for their role. The twenty-two year old on the other hand, who knows what could be going through her mind.

Under my jacket you'll find: A hand gun and a knife, but bare fist works as well.
I'm controlled by a goddess named Snowyfoxs

blackrose37 - Human

User Image
{ Brooklynn × Clarkson }

⋗⋗⋗You're the thief of innocence... You're a tainted cherry tree⋖⋖⋖
XXX

There are Eight-teen candles on my cake
I find I'm most attracted to Bi-sexual
You can normally find me busting my tail at Sales Rep at a vintage record dealers
Be amazed by my magic tricks: I have an eye for details, and I usually remember them too.
What courses through my veins: O-
My life is like a written book, but most don't know I like sweets, I also love stuffs... I have an entire bed filled with them. I'm not a big fan of storms but like rainy days. They are good for curling up and napping. I absolutely hate spiders, coconut, and rodents of all kinds... Including squirrels!
My history is odd, but since you're listening: I'm the youngest of three girls. When I was born dad wanted a boy, but he got stuck with me. He really tried hard to push me towards the more boyish things but it didn't work out so well for him. I love my skirts and dresses but because of dads pushing I'm not afraid to get my hands messy. I've always liked my mom but I'm a daddy's girl. My childhood was pretty normal, nothing really to say. I've just moved out of my parents house and have a small loft apartment.
Under my jacket you'll find: lint... And maybe a plastic spork... Oh wait! I also have pepper spray!
I'm controlled by a goddess named blackrose37

Swimpools - Vampire
User Image
{ ELIZABETH × FREDERICK }

⋗⋗⋗I'm not the monster you think I am. Or am I?⋖⋖⋖
XXX

There are 23 candles on my cake
It's rather obvious that I'm a female
You can normally find me busting my tail at grocery store as a cashier
Be amazed by my magic tricks: Speed and strength along with a touch of telepathy
My choice of poison: A-
My life is like a written book, but most don't know that I like chocolate, rainy weather, dark places and piano. Absolutely dislikes insects, giant dogs, fire, sour foods
My history is odd, but since you're listening: She doesn't remember too much of her past but she knows that she was at least ten when she was bitten and changed from human to vampire. Her parents disowned her immediately and she was forced to run away forever. Life was rough and a lot of it was involved in crimes. Stealing and running from the police and hunters, stealing blood from sleeping humans when she could. Growing up around small clusters of her own kind, not staying in one place too much because she didn't want to pull attention to herself nor others around her.
Trying to settle down in a small place and start a little life for herself. Becoming a cashier at a grocery store and disguising herself as a human. Nothing too crazy has happened, but really, anything can happen, life is full of surprises. One day could be a fine and normal day, the next could be full of running away from a hunter or some other danger.

Under my jacket you'll find: Two knives
I'm controlled by a goddess named swimpools

Dark_Mokuna - Werewolf

User Image
{ Usher Damon × Runnalls }

⋗⋗⋗No staring, no touching and not even thinking on my little sister!⋖⋖⋖
XXX

There are 23 candles on my cake
I find I'm most attracted to Gay
You can normally find me busting my tail at The Busted Knuckle Garage
Be amazed by my magic tricks: I'm skilled with fixing almost any kind of motor vehicles, and knows how to play a classic guitar.
My choice of poison: A+
My life is like a written book, but most don't know I love my sister and would do anything for her and would protect her no matter what. I'm sucker for cars and the such and playing around with guys. You better not tell anyone, but I enjoy playing a classical guitar, singing and writing song but only Dawn knows that.
My history is odd, but since you're listening: I can barely remember the time when my family had been anything similar to normal. Maybe that is the reason that had draw me so close to my baby sister. It was a long painful and exhausting process to all of those involved until the day my parents had finally divorced. Even so, it had taken two years before we were finally moved to live with or grandmother from mom's side. My relationship with my parents was never the best, but after discovering my affection towards boy's rather than girls and a followed argument, we lost touch. Even things I do know of any of them currently, are only what I hear once in awhile from Dawn when they are calling, though truthfully I couldn't care less.

Two years ago, my life had took a change that never even in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that. Dawn and I were jogging when I heard a sudden growl. When I looked back I saw a huge wolf. Though I kept us both calm, it still decided to chase us. Dawn fell and as I saw it ready to pounce her I took the hit instead, and was bit by it. After managing to release myself we both ran away, though oddly enough I realized afterwards it didn't follow. Once I realized the real circumstances of this bite, I thought of leaving so as not to scare my sister or worse. Eventually I stayed though I never told her anything about it. I don't even want to thing what would happen if she finds that out...

Under my jacket you'll find: Before I turned I carried around a knife just in case, now I'm carrying more out of habit rather then any real reason.
I'm controlled by a goddess named Dark_Mokuna

Dark_Mokuna - Human

User Image
{ Dawn Summer × Runnalls }

⋗⋗⋗
You got an ice-cream so share it maybe~⋖⋖⋖
XXX

There are 18 candles on my cake
You can normally find me busting my tail at High-School
Be amazed by my magic tricks: I'm a really good swimmer and not bad with cooking
What courses through my veins: O+
My life is like a written book, but most don't know My brother is the most important person to me in the whole world! I also love pineapples and there isn't a better ice-cream than vanilla with cookies~ I really hate horror movies and it's not that I don't like, I'm just.... not a big fan. As for the dark, as long as I'm with someone else then all is well.
My history is odd, but since you're listening: My parents got divorced when I was 8. It turned to a good thing cause I moved to love with grandma and Usher. My parents aren't bad people, but it wasn't exactly the most fun experience having to live with them. She loved and cared for the both of us so it was very unfortunate when she passed away as I turned 16. Grandma was also a wise person, and seeing as moving out of our original home did good to my brother and me, she inherited the house to Ash, and we live there to this day. I love living with big brother, and most of the time it's very amusing, but things happen sometimes.
When I was younger, I was fine around most kind of pets including dogs and the such, but two years ago we were attacked when we went on a jog, as we tend to do often, by a huge dog or a wolf. Usher got hurt protecting me, and ever since then I become very nervous and anxious around them.

Under my jacket you'll find: Ash was really persistent on me having something to protect myself so eventually we settled on a tazer, though luckily didn't use yet
I'm controlled by a goddess named Dark_Mokuna

ReaperBones - Human

User Image
{ Xavier × Randal }

⋗⋗⋗-characters catch phrase-⋖⋖⋖
XXX

There are 22 candles on my cake
I find I'm most attracted to Heterosexual physical attraction, pansexual emotional attraction
You can normally find me busting my tail at College Student
Be amazed by my magic tricks: Skilled mechanic and programmer.
Skilled marksman
Decent brawler

What courses through my veins: O- - for human's
He is extremely caring even for strangers. Lacks the ability to hate most people
Is a bit embarrassed by the fact that his father is paying for him.
Has an extreme hatred for anybody who cause pain to others.

My history is odd, but since you're listening: Xavier has had a pretty normal life, all things considered. His father owns one of the biggest robotics company, Randal's Robotics, which produces everything from military grade equipment to household helpers. He went to a public school for elementary and middle school to see the other side of life. That's where he saw the cruelty of humans but also the effect of kindness. He became a bit of a vigilante in the school by beating up the bullies. He never learned any formal side of fist fighting aside from brawling and grappling. After middle school he finished his education in a private school. His reputation for beating up bullies kept the high and mighty rich kids in fear of him. During his time in private school his father began teaching him marksman skills and even hired a couple private instructors. He soon became a competition level shooter winning several rewards. After graduating school, his father sent him to the best college in town. He's now there getting every degree he needs to begin his career in his father's company. Xavier has nothing against joining his father's company, he does dislike the fact that his father is paying for everything.
Under my jacket you'll find: An M1911 with laser sight, a 26 inch expandable baton, and a spring-loaded pocket knife
I'm controlled by a god named ReaperBones

U n d r a w n - Werewolf

User Image
{ CHASE × IRWIN }

For people like you, and horrors like me.
XXX

There are 25 candles on my cake.
                                It's rather obvious that I'm a male.
                                I find I'm most attracted to anything I can stick my d**k in.
                                You can normally find me busting my tail at drug dealing.
                                Be amazed by my magic tricks: my blood clots rock hard, enhanced athleticism for an hour or two after drinking blood, able to change a few body parts during specific moon cycles.
                                My choice of poison: i can't tell the goddamn difference.
                                My life is like a written book, but most don't know My body aches when the full moon is near, and I hate those times of the month. I also have a weak spot for people who remind me of my best friend, who died three years back.
                                My history is odd, but since you're listening: My whole life has been one jumbled wreck on account of my race. I grew up in the outskirts of a city with my father raising me. He was a pureblood werewolf and my mother was his play toy. He messed around with her for years and... To be honest I'm not completely sure what ended up happening to the woman. Anyways, my father could never seem to wrap his head around what in the hell I was and he wasn't the only one, growing up I couldn't really find anyone I related to. So, I began wandering the streets and getting into all sorts of trouble with the local street rats... Who over time became gang members. I was always dabbling in that life. Selling drugs, transporting weapons, being an ally. In return I always had money, protection, and a place I belonged. I'd never been an official member of the gang but I've always had friends and connections to the gang world. It's always a chaotic mess around me. But who the hell wants their life to be in order anyways?
                                Under my jacket you'll find: a boxcutter.
                                I'm controlled by a god named U n d r a w n

en-pointe off-balance - Human
User Image
{ ELLIOT × BUCKNER }

⋗⋗⋗"Life isn’t just a sequence of waiting for things to be done."⋖⋖⋖
XXX

There are 24 candles on my cake
It's rather obvious that I'm a man.
I find I'm most attracted to men and women.
You can normally find me busting my tail at the studio, where I work as a graphic designer.
Be amazed by my magic tricks: typography and color theory... I've also dabbled in a bit of programming and web design, but I'm entirely self-taught and my code is always riddled with flaws. I used to be a runner, but I've fallen a bit out of practice, so my endurance kind of sucks now.
What courses through my veins: A
My life is like a written book, but most don't know I like coffee and tea, although I tend to drink a lot of really, really crappy coffee when I'm working late, so sometimes a really good chai latte feels like... like it's more like a treat? I feel really weak and sleepy when it's hot, so I like to keep my room kind of cold. Lucky for me, my 'office' is always freezing. More of a night owl than a morning person, but I have more energy early in the morning or late at night than I ever do in the afternoon. I like horror movies and romances, but I've been watching more of the latter since I started living alone.
My history is odd, but since you're listening: There's not much to say, really. I grew up in a nice home, with good, supportive-but-stern parents, two sisters - one older, one younger - and a dog. My grandma came to live with us when I was pretty young, and died while I was in college. I'm half-asian, on my mom's side. Her parents are from szechuan, and I still have some extended family there. My mandarin sucks - I can only speak it, not write it, and I have the grammar of a preschooler with the accent of a white person. Kind of embarrassing. Anyway, I went to an art school, got a degree in graphic design, got a job. That's my life now. I live paycheck-to-paycheck, spend almost every hour of every day drawing or sleeping, I make juuuust enough money to pay for my rent and bills, especially for my phone and wifi. Maybe when I have more time, I'll start doing a webcomic. I don't know. I'm up for whatever, wherever life takes me.
Under my jacket you'll find: Uh, I started carrying a little thing of pepper spray when I moved into my apartment. It's an okay neighborhood, but, y'know.. I'm not that strong, or tall, and I don't want to get mugged. I've got a swiss army knife on my keychain, but I don't really know how to fight someone with it? And I don't even think I would want to...
I'm controlled by a goddess named en-pointe off-balance

Nell Batolli - Hunter
User Image
{ Teresa × Sinclaire }

⋗⋗⋗Don't underestimate me. I might look human, but I'm just as dangerous.⋖⋖⋖
XXX

There are 27 candles on my cake
I find I'm most attracted to Men, but in this profession, relationships don't happen.
You can normally find me busting my tail at Lady Luck's Bar as a bar back.
Be amazed by my magic tricks: Other than the fact she is faster and stronger than most humans, is often able to get away with her almost parkour techniques, knows various hand to hand fighting styles, she tends to always know her surroundings. She also tends to pick up well on peoples intentions along with her detect beasties... or maybe that's just her paranoia.
What courses through my veins: B-
My life is like a written book, but most don't know Due to the fact she has been raised in a long line of hunters, Teresa is a bit.. paranoid, even of humans. So she has a slight fear of letting anyone too close to her... plus she has a slight fear of needles, even though she will deny it. There isn't a lot of things she likes other than guns, testing new hunting tricks, and staying alive. She also has a habit of smoking when nervous/stressed out.
My history is odd, but since you're listening: Like most hunters, Teresa grew up in a prominent hunter bloodline, one that was more associated with the law enforcements. The Sinclaires were more well known in the hunter society due to the fact they were more of the inventors, often experimenting with unruly vampires and werewolves, finding new ways to make a hunter life easier. And because the family was more well known, pressure was placed on the girl when she was young so she could live up to the Sinclaire name. From a young age, she had to study for many hours, train hard, and by the age of 13, Teresa was a deadly weapon.

For years, life was rather normal as could be for a girl who had no friends, but was out taking out lower classed supernaturals. In her career, it wasn't good for her to get close to anyone, due to the fact they could be used against her, and when she hit her teenage years, boys were more intimidated by her. Most of her time was delving into training, and soon enough, she fit right into the Sinclaire name. She's built up quite the reputation and has recently moved into the new town, and took up a job at her uncles bar, Lady Luck... of course, that is, to cover up her other job of slaying.

Under my jacket you'll find: Under the jacket that she tends to wear, she has twin pistols (which fit snugly under her arms in a nifty arm holster) that always have bullets in the chamber, and has a simple cross body bag on her at all times, which she calls her bag of tricks. Even though it looks like a normal bag, if one peered into it, it would deem... odd by others. In the bag, she has special holders to hold random items like, two small lever resealable jars, one of of powdered garlic, the other crushed wolfsbane, a small spray bottle of holy water, two vials of 'just in case' holy water, two extra clips of silver bullets, and a retractable/extendable silver stake.
I'm controlled by a goddess named Nell Batolli

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

RESERVED

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points