Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Raider

The_Chaos_Inside
-|- OOC: anyone like to interact with my char? -|-

((OOC: I would love to. blaugh I just need to find your character post... ))

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
Gonda

User Image

Gonda laughed and shook her head. "No I'm pretty secure in my hero identity, I'm not worried," she told him. "I could always tie you up and drag you along if you're worried about my image," she offered jokingly. They soon arrived at the hospital and she and the bike landed on the roof before she turned to GG to respond to his question about Zal. "Zal is psychic technology, you don't need a manual, Zal will explain everything about itself you need to know. A bit of warning though, it can have a bit of an attitude," she explained to him. It seemed as though Zal had stuck its tongue out at Gonda though it had no tongue to do such a thing, you just got the impression such a thing had occurred. Picking up Flare who the bike had unstrapped she looked at GG again, a warning in her eyes. "Stay put," she told him before promptly sinking through the roof they were standing on to deliver the girl to the emergency room. Retrieving her healing gadget from the girl's shoulder as it was not wise to leave it on an earthling very long she explained what had happened and thanked the doctor that took charge of the girl. She watched them roll her off on a gurney to the ER before heading back up to the roof where she hoped GG had remained, though of course he was there, if he'd tried to run Zal would have prevented him, it was still Gonda's orb after all it was just on loan to GG and only to protect him from those that would try to kill him.

Shirtless Raider

The_Chaos_Inside
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

⋇ Artemis ⋇

User Image
User Image

Artemis noticed that they were being followed by another. She looked back, glancing at the man in the mask. 'Wasn't he the one who took the girl from the cathedral steps?' she asked herself. She turned and faced forward again in time to see the metal net be shot at GG. She thought it would catch him but instead there was an explosion. A grenade had been fired. As the dust settled, Artemis landed in the alley. In the shadows, her eyes almost seemed to glow red. The spear in her hand, which was twice as long as she was tall, seemed to have its own faint glow.

Artemis was a bit shocked when he began to surrender. She eyed him suspiciously as he and Gonda spoke. When Gonda took her away, she took to the skies again, completely forgetting that she had seen Rei.

-|- OOC: Edited a few times because I am a retard and kept hitting submit instead of preview. -|-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

((Lemme know if this isn't ur last character post, k? ))

User Image
Ciel left the diner shortly after. She didn't like the menu, and she hated the service. As she walked through the snow, she kept looking up every now and again. Wouldn't want to get hit by anything else that might be flying through the sky.
As she looked up, she caught a glimpse of something? Was it a 3-winged bird? A strangely-crafted plane? No, it was...
"Heeeey!! Artemiiis!!" Ciel called out to the flying girl from the ground. She wasn't sure if Artemis would recognize her. She only remembered seeing her once, and that was as Nanael. But she was known by Benedict at least, and starting a conversation with this 3-winged girl was better than moping about the cafe that is no longer.
╪The Green Gunsman╫
"Some things we can't run away from."

User Image
Green Gunsman sat down as she slipped through the roof. "Yeeeah I dunno where I'd go anyway." He said, looking at Zal as he raised a brow. This thing was his salvation -and- his cell at the same time, he wasn't gonna be able to do much with Zal around, but, that was fine. He looked back over to Gonda, smirking some with a shrug. "Well, story time I guess eh? I'll try to tell you as much as I can without you knowing too much that they might go after you. As long as you don't know the details of the experiment, I doubt they'll bug you."

He said with a grin, before shrugging some. "Unless you want me to explain elsewhere, but for me this rooftop is just as good." He said, peering off over the city before looking back to Gonda.

Merry Demigod

User Image

Blake

Creator

Warning To The People.

he Good And The Evil.

his Is War.

☢ ☣

Blake walked into the apartment after Mei and took a squick look around ' really i can watch tv? I havent watched that for a looong time...' He stared at her for a second and then looked embarrased as he had to ask ' ummm... can i use the washroom? I really need to go....' He smiled at her sheepishly and then started fidgeting impatiently.

☢ ☣

o The Soldier.
he Civilian.
The Martyr.
he Victim.
his Is War.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

⋇ Artemis ⋇

User Image
User Image

Artemis had been flying when she heard someone calling her name. She glanced down, searching for where the sound was coming from. She soon found the girl looking up and calling to her. Slowly she began to descend in a spiral like motion. It didn't take long before she landed next to the girl. Though she was a slight bit confused, her face remained nearly emotionless. "Yes? Do I know you from somewhere?" she asked the girl. Her spear was back to its hiding place as her shadow and her wings folded in as much as they could.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
Cho Seikatsu

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
Gonda

User Image

Gonda raised an eyebrow at him then just sat on the rooftop crossing her legs and motioned for him to go on. She was extremely curious to know what this big dangerous secret was, not that she couldn't just look farther into his mind and find out. That would be rude though wouldn't it? Much better to just let him explain the parts he deemed safe for her to know. Not that she was worried anyway, she was an alien princess from a planet of warriors where she was the strongest warrior in her kingdom, they couldn't lay a finger on her if they tried she was convinced of that. "I really don't think you need to worry about people coming after me, a) I'm pretty good with secrets and b) in case you haven't noticed I'm an alien, with tons of gadgets more advanced than you children could possibly conceive, I think I can hold my own, besides that I could just go home if things got too dangerous," she told him with a laugh.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Mei "Mei-Mei" Hanako

User ImageUser Image
"You better run, run, run, run
Cause there's gonna be some hell today
You better run, run, run, run, run
And that's the only thing I'm gonna say,hey"

Mei smiled at his question and nodded. "sure" she said as she blinked and nodded pointing to the stairs. "up stairs....first door" she said as she smiled and went back to cooking the eggs and sausage. The toast was already in the toaster and she was humming away. It had been a while since she had cooked anything. Though as she thought she remembered the cough he had had and reminded herself to ask him about it when he came back down.

"I wish I know the right from the start
that I was dancing with the dark
You better run
Devil,Run,Run,Devil,Run Run
Run Devil Devil Run Run".

Hilarious Explorer

7,975 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
imbutercupwheresmywestley
Thomas Sigal
User Image

Theodore lets out a loud snarl as he slammed his hand against the roof looking back through the scope, "Who the hell was that and where did she come from!?" Theodore snarled. Moving his aim from each person he froze over Gonda swallowing lightly as a light blush crossed across his face, quickly standing up he threw the rifle over his shoulder nibbling on his lip he lets out a sigh running a hand through his hair I guess the only option I have is to tail them Theodore thought, before looking down at a street light when he did he noticed a small camera pointing at the middle of the road, quickly jumping onto the street light Theodore shimmies across it before grabbing onto the camera pointing it at the group and the highly advanced speeder bike Theodore slips and falls onto a moving vehicle causing the vehicle to come to a screeching stop, slinging him into the street causing his rifle to slip off his shoulder before another vehicle hit the stopped car.

[o.O iiiiiiis he dead? and why did he blush? cuz she's just that hot?]

[lol no and yes sry for taking so long Im on my Xperia cause my gf wanted to watch Totoro]

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
Thomas Sigal
imbutercupwheresmywestley
Thomas Sigal
User Image

Theodore lets out a loud snarl as he slammed his hand against the roof looking back through the scope, "Who the hell was that and where did she come from!?" Theodore snarled. Moving his aim from each person he froze over Gonda swallowing lightly as a light blush crossed across his face, quickly standing up he threw the rifle over his shoulder nibbling on his lip he lets out a sigh running a hand through his hair I guess the only option I have is to tail them Theodore thought, before looking down at a street light when he did he noticed a small camera pointing at the middle of the road, quickly jumping onto the street light Theodore shimmies across it before grabbing onto the camera pointing it at the group and the highly advanced speeder bike Theodore slips and falls onto a moving vehicle causing the vehicle to come to a screeching stop, slinging him into the street causing his rifle to slip off his shoulder before another vehicle hit the stopped car.

[o.O iiiiiiis he dead? and why did he blush? cuz she's just that hot?]

[lol no and yes sry for taking so long Im on my Xperia cause my gf wanted to watch Totoro]

[haha sweet, too bad for him she's taken and waaaaay too old besides XD also fun times, good luck with that]

Merry Demigod

User Image

Blake

Creator

Warning To The People.

he Good And The Evil.

his Is War.

☢ ☣

Blake took her directions and walked up the stairs. He went into the washroom and locked the door. He quickly turned on the lights and set about to work. He took out a notepad from his book and created a pen which he started writing with. he wrot down Mei's name and then beside it he wrote. To kill... Or not to kill.... Will inspect specimen further. Above her name were about 40 others all of them crossed out with a red X that suspiciously looked like Blood. Blake flushed the toilet like he had actually used it and then washed his hands while singing to himself ' Do you really love... Do you really love me?... Do you really want me dead... mommy...' blake dried his hands and then took a knife out of one of his pockets. He twirled it between his fingers as he quietly walked down the stairs. He thought of slowly creeping up behind Mei and slitting her throat so that he could watch her blood soak the floor. he shook his head clearing his thoughts and put a smile back on his face slipping his knife back into his pocket, for later use...

☢ ☣

o The Soldier.
he Civilian.
The Martyr.
he Victim.
his Is War.

(( OutOfCookies: His mind was shattered... you will all learn later Mwahahahahahaha >:] ))
╪The Green Gunsman╫
"Some things we can't run away from."

User Image[ "Wonder if your gadgets can stop military satellites?" He looked up thoughtfully towards the sky, before looking back at her, sighing, slumping his shoulders. "I've been keeping this secret for too long anyway, it's turned me into a paranoid mess. . . Guess I should start from the top." He said, resting one arm on his leg.

"Years back I joined the military to try and serve my country, Private Zach they called me. I served pretty admirably until I got caught in a carbombing in the middle-east years back. I pretty much was about to die from it, it messed me up pretty bad." He explained, before looking back at Gonda from the sky.

"Rather then giving me medical attention, or anything, they instead marked me as dead and took me into a project. They never told me the name of it, wouldn't be a secret if they did, but the project was based around making super powered soldiers to counter super powered heroes and villains." He paused a moment, "Dunno what it's like in your home, but here the military is pretty scared, doesn't like the lack of control they have and how they essentially need to depend on vigilantes to keep the world safe. So, they wanted to fix that. . ."

He closed his eyes, "While ago, in orbit, military found an alien pod that had an alien life form on it. Just an amorphous blob, they sent some astronauts up to check it out, only for it to attack them. Turns out the thing could merge into people like a parasite and change their DNA around, mold them into whatever they wanted. It was kind of unstable though, the thing was paranoid and made the nervous system incredibly advanced first in a body, I guess it wanted to feel out anything that could hurt it. If the person didn't go into brain shock from overload from their own nervous system, it then started making them spawn limbs and. . . Other things, basically made them into whatever it wanted at the time."

"Funny thing is there's no way the parasite could have manipulated tools to make a pod like that. So the best guess is it's an alien superweapon or something that aliens fired into space to get rid of, but, who knows?"

He opened his eyes again, looking at the roof, "Sounds disconnected right? Well, the military eventually sent up a team armed with flamethrowers up to get it out, found out it's weakened by fire, likes the cold, hates the heat. They contained it and brought it back for research. They put two and two together and realized the thing had a use. So. . ." He slowly raised up a hand, making a gun handsign with it and putting it to his own temple. "They took a laser and fried its brain." He pulled the trigger, tilting his head to the side some after being shot. "Killed its higher brain functions for decision making and tried sending synaptic symbols into its brain to give it some direct control, trying to control the parasite. Long story short it worked, though it was kind of stunted. They couldn't manipulate DNA as well as the parasite could when it had its higher brain functions but that's because they'd only just discovered how to do it, I think they're better at it now. . . No. . .I know they are."

He looked up at her again, "So wha'd they do with this nameless alien parasite? Well first thing they did was get it to bind with something simple, some plant spores you find anywhere in the air. I think that was an accident though, someone didn't sterilize the area and it binded to a plant spore, allowing it to force rapid plant growth. But that was a relatively harmless power, so they decided they could stick it in any subject and easily control it. If only they had a subject they could use to stick the thing in, y'know, maybe one that's legally dead and no one cares about anymore?"

He said, a bit of venom in his voice before he looked up.

"So they dragged me out and stuck the thing in me, connected it directly to my spinal column and brain. Initially it did to me what it did to anyone else, advanced my nervous system -a lot- and caused me to feel pain I can't even begin to describe. I don't remember too well what happened then. . . A lot of green." He narrowed his eyes some, "It altered my brain chemistry some, made me really enjoy that color. Guess since it bonded with a plant that makes sense that it'd make its host really like what it controls. I don't know. . .If the military did that or if the parasite somehow still had some conscience even though it's brain dead. Maybe I'll never know. However eventually things stabilized."

He said, raising his one hand, a vine coming from his wrist. "Project was a success, with it directly connected to my nervous system I could control the parasite directly with my thoughts, though since it'd already bonded with a plant I couldn't alter my own DNA. Just plants that the parasite generated in my body. Needless to say I'm kind of messed up inside. . ." He said, looking back at her. "Plants all over my internal systems, spores everywhere. I'm kind of amazed my blood isn't chlorophyll but whatever. . .

Time went on, they did some basic aptitude tests with me, but then they decided to move on, cloning the parasite to stick in others and make more controlled instances, maybe ease the process so people didn't risk dying from nervous system overload.

. . .So what to do with me? Well, controlled experiments were fine and all, but they had to show results against supers like you. So, they made me a deal. They'd let me go, if I didn't let out their secret, and if I continually kept engaging with supers. They were going to keep a 24-7 eye on me, and see how my abilities developed and how I performed."
His eyes shifted down again. "Aside from having a few screws loose, I -have- to fight supers, otherwise I'm breaking my deal and they'll put me down."

"Still I try not to kill people, that's not part of the deal. At least not anyone who doesn't deserve it. If I have to be a villain then I'm gonna be one on my terms, not theirs." He sighed, closing his eyes. "That's why they were so fast to come after me the moment I got in a cell, they don't want people finding out and I'm living, walking, proof. They kill me and all the evidence is gone." He looked to the side, "Hell they'll probably come after me for telling you all this but. . . I gotta admit, this is getting tiring. I've been fighting supers for a long time, how hard can the military be?" He sounded tired saying that, it was kind of obvious he didn't believe it would be easy at all.

Hilarious Explorer

7,975 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

[Lol thats ok life is like the ocean]

Theodore lets out a groan as he rolls onto his stomach grabbing onto his arm wincing painfully he slowly stands as a man climbs out of the vehicle, "He..hey are you ok?" The man asks as Theodore slowly limps towards where his rifle fell as blood dripped off his hand. Dropping to his knees he picks it up and uses it as a support to stand back up, "I'll be fine thank you for asking" Theodore groans before moving out of the street and towards the sidewalk as blood drips from his hand leaving behind a trail of blood, I just hope that camera got them and I can find something out about them even if the police don't know who that girl is there's somebody who does when you wave the right kind of bills in the air Theodore thinks as he continues towards his home.

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
Anarchy In The Soul
User Image

Blake

Creator

Warning To The People.

he Good And The Evil.

his Is War.

☢ ☣

Blake took her directions and walked up the stairs. He went into the washroom and locked the door. He quickly turned on the lights and set about to work. He took out a notepad from his book and created a pen which he started writing with. he wrot down Mei's name and then beside it he wrote. To kill... Or not to kill.... Will inspect specimen further. Above her name were about 40 others all of them crossed out with a red X that suspiciously looked like Blood. Blake flushed the toilet like he had actually used it and then washed his hands while singing to himself ' Do you really love... Do you really love me?... Do you really want me dead... mommy...' blake dried his hands and then took a knife out of one of his pockets. He twirled it between his fingers as he quietly walked down the stairs. He thought of slowly creeping up behind Mei and slitting her throat so that he could watch her blood soak the floor. he shook his head clearing his thoughts and put a smile back on his face slipping his knife back into his pocket, for later use...

☢ ☣

o The Soldier.
he Civilian.
The Martyr.
he Victim.
his Is War.

(( OutOfCookies: His mind was shattered... you will all learn later Mwahahahahahaha >:] ))

[o.O uuuuuh i don't wanna adopt him anymore >.> and he just lost like, a bazillion cute points, i thought he was listed under good?????]

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Mei "Mei-Mei" Hanako

User ImageUser Image
"You better run, run, run, run
Cause there's gonna be some hell today
You better run, run, run, run, run
And that's the only thing I'm gonna say,hey"

Mei was filling a plate of food when she heard footsteps behind her. She blinked as she glanced back and smiled totally unaware of anything being wrong. "hungry?" she asked as she turned and set a plate on the table for him. She then turned and made herself a plate humming, before she sat her plate down and looked at him. "ah earlier i noticed your cough....are you sick?" she asked tilting her head alittle looking at him.

"I wish I know the right from the start
that I was dancing with the dark
You better run
Devil,Run,Run,Devil,Run Run
Run Devil Devil Run Run".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items