• Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
╔═════════════════════╗
Reese Anthony Madison
╚═════════════════════╝

User Image
User ImageUser Image

You're only as old as you feel: 22XXXXXMy growth marked on a door frame: 5'4"XXXXXIt's not fat, I'm full of love: 140 lbs
Simply an ink blot on the map: Park
All these people make me happy: HaemonXXXXXSometimes my emotions get the best of me: Super embarrassed
Random crap in the bottom of my bag:
Messenger Bag Backpack, Seizure meds (20 pills), Engraved Zippo Lighter, Black Notebook, Black Pens (3), Hair Brush, Hair Ties (4), Medical Alert Bracelet

Reese blushed a little darker, highly considering the offer. He was just too embarrassed to do something like that in public. Things like kissing were supposed to be done in private right? He wasn't entirely against the idea, but he definitely didn't want to do it in public. "M-maybe when we're not in public. It's kinda...embarrassing." He said. He was the type that was easily embarrassed by affection, which was one of the main reasons why he's never been kissed or kissed anyone. Even hugs in public were awkward for him. He was really shy when it came right down to it. Even when it came to music. He would never be able to be up on stage if it were with anyone but his friends. Which was another reason he was worried about the new guy. But he would have to get over that. Haemon was right. Al would want them to accept the new guy with open arms and make him just as much as part of the group as everyone else was. Besides, how bad could it honestly be? It's not like the new guy was going to do anything to hurt any of them or anything. Right?

He looked down at the pretzel in his lap and smiled a bit. It was still nice and warm. Haemon really did know how to cheer people up. Nasty temper aside, he was one of the most amazing friends a person could ask for. He picked up the pretzel and just held it for a few minutes, enjoying the warmth. It was amazing the little things that could bring a person happiness. He tore off a small piece and stuffed it in his mouth, thinking on the taller males offer to give him his first kiss. It wasn't a bad idea. At least it would be with a friend. Someone who he knew would respect his limits and boundaries. And boy did he have a lot of them. Affection was awkward for him. He honestly couldn't even remember the last time he had hugged his sister. And his sister was a very affectionate person. Maybe this would be a good thing for him. It was a good first step to being more affectionate to those he cared about. Plus it was a good way to experiment and explore things he had never really thought about before.

{{I love kittens! >w< What's it look like? Is it adorable? And sorry I took so long to get my post up. A lots been going on today.}}

BLStoner

OG Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═

x

"Sounds good to me, Reese." He smiled, delighted to have the chance to help out his friend and to also have the right to say he was able to snag a kiss from the adorably shy Reese. Now not just anyone could say that. Long fingers moved to brush his own mess of hair back, returning his attention to the trio of puppies who had decided to all play together, fighting over the braided rope toy. It was amusing to watch, for the blonde puppy kept falling when the other two wrestled it away from her. Haemon laughed a little before he grabbed up the little pup and held her close. She soft whined before licking his face lovingly, causing the male to laugh delightedly.

"Okay, okay, you." He said, gently petting her head and then looked upon her cute little face. "I'm gonna call you Chyna because you're just so pretty, so a pretty girl need a pretty name." He laughed a little before he put her down. She barked a little and ran in a circle before running back to the two males and jumped upon the one he had already dubbed Panda. Now there was only one left to name now. What to call him? Hmm.

His gaze shifted to Reese, watching the other eat, but being the friend he was, he couldn't help snatched a small piece from the other's pretzel and popped it into his mouth. He chuckled and made sure to swallow what was in his mouth before teasingly stick his tongue out at the other. "Now what'cha gonna do?" He said teasingly before he brought his hands behind his head and leaned back against the tree with a grin on his face.

location : Park xxxx music : Volatile - World xxxx company : Puppies, Reese xxxx
                                                        ooc : Right now it looks kind of a like a mouse cause it's a newborn, but it's coat is orange and white. It's so cute. <3 Can't wait for it to opens its eyes.

Tipsy Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
╔═════════════════════╗
Reese Anthony Madison
╚═════════════════════╝

User Image
User ImageUser Image

You're only as old as you feel: 22XXXXXMy growth marked on a door frame: 5'4"XXXXXIt's not fat, I'm full of love: 140 lbs
All these people make me happy: HaemonXXXXXSometimes my emotions get the best of me: Super embarrassed/Happy
Messenger Bag Backpack, Seizure meds (20 pills), Engraved Zippo Lighter, Black Notebook, Black Pens (3), Hair Brush, Hair Ties (4), Medical Alert Bracelet

Reese smiled and tore another piece off his pretzel, watching the puppies play. His friend seemed happy with his maybe. Did that mean he had wanted to kiss him? Right here in public? Wasn't he even the slightest bit embarrassed by things like that? What was he thinking. Of course he wasn't. This was Haemon. The same guy who jumped into a pool wearing nothing but a blanket as a cape. That was a fun Halloween party. He also remembered the nasty hangover he'd had the next day. That wasn't quite as fun as the getting drunk part. The point was his friend didn't seem to have any shame. Or maybe it was he himself who had too much shame? He wasn't sure. All he knew was he was was too shy to do something like that in public. Hell he would probably get to the part where they were about to kiss and chicken out or something anyway.

He really was a very shy person. Always halfway hiding behind one of the other guys in pictures, avoiding talking to fans and interviewers as much as possible without coming off as rude, and even avoided phone calls in favor of text messages. He sighed and took another bite of his pretzel, looking over at Haemon when he started laughing. One of the puppies was licking his face. He smiled and chuckled a bit too. Puppies were so cute! Especially puppies with lots of fur like huskies. And the name he chose suited her. She was a beautiful pup. All three of them were. He was so jealous. He wanted to get a puppy, but they weren't allowed in his complex. And they didn't even have special exceptions for celebrities! At least he was allowed to keep Dusty though. He would be crushed if he wasn't allowed to have his chubby bunny to soothe his broken heart.

He looked over at Haemon a bit surprised when he nabbed a piece of his pretzel. How mean! "Hey..." He complained, pouting a bit and reaching over and taking his pretzel as revenge. "I'll just have to eat yours too now." He joked, sticking his tongue out in return and acting like he was going to take a bite out of the pretzel.

{{That sounds so adorable!!! >w<}}

BLStoner
x x x« ♦x xe r o n x x||• •||x xt e r l y n x x♦ »x x x

♪♫Location: Home-kitchen ♫♪

══════━━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈[[❀]]┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━━══════
User Image

Leron had just finished up mixing up the icing when he heard a very familiar and reassuring voice. His oldest friend had returned from his morning out. He waited for Dimi to join him before he spoke. Hearing the nickname Dimi insisted on using when speaking to Leron. His mother had told him years ago that she had chosen his name for a reason. His first and middle name loosely translate to mean song bird. He'd told Dimi about a year ago and the nickname was now stuck with it, not that he hated it.

"Morning Dimi." Leron greeted his friend and turned back to the oven just ask the timer goes off. In all honesty, he could probably cook without the thing but there were times he'd get caught up in something or the few times he'd actually forget he was cooking something if it took long enough to cook. That meant crockpot meals were out of the question if he was home alone all day unfortunately, because even with the timer, he'd forget to add in ingredients or think the timer was for something else. Dimi was usually home on the days Leron wanted to do one of those type of meals though so he didn't have to completely remove them from his cooking options. Leron turned to set the cinnamon rolls on the counter to cool just a bit before anyone could actually eat them. He looked up just as Kaj entered the kitchen. He smiled at him and gave a small wave, turning back around to shut the oven and turn it off. He tossed the potholders he'd used back into their respective drawer.

"Morning. Sleep well?" He asked as he checked the icing one last time. Shortly after, he heard another familiar voice. Lance was home and after the food, judging by the one word he yelled out the minute he was in the house. Leron smiled and shook his head, figuring that the rolls had cooled enough and quickly set to putting the icing on them and plating them. He slide one across the counter in front of Lance just as he finishing begging Leron to tell him they were done. "Wipe the drool from your face Lance. They're done. And please don't make a mess while you eat them." Leron joked before handing plates to the other two.

Leron went about cleaning up the bit of mess he'd made while baking and only glanced over at the others as he heard Lance's cheerful voice saying to look at what he'd found. Leron gave a small smile at the sight of the drumsticks he'd found for Kaj. They seemed the perfect match to the band's silent drummer. Leron never really found anything wrong with Kaj's voice, then again, he'd been raised surrounded by people judging himself and his father so he never saw things as everyone else, never saw something different as something wrong. I mean he was half albino after all, the cause for his violet eyes which were a mutation of an already weird gene. Dimi had his accent that, no matter how hard he tried, would not go away or be hidden. Leron, aside from the violet eyes and odd personality, had his obsession with ribbons and his usually French accent that occasionally leaned towards many others thanks to his life of traveling and living in many different places. There was always something weird about everyone, some just had something more obvious. Granted accents and violet eyes on popular figures only made them that much more attractive and liked by everyone but they were still different.

"Those are pretty cool Lance. Right Kaj?" He said as he finished up his cleaning, taking his own cinnamon roll and leaning against the counter as he ate it. "Oh, and I'll need to talk to you later Dimi." He spoke around a mouthful of the sugary bite in his mouth, the icing dripping from the corner of his mouth and down his chin. He ran his thumb up his chin to catch the runaway sugar and licked it off his thumb. Leron didn't really have a major sugar craving but he would never turn down something sweet if it's offered and he always thought breakfast should be something sweet. Cinnamon toast, chocolate pancakes and syrup, cinnamon rolls, French toast covered in powdered sugar. Stuff that was still breakfast foods but they were nothing but sugar.

"Hey guys. Anyone want to go out shopping with me today? I feel like buying some new clothes, and maybe a few new ribbons. I think we have a tv interview tonight or tomorrow and I'd like something I haven't already been seen in. I'd say just go in pajamas but they've kind of already seen me in those too unfortunately." He was referring to the one incident where a very stalker like fan had managed to find their way past the little security they had at their home and taken pictures of Leron sleeping then sent them to the newspapers, badly photo shopped to look like the fan was sleeping with Leron. He shuddered at the memory. The only time Leron ever had to get a restraining order on someone and that was only because he was being nice. He was sure he could have easily had the fan arrested but he didn't need some long drawn out court hearing r something over something he should have expected. He snatched up the coffee that Lance had brought for him and took a few sips before he finished off his roll and set to cleaning his plate. He turned back to look at the band members and smiled. These were his closest friends, almost family, and he didn't know what he'd do without them. He didn't even want to know how he managed to get by without a single friend when he was younger, Dimi not counting since they'd only recently become close.

══════━━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈[[❀]]┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━━══════

♪♫Company: Dimi, Kaj, and Lance. ♫♪

Wrathful Demigod

10,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
                                                                .........................User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness. Choose one or the other with great care."

User Image
                                                          LOCATION:........WITH:......OUTFIT:I Woke UpOOC:.......

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Out of curiosity, and because he had nothing better to do, Valeri followed Jake to the trunk. Peeking in side he let out a low whistle at the collected mayhem inside. It was like a tornado of drag queen had rampaged inside the small, confined area and just left body parts spewed about. And here he thought his favorite chick with a d**k was a tidy person, he usually was else where, but then whoever really kept their car clean anyway? Valeri probably wouldn't..if he had a car. Some of the band members had opted for four wheels on their mode of transportation, but he had chosen a two-wheeled speed demon. A motorcycle imported from Japan and, sadly, not actually used all that often. Valeri was an idiot in many different things but he wasn't going to ride the beast when he was to drunk or to stoned to hold a coherent conversation with even his own reflection in the mirror.

Looking over to Jake as he spoke Valeri signed and rolled his eyes. "You wouldn't exactly be the first person to try." He muttered as he pulled open the door and slid into the passenger seat, his mind carrying him back to childhood in Russia. His grandmother had threaten to leave him in the wilderness to be eaten by the tigers, just alike all demon children should be. She had left him behind once before, not in the wilderness but at a zoo in the middle of rather cold Moscow winter. He had spent hours wondering around the animal fun house, completely fine on his own if not a little cold, before someone had bothered to ask if he was lost. The look on his grandmother's face when he returned home was furious, while his mother had just been indifferent. The only person relived to see him had been his brother.

The sound of Jake's phone ringing pulled him from his thoughts and he watched the drummer dig through his bag as he tried to locate the phone. A white eyebrow rose at the sight of blush and he let out a small laugh. "What's eating you? Sexting again are we?" He teased as he pulled out his own phone from his hoodie pocket. The black rectangle only made the skin on his hand appear all the paler. "Oh joy, a party." he muttered under his breath as he read the text, his expression perfectly bland. What was he doing tomorrow? Well, he had no plans as far as he knew, but that guy had said that his wife would be gone for a few weeks. It meant Valeri could get a call at any moment and if he ignored it...Well, last time that happen it hadn't ended well when he finally showed up. Haemon wouldn't like being ignored either, and Valeri like him far more than he did the other guy.

To: Haemon

I'll see if I can work your b***h a** in, but only if their strippers. I'll tell whatever his name is to come. We should get him drunk off his a** and make him spill all his dirty little secrets.
                                                              Tell everyone I have the clap and I'll tell 'em it was you I got it from.

He sent the message then rifled through his contact list till he reach the one marked as New ********. "What's the new guy's name? Mickey. Aladdin....Something cartoony." He asked Jake. The new bassist was really going to have a hard time fitting in, and Valeri wasn't the friendly type of person to begin. This guy was to replace Al, well his role anyway, no one could ever actually replace Al. Still, when you brought in a new member to replace an old member it usually took a period of adjustment for everyone.

To: New Guy

Haemon is throwing a party. You've been invited, suggest you be there.

There. Short and sweet, to the point with nothing offensive in it. Valeri just earned his brownie points for the day. Pressing the send button he turned back to Jake. "Okay, so where are we heading and can we make them think your my girlfriend?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageXXXXXX

GaysbianBabe

BLStoner

Aura_Uzumaki

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

clothing : Day One xxxx location : Car>Trendy Restaurant xxxx music : [******** 'em All - KaiKai xxxx
                                            company : Valeri xxxx ooc : Sorry it took a while. Our new baby kitten passed.

Jake pulled out of the parking lot, glancing in the rearview to see his canine companion asleep in the back seat, happy to be in thmarry again. Valeri opened his mouth to ask about the new guy's name. He wasn't so mean as to completely write off the boy without giving him a chance, so he had at least learned the boy's name. Ryan Disney. With that kind of name, you bound to be loved on because of childhood memories or thrown shade in a gay bar because Walt was a bigot who deserved to have his dreams crushed after his death thanks to the crummy movies being released nowadays with his name attached. So Jake was a bit upset with homophobes. Most of the time they just went on about some god and how being gay was a sin. If some god thought all gays should die, he shouldn't have made murder one of the biggest sins. Obviously, this higher power planned to eradicate all queers, and yet, Jake thought he was a fabulous b***h, who was still alive. At least there were still enough decent people in the world that he could legally marry his future hubby bun, in some places.

Stopping at a red light, he lowered his glasses to peer at Valeri. He wanted him to pretend he was his girlfriend. Well, it wasn't the first time Jake was asked to actually be Michelle with someone, and it definitely wouldn't be the last, but it still always hurt a bit. There were only two reasons Jake was asked to pretend to be someone's girlfriend, and it was usually because he was a man underneath, and people were ashamed of being seen with him. After all this time, Jake was still a freak in Val's eyes. "Aww... Someone's still playing with the monster's in the closet. That's cute, babe. But fine, I'll be your little fish stick. You owe me, though." He pushed his glasses back and brought his eyes back to the road as the light turned green. He wasn't going to allow himself to look upset with the request, as frown lines were the worst, and he wasn't in the mood to put more makeup on his face if he ruined it.

Parking in front of a small restaurant attached to a strip mall, Jake turned off the car, grabbed his purse and turned back to check on his pup who was still dead to the world. He rolled down his window before getting out and looking at Val. "Don't tell me you're against me leaving the dog in the car. I'm against animal cruelty, but he's asleep and the place is right there." Jake put his hands on his hips before he remembered he was supposed to be acting like Valeri's girlfriend. He gave a little sigh before walking over to stand next to Val. Jake wondered why Valeri had asked him to pretend to be his girlfriend and not his cousin or something. It was probably because it might be assumed they were dating because they were out together getting something to eat. Well, it was just breakfast, or was it officially brunch time? It was a good thing Jake had learned where all the vegan places were, but he knew better than to let his friend 'starve on rabbit food', so he had picked a small casual restaurant which offered vegan options, but served the omnivores of the world as well.

PateFist

Wrathful Demigod

10,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness. Choose one or the other with great care."

User Image
                                                          LOCATION:Car > Trendy RestaurantWITH:Chick with a d**kOUTFIT:I Woke UpOOC:Oh noes, that is sad D: I sowwie to hear that.

As Jake pulled out of the parking lot Valeri continued to mess around with his phone, deleting people he didn't know yet somehow had their numbers. He also had a s**t ton of messages to check through, though that was probably because he had been ignoring his messages for the last twenty-four hours, probably longer than that. His finger paused on the keypad as Al's name popped up in his contact list, he had never deleted it...Now would be a good time but he wasn't sure if he really wanted to. Not that he was overly sentimental but Al had been the only person in the world to not give up on him, or call him a demon, or judge him in almost anyway. Sure he might of been called an a** more than a few times but then that was the image that Valeri was going for. Valeri slid his phone back into his pocket and looked out the window for a second. If you sent a text message to a dead person would they get it in whatever after life they were in?

Valeri's question about Jake pretending to be his girlfriend had been a joke mostly, and just a spur of the moment idea. Just some way to d**k around. They were both easily recognizable members of Benevolent Kiss and if people started talking about some sort of dating scandal than it would bring attention back on to them again. Of course, Valeri was not a commitment kind of guy. He had had only four relationships that last longer than two months, but none lasted four. He was not easy to get along with. He did not make himself easy to get along. He was not emotional and into sharing his past story, and dreams of the future. The only commitment he could even remotely keep was to the band and the members. They were the people who mattered most to him and therefore the only people he was willing to try and get along with. So he had a soft spot for them. Sue him if you want but it wasn't a crime. "The monsters in the closet do not know how to handle a demon such as me." He chuckled before he held up two fingers in the air, wiggling them a little. "Out of four, this is how many of my past relationships were with men. A third use to be a man but had become a woman before I started dating her. And the last was a women born, raised, and bitched like one." Valeri had been out of the closet for a very long time, ever since he realized he didn't give a damn what gender a person was so long as they could have some fun. Some people like to bat around with sticks and others like the fat filled fun sacks, he'd take either or all at the same time. Never let it be said that he was picky. He just never announced loudly to the world that he was anything but straight. Let them assume what they want. "You're easily recognizable as Michelle. A little bit of dating scandal, even if not true, brings publicity to the band, and a little bit of attention is not a bad thing; especially with how we're beginning to slip." He explained as he looked out the window at the approaching restaurant. The shades weren't exactly the best brand and weren't doing a good job of keeping the sun out of his eyes. He really need to get more contacts, they at least helped a little. "Besides Okami and Reese would s**t themselves if they heard something like that. Their faces would be worth it enough." Valeri laughed as he tried to picture the other two's face if they should ever somehow heard that Jake and Val were dating. As far as pranks went that would be epic.

Valeri looked back at the dog, seeing that it was sleeping. Cute little ball of furry terror. Val rolled down his window as well before getting out the car, gently closing the door so as not to wake the pooch. "So long as we don't take to long it should be fine, and its not to terribly hot. You could always come back to check on him in a few minutes." He said with a shrug. Then again he couldn't tell if it was hot or not with the amount of layers he was wearing. He had sort of learned to tune out heat. With Jake (currently Michelle) by his side Val walked to the restaurant door and held it open for him. Standing beside him Val for some reason decided to notice that Jake was taller than, noting new of course but heels did add extra inches to be sure. 'Cheater, cheater.' He thought, not that height was something a person could help. He was kind of in the mood for a Caesar salad with some bacon mixed into it. Bacon went with everything in the food word. Besides, maybe it was 'rabbit food' enough to be approved by his companion.

User ImageXXXXXX

GaysbianBabe

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

clothing : Day One xxxx location : Car>Trendy Restaurant xxxx music : [******** 'em All - KaiKai xxxx
                                            company : Valeri xxxx ooc :

Listening to Val talk about how they might cause a scandal in the papers, Jake was relieved to hear it wasn't because he was ashamed of his friend. One day, someone was going to ask him to pretend to be their girlfriend because they actually wanted to be with him. Jake wasn't about to hold his breath, though, as he stepped through the door Val was holding open for him, retiring his own glasses, and looking back to see his friend looking down. For a split second, he thought he might be checking out his a** again, but his gaze was lower. Nice to know someone noticed his shoes, even if they were thinking about his height. Even without his shoes, he was taller than a lot of guys, but he tried to get away with blaming it on his heels or claiming the women in his family were tall. "Thank you, babe." He stopped in front of the perky waitress as she handed him two menus and told to sit where he pleased. With that, Jake smiled and grabbed a hold of Valeri's hand. "V, let's sit by the window. It's such a nice day out that I wouldn't want to miss one bit." Cue being cute and somewhat controlling. Maybe one day, I'll be a real girl! Pfft, screw that. Jake led Valeri over to a small table that was in front of the window, but was partially blocked from the sun. He sat in the sun and peeked at his car before opening the dainty menu, leaving the other one the table for Val.

From behind the menu, without looking up, Jake quietly conversed with Val. "We're breaking a lot of lesbian hearts right now. You know how they love female drummers. I guess the best part of this is that I get to pour my lemonade on you if I catch you checking out any of the waitresses." His eyes fell upon the lemon and pomegranate rolls listed on the menu, and Jake has to stop himself from calling the waitress over to bring him his food as soon as possible. He set the menu down and looked up at Val, smiling as sweet as could be. Being Val's girlfriend was surprisingly easy. There were times Michelle came off too sweet or too sassy, and Jake would have to balance. Maybe it was because they were friends that Jake fell into his role so easily. Then again, Val knew what kind of girl he'd go for. Probably someone who would plow through a bacon cheeseburger like a lion. Well, he was going to have to deal with the way Michelle worked. At least she had a cause. Most bands had the one message they tried to get across in their songs, and I'm those bands, there were the members that were known for using their popularity for something good, and Michelle was one of them. If only she could out herself as being a man in a dress, but instead, she was eco-loving and helped out at fundraisers for animals both domestic and wild. She seemed like some goody two shoes on paper, but she could be pretty badass at times, not afraid to kick someone's a** or spend the whole day sharing her knowledge of both rock and metal vinyl bands.

PateFist

OG Gaian

x

He watched the other snatch up his pretzel and opened his mouth to say something teasing when he felt his phone go off. His hands quickly moved to fish his phone out of his pockets and checked his messages, smirking at Val's response. "Just like him to say that." He mused to himself and quickly typed up his response.

To: Valeri

Strippers? Tch. If you want one so bad then you know I'll happily take my clothes off and dance just for you. Ha ha. And go right ahead and tell everyone, but make sure you're the b***h of the story.
                                                        And hey, let's be nice to the guy. He can spill his secrets after we get him to do something really embarrassing. I think a naked go-kart ride through the city should do it. So can't go wrong with that kind of fun.
                                                        XD

He sent it and slipped the phone back into his pocket, looking back to Reese and snatched back his pretzel. "So, Val's definitely in for the party. No doubt Jake should be coming too." He said, grinning at the other. "You can help me set up later if you want. Probably will get all the shopping and whatnot done tonight just so I have time tomorrow in case I forgot something." He took a bite out of his pretzel and chewed quickly. He was gonna make sure it was one hell of a party and as usually, he was gonna take advantage of the situation of score himself some tail for the night. Ha. Knowing him, he could make a few conquests in a single night. Definitely something he was gonna aim for.

"Oh, Maybe some time soon, we can get the rest of the guys and have them look over the new pieces I've been writing. Those douchebags who think they're better than us have been making a name for themselves. Definitely gonna kill us if we don't get a new album out." They really hadn't the need to worry about them when Al was around, but ever since his passing, they had been really climbing their way up the career ladder. So, Benevolent Kiss needed to get their act together and start falling back into their old routine of kicking a** and taking names.

location : Park xxxx music : Volatile - World xxxx company : Puppies, Reese xxxx
                                                        ooc : Super depressing day. T~T

Tipsy Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
╔═════════════════════╗
Reese Anthony Madison
╚═════════════════════╝

User Image
User ImageUser Image

All these people make me happy: HaemonXXXXXSometimes my emotions get the best of me: Happy

Reese nodded when he heard about Val and Jake, simply letting him have his pretzel back. He had figured they would come. After all it had been a little while since they had all hung out. Mostly because of all the arguing. A party like this was exactly what they all needed. A chance to all hang out again as friends. A chance to maybe even make up for some of the harsh words and mean comments. Sure none of them were perfect by any means, but they could at least apologize and move on right? That's what friends did. He just wished things could be like they had been before when Al was alive. When everyone was close and no one ever really argued. That was probably how Al would want it. If everything was normal again.

He took another bite of his pretzel, watching the puppies play for a moment. "Can I go shopping with you? I'm sure Dusty won't be too mad at me for being home late." He said half jokingly. Dusty could be a temperamental little bunny when he wanted to be. He was also a very jealous little fluff ball. Another reason why he couldn't get a puppy. Dusty would never cuddle with him again. And he just couldn't live with that. He had to have Dusty cuddles. He doubted he could live without them. He was going to be crushed when dusty went to the big clover field in the sky.

He turned his attention back to Haemon when he started speaking again. "I think that's a good idea. It would be a shame to just let them knock us out of the spotlight after all of us worked so hard to get there. And now we have even more of a reason to stay there. In honor of Al..." He said. He had been thinking about this a lot lately. What better way to honor their friend than to stay as popular as they were now? Or even to become even more popular? To keep the dream alive. It would be hard without him, but if it was in memory of him then he was sure he could do it. Even with the new guy. Whom he still wasn't too sure about by the way.

{{ yum_puddi }}

BLStoner

Wrathful Demigod

10,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image
                                                          LOCATION:RestaurantWITH:The Lovely JakeOUTFIT:I Woke UpOOC:If you ever have a problem with my writing style let me knowTHEME(s):Sick and Twisted Affair & Save Yourself

To say that Valeri didn't know how relationships worked would be the understatement of the year. He had been in some before, sure, but when you scratch past the surface of those relationships it was rather easy to see nothing deep laid on the underside. It was all a matter of what one could offer the other, how could they use each other to satisfy a need? Championship, drugs, sex, someone to hang off their arm like a trophy. These were just some of the things, but an emotional connection? Valeri couldn't really say that he had ever had one before. He liked some of the people he dated, more some than others, but he had never actually really knew them. He did not ask about their life or their past. He didn't offer up anything about his life or past. He had never even told a person that he had loved them, not since before he was twelve. So if this whole 'Let's pretend Michelle is my girlfriend' thing fell through, it would more than likely be his fault. Sure he could open the door then smile as he was thanked replying with a "Anything for you." But that was just thinks he saw in movies and could easily enough imitate. It was the taking of his hand that made him think about all this, though. The automatic reaction was to tense slightly, but he order his body to relax and he intertwined his and Jake's fingers. He did not like physical contact beyond what happens in the bed, but he didn't expect anyone to know this as he had never shared it. There was a lot he didn't share, not ever with the band members.

"Just have to be in the spotlight." He teased as Jake slide into the sunlit seat while Jake took the more shaded area. The sun suited Jake anyway. He was a bright personality and he belonged in the life. The shade at least offer enough protection for Val to push his shades up onto his head as he took the dainty little menu. He was pretty sure he was already going to eat a salad, with the bacon because there was just some things he was not going to give up, but beyond that nothing really stood out to him. "Now would I ever check out anyone's a** but your's. After all, its so nice and perky I'm sure you put all the other girl's to shame." Val gave a sweet smile over the menu before closing and place it at the edge of the table. "Well, we do have one hell of a drummer but their poor little lesbian hearts will break whenever it is that it's found out that you don't swing that way." Or if the wig fell off and it was discovered that she was a he. An attractive he, but a he all the same.

Val's eyes wondered out the as he checked on Jake's furry companion which made him think of another furry creature problem he had. "How do you get cats to stop scratching up the furniture? I don't know if he is acting out or just an a**, but King George has destroyed a couch." It was probably the most randomest question he could ask but the fat orange tabby was using his couch as its personal scratching post. He had found the kitten about two years ago just sitting in a muddy gutter. Really, he should of left the miserable beast there but some soft part of his heart had the automatic reaction of 'Awww, a kitty'. Which resulted in him stuffing the thing in the pocket of his hoodie and taking it home. Once you named the thing you're ********, or so Val had discovered.

The perky waitress came to the table to ask if they would like to order just as Val's phone vibrated in his pocket. Without so much as glancing at the waitress he pulled out his phone. "Caesar salad with bacon. Ranch dressing." He order as he read the message though he did pause long enough to look up at Jake. "And what would you like, babe?" He inquired, looking at his companion long enough for an answer before turning back to his message. There was an amused, tight lipped smile on his face at Okami's offer to be a stripper. If that dude started stripping then yeah, Val probably would look. He was quite the looker and had some strange sort of animal magnetism about him.

===To:Haemon
                                                          ===From: Valeri

====How tempting an offer but I'll think I'll pass. Valeri Volkov is nobody's b***h, you're gonna have to be the one to bend ===over in that story.
                                                          ===Since when have I've been nice to anyone?...I think with that kind of fun he might end up in jail and we'd be short a ===bassist again. It was a lovely idea though.

With the message sent he turned his attention back to Jake, studying this person in front of him. He made for a very convincing girl; from the way he acted, talked, carried himself, dressed. He never really questioned why Jake wanted to dress like a girl, it never really mattered him, still didn't matter to him. Still, they had to talk about something and Val was aware that he actually knew very little about any of his band mates. Al had been the buffer between them all, that person who somehow managed to get them to work together. With him gone the different personalities left behind clashed together and many unnecessarily things had been said between them all. Most people wrote it off as stress and grief causing their emotions to work overtime. Or in Val's case, a refusal to show emotion over the whole tragic affair. Whatever he felt about the passing of a close friend he kept bottle up so tight that not even he could really feel it. One thing was for sure. If they wanted this band to last they needed to attempt to get along with out another, which probably meant trying to get to knew each other better than what they already did. "So two questions." Val said as he raised two fingers, wiggling them about in the air. "Do I pay for our lovely little 'date', or do you prefer dutch? And...Have you ever thought about Michelle permanently." The first question was driven by the fact that some girl's liked their men to pay while others wanted to be independent and pay for their own. Either way worked for Val. The second question was just pure curiosity with nothing else being implied or some secret meaning attached.

User ImageXXXXXX

GaysbianBabe

BLStoner

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

clothing : Day One xxxx location : Trendy Restaurant xxxx music : [******** 'em All - KaiKai xxxx
                                            company : Valeri xxxx ooc : Having some internet issues over here, so this is a re-write.

Jake blushed a bit at the compliment his butt received. It was hard work doing all those squats and stretches, and while he had received compliments in the past, he had never received one that wasn't lewd or came from someone who had never actually seen his bottom uncovered. It was nice to know that his hard work was being appreciated all around. "Just as long as I don't start looking like JLo or Kim K. They have enough tush for the rest of the world." He glanced down at his fake nails, wondering if he should have gone with something other than black. Red was his usual choice, but he liked changing it up every now and again. It was going to be a hassle to take them off later, but his real nails were kept short, and ugly from Jake chewing on them out of habit. A quick glance at his car, and he noticed the dog still had not woken up yet. Such a lazy animal. He was barely paying attention when Val mentioned him being a hell of a drummer, but he still smiled and looked down to hide his blush all the same. Jake was so sure of himself and confident about the things he did, but he wasn't so egotistical that he could accept compliments about the actual work he did. His body was one thing; loving compliments. His instrumental skills were another thing. He was humble about it, perhaps because he had learned to play as Jake, and not Michelle. In a way, it was almost as if Jake had two separate personalities capable of different feelings and emotions. Michelle was so proud and outgoing, while Jake was a bit more shy about things. It helped to imagine he was dressed as Michelle when someone said something to him as Jake, but he still looked away and blushed as if he was still the young boy raised by two christian parents.

The change of topic was welcome as Val asked about his cat. Jake had to stop himself from laughing at the poor man. If his cat was this old and still scratching, it was going to take a lot of work to get the cat to stop. "My advice would be to buy him a scratching post, and show him how to use it. And you definitely need to play with him more. If that doesn't work, I can take him to the vet when I take the dog next, and I can get some nail guards put on him. They just pop on and off, so it won't hurt him." He started to lean back in his chair and toss his arm over the back, when he crossed his legs and remembered he was wearing heels. Jake quickly scooted his chair in a bit more so that he didn't have enough room to lean back, and folded his hands under his chin. The waitress came over just in time, as Valeri looked down at his phone. Well, at least Valeri kept his word. "The lemon and pomegranate rolls, with a strawberry lemonade. And can I get the icing on the side, please? Thank you." He handed the menus to the waitress and watched her walk away before turning back to Val only to be hit with the introduction of two questions. The first question was simple enough, but the second one was something he would never answer if he wasn't speaking with a friend.

"Normally, I'd make you pay, because a man should always take care of his lady, but I invited you out, so it's my treat." Jake smiled, and lightly shrugged his shoulders as if the topic of who was paying was no longer up for discussion, and Val couldn't argue. Then, he had to remove his gaze from his friend as he thought about the second question and began to answer. "I've spent a lot of time considering the idea of having the work done, but it's just not who I am. It's as if there is a part of me that enjoys the glamour and grace of being Michelle, but I don't think I could ever get rid of Jake. If someone told you that you could only have the one eye, you couldn't seriously admit that you'd be willing to loose an eye in the first place, and that's how it is for me. Besides, I like my body the way it is, and the way I use it, so I see no reason to jump into something I can't undo." He brought his eyes back to his friend as he spoke, feeling as if he had said too much, but not the way he wanted to. There really wasn't any way for his friend to know exactly how he was feeling, but he hoped that he understood he couldn't realistically destroy a part of himself. Feeling as if the morning had become a bit too serious, Jake put his smile back on. "So, Haemon's party tomorrow, what are you going to wear?"

PateFist

OG Gaian

x

Haemon munched on the soft delight of his pretzel as he listened to Reese, giving a soft chuckle when the other spoke of his rabbit. He understood. His trio of puppies hated when he left them alone for two seconds, even if he slipped into the bathroom for ten seconds. Animals were strange, but hey, so were people. "Sure. Probably gonna need two carts anyways with all the booze I'm gonna have to pay for." They'd probably have to pick up a keg or two from a liquor store as well. It was definitely going to be a fun night.

As for the band talk, he nodded. "For Al." He raised his pretzel like it was a drink, looking towards the blue skies before going back to eating. He wondered where he would be right now if it wasn't for Al. Definitely not here. Their friend had taken them all in, like they were stray puppies and had given them a home, a family so they wouldn't be alone. Al was truly an amazing person. Anyone who said otherwise deserved to be shot in the face.

Again his phone buzzed, and instinctively he pulled it back out, scoffing at the message. "Real funny." He began typing, fingers moving quickly over the screen before he sent it.

b***h please, like anyone's going to believe that I'm a pin cushion. You're more of an uke with that cute face of yours. Then again, I imagine you could be a dominate force, but not like moi.
                                                        And so what if he ends up in jail? We would bail him out. Not like he shot someone or robbed a store. Besides, it'll make him a little more interesting. And if you're going to be in a band, you have to do something stupid at least once. It's totally the number one rule of being popular.

ooc : Sorry. Got my new Xbox 360. Can't bare to part with it. Ha ha.

Tipsy Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
╔═════════════════════╗
Reese Anthony Madison
╚═════════════════════╝

User Image
User ImageUser Image

All these people make me happy: HaemonXXXXXSometimes my emotions get the best of me: Happy

Reese nodded, taking another bite of his pretzel. He would definitely help then if he was going to need two carts. Each of them could push one. "That's a lot of alcohol. If it's just us guys, don't you think that might be a little much? I mean I don't think anyone will mind a repeat of when we all got blackout drunk and woke up the next day with horrible hangovers, but moderation is key when getting to know new people right? How do we know the new guy will keep up? Or even drink as much as we will?" He stated, making a point. He really was nervous about this new guy. Like what if he was some kind of predator or something? Or some kind of psycho killer who liked to target people like them?

Either way they were going to find out tomorrow. The new guy had already been told about the party, so it was too late to back out and uninvite him now. That would be rude. Besides, they had to get to know the new guy sooner or later if they were going to work with him. He was just so hesitant to do so. Even if it was what Al would have wanted. Someone can't be right all the time. Not even Al. Even if he had been right most of the time. He sighed and took another bite of his pretzel. "I know, I know. I'm being too paranoid. But what if this guy is some nutter who is only getting close to us so he can murder us all? That happens sometimes right?" He said, realizing how ridiculous he sounds and shaking his head. "Nevermind. Don't answer that. I'm judging too soon again. I need to meditate more and reflect on my behavior." He said.

{{ yum_puddi It's ok I totally understand. I'm completely addicted to video games.}}

BLStoner

Tipsy Phantom

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
{Tristian Ashford}
User Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image
Lots of candles on my cake: 23XXXXXI never used to be this tall: 6'2"XXXXXIt's all muscle I swear: 176 lbs
Everything has it proper place: Sweets shop
Look at all my friends: No oneXXXXXMy face reveals my emotions: Content
Things I possess right at this very moment:
Cellphone

Tristian hummed as he rolled the chocolate between his palms, taking another peek at the clock. It was almost closing time and he still had at least another hour or so of work to do so he didn't get behind tomorrow. He was in the middle of a big order. Someone had called in earlier asking for three thousand truffles of all different types for a wedding in two days. It was possible, it was just a lot of work for one person. But he could do it. It was the biggest order the little shop had gotten in a long time and he didn't want to disappoint the customer or his boss. The shop could drum up a lot more business this way and he wanted to make sure the shop was in as good of a state as possible before he left in a few days to focus on his career as a famous musician. His boss had been so good to him, hiring him not long after he entered high school and then finally promoting to the head of all things chocolate. He had worked hard to get to the point he was at now. He was going to be a little sad to say goodbye to this place to be a little honest.

He dropped the little ball into cocoa powder and coated it lightly, placing it on the tray just as his phone went off. He wiped his hands on a towel and read the message. A party huh? Well at least it seemed like the guys were at least willing to include him in things already. That was a start. He figured he'd be left out a lot considering he had big shoes to fill. No one liked losing a close friend. And all of them had lost a very close friend. He opened his keyboard and started typing a reply.

A party? I love parties!
I'll definitely be there.
See you guys tomorrow then! : )

He hit send and sat his phone back on the shelf, going back to making truffles. He had a big order to fill and a lot more work to do now that he had a party to go to. He would have to get way more than another hour of work done tonight if he was going to finish on time. He wondered if the others liked chocolate. Maybe he could make some truffles for them as kind of a peace offering of sorts. But the one guy was vegan wasn't he? Well he could probably find a recipe online for vegan truffles. He could make some of each kind and store them separately. He had to keep everyone's diets and lifestyles in mind in order to not offend anyone. He didn't want them to hate him right out of the gate. That would be completely counterproductive. That was not what he wanted out of this. He wanted all of them to be able to be good friends.

But for now he had to finish this order so that he would be free to go to the party tomorrow. He would have to take a smoke break soon to let his grandfather know that he was going to be home late and not to wait up for him. It was only polite after all.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PateFist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas