Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZanaLyrander

Dominum omnes gentes, omnia vides...

User Image
The Crosskeeper
Father Benedict Blake

Benedict inclined his head. "I understand. And of course it is - the spare room's through the vestry, up the spiral stairs and to the left. Here, a key for a key - " he said, handing her his spare keys for the cathedral doors.

"There are alarms in every room, and they'll alert me to anyone breaking in. Oh, and another thing - the cathedral is sanctified ground. A lot of the meta-humans around Blaque city possess dark or supernatural abilities; these won't work inside the cathedral walls. The bedrooms have Solomon Cages in their walls, which complete upon a locking of the doors - they will completely bind any demonic, dark, or supernatural entities until you unlock it. You ought to be quite safe here." he said, smiling warmly. "I'll need to go and get changed - if there's anything you need, sound an alarm and I'll be back as fast as I can." he finished, picking up the duffel bag and walking towards the vestry.

...et serviet tibi usque in diem morior.
User Image

Dangerous Spotter

User Image
Dalamar Sivil

He had gone over the records of the organization and memorized them well. While not knowing Rebecca personally he had known her name and last known appearance. Dalamar nodded paying little attention to the business at hand. "I am familiar with the name. What of it?" He glanced over to the old rich man. Saying nothing to him as it wasn't his place. Figuring he was about to be sent to collect her or something of hers. Not that it would be bothersome. It would beat sitting around playing innocent more so then he was at the moment when he wasn't of use.

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
The stolen car transporting Zachariah Rivera entered the outskirts of the city and slowed down to meet the new speed limit. It might have been six months since he had last been in the city but things hadn't been so bad as to need a total redesign of the roads. He could see a bit of left over devastation from some recent major event but he didn't have a clue what that was. It would be a while more till he hit downtown which was where his apartment had been situated.

As he drove he reflected upon what he knew of his recent circumstances. Alright, so I'm like a vampire without the teeth or the weaknesses. I don't really seem to care that I've killed probably at least fifty people by now. Maybe a hundred. Not entirely sure. My memories are still hazy after that ritual. God damn that was a painful experience. Wonder what was up with that voice in my head. Meh, I'll go back to the cave later. I think I saw a book left by those dumbass cultists. Maybe it'll help tell me what the hell happened to me. Huh, that's odd. I can sense people around me now. The hell? I actually know if their blood is good or not? Wow. Not getting any details beyond that but at least I know I won't get AIDS by accident. Just as long as I don't eat infected people. Probably most of them are just minor colds and stuff. But still probably shouldn't take the chance. Oh s**t I missed my turn. Damn it. Oh well I can make a bit of a detour.

He flicked the radio on and began humming along to the classic rock station as he navigated the streets of the city on his way to downtown. He just hoped it hadn't been wrecked again. Though, if his apartment was gone he could always break into another one to take a shower and shave. He scratched at his greasy blood stained beard in annoyance. Maybe, he should give himself one of those stereotypical evil beards to celebrate his rebirth. Lost in his thoughts he didn't quite realize he had driven right into the middle of a vertible war zone. Some big a** giant dude in heavy armor was wrecking s**t like it was going out of style.

He let out a yelp of surprise before swerving to the side and ramming a building instead of hitting the giant dude. Evidentally he'd be getting more blood on his clothes before he got a chance to shower. He stumbled out of the wrecked car with blood pouring from his head. He happened to have a shard of glass sticking in his forehead. "Son of a b***h that freaking hurt." He yanked out the shard and the wound sealed up swiftly. That's when he noticed his situation. "Oh damn. And I used to be so good at avoiding these. Those damn cultists really screwed me over."

((I figured I'd join in the fun.))

Lian Ikariyang
Chaos Neverending

Akanescute

Tipsy Prophet

HARBINGER

"Blood and fire and vapor of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood."

User Image

"Little children, it is the last hour."

Harbinger walked through the snow. "Damn. I'm really so strapped for cash right now, I'd do s**t like this? I'm going to kill people again. I can feel it. Nobody wants me for heists and infiltration, things that require me to use my brain's intelligence, not it's powers, anymore. All their stupid little heads think when they see me is 'He can probably kill people.' Pah." He sighed and blinked to hide his flashing eyes, beginning to float off the ground a little. He was sick of getting snow in his shoes. He floated higher and higher, until he was level with the top of the roofs of buildings. He saw a girl up there. She looked kind of familiar. "Oh, it's you." He said in an unimpressed tone.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Baron von Bloodlust
HARBINGER

"Blood and fire and vapor of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood."

User Image

Harbinger walked through the snow. "Damn. I'm really so strapped for cash right now, I'd do s**t like this? I'm going to kill people again. I can feel it. Nobody wants me for heists and infiltration, things that require me to use my brain's intelligence, not it's powers, anymore. All their stupid little heads think when they see me is 'He can probably kill people.' Pah." He sighed and blinked to hide his flashing eyes, beginning to float off the ground a little. He was sick of getting snow in his shoes. He floated higher and higher, until he was level with the top of the roofs of buildings. He saw a girl up there. She looked kind of familiar. "Oh, it's you." He said in an unimpressed tone.

(( ACK! i forgot to quote you....but Mei did send him the information as to where she was if he wanted to meet up, though he will now be meeting her father if he chooses to go.))

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
XxDiNoSaUrSxgOxrAwRxX

User Image
-I- Rei Kuroniko -I-
The Shadow of Sigma
"Shed no tears for the Dead..."

The Girl with the red hair shouted at him, her words felt like painful needles. He didn't know who this girl was, but her words hurt nonetheless. "Leave... You? I don't even know who you are lady!" Rei shouted back, the electricity still taking it's toll. He soon saw the Girl with Red hair separate into two people, one with blonde hair, and one with Red. He then saw something else, those eyes... He'd seen them before. "Amarette!" Rei yelled, jumping forward to catch her. Rei quickly slipped on a pair of gloves to prevent himself from shocking Amarette by accident. "I didn't want to leave you... I couldn't let Sigma kill you... I knew that if I was Dead, they wouldn't come after you anymore... I wanted you to think I was dead too, that way you wouldn't go snooping around... And put yourself in danger." Rei said, taking his mask off and pulling her close to him. "If harm would have come to you... I couldn't forgive myself..."

((Quote me if you'd like me to see you responded. ^_^ ))

"Their Suffering is over..."

User Image
User Image
Isabelle smiled softly. "It's not me who approached you." she said softly and offered her hand. "Care to join me? I was on patrol but the snow's really pretty, so I'm off duty." she said as she her gaze switched from his eyes to the snow. ",Me and My family used to sit outside and watch the snow, but I still do it. It's ok with company, but it's still as enjoyable alone." she said as her eyes looked into his. "You don't even have to take my hand" she laughed slightly.

Desirable Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Lian Ikariyang
Chaos Neverending

Akanescute

User Image
Go ahead...

Rebecca Stein

Rebecca took the key from Benedict and nodded. She was glad to hear that the room's were alarmed, but hearing that they were sanctified ground gave her pause. Weren't Kres' powers acting as something of a life support system for her? If they failed, she'd be nothing more than a corpse... That was a rather troubling thought, but she seemed to be fine for right now. She nodded as he made ready to leave. "Thank you Father Benedict, I appreciate your help. I wish you luck in finding the book. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you." she said with a polite bow.

Once he was gone, Becca decided to go out for a stroll, thinking to herself as she went. "Hey Kres, were you experiencing any ill effects in there?" she asked aloud, though keeping her voice down so as to not seem like a lunatic. *A bit. My powers were certainly weakened in there. It shouldn't keep me from keeping you alive, but I wouldn't want to be trapped in there if a fight broke out. You should ask mister preacher if there are any emergency exits the next time you see him.*

Becca was thinking of what to do next when she heard the sounds of battle and screams. She turned a corner to the downtown area and spotted a huge man in armor who had evidently just torn a nearby soldier's head off. Becca covered her mouth, both in horror and disgust as well as to keep herself from making any sound or vomiting. Looking around she spotted two people dressed in green, both of them heavily armed. Were they part of some organization? The matching colors and weapons made her think they were some sort of military group. She recognized one of them as the white haired woman who had shoved her aside before. *Hey, it's that b***h who pushed you! Let me outta here, I want a piece of that whore!* "No!" Becca hissed, "You shut up!" It was only then that she realized she had said that out loud, and instantly covered her mouth again out of fear that someone might have heard her.

...Kick me while I'm down.
Rei Kuroniko
XxDiNoSaUrSxgOxrAwRxX

User Image
-I- Rei Kuroniko -I-
The Shadow of Sigma
"Shed no tears for the Dead..."
"Their Suffering is over..."

User Image

Amarette looked at him wearily, and tried to tell him she believed him. Her shaky hand grasped his. "Rei..." she whispered and smiled slightly before closing her eyes and becoming cold. This was exactly how she had wanted to die, because she knew she had to die at some point. Beside, she had aided with more than one hundred murders.....if anything, this was her price.

Unbeatable Werewolf

Releana Rayurna Demien, Or Dynameow...meow.
"Did I say the 'meta human' threat?" She asked him "Are those the words that came out of my mouth? The threat I'm talking about does not come from humans or meta-humans." She just wanted to smile when he said it wasn't a charity. "It's giving those kids a future and treatment for their trauma, not turning them into mercenaries, but I guess that would be splitting hairs at this point meow." She leaned back in the chair "A gun perhaps, not that putting a table between us would help, just call it a habit of mine. I must warn you, the first generation will take five years before they are fully trained and they will be the ones who started around thirteen or fourteen, but when they are ready you'll have your payment." She looked to Dalamar "Someone accessed a file on her family, track her down," She opened her briefcase and gave Dalamar some tranquilizer rounds designed to fit his gun, "snatch her up, do it when she's alone if you can." Closing the briefcase she looked in his eyes "Understand your mission?"
------------
Zealot,never compromise, not even in the face of the apocalypse
He was taken off guard by the girl's attitude but kept his shield up. "I am Saren Seven Zero Seven, Zealot of the God emperor of Humanity and enemy of the non humans and heretics who would seek to cripple and make humanity subservient." He saw the Green Gunner and then the abomination crawling out of the car and then some girl with an eyepatch. So many Heretics, so little time. He kept his mace in hand, processing how he would fight them all, including the guy who could apparently regenerate.
Ichigo Itoshi, who preferred to be called by his last name, stood outside the airport, weary from jetlag. A gray teru teru bozu wearing goggles, currently unseen to the people around him, floated near Itoshi's head.
"Finally," he said, in flawless English, "I'm away from them." Them referred to his anime otaku parents and those in the sub-dimension who had the audacity to call themselves his friends. He'd never given them permission to hang around so close to him. It was more along the lines of this:

*boom*
*sounds of fighting*
Beaten-up Itoshi: "Can I go home now?"
Friends: "YAY THANK YOU FOR SAVING US!"
Itoshi: "Wha-- Wait, no--!"
*glomped by many people against his will*

Yeah. Not fun. Therefore, when the principal came in and offered a chance for one of them to become an exchange student in America, Itoshi jumped at the chance to leave, ignoring his classmates' comments about how odd it was for him to be anything but lethargic and apathetic. Granted, there was no guarantee his "friends" couldn't catch him anyway --- they usually lived in a sub-dimension and tracked him down through his magic signature, after all --- but at least he could get away from his parents and the crappy life he'd been subjected to because of them, right?

Shaking his head of his thoughts, Itoshi grabbed his luggage and hailed a cab. Time for a new beginning, he thought, getting into the cab and directing the driver to the address of his new, school-paid apartment. Short lived as it'll be.

Yuuki du Soir, not Noir, as his wanted posters claimed, hovered above Blaque City. He was thankful for the white boots he wore in place of his usual dress shoes--- they allowed him to bend reality around him well enough to fly and augment his physical abilities (though not at the same time, that would be tiring! Even with his genes...). He noted quite a few things going on in the city beneath him, but none of them were his concern. His only concern was the possibility of an Eon Shard being here. If it was, then he was taking it. By any means necessary. If not... oh, well. He'd leave, though not without leaving his mark first. Screw his partner's warnings about paradoxes and butterflies, this wasn't even his dimension! If this place went to heck (his recollection of his late wife's threa--- ahem, teachings to not curse via disturbingly sharp naginata kept his language clean) because of his antics, oh well. Frankly, it was more fun that way. He watched the city below him, waiting for a reason to get involved or leave.

Tipsy Prophet

HARBINGER

User Image

"I would, but I have somewhere to be." He said, his voice sounding kind of regretful. "I'm sure staying here would be more fun, but I'm in dire need of money, and this looks like the only way I'm gonna get any." He sighed. "I'll catch you later, though. Oh, and sorry for threatening to drink your blood from a skull-chalice earlier." He smiled at her a little, then dropped to the ground. He walked for a while, then found his location. "Desperate times, I suppose." He muttered. He picked up his phone and called the number Mei gave him. "I'm here." He said simply.

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
Akanescute

"Ummm. That's great and all but honestly I don't want any part of this. I just got back after having to deal with six months of the aftereffects of being a forced part of some crazy cultists' ritual. And really. The only thing I want right now is a nice hot shower. And a shave. Definitely a shave." With all that said Zachariah the unwitting servant of a dark god, which pretty much made him diametrically opposed to the Templar before him, turned around and started running away. Oh sure he was now an evil murdering scumbag who drained people of all their blood but he also realized that he didn't know squat about a fight and he was pretty sure his blood sucking veins couldn't penetrate the armor that big dude wore.

Admittedly, the blood of the two people in green felt like it might be pretty tasty so he could stick around for that. The chick with the eyepatch felt wrong. Like there was something unappealing already in her blood stream. There was a sense of power but power that might try to infect him in some way. As for the Templar, the blood seemed like it might be interesting but he was sure he wouldn't be able to get to it anytime soon so he was better off running the hell away. Of course still being distracted by his new senses Zach ended up tripping over a corpse and slamming face first into a damaged car. "Son of a b***h I'm clumsy as hell right now. Well I know for damn sure I didn't get turned into a vampire. There's no way a vampire would be this uncoordinated." He rubbed his injured head as he got back to his feet and prepared to get the hell out of dodge again.

((Awww. Its getting close to midnight. I'm gonna have to get off soon. I've got like 30-40 minutes left before I have to go.))

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Mei "Mei-Mei" Hanako

User ImageUser Image
"You better run, run, run, run
Cause there's gonna be some hell today
You better run, run, run, run, run
And that's the only thing I'm gonna say,hey"

Mei blinked as her phone went off, before she turned and picked it up. "good. Come on up there is someone i want you to meet..." she said as she gave him the room number. "there is no receptionist as of yet so don't worry" she said as she hung up and turned back to her father. "Harbringer is here father....." she murmured as she tilted her head alittle watching him. She knew he was intrested in the man and it would be benificial to have him on their side. "he is on his way up...if you wish to meet him" she said clasping her hands together and waiting.
"I wish I know the right from the start
that I was dancing with the dark
You better run
Devil,Run,Run,Devil,Run Run
Run Devil Devil Run Run".

Desirable Genius

Chaos Neverending

Akanescute

User Image
Well...Gatlina hadn't exactly asked the big suit of armor's name but she would play along. She grinned, lowering her weapon so the barrels of her gatling gun were down toward the ground. Right now, she wasn't a threat. If he advanced any further, then she would have to mow him down and make him into Swiss cheese. "Saren Seven Zero Seven...."She copied. She grinned, excited about the situation. This guy sounded like something out of an Orson Wells radio show. "I'm known as Gatlina. Human down to the feet. However, it looks like you're causin' a mess of trouble for humans anyway. I'd say that makes you a threat to humanity than a savior of it."She pointed out, indicating to the mess on the bridge and the man's body on an autobody pike.

Gatlina brought her gun up ready to fire if need be. "Now, I gotta give you the counta' three to lower that little toy of yours...or we'll see if a tin soldier can bleed oil or blood."She said, gesturing to the mace in his hand. "Then maybe we can go out for pie if ya' listen..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff