I came for gold 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Wrathful Demigod

10,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
                                                                .........................User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

User Image
                                                          LOCATION:Home.WITH:Kaj, Dimi, Leron.OUTFIT:Morning WorkoutOOC:Sorry for the shortness, wasn't sure what to do with him to be honest...also I think his body build would be somewhat similar to the pick in his outift

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Lance wiped a hand over his face in a show of removing drool from his face than smile down at the roll pushed in front of him. "And this is why I work out twice a day." He said as he picked up the roll, ignoring the fact that it was still slightly hot, and took a large bite. Reaching over, he grabbed his cup of coffee, pushing Dimi's closer to him then took a sip of the beverage as she swallowed. The cinnamon roll was just what he wanted and he didn't even know! He licked some icing off his lip before grabbing the drumsticks out of his bag to show Kaj. Kaj never really did talk much, especially when they had all first met. His voice wasn't like everyone else's. It had the sound of someone who had smoke a pack since birth, but the drummers voice had never bothered Lance. In truth nothing really ever seemed to bother Lance. He was a very accepting person and if he came across someone who was different he found them all the more pleasing to be around, not to say he wasn't pleased to be around normal people. After all, he was normal. He was all to aware that there was nothing unusual about him. He played soccer, worked out twice a day because he thought he looked great with his current amount of muscles, and he played in a band while part timing school. Lance loved his life, but it would't be quite as enjoyable with out his wonderful friends here.

Lance smiled pass his second bit of cinnamon roll as Leron complemented the drumsticks but didn't try to speak. He hurriedly chewed the bake, spice dough with its sweet icing, so that he could speak. "I saw some with birds on them as well but I don't think drumsticks would mean as much to you." He laughed. He liked to by gifts for his friends and usually when he bought one person something he would try to buy everyone something, he didn't want anyone to think he was playing favorites. "Besides, I was starting to attract attention and I really needed to get home. I want to try to get some work done in my classes." All his classes were self-paced, which helped out with his sometime hectic schedule.

"Hmm..Shopping..." Lance thought out loud as he finished up his roll. He stood up and took his plate to the sink where he washed it. Leron had already cleaned up from cooking it would probably just annoy the song bird with Lance just threw the plate in the sink like some inconsiderate house mate. "You could always go in your boxers." He teased. "Look on the bright side, at least you weren't sleeping naked." He couldn't help but grin as he remembered the fan that had broke into their home. It wasn't no where near as funny when it had happened, in fact it had been down right creepy...not to mention a little alarming as back them Lance did sometimes sleep naked. Not now, that was for sure. Lance dried his plate then leaned against the counter, crossing his arms over his Manchester United shirt as he looked to the group. "I can go shopping with you. My sister will be in town and I was thinking of maybe getting her a present. A peace offering." Sadly Lance and his sister were not on good footing at the moment. There were many reasons behind this, from his gambling problem to the fact that he had quit being a full time student. Money and education were two very important things to her, and the way she saw it he wasn't concerned enough about either of those things. Perhaps he wasn't. His joining the band had not been to much of a problem with her, not in till she started noticing how it affected his school work. When he switched to a part-time student it had spawned a massive argument, over the phone of course as his older sister currently lived in America. Lance knew she was only being so a**l because she cared, that she worried about his future, but he focused more on the present. He focused more on the events happening now, and the people in his life now, they were what mattered to him. He had been upset by her refusal to talk to him after that, and he was hoping she was willing to at least listen to him this time. Perhaps the band's growing success would help some. "Can I record some of it? I really need to update the youtube channel. I've been getting inboxes about it." Lance seemed to of taken it upon himself to be the social media guy of the group. From Youtube videos showing bits of the band's everyday life, to putting random things on Twitter. He just wanted to ask to make sure if it was alright before he started recording Some people liked their privacy.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageXXXXXX

Haven-Sanctuary-16

Wrathful Demigod

10,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
                                                                .........................User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness. Choose one or the other with great care."

User Image
                                                          LOCATION: Trendy RestaurantWITH: JakeOUTFIT:I Woke UpOOC: omg it sucked ;-;THEME(s):Sick and Twisted Affair & Save Yourself

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"I don't think the world could handle another one of those." Val chuckled as he pulled his phone from his pocket. He expected it to be from Haemon again but instead it was the new guy finally responding to the party invite. The guy had skill, that could not be argued, but Val was still uncertain of how to feel about him. Its not like he had gone out of his way to to get all chummy chummy with the man. Saw him at the audition got his contact info and such, then after that hadn't talked to him since he sent the text. The only reason he took his number was because as the unofficial manager of this band Val felt he needed to be able to contact the dude for when they finally did get back into the swing of things. He really did need to get them a gig set up soon. A tv show or a radio broadcast, or something of the sort. He thought about just leaving the text at that and not respond it..but...Eh...He needed to play nice at least. Besides, the guy didn't have Haemon's address.

===To: New Guy
                                                          ===From: Valeri

===You've never been to one of Haemon's parties then.
                                                          ===Do you need a ride there?

He looked up in time to see a blush on Jake's face when he had made the drummer comment. "Oh, look. The cutie blushes." He teased with a grin on his face. It was, honestly, a cute sight and it was always interesting to see how different words affected different people. More so because it was Jake who was also Michelle, and the two different personalities reacted differently at times. Jake had more confidence as Michelle, perhaps because he could be himself as her? It was something to think about, but when those cheeks became tinged in pink Val couldn't help but think that perhaps Jake was peeking through again.

"I'm so glad you said nail guards. For a minute I thought you were going to suggest declawing my cat, and then we were going to have a rather serious fight on our hands." Sure, he complained about the little orange fur ball but he loved his cat, and no was taking that majestic tiger's claws from him. As for the other matters...Well, he already bought the cat a scratching post. He bought the cat a lot of things. "He's just mad cause I'm not home all that often. I thought cats liked being alone." Besides, he did play with the cat when he was home. Maybe not much but he still showed it some affection. "But when you take your sleeping beauty to the vet me and King George would love to accompany you. Its time for his shots." Because someone at the vet's office liked to inform him when it was time for his cat's yearly shots. Not long after sending Haemon a text he got a reply and once again he was pulling the phone out of his pocket. "Cute face my a**." He growled as he quickly typed out another message.

===To: Haemon
                                                          ===From: Valeri

===Whatever, Dog-breath. You couldn't even begin to know how to handle me.
                                                          ===I thought you had the market covered on doing stupid things? If we're bailing him out of jail then you're paying for.

"Well, then. If there is a next time then I shall remember to pay." Val said after he sent the message but this time left his phone sitting on the table. He wasn't going to argue about Jake paying this time. He kept his gaze on Jake as he watched his friend thing. "I see." He said after he listen to Jake answer his question. He did understand, in a way. It was kind of liking thinking that Jake and Michelle were twins. They were different people, and the majority of people saw them as such, but they are also seen as a whole. If you got rid of one would you not be breaking the whole? Thinking about it like that made it all the more easier for Val to understand. He knew what it was like to have a twin taking away, to feeling like a part of oneself was gone. He didn't say any of that though. There were some things that no one knew about him, and he wasn't comfortable about talking about his past anyway. "If it makes any difference, I'm perfectly fine with the way you are now."

At the question of what he would be wearing to Haemon's Val laugh and looked down at what he was currently wearing. "Do I look like I plan my outfit a head of time? I have no fashion sense." He was usually covered in a hoodie anyway. If they had a public appearance and he needed to actually look half way decent he would simply ask himself 'Would Al wear it?' And if the answer was yes then he would throw it in the trash. "Any suggestions?" Jake seemed to be rather in touch with his fashionable side.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageXXXXXX

GaysbianBabe

BLStoner

Aura_Uzumaki

Man-Lover

User ImageUser Image

MOOD sleepy but comfortable tab LOCATION the kitchen tab CLOTHES click tab COMPANY Kitan the pet snake, Leron, Dimi and Lance tab

User Image

As Leron asked did he sleep well, Kaj just nodded and gave a small smile to his singer friend. He never understood how Leron was able to do food that looked, smelled and tasted so amazing, since Kaj never liked even try to make food. Something very easy and simple, maybe then, but cinnamon rolls.. Never. But he really appreciated and respected that, amongst with many other things, in the singer.

Kaj kept petting the snake as he heard a familiar voice coming from the lobby.
                                                      Turning his eyes to the doorway, Kaj saw how the golden haired guitarist walked into the kitchen with hurried steps. Shaking his head a bit, Kaj watched with amuse as Lance begged the food to be ready.
                                                      It wasn't unusual for Lance to be so hyper all the time, and somehow Kaj always liked the way how Lance seemed to enjoy every thing he did. Lance was the first of their band who Kaj learned to trust properly, and with Lance's help to others as well. They all were really important to him, but he considered Lance as someone who he just trusted most. But the difference to others was really small, he trusted all of them after all.

When Lance turned to look at Kaj, small confusion took over his expression and slowly Kaj tilted his head a bit. Watching how Lance reached for something, Kaj wasn't very sure what to wait. It wouldn't be a miracle that Lance had found something really interesting, or really odd, so it was impossible to tell what it would be this time.
                                                      But when Kaj noticed what they were, that Lance held, his expression quickly turned into surprised one.
                                                      Taking a step towards his friend, Kaj lowered his hand from his pet snake. "Wow.." Small voice escaped from his lips without further thinking, but soon after that Kaj turned his face away and raised his other arm in front of his mouth. Coughing deeply for few times, Kaj closed his eyes slightly frustrated, but right after the coughing eased he turned to look at Lance again smiling faintly.
                                                      The coughing was normal since he spoke for the first time that day, and it took some effort to make his voice co-operate.

Closing the distance between them, Kaj stood in front of Lance and gently took the drumsticks from the guitarist. Eyeing the sticks, the purple haired male smiled a bit wider and glanced at Kitan who had started to slither under his shirt from the collar.
                                                      Turning his eyes to Leron's face, Kaj nodded gently and chuckled silently. "Mm-hm. Really." The hoarse way how his voice came out made his throat tickle in annoying way, and he had to clear his throat a bit before talking again.
                                                      "They're awesome. And as you know, I like snakes more than birds. Thanks, Lance."
                                                      Kaj nodded to his friend a bit, before turning to look at the drumsticks almost in mesmerized way. They were really beautiful. He already many, many pairs of drumsticks, and at the moment he had purple and black drumsticks that he liked to use most, but now he knew that he has new favorites. The snakes in the drumsticks were so carefully made, that it looked like they could start to move in any moment, slide to the other side of the drumsticks with soft and elegant movements.

Hearing that the others were heading to the town later on that day, Kaj raised his eyes from the present he had just gotten. It would be a nice change, since he didn't go out too much. The lack of being outside had made his skin really pale, and the purple contact lenses made him look even more paler than normally. It was the strong coloring that made it.
                                                      "I guess I could come too." After little hesitation Kaj told, now his eyes lowered again as he lifted his shirt up a bit so he could drag gently the pet snake away from under his shirt. It gave a small hiss as Kaj held it with one arm, and with another lowered his shirt again. Letting the snake slither along his arm back to his shoulders, Kaj glanced at his friends in order to see that it was okay to them that he would come too.

OOC ::

Haven-Sanctuary-16
                                                      MistyStar11116
                                                      PateFist
x x x x« ♦x x𝔇 i m i t r i o s x x||• ♥ •||x x𝔇 e v e r e a u x x x♦ »x x x x

♪♫Location: Home-living room ♫♪

««────────────────────────[♥]────────────────────────»»
User Image

There went the timer, talk about timing. Dimi enjoyed Leron's baking more than his cooking, then again, Dimi had a bit of a sweet tooth. Dimi let himself drift off in thought for a minute but that was all he got before a voice broke his thought process. Leave it to Lance to disturb the peace. He smiled and gave a small wave to the band member that was currently drooling over the cinnamon rolls Leron had made. It was fun sitting here with them, with people that didn't blame him for things he had no control over, that smiled at him naturally. He didn't feel like he didn't belong, they accepted him into their group as if it was the most natural thing to do. He had to admit, this group all had something odd about them. That was probably why Dimi fit in so well without being judged by them, without judging them.

It was then he realized that Kaj was in there too, he must have come in when he was off in his own thoughts. Oh well. He gave Kaj a wave as well. Then, the sugary confection was placed in front of him and all focus on anything but that was lost. He vaguely heard the conversation around him, just enough to not get lost if he was drawn in specifically but not enough to be drawn into it otherwise. He had finished half the cinnamon roll when he heard Leron say he would need to speak with him. He looked up and just gave a simple nod. He already knew what the song bird wanted to ask. He finished up his roll, washed his plate then snatched up the coffee Lance had brought him. He heard them talking about going shopping and simply shook his head.

"Not interested. You three have fun. I'm going to stay here and work out the song running through my head so you guys have another new song to present to your loyal fans. Plus, the less I'm out in the open with you, the easier it is for me to run the errands you guys in the spotlight can't do." He joked with them. He walked out towards the living room, patting Kaj on the shoulder as he walked past. He was only half joking really. His popularity as the band's songwriter was up with theirs but since he wasn't out in the spotlight as much, he could get around in the normal crowds much easier than the others. Especially if they needed to buy something that they didn't want the paparazzi to know. I mean who wants to be seen buying their underwear by everyone in the world? He definitely didn't.

««────────────────────────[♥]────────────────────────»»

♪♫Company: Leron, Kaj, and Lance. ♫♪

Hawrte's Husbando

Kawaii Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
akatsuki akatsuki akatsuki akatsuki akatsukiAT THE END OF THE DESTINATION xx WHAT CAN WE SEE?
akatsuki akatsuki akatsukithe story of growing: ❛b rilliance!
akatsuki akatsuki akatsuki
akatsuki akatsuki akatsuki akatsuki akatsuki akatsuki akatsuki akatsuki akatsukiI'M LINKED WITH DREAMS IN MY LEFT HAND na AND YOU IN MY RIGHT HAND
akatsuki akatsuki akatsuki akatsuki I WANT___to shine like the daybreak !

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                          naTHE STORY OF GROWING BRILLIANCE
                                                          ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░mo

As usual the young blonde was late to start the day unlike everyone else. The blinds to his window remained sealed shut, yet the sunlight still managed to peak beneath them. Roy Bennett slept soundly, curled beneath the blankets like a child taking a nap. The darkness beneath their warmth kept what little sunlight there was away from his shut eyelids. Roy breathed heavily, causing a bit of drool to slip onto the corner of his mouth. He wore his favorite sky blue pajamas that were decorated with white fluffy clouds. The pocket on the chest was a little torn on the edge. Nothing a bit of sewing couldn't fix. Roy squinted his eyes tightly before releasing a light groan. He then rolled over without realizing how close to the edge of his futon he was; his body quickly controlled by gravity as he went rolling off of the bed. His eyelids shot open wide revealing his sapphire blue specs, and he let out a short gasp. Thunk!. Luckily the thick blanket was wrapped around him enough to slightly cushion his fall, yet he couldn't help but shout out from surprise. The male groaned once again as he slowly sat up, fighting the blanket to release him from its warm embrace. Once he was free, Roy sat up onto his rear end. His eyes were closed once again while he rubbed the back of his head; his dyed blonde hair a complete mess. The male sucked his teeth before whiping the drool from his mouth then slapped his hand around the futon for his phone.

Just the feel of his decora styled phone caused his hand to lock around it and pull it around infront of him. Slowly he peaked one eye open to look at the time. "Oh man. I need to get up." he mumbled, opening both his crystal blue eyes and tossing the phone over his shoulder back onto the futon. Roy pushed the rest of the blankets off of his frame before he stood onto his feet. After a quick stretch he walked over to his dresser to grab an outfit for the day. It usually took Roy awhile to get ready since he was very specific about what he wanted to wear. For today he threw on a casual black short sleeved shirt, some blue skinny jeans, and a purple hoodie with colorful wrist cuffs. After brushing his hair and styling it, he put on three colorful hair clips to match his sweater on part of his fringe and a single amber colored contact lens in his left eye. A single application of eye drop liquid finished his routine.

Roy snatched his phone off of his messy futon before walking out of his room, being sure to close the door behind him. He casually made his way downstairs while shoving his phone into his hoodie pocket, hearing voices as he proceeded. Roy tilted his head while rounding the corner into the kitchen to see his band mates already up. Not to long ago, he had joined a band called Iodine Hearts. His teacher had given him their try outs flyer for bass thinking that he should give it a shot. The members consisted of Leron who was their vocalist. He had never heard anyone quite as wonderful as Leron sing. Lance was the guitarist who could perform such an amazing solo. Kaj as they called him, was the drums. Roy could never have the talent to play drums so he admired Kaj's skill to play such an instrument. Dimi was the mastermind behind their performances, making everything according to plan. Then there was Roy. The bassist. A smile spread across his lips at the sight of everyone. He enjoyed their company. A blush spread across his cheeks since he had been the last to get out of bed. It wasn't because he was lazy. Sleeping was one of the things he enjoyed. Roy cleared his throat before speaking, staying hidden behind the wall. "G...Good morning everyone." he squeaked, smiling nervously.

Location: Home > Kitchen Company: Iodine Hearts group

OG Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═

x

Raising a brow at the other, Haemon scoffed. "Dude, what kind of party consists of just five people? Tch." He shook his head. "We're gonna have a big bash, you know? Lots of people. It's gonna be hella fun." Parties were perfect for chasing some tail too. That was part of the reason he wanted to party and while he wouldn't mind partying with just his friends, he doubted the guys wanted to be that personal with him. Although, he'd be lying if he said he hadn't thought about it. Why not? Wasn't like they would know about it anyways.

"And I don't care if the new guy get piss drunk before we do, it's all about having fun man." He shrugged. "Otherwise what's the point." Although, when it came to being afraid of the new guy, Haemon couldn't help but laugh at the idea. "Oh yeah, he's totally in our band to kill us. Please, if he wanted us dead he would have killed us without making himself known. I mean, no one is that stupid." He then put his arm about the other and pulled his friend close and pressing the sides of their faces together. "But if it makes you feel better, you can stay the night with me so mister murderer doesn't get you in your sleep." He snickered, teasing Reese because it was just one of the many things Haemon did. It wasn't like he was trying to be an a**, it was just all in good fun and his buddies knew it.

Soon that familiar buzz from his phone returned and he sighed, not bothering to let Reese go as he took to his phone, looking at the message and smirking. "b***h, please." He chuckled and typed out his message, once again sending it to Valeri.

To: Valeri

Oh, I know how to handle you, tough guy.
                                                        ಠωಠ
                                                        Ha ha. Hoe, I own the market.
                                                        And big whoop. I don't mind paying the bail. Pocket change, man. Ha ha.

location : Park xxxx music : Volatile - World xxxx company : Puppies, Reese xxxx
                                                        ooc : N//A

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

clothing : Day One xxxx location : Trendy Restaurant xxxx music : [******** 'em All - KaiKai xxxx
                                            company : Valeri xxxx ooc : Apologies for making you wait and then giving you this boring piece of crap. Jake is so weird about food.

Jake wasn't bothered in the slightest that Val was juggling talking to him as well as whomever he was in the middle of texting. Usually, he got a bit upset if he was asked to dinner, and then the man played with his phone half the time. But he knew Val couldn't just mope about and drop off the face of the music world for a few weeks like everyone else. He was their manager and had to set up gigs, and schedule appearances, and even deal with whatever new antics Haemon had been up to. If Jake was ever responsible for dealing with Haemon, drunk or sober, he'd give up before he even started. As much as he loved his friends, they could be handfuls when they wanted to be. Hell, Jake was a tornado in the morning or before a concert, but it took a lot of time and effort to slap on his face and tuck everything away. He smiled at the thought, going back to listening to Valeri. Of course he'd never declaw a cat. Jake hadn't even had his dog snipped. Besides, having Val's cat rip up his furniture meant he could potentially talk his friend into letting him redecorate, or at least help him pick out a new couch.

"I used to have a cat that couldn't stand to be left alone for five minutes. She was always in someone's face, and when we did leave her, she would hide where no one could get her, and scream at us for hours. Maybe you have your own little attention hog on your hands." Jake moved his hands from the table as the waitress came by and dropped off their food, receiving a sweet smile from Jake before his eyes followed his plate. He was hungry, and having been able to choose something lemony made him as happy as could be. He almost forgot to peel his eyes away from his plate long enough to watch her walk away. "I've got to learn to walk like that. Do you think I'm too confident when I walk? Maybe I just need to go in for a massage and release some tension. I'll be frolicking about like every Becky, Sarah, and Susan in no time." He was fine nearly having this conversation by himself, as Val was looking down at his phone again. There really wasn't expecting much out of Valeri at the moment, because he never really expected much from anyone. Especially when he was talking to others about something as annoying and pointless as the way someone walked. As a queen who was working to fool the near entirety of the world, Jake was always looking for ways to look more like a woman when he was in drag, whether it was the way he spoke, or the way his a** wiggled when he walked. Thinking about it now, most girls he had seen walked with the vertical wiggle of their bottoms, due to them walking from the hips and not the waist. Jake had always been interested in more of a pin up glam feel for things, and so he walked with his waist, his bottom giving a soft wiggle, and not the strange heavy up down motion most women had. It was a hard thing to do without thinking about it, especially for a man who didn't necessarily have the feminine muscles that allowed for smooth waist movements. Jake pushed the thought aside, taking a sip of his lemonade, as Valeri went on about his clothes.

Looking him over, Jake had to agree that his friend lacked fashion sense, but he at least knew how to dress his body. The tall shoes showed off his long legs, and the times that he had seen Valeri without a sweatshirt on, his shirts had always been on the cusp of being form fitting. He wasn't a fan of his earrings at the moment, but perhaps because he thought Val might look better if he wore something more classic. "You do wear quite a bit of black, but it's a slimming color I own a lot of so I can't say anything, but you're so pale that you need more white, or soft colors. Not that I'm not a fan of pale skin, but I think you should borrow my pink plaid over shirt, and just roll up the sleeves with some bad a** shirt underneath. Haemon might give you s**t for wearing pink, but we've both seen him wear more embarrassing things. That, or just wear something with some sort of red tone. Raid my closet if you want." Jake shrugged his shoulders as he finished speaking. He could say all he wanted, but at the end of the day, it was still Valeri's choice, and Jake could shut his mouth. He looked back down at his food, fork in hand, and took a bite, sure to get a bit of all the flavors, dipping it in the icing. His eyes fluttered and he had to look away from Valeri as he enjoyed the flavors. Jake was definitely a fatty at heart. Some foods were better than sex, and Jake was always happy when he found a new one. He loaded his fork up with another bite and pointed the fork toward his friend. "Do you want to try a bite? It's so delicious. I don't even need a man in my life after this. Sorry, babe, you're being replaced by cranberry lemon rolls." He held back a soft laugh, covering his smile with his free hand. If Valeri didn't want a bite, he'd be missing out, but Jake wouldn't mind because he'd have more for himself. He truly loved sweets and fruit, and having something as good as this, he was about ready to marry the food.

PateFist

Tipsy Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
╔═════════════════════╗
Reese Anthony Madison
╚═════════════════════╝

User Image
User ImageUser Image

You're only as old as you feel: 22XXXXXMy growth marked on a door frame: 5'4"XXXXXIt's not fat, I'm full of love: 140 lbs
Simply an ink blot on the map: Park
All these people make me happy: HaemonXXXXXSometimes my emotions get the best of me: Embarrassed
Random crap in the bottom of my bag:
Messenger Bag Backpack, Seizure meds (20 pills), Engraved Zippo Lighter, Black Notebook, Black Pens (3), Hair Brush, Hair Ties (4), Medical Alert Bracelet

Reese looked over at the puppies. "My birthday party last year was just the five of us and we had plenty of fun then." He said, thinking back to his twenty-second birthday. He had gotten so drunk. It was hard to remember all that happened after about midnight or so, but what he could remember had been fun. Lots of fun. Drinking games and lots of snacks. Though he always had preferred smaller parties. Probably something to do with his anxiety, which he did his best to keep under control. But sometimes it was harder to keep it a bay. Like in large groups. He would have to get too drunk to notice again. At least getting black out drunk was fun. Until the next day when he had a hangover anyway.

Reese sighed and nodded. He was just being paranoid, but he didn't take to new people well. He never had. One could say he had an aversion to new people. He didn't trust people easily. It had even taken time for him to warm up to Al, who had been patient and supportive the whole time. What if the new guy wasn't so patient? Hell it had taken him a long time to trust Haemon because of his personality. And it probably would have never happened had it not been for Al's help. He missed Al a lot... He blushed again when Haemon pulled him close and pressed their faces together and teased him about staying the night. "He doesn't even know where I live yet." He said, feeling a little self conscious. He was no stranger to Haemons teasing. It happened a lot. Of course it was his own fault for making it so easy for the older male, but in all fairness it was just his personality.

He just happened to see the texts that Haemon and Valeri were sending to eachother and couldn't help but smile. That was so like them. He wished he could be like that sometimes. All confident and sure of himself. It just wasn't in his personality though. He was a little jealous that the two could talk to eachother like that and not take any of it seriously. Too many texts like that and he would probably start to take it seriously and get a little upset. There were many plus sides to having an abrasive personality, something he seriously lacked. Sometimes he wondered what it would be like to have one, but he just couldn't imagine it. It just wasn't something he was capable of. He was too much of a pushover and he knew it.

{{ yum_puddi Blah. So I think writers block is contagious. -.-'}}

BLStoner

Tipsy Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
{Tristian Ashford}
User Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image
Lots of candles on my cake: 23XXXXXI never used to be this tall: 6'2"XXXXXIt's all muscle I swear: 176 lbs
Everything has it proper place: Sweets shop
Look at all my friends: No oneXXXXXMy face reveals my emotions: Content/Tired
Things I possess right at this very moment:
Cellphone, Cigarettes (12), Bic Lighter

Tristian sighed and looked up at the clock again. He was going to be here the rest of the day and probably into the night to get far enough ahead to go to the party tomorrow. He had already informed his boss and his grandfather about having to stay late, so that was one less thing he had to worry about. But at least at this rate if he stayed really late he would be done by noon tomorrow. Which was almost five hours before the client would be around for pickup. That would be enough time for him to help do a couple more interviews before he left for the party. Most parties happened at night right? He didn't go to very many parties. He worked most of the time, spending his free time at home with his grandfather. He scooped out another spoon of the chocolate and started to form it into a ball between his palms. It was repetitive and tedious work, but he loved it. He dropped the newly formed ball into crushed pistachios and coated it completely before putting it on the baking sheet with the rest.

His text tone went off again and he wiped his hands on a towel, picking up his phone to read the message. Well sure he had never been to one of Haemons parties, but how bad could it be? He was at least expecting it to be fun. They were famous after all. All famous people knew how to party. That was just a given. At least most famous people let everyone believe that they knew how to party. He was sure he would have plenty of fun. He did, however, need a ride. He had no idea where anyone in the band lived yet. They were probably going to take a while to get used to him, but he hoped they could all be friends soon enough. It was hard to accept new people into your life when you were still busy mourning someone you had cared for deeply. It was going to take time. And he was willing to give them all the time they needed. He opened his keyboard and typed a reply.

To: Valeri

That's true, but I'm sure it will be a blast!
Parties are always fun!
And yea I probably will need a ride there.
I have no idea where Haemon lives.

He hit send and laid his phone back on the shelf, going back to work with the chocolates. He was almost far enough in where he could afford to take a quick smoke break. Just one more baking sheet and then the first batch could go into the icebox to harden up a bit.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PateFist
x x x« ♦x xe r o n x x||• •||x xt e r l y n x x♦ »x x x

♪♫Location: Home-kitchen ♫♪

══════━━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈[[❀]]┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━━══════
User Image

Finished eating and done cleaning up after himself, Leron was ready to get to what he needed to get done for the day. He smiled looking around at his band mates, at his only friends. Many would think that so few friends was a sad thing indeed, but Leron never thought that way. Having no friends growing up meant that every last one he now had all held an eternally precious spot in his heart. These people were the one's he'd do anything for and not think of getting something in return. He heard Lance's comment about seeing drumsticks with birds on them and just shook his head. The guy seemed to enjoy getting everyone gifts and it was quite obvious he tried to make sure he got something for everyone rather than just one person. Leron didn't mind one way or the other. Next thing he heard was Lance joking about going in his boxers. Leron looked at him like he'd lost his mind. The teasing continued of course with his next comment which brought a heavy sigh to Leron's lips.

"Oh come on. Please don't even joke about that. I'm just glad the fan chose a night I had chosen to where a full pajama outfit rather than just the pants. That could have ended up so much worse." He heaved another sigh before the smile came back to his face at Lance's agreeing to go out with him. Kaj had also agreed to come along but it seemed Dimi was going to just stay here. He'd ask Roy when he saw the guy, if he saw him before they left. "Cool. So it'll be us three unless Roy wants to come along as well. And that's fine Lance, just make sure you warn me if you're pointing the camera at me. Though we will be out in public, there is still a chance you might catch my odd personality and we don't need our fans hearing about it. Who knows how they might react. We don't need our popularity to drop when we are so close to the top."

He looked down, his hand clenched in a fist at his side as he thought about the one reason they weren't at the top. But that would soon be behind them if they kept up their work and the others stayed inactive. He relaxed and was smiling a few seconds later as Dimi left the kitchen, sitting out in the living room, and then Roy finally found his way to the kitchen. Leron smiled at the man's squeaked greeting. Leron couldn't say anything about the shy nature of his last friend. He wasn't much better when he wasn't in the spotlight as the song bird or in front of the camera. He could actually be worse sometimes. It's why he loved being at home with his friends, because he didn't feel shy around them. Not anymore at least. Sure when he first met them and they created the band, he had been pretty bad around them, but after this long with them, they were the only ones he felt comfortable around.

Morning Roy. There's still some fresh cinnamon rolls if you'd like, still warm too. With handmade icing and there's plenty if you want to put a little more icing on yours as well. Kaj, Lance, and I are going to go out to do some shopping. Would you like to come with us or are you going to stick around and hang out with Dimi?" He asked, moving to the cabinet to grab a plate for Roy, if he did want one anyways. Otherwise, Leron would dig out the Tupperware to store the left over rolls and icing for later.

══════━━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈[[❀]]┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━━══════

♪♫Company: Kaj, Lance, and Roy. ♫♪

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas