Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Lover

14,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
Gonda

User Image

Gonda's eye twitched as the lunatic knocked out the bank clerk and she rolled her eyes at him. Holding her hand like it was a gun she actually fired a small black org of energy from the tip of her finger, aimed at the gun resting on his shoulder intending to knock it away. "In fact that's exactly why I'm here child, and while your attempts at flirting are adorable I'm sorry to say they are also rather pointless as I already have a betrothna, or how would you say it? Ah yes, a fiance that's the word." As she spoke she walked towards him. She was going to take his backpack from him knowing there were several dangerous toys in it along with the money that was most certainly not his. Perhaps she could wrap this up and get back to her day of relaxation quickly and without causing too much damage to the bank or more importantly the people within.
╪The Green Gunsman╫
"BITE ME JACK FROST!"

User Image
He blinked behind his goggles as she pointed her fingers at him like a gun and started talking."Whaaat? I saw no ring, that-- YEOW!" He pulled back his hand as his gun was sent flying from his hand by the energy ball. He put up his hands, "W-Wait wait! Hold up!" He said, his voice a bit shakey as she approached.

Little had she known he had some other tricks up his sleeve that didn't involve his backpack.

The only hint she had to something happening was a glint of yellow around his wrists, before he thrust his hands forward suddenly, a cloud of spores rushing forwards into her face, stinging the eyes and clogging the throat a moment. Though, those were actually healing spores, so she'd feel quite rejuvenated after the initial puff.

"Okay! Go!" He called out, throwing back one hand, a vine shooting from his wrist to grab the gun and pull it back into his hand as he broke into a run pass Gonda, some dollar bills falling from his backpack behind him while he made a run for the front door. "And stop calling me a child woman! All ladies should know and appreciate that Green Gunsman is very manly!"

He just focused on damn well running for the front door, he knew the spores wouldn't distract Gonda for more then a few seconds -if- that, it was runny time, something Greeny had a lot of experience with.

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Silver Rain+ Skill Shot

Silver and Skill strolled down the street reminiscing about old times at the mage college. Mistakes, experiments, the good and the bad. " Man, she never forgave me for that." Silver said and laughed." Like ever." Silver and Skill walked into the bank, pushing through the glass doors. They entered at the wrong time, it appeared the bank was being robbed and two supers were fighting it out. Silver and Skill make no attempt to stop the fleeing man and simply stepped aside. "Enjoy your money!"
Skill yelled after the man.

Destitute Kitten

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Mei "Mei-Mei" Hanako

User ImageUser Image
"You better run, run, run, run
Cause there's gonna be some hell today
You better run, run, run, run, run
And that's the only thing I'm gonna say,hey"

Mei groaned softly as the sunlight leaked through the basement window shining in her eyes. She blinked sleepily as she glanced around remembering she was staying in the basement of a run down apartment with Kael and Jacob, and a few others she didn't really know. She sighed as she laid there for a moment wondering what her father would think of her position. She pushed herself up and glanced around, before she quietly changed getting dressed and doing her morning duty.

She smiled as she climbed up the stairs and checked on Jacob in his room, before she went to the kitchen and glowered at the lack of food. She rolled her eyes as she turned and headed out the door humming. SHe was going to get some stuff for breakfast, then she had plans to get the place wired up for her use and update the entire apartment whether Kael liked it or not.

She hummed as she walked down the street wearing her over sized sweatshirt and shorts. Even though on couldn't see, on the inside of her left sleeve she wore a carefully concealed strap with poisoned needle. She always kept some on her these days. Her phone was carefully tucked away in her pocket with her wallet.
"I wish I know the right from the start
that I was dancing with the dark
You better run
Devil,Run,Run,Devil,Run Run
Run Devil Devil Run Run".

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

xx████ █ xxhere to remind x xxYOUxxxx
                                                    xxh o w xx i t xx f e e l s xx t o xx b e xx a l i v exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxx
                                                    R A I M xx L O C K W O O D

A lone woman sat drinking at an empty bar, a femme fatale with pale skin and armed with electric but cold blue eyes. She was a demure creature and in recent times it was hard to find a woman so beautiful and aesthetically pleasing to the eye in every way unaccompanied, let alone at a God forsaken hour. She stood at 5 feet 11 inches, taller than average but her looks made her stick out like a thorn even if if her mutation was not as obvious as the rest. Tribal-like tattoos were visible on various parts of her body, brandished across her chest to sit right beneath her collarbones and on the palm of her hands. To the average eye they would be nothing but objects of vanity, but there was much more to the pretty woman than what meets the eye. Upon her arm was the mark of the Ouroboros - a serpent eating its own tail. Not just one, but three of them which run around her arm.

Tipping her head back, she finished off the last of her scotch and slammed the empty glass to the table. Raim clutched her head in agonizing pain, having drowned herself in alcohol to the whee hours of the morning and she was the last patron to remain. The rest of the bar had been swept clean, stools stacked up across the counter save for the few beside her seat. It was a dingy and dark place with cracked walls and a broken lamp. Her eyes hazily turned toward the figure who appeared beside her. "Come on Envy. You've had enough." Recognizing the dog tags which hung from the man's neck, the female scowled smacking away his hand. "Get away from me." She growled, sliding off from her seat and shoved passed him. Raim wanted nothing to do with them, or at least she would think in her drunken stupor. But no matter what she did, drunk or sober, nothing would change the fact that she was an integral part of the September Children. And once the city would settle from the haze of anarchy and lawlessness that now roamed the streets, the September Children would strike again. This time they would target even bigger fish. The metal door slammed noisily behind her as Raim climbed the set of stairs, emerging from the alleyway only to be greeted by a chaos of sirens and the sound of an alarm that pierced right through her head. She hissed painfully, like a wild cat, glaring at the direction of the bank which was right in the middle of being robbed of all its riches.

Noble Lover

14,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
Gonda

User Image

Gonda knew what he was planning but even so the blur of health spores did distract her a bit. She coughed once before her jet boots lifted her into the air and sped her after the crazy man trying to flee her, so much for wrapping things up quickly. Of course with the jet boots it didn't take her long to catch up and she stopped in front of him, pulling a small disk from her pocket she tossed it like a tiny frisbee at him. The disk instantly became many heavy metal rings that would bind his wrists and ankles assuming they found their target (and being psychic like most of her gadgets it was highly likely they would). "Ah ah ah, I never said you could go child," she told him, wagging her finger at him.

[i'm afraid this'll have to be the last one for the night )=]
╪The Green Gunsman╫
"BITE ME JACK FROST!"

User Image
He got outside thankfully enough, busting through the front doors as he tore off his backpack. "Ok need a Flashdabang, need a Flashdabang, need a--" He looked up, seeing Gonda rocket up in front of him just as he pulled out a Flashbang grenade. "You never said Simon Says either!" He quickly quipped, before those rings came at him.

"Wait whu-- OSHI" Without further delay, he was firmly bound by the rings, arms and legs binding together. His backpack went flying in one direction and the flash bang in the other. The backpack, full of money and gadgets, landed at Envy's feet just as she came out of the alleyway.

As for the Flash Bang? Well that went off as it dropped at Green Gunsman's feet, blinding both himself and presumably Gonda. This was his -only- chance to get away, and he was bound by those metal rings, having had fallen over and faceplanted in the street. Still his wrist was free to move, he guestimated the proper positioning of a rooftop ledge behind him, knowing this city so well, and fired a vine.

He got the edge of a building in an alleyway, but that was enough, during the blindage from the flashbang he managed to pull his bound body away quickly, hopefully out of sight before Gonda regained her eyesight. As to what happened after that he hadn't got that far in his plan yet, given none of this was -planned- and just indy ploy and hijinks. . . But well maybe he had a chance at avoiding jail time at the very least.

And this was all assuming Gonda was -actually- blinded by the Flashbang of course, he had no idea what she was capable of but, there was that.

Envy might notice she was the only non-blinded person on the street, given the flashbang went off while she was still in the alleyway, and she had a backpack full of money and gadgets right at her feet.

Dangerous Werewolf

User Image
𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓪 ❀ 𝒪𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑒𝓉

"𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝑒𝓍𝒾𝓈𝓉...

Flashes filled the room as well as giggles of children, even cries of infants could be heard. Light chuckles left rosy lips as sapphire orbs peeked through lens, aiming a camera at it's target. "Alright Lily, give me a big and happy smile! Yes like that. Now scoot closer to mommy, good, lets take the most perfect picture for your grandparents" A few more clicks and flashes and the session was done. "Thank you kindly for this late session, erm when do you think the pictures will be done?" The beautiful mother spoke to the photographer, who gave her kind smile as she set the camera gently upon her desk. "If you could wait a few minutes, I could print, cut, and pack them up now" The look of relief on her face was priceless and it only widened the Photographer's smile. "Of course, I do not mind waiting!" With a light bow, the Photographer retreated to the backroom to quickly edit and fix the images before printing them, swiftly cutting them and packing them neatly in a folder. With that done, she moved entered the room in which they waited in, handing the folder gently and moving onto payment.

It was time for her to go on an early break, it was a short session, but she'd be coming back. Putting on her coat and wrapping her scarf around her neck gently, she exited the building, feeling the flakes of snow fall upon her pale skin and melt on contact. Lifting her nose slightly, she took in the morning scents that the city had to offer. Some scents were pleasant, while others weren't, but what else could you expect from a city? Smiling at the morning itself, she stuffed her hands in her pockets and walked down the sidewalk, making her way towards a bakery nearby. Once within, she got her usual, a breakfast sandwich and a frappccino, despite the fact that it was cold outside. She sat on one of the tables outside, unwrapping the foil that covered her nice and warm sandwich, grabbing one slice and taking a small bite out of it. It wasn't long before an alarm was set off, one from a bank nonetheless, many people rushed to see what was going on while she remained seated.

She had no business in mingling with the current events, they were none of her business and she wanted to relax and enjoy her breakfast before moving on with her day then going back to work. Sipping her cold coffee she watched as other people went about their day, smiling kindly to those who looked their way and admiring the animals that came and went, pets, strays, or flying birds.""

...𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓸𝓼 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝑒𝓋𝑜𝓁𝓋𝑒"

Destitute Kitten

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Mei "Mei-Mei" Hanako

User ImageUser Image
"You better run, run, run, run
Cause there's gonna be some hell today
You better run, run, run, run, run
And that's the only thing I'm gonna say,hey"

Mei walked quietly down the street looking around. She knew there had to be a corner store or something in the area, Though she didn't know where since she didn't know the area too well. She sighed as she heard alarms going off in the distance and rolled her eyes. More things going on than she cared to know about. She was already on her toes with the rumors she had heard from a few of the guys working for her father. I hope they are wrong.....if Daddy comes to Blaque city....i am in DEEEEEEP trouble she thought as she rubbed her head.

One would guess she was thinking of her worst enemy rather than her father by the worried look on her face. Growing up she didn't remember a time when she hadn't been intimidated and scared of her father. He was a ruthless man and got whatever he wanted by any means. In her eyes she was just as expendable to him as anyone else in the syndicate. She blinked as she was torn from her thoughts by the blinking lights of a convenience store. "finally..." she muttered as she bolted across the street dodgeing cars, before she walked in humming.
"I wish I know the right from the start
that I was dancing with the dark
You better run
Devil,Run,Run,Devil,Run Run
Run Devil Devil Run Run".
Rolling out of bed, Edmund groped around in the refrigerator through squinted eyes till he found the container of orange juice. He took one and a half big gulps before it was empty. Opening his eyes fully, Edmund frowned at the orange juice and looked around at what else was in the frig. There wasn't much. Groaning inwardly, he picked up a pad of paper and a pen and scribbled down 'groceries' on the list of things he had to do today. Looking at the list he now held in his hands, a quick glance at the clock told him he had to get moving.

The whine of sirens a little ways off along with the humming alarms of some nearby store faded into the back round as Edmund walked along the sidewalk. There was a rhythmic thud as he went from the bag of groceries that he held in his left hand. His stomach was growling at him after not having breakfast and then being forced to look at all the wondrous food as he was shopping. A gentle wind brought the smell of fresh baked bread to his nose and his stomach gave another painful growl. "Alright," he muttered to himself deciding to indulge himself and headed towards the store. As he neared the bakery he nodded saying, "Good morning," to one of the patrons outside eating before he slipped inside and got himself an egg sandwich to go and a loaf of bread for the apartment.

Shirtless Raider

User Image
"Brrrr, I HATE the cold!" Ciel complained, shivering as she pulled her sweater tighter against herself for the warmth.
The sun was blocked out from the clouds. She hated snowy days in the city. Snow wasn't at all pretty in contrast to the structure of the city skyline.
She breathed against her hands and continued walking towards her favorite cafe. She was going to meet a date there she had met a day ago or so. He was incredibly cute.
Ciel took a turn down an alleyway, a shortcut of sorts, when a man in a wierd green outfit bound almost ran into her
"H-hey! Watch it!" She yelled at him.

Shirtless Raider

An explosive force erupted from the center of the park of Blaque City, throwing debris outside of the park and landing in the streets.
Trees, benches, and chunks of cement and dirt smashed into cars and broke the asphalt.
In the center, molten hot lava that used to be ground gathered in a crater both the diameter and depth of a minivan.
"Damn..." Aldra shook her head as she stood up. "Well, I guess he won't be making remarks about my outfit anymore," She smiled darkly and picked up the remnants of the hat of what used to be a hot dog guy. She looked at her sword.
"It's not enough..." She growled a bit. "It needs more. If I'm going to take over a city of heroes and villians, I need something more potent to unlock its more powerful abilities.

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

xx████ █ xxhere to remind x xxYOUxxxx
                                                    xxh o w xx i t xx f e e l s xx t o xx b e xx a l i v exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxx
                                                    R A I M xx L O C K W O O D

A brow raised quizically at the scene the unfolded in front of her. It didn't take a genius to figure out who it was that was responsible for the chaos, not to mention the city was already in ruins as it was and still recovering from recent attacks. This had evidently put their plans on hold for a lack of a better word. To light a match in a firestorm would hardly be wise especially if it was their intention to be noticed and send a message to the right people. The September Children was not bunch of foolish criminals, spurred by a greed for wealth and power. Survival was the one driving force from which they would keep on living. Revenge was another. And unlike moments of madness or absolute rage, revenge was the kind of evil which simmered slowly. They waited patiently until the time was right to execute their plan flawlessly.

Raim grimmaced at what was the aftermath of a flash bang. Luckily enough she wasn't blinded by it, having only caught the edges of a bright light from the corner of the alley from which she emerged into the street to investigate. Her footsteps halted when an object had been hurled her way, and as if as a reflex she stopped its roll with the heel of her stilettos. It felt dense beneath her foot and she only had but a few seconds to intelligently guess its contents. Hearing a sharp whipping from the rooftops, the woman looked above to see a figure clad in green make for the alleyway. Neither surprised or frightened, she smiled cooly with an almost devilish gleam in her eye. "Looks like it belongs to you, Jungle Boy." She muttered under her breath. Sure she smelt like alcohol, but she certainly didn't seem as drunk as before. As if a switch had flipped in her brain, the female was incredibly calm, almost too calm as if she was cold and calculative.

The dark-haired woman wore a thin beige trench coat and a fitted black dress beneath as if she had been out for dinner at some luxurious and fancy restaurant the night before. Had it been a regular person, she would be shivering from the cold. The most peculiar thing however were the tattoos across her chest and a pair of odd dog tags that swung from her neck. Whatever it was, one thing was for certain. She was no ordinary civilian. "I wonder if he's going to come back for this or if bionic girl going to get to it first." She rolled the backpack over with her foot, as if touching it would infect her with some horrid flesh eating disease. "Looks important." She mused to herself, with very little interest in the riches that it promised her. It was thoroughly stuffed with bills after all.

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Silver Rain + Skill Shot

Silver and Skill were in the dead center of this action. The binding whizzed by them and bonded the green man. Suddenly the flash band dropped and was about to go off. Silver reacted quickly and blinded both him and Skill with his powers, avoiding the flashbang's blinding light. Skill lost his temper and decided to take sides. " Alright lady, that's enough." Skill stood between the green man who was now on the floor and Gonda" How about you let our friend go and I won't have to rough you up a bit?" Skill pulled out a needle and suddenly caught ablaze as Skill pointed it at Gonda. Silver, on the other hand, still wanted nothing to do with this and proceeded to back way up. With Skill, this fight was going to get hectic.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageUser Image
Allesmara.Reyne
Blood Rose

A faint breeze rustled Allesmara's blonde hair as she sat outside the corner bar, a lit cigarette in her hand. She was silent, emotionless. She brought the cigarette up to her lips and inhaled the sweet, intoxicating smoke, then exhaled and watched as it was taken away by the small breeze. So many people walked by, so many people whose faces she would probably never see again. Or maybe she would. Maybe she would one day be holding them over a building, letting them fall to their death, or pinning them to a wall, watching their face twist into a million different emotions before breathing their final breath.

The thought didn't bother her at all.

It's what she has always known. She was created into this weapon, this monster that she was today. She didn't know what was good and what was bad, because she did it all. Whatever it took just to get by another day in this hellhole of a city. Allesmara whistled and held out her arm. A large eagle swooped from the building above and perched itself on her arm. "You're never too far away, are you, Eziel." She whispered to him. The eagle bobbed his head and slowly made his way up to her shoulder. With her free hand, she ran her fingers along the center of it's head and down his back. A small smile crept onto her face as she finished the last of her cigarette and put it out on the sidewalk. It was the end of her shift, and now she was left with wandering the streets. Allesmara made her way into a dark alley, hiding behind a pile of trash bags. Silently but swiftly, she pulled her uniform out of her work bag and slipped into it. Allesmara gently placed her big hat upon her head, making sure it was sitting perfectly on her head. With a smug grin on her face, she exited the alley and continued to walk down the street, ignoring everyones frightful glances. Although Allesmara did the bidding for both good and evil, she was mostly known for the bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff