Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Raider

The_Chaos_Inside

User Image
"Well, I mean it couldn't all have been bad, right?" Ciel asked. Man, this girl was a little depressing.
"I mean, there had to have been something or someone that you used as a catalyst of hope that life is worth living, if not for you than for others?"

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

⋇ Artemis ⋇

User Image
User Image

Artemis shook her head. "No. When I left, I had absolutely no one. I always thought to myself that I had to keep this from happening to someone else. I don't care how small it is. What happened to me might be considered small in scale but it impacted me greatly. No one was even glad to see that I was alive. They just rejected me. I came here hoping to start over."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
Cho Seikatsu

Dangerous Spotter

User Image
Dalamar Sivil

Dalamar was walking about the town dressed like an Akatsuki member from Naruto. Down to a head band on his head with a mist symbol lined through the center on his head. His hair was fixed to hang over the headband. Dark blue highlights filled his hair to match the darker blacks of his natural color. Getting some odd looks from those around him as he passed by a restaurant. Probably those who were never into a single anime or cartoon.

In a hip holster under the cloak was his Five-Seven. Not an easy gun to get a hold of but Dalamar learned alot on who to acquire weapons. Some cases it was best not to go with a pawn store or local gun shop. Still he made sure to take precautions and only use it if it was needed. To this day he managed to resolve issues before they turned into a full blow fight. If things got ugly then he used hand to hand and a knife over a gun. Guns had a high chance of killing with out control.

((Not my best intro but it was something I came up with on a fly. The whole outfit part was a toss up between kindom hearts or naruto.))

Unbeatable Werewolf

Quote:
Cho Seikatsu

The name's Savage,commit it to memory.
He moved away after she kicked him "Geez, I can take a hint, you don't need to kick me," he joked and got to his feet. She seemed to be the fast and strong type, which hopefully meant she was frail or at least not capable of taking massive amounts of damage like Jack. "So are you going to fight, or just keep doing those little love taps?" He definitely felt it, but it was mostly him doing the standard banter people seemed to do during fights. "The name's Savage by the way, just thought you might want to know the name of the person who beat you in a fight." He just stood in position waiting for Aldra to launch her next attack at him.
-------
Quote:
Carrion Reaper

Releana Rayurna Demien, Or Dynameow...meow.

"It is 5578 West Renton road," she said, a place downtown, "but I would suggested turning right onto Jameson drive where the two intersect since there will be a nice parking garage that I'm sure you could park in for free." He was Ernest ******** Rachman after all, she wouldn't be surprised if he owned the building. "Of course it is in a suite, but I can lead the way from the lobby, meow." She looked out the window as they were driving "Mr. Rachman," she looked back towards him, "May I ask your opinion on Meta-humans?" She wanted to know if he would be honest or political in his answering. She hadn't met a normal person who wasn't at least nervous around meta-humans, not a sane normal person at least.

Shirtless Raider

Akanescute

The name's Savage,commit it to memory.
He moved away after she kicked him "Geez, I can take a hint, you don't need to kick me," he joked and got to his feet. She seemed to be the fast and strong type, which hopefully meant she was frail or at least not capable of taking massive amounts of damage like Jack. "So are you going to fight, or just keep doing those little love taps?" He definitely felt it, but it was mostly him doing the standard banter people seemed to do during fights. "The name's Savage by the way, just thought you might want to know the name of the person who beat you in a fight." He just stood in position waiting for Aldra to launch her next attack at him.

"You'll have to excuse me, it's been a while since I've been in close combat like this." Aldra grinned and knelt close to the ground, a wolf ready to attack.
This man, Savage, he was obviously resilient. He didn't seem too impressed with her kick, and he was quick to counter.
"Savage, eh?" Aldra's body tensed, readying for her strike. "My name is Aldra. Remember it." She ran in full force, watching for body movement as she went straight for the center of his chest with a straight fist. If it connected, she would continue sending flurries of punches raining against his chest and his arms while watching in case he would try to grab her again.
Watching for body movement wasn't exactly the same as her Demon Eye, though. She once again relied solely on her speed and power. Her only downside in her Demon Form is that if she took even one direct blow, that could be the end for her.

Shirtless Raider

The_Chaos_Inside

User Image
"Oh..." Ciel sighed and looked back down at the menu. "Blaque City's a good place to be for a fresh start anyway. Besides, you aren't the only person running around that's above normal, so you won't feel alienated. I guarantee it."
The waiter came back after another 5 minutes had passed. "So, have you ladies decided on something or do you need more time?"
"I'll... uh... hmm... I'm sorry, I've always been indecisive when it comes to this menu. What would you recommend?" She asked the waiter sweetly.
She made a bit of small talk with the waiter and finally ordered something. The waiter turned back to Artemis. "And for you, ma'am?"

Unbeatable Werewolf

The name's Savage,I have sexy legs.
"Always good to keep in practice, never know when you'll have to fight like you mean it." He said with a smile as he shifted his footing. He didn't know how warm she could be in this weather with her outfit, but he wasn't complaining about it. "Ah," he said in the second before she charged, "nice to meet you, Aldra." She charged and he smirked, his arms were probably longer than hers and his legs were longer then his arms, you could see where this was going as he thought through it. When she got almost in range of punch, he shifted and threw a kick at her face, hoping she wouldn't be able to react in time at the speed she was going.

Shirtless Raider

Akanescute

She spotted it, and just in time. The kick was aimed at her face. She managed to bring up her guard and angled it so that the kick would slide from her arms upwards.
But the overall force staggered her a bit, leaning her body backwards and almost pushing her off of her feet.
"Tch!" She had to recover from her recoil before he could recover from his.
She spun with her body in order to keep the momentum and to eliminate the problem of having to fight with her body's opposing movement from the attack. She then used the momentum in her feet to launch herself at Savage at the range she was at in an attempt to knock him over with her body. With luck, her power would overshadow her size disadvantage and knock him over.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

⋇ Artemis ⋇

User Image
User Image

"True, . . . Ever since I first came here I haven't felt quite as alone. It might take some getting used to for me . . ." Artemis took another glance at the menu then decided on just a burger. After ordering she handed her menu to the waiter.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
Cho Seikatsu
User Image
"Humanity is only capable of subjective morality - therefore, it may as well not exist..."User Image
Ratcliffe

User Image
Ernst "Capital" Rachman

Ratcliffe nodded, turning to Jameson Street. Rachman gave a short pause. "...Meta-humans were born into a human society, and one that holds those who would cause mischief to account. Meta-humans are harder to subject to a justice system as they are often either harder to catch or harder to punish. Therefore, great care must be taken with them. Should they use their powers to benefit the public or merely in day-to-day activities, then this should be allowed - to do otherwise would equivalent to cutting off a man's hands, restricting his faculty. However, one must be cautious with them; they are not ordinary people and are capable of causing enormous amounts of harm. Measures must be put in place that either assist their apprehension or increase the severity of the punishments they receive. That said, Mister Ratcliffe here is a meta-human, just about - he has greatly advanced physical speed. He has made himself useful to society by entering employment and serving the economic common good at my side. There is clearly a paradigm for meta-humans."

They pulled up in the car park, and Ratcliffe stood to let Mister Rachman out, holding the door open for 'Miss Carter'.

"...so why on earth should I act as though it does?"
User Image

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
[nrrrrg i was gonna wait and see how cane responded but since he seems to be AWOL.....*sigh*]

Gonda

User ImageUser Image

Gonda zoomed through the sky on her space bike, arriving home in a matter of seconds. Ditching the bike and heading out of sight to change back into her normal clothes she soon emerged dressed once again as a normal earth girl and headed into her home. Locking the door behind her she went to her room to change again, this time into clothes she didn't think she'd have to wear on earth yet she'd brought them anyway. From some unseen compartment in the back of the closet she pulled the regal clothing and lay them on the bed to inspect them to be sure they were still perfect before putting them on. Her new outfit consisted of armored leggings that seemed to be made of many metal rings connected together. Over those she wore a sort of skirt which consisted of two pieces of fabric connected to a golden jeweled ring about the thickness of a hula-hoop that sat just above her hips, the two pieces of beautiful smooth silky purple fabric did not meet at the sides so that mobility was not restricted, which when you're a warrior princess is very important. Her stomach was also covered in the same ringed armor she wore on her legs, it was thin form fitting and flexible yet extremely durable as it was made of orichalcum like the rest of her equipment. The ringed armor actually covered her entire body from her feet to her neck, even going over her hands, luckily it was designed to be breathable so it didn't wreak when you took it off. Over the armor went a shirt that was more like a sports bra in shape, it was made of a thin almost sheer material that was the deepest purple to match the skirt, in the center of her chest was an insignia in gold. The symbol was a circle with spiraling lines flowing from the edges to the center before radiating out again like tendrils reaching out of the circle making it look a bit like a sun, it was to say when connected as a whole the shared power of the kingdom would spread and shine over all else. Two final pieces completed the outfit, one a long golden cape attached to the armor at the shoulders, the other the Spartelan version of a crown. The crown fit about her face, ending just before her chin, at the top two points extended above her head making a V in the center where they met, it was silver like the armor and studded with stunning sparkling jewels all around it. The effect of the complete outfit was breath taking. To top it all off she retrieved a necklace from the jewelery box by her bed, a long thin silver chain with a pendant stopping just above the insignia on her chest, the pendant was a stunning deep red jewel carved into the symbol of Spartela, it looked like it would break if you breathed on it yet it was very old and had survived many a battle. Now she was ready, it was time to keep the other part of her end of the deal with GG.

[woo that took a while, told ya i'd have fun describing the outfit XP anyhoo! this is what the "crown" should look like (except this one doesn't have jewels) and also gives you some idea of what the armor i was talking about looks like except gonda's is entirely rings no glove bit. ignore the cape and neck piece though those are nothing like her outfit.]
Umbra_Deatie
User Image
Dalamar Sivil

Dalamar was walking about the town dressed like an Akatsuki member from Naruto. Down to a head band on his head with a mist symbol lined through the center on his head. His hair was fixed to hang over the headband. Dark blue highlights filled his hair to match the darker blacks of his natural color. Getting some odd looks from those around him as he passed by a restaurant. Probably those who were never into a single anime or cartoon.

In a hip holster under the cloak was his Five-Seven. Not an easy gun to get a hold of but Dalamar learned alot on who to acquire weapons. Some cases it was best not to go with a pawn store or local gun shop. Still he made sure to take precautions and only use it if it was needed. To this day he managed to resolve issues before they turned into a full blow fight. If things got ugly then he used hand to hand and a knife over a gun. Guns had a high chance of killing with out control.

((Not my best intro but it was something I came up with on a fly. The whole outfit part was a toss up between kindom hearts or naruto.))

[[My hair is like that.]]
User Image

ΦGeneral Viola SmithsonΦ

Meinwhile, elsewhere in a military base settled in at the edge of Blaque City, General Viola Smithson was sending out orders to various commanders to assemble squads to scour the city for Green Gunsman, nothing too major, the city wasn't under martial law and frankly she didn't want to panic the people. But a few squads of soldiers should be able to keep Green Gunsman on his toes for now. She knew she had other problems. A private approached her with a folder, "Ma'am, satellite pictures of Zach's last known location."

It was, naturally, of him talking with Gonda on the hospital roof. Her brows furrowed, before she looked up, "She may know too much. . . But I'm not going to put a warrant out on a beloved hero of the city." She said, calmly, closing the folder again. "You can tell that to our superiors. Our personal goals are second to the safety of the city and then to the contentment of the people. We will not sacrifice the sanctity of Blaque CIty just to keep a secret. Ultimately killing a hero would hurt our image more then the rumors of the experiment getting out."

"That being said, extend an invitation to this woman to meet with me in my office here at the barracks. We'll discuss how much she's learned and what we can do about it."

"Sir, yes sir."

"Dismissed Pirvate." She said, as the private rushed off to get a message to Gonda however he could, though finding her might be tricky.

Meinwhile the General went to her office, sitting in her seat behind her neat and tidy desk, her hetero chromatic eyes settled on er desk a moment, as she patiently awaited the hero's arrival.

((Up to you how Gonda gets the message, the military is very resourceful. Or Gonda could find out herself via telepathy. XD ))

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
Gonda

User Image

Gonda was just exiting a series of secret tunnels that extended from beneath her humble home to all over the city (five years on a backwater planet with plenty of high tech equipment, she was bored), when she heard it. The message came to her indirectly, the bike had been monitoring certain minds for anything having to do with Gonda and relayed the information to her almost the instant the thoughts had entered the general's mind. Gonda smiled, this was going to be easier than she thought. Tuning into the mind of the one who was charged with delivering the message to her (finding it with aid from the space bike) she sent him her own message. -Your message is received young warrior,- she told him, and with that she took a seat in her bike and was off, soaring through the sky so quickly no one would be able to see her new outfit. She soon arrived outside the....what had he called them? Barracks? Yes the barracks that had been mentioned. Stepping off the bike she calmly walked into the building, not bothering to open the door, finding the office of the general quickly. Here she stopped, thinking it may be rude to simply walk in though she had been invited, and instead knocked politely on the door. This was only maybe a minute or two after this....General Viola had ordered the message of invitation be sent out.

[cooleo, gonda gots a present for them too hehe. btw, while in princess garb i'm havin fun with ornate posts, cuz they is pretty ^^ and formal =O *nodnod*]
Carrion Reaper
User Image
"Humanity is only capable of subjective morality - therefore, it may as well not exist..."User Image
Ratcliffe

User Image
Ernst "Capital" Rachman

User Image

Flare stood following the car. She moved quickly, jumping rooftop to rooftop, a long black "cloak" flowing behind her. She had Rei's mask on and made no noise as she stayed a little distance behind, but still was picking up good pace as not to lose his car. She only had a couple of questions for him. The place where she had been shot was beginning to hurt, but it was the thing she paid the least attention to. She didn't care about herself right now. She needed answers. She neared the car as it stopped, staying silent on the building, barely breathing on purpose. She watched him as if she were a hawk, but posed as if she were a statue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff