• Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
╔═════════════════════╗
Reese Anthony Madison
╚═════════════════════╝

User Image
User ImageUser Image

You're only as old as you feel: 22XXXXXMy growth marked on a door frame: 5'4"XXXXXIt's not fat, I'm full of love: 140 lbs
Simply an ink blot on the map: Home
All these people make me happy: Dusty the bunnyXXXXXSometimes my emotions get the best of me: Peaceful...-ish... No?
Random crap in the bottom of my bag:
Messenger Bag Backpack, Seizure meds (21 pills), Engraved Zippo Lighter, Black Notebook, Black Pens (3), Hair Brush, Hair Ties (4), Medical Alert Bracelet

Reese sat on the floor in the middle of what he called the 'Quiet room', legs crossed and eyes closed. He took slow, deep breaths, focusing on the thunderstorm sounds playing from the small cd player in the corner. It was reflection hour, his favorite time of the day. Meditation made everything right with the world. It calmed his nerves and made him happy, for as long as his happiness could last these days anyway. He was normally sad and mopey. He was heartbroken. Al's passing had ripped open old wounds and created new wounds all at once. One of his closest and most trusted friends. And now he was gone. He slowly let out a breath, tears silently slipping down his cheeks. He missed him so much. Sighing he quickly stood up and clicked off the cd player. He needed a dose of Dusty therapy.

He made his way out to the livingroom where his fluffy buddy stayed, picking the rabbit up and cradling it to his chest, petting gently between it's ears. Dusty almost always made him feel better when he was sad. He went over and laid back on the couch, laying Dusty on his chest, absentmindedly petting him as he stared up at the ceiling. He didn't want to replace Al. Their band would never be the same without him. He didn't even want to go and sit for hours auditioning new people. No one could ever replace Al in his eyes. And it was wrong to try. He knew that if it had been him, he would feel betrayed to look upon them from paradise to see that he had been replaced. Unless of course he got reincarnated. Then he supposed it wouldn't matter as much. He wouldn't remember anything about this life then. He frowned. That thought made him even more sad. If he reincarnated he wouldn't remember any of them.

Wow today was going to be one of those days huh? He sighed again, glancing down at Dusty. "At least I have you here. I don't know what I'd do if I was alone right now buddy. Probably just sit in a corner and cry or something..." He said, his voice it's natural soft and breathy tone. He laid there for a while petting his furry friend, no desire or urge to move ever striking him. He would easily lay there all day petting his rabbit and mourning his friend if he didn't have obligations. He laid there the remainder of reflection hour, simply staring at the ceiling and trying to muster up the will to move. He just felt so guilty. It really was too soon to try and find someone to fill Al's spot in the band. All the arguments that went on around him were proof of that. No one was ready. But if they wanted to keep their fame, keep the band that Al brought together, well, together then they had to... It was just too soon for his liking.

{{OOC: I'm sorry my post is so blah. But we passed the inspection! Yay! ^ ^}}

Wrathful Demigod

10,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
                                                                .........................User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness. Choose one or the other with great care."

User Image
                                                          LOCATION: SupermarketWITH: Jake/MichelleOUTFIT:I Woke UpOOC:I rushed it ;-;

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Pinkish-red eyes looked into the mirror, glaring at the series of bruises climbing up the pale white skin. Up the back, across the ribs, choke marks around the neck in the shape of a man's strong hand. It looked liked the white haired Russian had gotten into one hell of a fight but, even though h has no memories of the night, Valeri was more than certain that he just had some really really rough sex. "Ugh, I was the b***h again." He growled at himself, pink eyes now glaring at himself. "Why do I always end up the b***h?" On the back of his neck and part of his back was a black tattoo; a tree who's roots turned into lightening striking a black bird with the words 'In Remembrum' inked under it. On the rest of his skin were mostly faded henna tattoos. By time he got around to freshening them up they would of faded all together. He'd have to give the bruises time to heal, let them fade enough so that he could come up with a simple explanation, because the truth was not easy.The truth was...Well, humiliating, and no one would probably believe it anyway.

"Well, you would of, but then you knew me." Valeri was no longer talking to his reflection but to a person who was no longer alive to hear. Over two year, that was how long Valeri's deal with the man in the other room had been going on. The man's wife would leave on a business trip and Valeri would receive a call. He wouldn't exactly call it an affair, not in the sense that others would. There were no emotional connections that pulled the two together, it was simply business. Valeri would come at the call and drugs would be waiting for him. Pills to pop, powders to snort, booze to drink. He'd be so high that nothing in the world mad sense, nothing mattered, nothing hurt. And the man...Oh he got his end of the bargained after that. Val didn't have to many memories of how it would beginning, maybe with kissing, he knew that at least once it was an argument, but all ended the same. The Russian would be made into a punching bag, an object used to release all the frustrations of an unhappy marriage upon. He'd wake up in a bed that was not his, with a man he didn't really know, and fresh bruises adorned his flesh. No one had known about his abusive, drug whore relationship. No on that was except Al. He had asked if Val thought he deserve this, and the albino could honestly say he had never even thought about that till the question was asked. The Demon. That was what his grandmother had called him, told him he was evil, and she had been proven right when his younger twin died. Now Al was dead. The man had given Val a place to belong, then had kept his secret, and how was h repaid? Introduced into the drug life then killed with an overdoes. Oh yes. Val was sure this was something he deserved. The person looking back at him in the mirror looked like a rather pathetic boy. Valeri Volkov hated him.

Flicking the bathroom light off, Valeri walked into an adjoining bedroom that was darkened by a pair of heavy curtains over the window. In the bed, tangled in satin sheets, was a rather muscular man with a tattoo of a snake on his head. He was still heavily asleep and Valeri paid him next to no attention as he walked out the room, his jeans hanging loosely on his hips. In the hallways he picked up his white shirt, quickly followed by black long sleeve shirt with a hood attached to the back. In the messy living room, bottles pilled everywhere, Val found his jacket. He pulled it on then took the shades out of the pocket as he headed for the door. Usually he would cyan colored contacts in his eyes to farther hide the fact that he was an albino but those had been lost sometime last night. He did feel like picking through the dirty shag carpet to stick those things back in his eyes. Putting the shades on he walked out into the daylight, still squinting at the bright rays. There were many downsides to being an albino. Light sensitive and a habit of getting sun brunt being some of those. He pulled the hood up over his white hair to protect his face from the UV rays and started down the apartment steps.

It was to much longer after that that he found himself in front of the supermarket, looking into the parking lot as he spotted a familiar car, or rather he was starring at something shiny on the ground. "Jake dropped his keys." Val muttered as he leaned down and picked them up. Looking around he quickly pocketed them with a grin then pulled the hood even lower over his face as he entered the store. He had come to get some fish chips, but why not have some fun. He wondered the aisle, quickly spotting the drag queen drummer and being sure to stir clear of him...her...Meh, what did it matter. His pink eyes watched as she looked over the fruits and vegetable, hoping she picked up some apples. Val was never quite sure how Jake lived on nothing but rabbit food, really a little meat went a long way. Then again, as an anemia patient Val really did rely upon his red meats. He waited till Jake/Michelle had already paid for her food before he hopped in line.

By time he got outside the drag queen was on her hands and knees, shoving things in her purse as she looked for her car keys. "As lovely of an a** as that is, you might want to stand up before people question what your real career path is, Chicka." He said as he approached. Squatting down beside her, the albino pulled the car keys from his pocket, twirling them around on one finger as she smirked at her. "I found your keys. If I give them back do to get a reward?" He questioned as his smirk turned into a grin.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageXXXXXX

GaysbianBabe

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

clothing : Day One xxxx location : Grocery Store Parking Lot xxxx music : [******** 'em All - KaiKai xxxx
                                            company : Valeri xxxx ooc : Sorry about the short post.

Jake pushed his dog away from his face as he crawled out from under the car at the sound of someone complimenting his a**. Oh, Valeri. He sat on his knees a moment before standing up, and taking off his sunglasses to greet his friend. "Good morning, V. What brings you here, chatting up your favorite chick with a d**k?" He smiled at his friend, glad to bump into him. No matter what was said between any of the guys, Jake wasn't actually ever that mad at any of them, which made him quick to forgive, but not to entirely forget. Looking at the outfit Valeri was wearing made Jake hot. How did the boy get around in so many layers? Then again, Jake usually felt warm all the time, and had given in to wearing thin clothes that didn't cover him from head to toe, though his wigs always made him hot enough to want to give up drag, but he never could. The appearance of his keys, and mention of a reward made Jake bite his lip, and then he decided on the best course of action almost instantly.

He slowly ran his hand along the side of Valeri's face, and circled him, slowly looking him up and down as if undressing him with his eyes. It was fun to tease the guys when he could, although, they usually didn't leave themselves so open. Jake gently smacked his friend's a** and whispered in his ear. "Tell you what, if you give me my keys, I'll let you keep your balls." Jake smiled and returned to standing in front of his friend, only to have his companion come around the car to stand next to him, watching the two happily. "I think that sounds like a pretty good reward, don't you?"

Jake was a bit curious as to what brought Valeri here in the first place. Well, he had to eat something. The thought made the drag queen wish he had stopped for a Jamba Juice or something this morning. Well, he had time on his way back. He looked at his friend, maybe Valeri was busy, but it couldn't hurt to ask. "I'm a bit peckish. You want to go get something to put in that mouth of yours that you'd actually be willing to swallow?"

PateFist

Tipsy Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
╔═════════════════════╗
Reese Anthony Madison
╚═════════════════════╝

User Image
User ImageUser Image

You're only as old as you feel: 22XXXXXMy growth marked on a door frame: 5'4"XXXXXIt's not fat, I'm full of love: 140 lbs
Simply an ink blot on the map: Home/Roaming the streets
All these people make me happy: Dusty the bunnyXXXXXSometimes my emotions get the best of me: Depressed
Messenger Bag Backpack, Seizure meds (20 pills), Engraved Zippo Lighter, Black Notebook, Black Pens (3), Hair Brush, Hair Ties (4), Medical Alert Bracelet

Reese sighed and got up, perching Dusty up on his shoulder. His midday alarm was going off. He turned off his alarm and made his way to the kitchen and unlocked his medicine drawer. It was time for his pill. First his seizure medicine, then maybe something to get rid of the headache that was forming. He popped the cap off his pill bottle and tapped one out. He hated this. Hated having seizures. Hated having to rely on medication to be normal. He could never tell his friends. They would worry too much. They already had enough to worry about as it was. Besides, he didn't want to be seen as weak or delicate. He stared at the pill like it was poison. He was against medication. It was against his personal beliefs. But he had to take it. He had to take it and he hated it. He sighed and popped the pill in his mouth, filling a glass at the sink to wash the horrible little thing down with. He quickly emptied the glass before placing it in the sink, patting Dusty's head gently. He sighed again, taking the small animal and putting it back in it's cage.

He needed to get out of here. Needed to not be alone. He was depressed. He needed a friend. He grabbed his phone and sent a text to Haemon. He was usually free.

To: Haemon

Are you free right now?
Want to hang out?
I'm feeling a little lonely.
We can go get smoothies or something.
Or maybe go to the pet store and play with the puppies.
I dunno.
I just gotta get out of this house.
I'm losing it.

~*Reese*~

He hit send, hoping for a quick reply. He grabbed his messenger bag, throwing his pills inside. He would need them for his dose later. He was just going to to walking until he got a reply. He had to get out of this house. He usually didn't mind being alone but his depression was getting the best of him. Maybe the sunshine and fresh air would help him cheer up. He really hoped Haemon messaged him back soon.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═

x

By the time his phone buzzed in his pocket, he had managed to name one of the dogs, calling him Panda because he was black and white. Genius, right? Besides, he really couldn't think of anything else. He was terrible at naming things. Hmm. However, he would continue considering names later. He read the text and grinned, finding it amusing the other would mention puppies. Then again, just anything amused him.

To: Reese

Totally. Meet me at the park by that big ugly fountain that looks like Jake's mom. I have a surprise too

He sent it before slipping the phone back into his pocket. It would be nice to hangout with Reese, considering he was the only one who hadn't been a victim of Haemon's explosive and most violent temper. Of course, it made him wonder if his friend and band-mate thought any less of him for it. Whatever, not like he had to worry about that for now. Today was a nice day and he was going to ******** enjoy it no matter what. Besides, who could have a bad day when there were cute puppies around? Tch. It was impossible.

He soon reached the park, but had picked up a couple soft pretzels on the way. It had been a long time since he last had one, so why not? And he had grabbed one for Reese too. Rule one of pretzel eating, never eat one alone. Everyone knew that. Duh. He sat beneath the lip of the fountain while the trio of huskies barked at the bigger dogs and people that walked by. He didn't even try to quiet them down seeing as they weren't bothering or hurting someone. Of course, it drew the attention of some folks, mostly teenage girls and children. He allowed them to play with the dogs while he was busy keeping an eye out for Reese.

location : Streets > Park xxxx music : Volatile - World xxxx company : Puppies, Reese via text xxxx
                                                        ooc : N//A

Tipsy Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
╔═════════════════════╗
Reese Anthony Madison
╚═════════════════════╝

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Simply an ink blot on the map: Home/Roaming the streets
All these people make me happy: HaemonXXXXXSometimes my emotions get the best of me: Depressed but feeling a little better
Messenger Bag Backpack, Seizure meds (20 pills), Engraved Zippo Lighter, Black Notebook, Black Pens (3), Hair Brush, Hair Ties (4), Medical Alert Bracelet

Reese read the text when his phone buzzed and smiled. Haemon was so funny. Though it wasn't very nice to talk about someone's mother like that. Then he saw the surprise part and became curious. What was it? He loved surprises! He hoped it was something fun. Now he couldn't wait to get to the park! He picked up his pace a bit, practically power walking. Then he heard the pill bottle in his bag rattling and he slowed down. He was going to have to start stuffing cotton down in the bottle so the pills didn't move or he was going to get caught. And he just couldn't have that. He didn't want to burden anyone with his illness. They simply didn't need to know as long as he kept it under control. Which was what the poison... or rather, medicine was for. In his mind it was still poison. He hated medicine.

He sighed and walked as fast as he could without the pills rattling in his bag. He felt like everyone could hear it for some reason. Maybe because he was trying to hide it? He couldn't say for sure. But he had to have them, among other things, not only to stay healthy but also in case the unthinkable happened. He reached his hand into the side pocket of his bag, feeling the smooth, cool metal of the medical alert bracelet that he kept stashed away. Paramedics were required to look for that kind of thing right? It's not like he was allergic to anything. Not that he knew of anyway. It would have been a good excuse to wear it though if he had been. Then he wouldn't have to explain to the guys why he had one in the first place. This disease was so troublesome.

He smiled again when he finally reached the park, spotting the fountain that Haemon had mentioned. He quickly made his way over, spotting his friend almost immediately. It was hard not to. Haemon kinda stood out because of his height. He was about to say hello when he noticed the puppies and gasped excitedly, dropping to his knees to pet them. He so hoped this was the surprise! Haemon's impulse buys could be miracles sometimes! Especially when they were things like the adorable little husky puppies at the much taller males feet. "They're so adorable!" He practically squeaked.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

x

"I know, right?" He chuckled as he pushed off the lip of the fountain and grabbed the bags. "Come on, let's go sit in the grass. I got some toys we can use to play with the pups and I also got us some soft pretzels." Hopefully the other wouldn't mind hanging out here for awhile, but they could do whatever after the pups tired themselves out. They could also drop the pups off at the loft and then maybe head over to the new bake shop to see what sort of goodies they had.

He moved to sit beneath on the nearby trees, it's trimmed branches providing a little shade, but there was plenty of sunlight to be had from here. He opened the bag of toys and pulled off packaging and tags, setting what things he had down for the pups and then unhooking the leashes. They seemed a little confused at first, but the female quickly pounced the one he had named Panda before jumping off and the two began their chase around the tree, hoping over Haemon's lap to finish their laps. However, the other male seemed more interested in the braided rope.

Haemon had to admit it was funny watching these guys, but he was glad to have them and he was even more pleased that Reese liked them too. "So got any plans tomorrow? 'Cause I was thinking of getting the guys together for an early dinner, then maybe a party at my place? Kind of an official welcome for the new bassist?" He doubted that guy knew what a real party was, so why not show him. Besides, they all just really sort of needed to hang loose a little. Get a few drinks in them and then just laugh at stupid s**t, like the days before Al's passing.

location : Park xxxx music : Volatile - World xxxx company : Puppies, Reese xxxx
                                                        ooc : Sorry the wait. Internet keeps cutting out. Stupid Comcast.

Tipsy Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
╔═════════════════════╗
Reese Anthony Madison
╚═════════════════════╝

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Simply an ink blot on the map: Park
All these people make me happy: HaemonXXXXXSometimes my emotions get the best of me: Depressed but feeling a little better

Reese perked up a bit at the mention of pretzels. Haemon always seemed to know what to do to make him feel better. He smiled and nodded, following his friend over to sit under the tree, flopping down onto the ground and looking up at the sky. It was a beautiful day. The perfect day to sit at the park with a friend and eat pretzels and play with puppies instead of sitting at home and being depressed. "Puppies and pretzels. Man am I glad I sent that text. You really know how to cheer someone up" He said and smiled wider. Today was going to be ok. As long as he had his friends he would always be ok.

He took a few cleansing deep breaths of the fresh air. Yea this was definitely much nicer than being alone in his house being consumed by depression. Looking over to his friend when he was asked about having plans kind of depressed him again and it showed. The question itself didn't bother him. It was the part about the new bassist that bothered him. "O-oh...right. Him... Umm... I think I'll be free." He said, looking seriously down. He didn't want to talk about the new guy. Didn't want to be around the new guy. He wanted Al back. Life was cruel. "I don't know about this new bassist... We don't even know him. What if he just ruins everything that we worked so hard for?" He asked, feeling that no one could ever be good enough to replace their dearly departed friend.

{{Please forgive the shortness. I'm a little under the weather today.}}

BLStoner

OG Gaian

x

Haemon smirked at the other's words. "Well what can I say? I'm good at what I do." He laughed a little then and watched Reese. There was a drastic change in his expression, making Haemon give a heavy sigh of understanding. "Listen, I know how you feel, I do." He frowned a little, but continued. "But Al would want us to accept him, just like Al accepted all of us and we accepted each other." He gave a small shrug. "So what the harm in giving him a shot? I mean, what's the worst he can do? Probably weird us out or post embarrassing pictures of us on the internet." Although Haemon had a record of those already. There was that one naked photo of him with a blanket tied to him like a cape and he was jumping off the roof and into a pool. Best Halloween party ever, but never again would he drink that much.

"Besides, he's not the one going to destroy the band." He said before leaning against his friend, resting his head on his shoulder. "With all the fighting going on and my stupid ******** temper, we're gonna sink ourselves. And all over stupid s**t too. Al would knock our heads together for being morons if he saw us." He closed his eyes momentarily before suddenly blowing a raspberry. "Man, this is so depressing. Let's talk about, like, dudes or something. Or boobs or whatever you're into. That's cool with me too." He lifted his head up then, looking to the other to see how he would respond to the subject at hand. The other didn't really seem like the kiss and tell type, unlike Haemon who did it only to make awkward conversation or embarrass his buddies in front of strangers.

location : Park xxxx music : Volatile - World xxxx company : Puppies, Reese xxxx
                                                        ooc : Sorry the wait. Brand new kittens.

Tipsy Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
╔═════════════════════╗
Reese Anthony Madison
╚═════════════════════╝

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Reese listened to his friend without a word. He knew what Al would have wanted, but that didn't make this any easier. He felt like they were replacing Al. No one could ever replace Al. He didn't want to do this. Didn't want a new bassist. He wanted his friend back. Tears formed in the corners of his eyes and he bit his lip. Why was this so hard? Why did everyone have to fight so much? Why did Al have to be gone? And more importantly, why hadn't he seen what was happening to one of his closest friends before it was too late. He blamed himself for Al's death. He should have noticed. Should have stopped him. Should have helped him. How could he not notice and just let him die like that. Tears silently streaked down his face. He felt like all of this was his fault. He was supposed to be the sensitive one. The one who notices things like that.

He sighed and rested his head on top of Haemons. He didn't know what to say anymore. Didn't know how to try and help his friends. What could he say? He was just as torn up about all off this as they were. He just wanted to sleep and forget. But he could never forget. Not someone like Al, who had changed his life so much and in so many ways. He wouldn't have the friends he had today if it wasn't for him. He would still be alone. Hearing Haemon suggest they talk about boys made him blush a little. "I've never had a significant other..." He said. He'd never been with anyone, guy or girl. He wasn't even sure what his sexuality was to be honest. He had never given it much thought either. "I've never even been kissed..." He confessed, his voice even softer than normal.

{{}}

BLStoner

Wrathful Demigod

10,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
                                                                .........................User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness. Choose one or the other with great care."

User Image
                                                          LOCATION: Grocery store parking lot WITH: Jake and his furry friendOUTFIT:I Woke UpOOC:.......

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Valeri grinned at the chick with a d**k comment. One thing was for sure, never knew what was going to come out of Jake's mouth but it promised to be entertaining. "Don't you know I'm your number one stalker?" He joked before lifting his bag up on the edge of one finger and given it a shake, the contents rattling about.Fish flavored chips, fish jerky, and dried squid were some of the things but he doubted his vegetarian friend would want to hear about those. "I had a sudden craving for syrniki. I can make you some as well. It's all meat free." Usually Valeri wasn't so considerate as to include anyone into his meal plans but this was one of his band-mates, and they all had been through a hard time recently. Besides as the manager of this back it was Val's job to push them into getting back into their normal routine. Hiring a new bassist was the first step, now they had to get back to practicing, get accustomed to the new guy, work on the record, and just show the world that they weren't falling apart. All the while this nuisance of another band was climbing the ranks and trying to bump them out of their hard earned spot. Really, they had a lot of work to do and Val was starting to feel they were dragging this little break out to long. Valeri pulled at the collar of his hoodie, feeling the hat of the day trying to back him. Some sweating beat a burn though. His skin did not contain the normal melanin pigments that guarded everyone else from sunburn. One of the many joys of being an albino. Jake, on the other hand seemed to be dressed in as little layers as possible, which wasn't really anything new.

Suspicious pink eyes watched as Jake started to circle him, Val involuntary moving his face away from the hand being run along the side of his face. No offense to Jake or anything, but after the night Valeri had just had he wasn't so fond of being touched at the moment. Though to be honest physical contact was something he never really encouraged. Valeri wasn't one to let others know when he was uncomfortable, though, so instead he shoved his hands in his pockets and smirked at the pinked hair cross dresser. Jake like to tease and usually none of the members left themselves so open, but once again Valeri was having an off morning. He managed not to wince as his a** got smacked, the night hadn't been easy on that area either, and instead gave a low chuckle. "Hmm.." Valeri said, his face amused, as Jake moved back in front of him. He looked down at the little dog before focusing back on Jake. "Quite the feisty one aren't you." He asked, tossing the keys to their rightful owner. "I like feisty. I suppose that reward will have to do...for now."

With the keys returned it seemed their time standing in the parking lot was coming to a close. It made Valeri wonder what to do with the rest of his day. Go back home and break out the violin? The thing had been collecting dust of late. "Well, when you put it like that how can I refuse." Valeri said, white eyebrow raising in amusement. "Besides, it can give you the opportunity to get back in the loop with what everyone has been up to and thoughts on our newest member." Thee was always a part of Val's mind that was just business, business, business.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageXXXXXX

GaysbianBabe

OG Gaian

x

Haemon gave pause at the other words, completely surprised by his lack of experience. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. What? Never been kissed? Dude, that's like totally a crime these days." He said, shaking his head. "You know we're gonna have to fix this, right? 'Cause I can't let you skate by without knowing something as awesome as a little lip action." Suddenly he reached around the other, pulling the male closer, his other hand then holding up two fingers. "You have option A and B. The first is where we remedy this now and I promise you it'll be the greatest first kiss ever, or the other is to keep your virgin lips for today, but you totally have to play spin the bottle at the party, 'cause who doesn't like making out with total strangers?" He chuckled a bit and looked at his buddy.

If Reese didn't want to do either thing, Haemon knew he couldn't force him. It would be wrong and it totally wasn't his thing to make people do what they weren't comfortable with. Besides, everyone had the option of telling him no, he just didn't state it because it would take away the fun of giving someone a new experience or at least some pretty great memories. So, it was all up to Reese whether or not he wanted to play along with Haemon or to save his kiss for someone who was really special. Who was Haemon to judge?

ooc : Short post. X.x

Tipsy Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
╔═════════════════════╗
Reese Anthony Madison
╚═════════════════════╝

User Image
User ImageUser Image

All these people make me happy: HaemonXXXXXSometimes my emotions get the best of me: Depressed/Nervous

Reese blushed at his friends reaction to hearing that he'd never been kissed. Was it really such a big deal? He said it was pretty much a crime. "I-It is?" He asked, feeling a little embarrassed. But they could fix it? That was good right? When he was pulled closer he almost didn't react, being no stranger to hugs. Little did he know this wasn't a normal hug. He looked at the taller males held up fingers, listening intently. His face was beet red after that. His choices were both pretty embarrassing. They were in public, but kissing a stranger sounded a lot worse. He didn't want to kiss a stranger. He thought for a moment, looking up at Haemon all red faced and thoughtful.

Finally he answered, looking away from embarrassment. "I-I don't want to kiss a stranger..." He mumbled. Kissing a friend had to be better than kissing a stranger right? And if it was really that big a deal then it would be better to do it now and avoid more embarrassment later. Right? He didn't really have any experience with this kind of stuff, and Haemon was kind enough to offer. Would it be rude to say no? How did this kind of stuff work? He wasn't sure. Looking into his eyes you could practically see the little hamster get the wheel going so fast that it flew out. His face was really red and he looked almost confused.

{{He doesn't wanna be rude and say no, but he doesn't know if he should say yes either. Lol. How are the new kittens by the way?}}

BLStoner

OG Gaian

x

He had to admit that Reese was quite adorable like this. That red hue on his cheeks and the look of confusion. He loved these kind of reactions from his friends, making it hard to not chuckle a bit. "Well, you could still kiss me, but it doesn't have to be a big deal with tongue or anything, just a sweet little peck on the lips. Quick and easy, less embarrassing in public if that's what you're worried about." He said, "Or we could save it for another time if you want. I'll show you the good stuff then if you're interested." At least it would give Reese time to think of a definite answer instead of Haemon ushering him straight into a situation he might regret later, though who ever regretted being kissed? Unless you kissed someone who wasn't your lover or whatever. But that was the great thing about being single. No guilt. Ah, but Reese wasn't like that, was he?

"Anyways, give it a couple minutes while you eat your pretzel. They're the best when warm." He said, suddenly reaching for the paper bag and plopped it in the other's lap. "Besides, I need to text the guys about the party before they go about the day making plans." He grinned before he let Reese go and pulled out his phone. He didn't have the new bassist's number, so he was gonna leave up to the other band member.

To: Jake, Valeri

Hey, bitches, I'm having a party tomorrow night. Let's get together around five and go grab dinner before we get our drink on. Also, someone tell the new guy. Lost his number. Also, if you hoes don't show up, I'm telling everyone you have the clap. See you then, butt-munchers.

ooc : Ha ha. I figured. Haemons just being a rascal, though. Oh, and the kitten is fine. It's actually just the one, which surprised me. Grandma kitty popped out litters of seven or eight, so I thought it would be the same for mama kitty, but nope. Just one big kitten, which is nice because while many kittens are cute, they are so super messy and hard to keep track of.

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

clothing : Day One xxxx location : Grocery Store Parking Lot xxxx music : [******** 'em All - KaiKai xxxx
                                            company : Valeri xxxx ooc : short because my phone is about to die. Charger!!!!!

Jake caught his keys, and stepped over to unlock the trunk of the car. He really should think about emptying his trunk, but it seemed like a waste when he was just going to pack it all back up again for the road. Wigs and colorful fabrics were scattered all around Jake's trunk. His drag stuff was really the one thing he didn't think needed to be perfectly tucked in its decided place. Jake was normally a tidy person, but he was no where near a neat freak. Placing his few bags of snacks and groceries for the week in the trunk, Jake listened to Valerie speak. Yeah, get back in the loop. He sighed heavily at the thought that he had managed to fall out of it. The new bassist they had found was going to be a bit of a hassle to warm up to, especially since he didn't want anyone stepping into the shoes All left behind. Not that anyone would really want to wear such ugly shoes. A blind quadriplegic probably had a better taste in footwear. Then again, Jake was wearing such gorgeous heels, that beat up sneakers really paled in comparison.

He slammed the trunk shut and pressed the unlock button on his keychain, opening the door for his large, furry friend, and then turned back to Valeri. "Unless you're planning to race me, you best get your a** in my car, or I'm leaving you behind like some ugly a** step child." Jake started his way over to his side of the car when he stopped at the sound of his own singing. He blushed every shade of red as he dug his jeweled phone from his purse and saw a text from Haemon. Well, the news of a party was well worth Valerie hearing his ring tone. At least he was safe from Valeri knowing it was what he sounded like. He hadn't sang in front of the guys, except when he was just goofing off. He looked up to see if Val received the same text before getting in the car and turning it on. The air conditioner blasted cold air in his face as he put his sunglasses back on.

PateFist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces