Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Ezio Auditore Da Firenze
Three unpleasant surprises suddenly assaulted Ezio almost simultaneously. The first was when a red pulse of energy suddenly blasted apart the wall he was running by, raining down pieces of rock and producing a smoke which caught Ezio off guard and disoriented him. The second was when a figure leapt out of the crater and shot right into Ezio like a cannonball, propelling him off of his feet and onto the ground. The third was when the figure shoved a sharp blade against Ezio's neck as they hit the ground. Caught completely and ignominiously off guard, Ezio was sure he was dead until he looked up and saw who it was. A scowl flashed across his face, and he sprung back up and hastily brushed the dirt off of himself. "Selene is safe, and the rest of the Assassins in the city are elsewhere, on their own assignments. Scott sent me a message informing me of the situation, and I came as quick as I could. I presume you are here for the same purpose?" Turning, however, Ezio caught sight of Greyson standing a few feet away, his katana drawn. Ezio's eyes widened, than narrowed. "I hope you didn't abandon your post without others taking your place, Grayson."

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
th3darkn3ss
Eretico
Ezio Auditore Da Firenze
Ezio's head snapped towards the door to the castle, scowling beneath his hood. He should have expected another betrayal, at the moment when Scott was weakest in power. If Selene or Scott were killed, little would stop the city from once again spiraling into gang warfare. The Warframes were too few in number, and the Assassins could not afford to concentrate all their strength to save a single city. Scott's life would have to be saved, and Ezio would have to dirty his blade in the city's service once again.

"Stay here and recover. Scott will be saved." he said to Selene, then dashed into the castle towards where Scott would be, readying his weapons as he ran and preparing for immediate battle once he found Scott.

Princess_Selene09

SilentSpirit909

greatsquallreal

Greyson holt stood silently gaurding the man who he was assigned to guard. After some time had passed greyson holt assigned the task to one of the other assassins. He left the craft and began to move towards the castle where he could still see the group of people quite clearly. Greyson holt sighed and began to approach them. As he neared the castle he could see the people were fighting. After noticing that ezio had been tackled by another man whom he did not know greyson holt drew his katana. He held the weapon to the mans neck and turned to ezio. "I apologize for leaving my task. It appeared that you were in need of assistance."

((Ah damnit, we posted at the same time. I just posted my own thing with Ezio reacting to Mordecai by himself. I'll edit my post.))
Scott looked around as Rezko and everyone else came into view. Scott smiled weakly. 'M my moment of death my friends witness how powerless I am." Scott said before passing out.

Repo began to laugh as he saw Scott pass out. "Really you finally gave up?" Repo asked as he flung Scott across the room.

Looking up Repo saw everyone standing there on the stairs. "Ah well it looks like my new servants are here ready to serve me." Repo said with a smirk

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Mordecai laughed as the pulsing lines covered his armor and the scythe grew longer "Dream On!" he said as he turned and looked at Ezio "Get Scotts body out of here ill cover you!" he growled at Ezio as he twirled his scythe sending and 'X' shaped wave of red energy at Repo before rushing at him.
Eretico
th3darkn3ss
Eretico
Ezio Auditore Da Firenze
Ezio's head snapped towards the door to the castle, scowling beneath his hood. He should have expected another betrayal, at the moment when Scott was weakest in power. If Selene or Scott were killed, little would stop the city from once again spiraling into gang warfare. The Warframes were too few in number, and the Assassins could not afford to concentrate all their strength to save a single city. Scott's life would have to be saved, and Ezio would have to dirty his blade in the city's service once again.

"Stay here and recover. Scott will be saved." he said to Selene, then dashed into the castle towards where Scott would be, readying his weapons as he ran and preparing for immediate battle once he found Scott.

Princess_Selene09

SilentSpirit909

greatsquallreal

Greyson holt stood silently gaurding the man who he was assigned to guard. After some time had passed greyson holt assigned the task to one of the other assassins. He left the craft and began to move towards the castle where he could still see the group of people quite clearly. Greyson holt sighed and began to approach them. As he neared the castle he could see the people were fighting. After noticing that ezio had been tackled by another man whom he did not know greyson holt drew his katana. He held the weapon to the mans neck and turned to ezio. "I apologize for leaving my task. It appeared that you were in need of assistance."

((Ah damnit, we posted at the same time. I just posted my own thing with Ezio reacting to Mordecai by himself. I'll edit my post.))

Okay.

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Ezio Auditore Da Firenze
Ezio drew his sword and dagger, wielding them in a ready position as he surveyed the situation. They were outmatched; as skilled as all three of them were, Repo and his servants were evidently just as skilled and outnumbered them. A full battle would eventually kill all three of them. Ezio would have to act fast. Reaching down to his belt, Ezio took out a flashbang and ripped the pin out; holding it up high to throw. "Mordecai! Grayson! Shield your eyes!" he yelled, then tossed the flashbang down, causing a painful burst of light to erupt from the grenade, assaulting the eyes and ears of whoever was hit by it.

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Mordecai's helm reflected the light "Brace yourself!" he yelled as he swiped his blade in multiple directions toward the floor which made a the floor explode sending marble and granite up into the air, water pipes ruptered and sprayed at high pressures while electrical wires hit the spraying way creating a secondary explosion. With this big of a distraction Mordecai pushed Grayson to Ezio and Mordecai picked up Scott who was passed out "Lets get moving now!!!" he said to Ezio and The newest assassin before runnimg out to the garden "I'm sorry selene but your garden is in the way" he growled as he threw a bomb forward and it blew open a hole under the fountain that led into the old veer system vault ways "Down here Ezio....follow me!" he yelled waiting for Ezio to follow.
Repo's laugh followed them as he followed them through the charred gardens taking a step to his left he disappeared into the shadows before reappearing in front of them moments later. "You really think you can run from someone who has analyzed this city more times then not?" Repo asked as he stood in front of them blocking their path. "Give up Scott to me and none of you have to die." Repo said as he took a step forward his hand outstretched for Scott

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Mordecai smiled and looked at Repo "yeah.....no! Not gonna happen...you see i plan on Leaving here with him intact! You can try as you might but YOUR. NOT. GETTING. HIS. BODY!!" Mord hissed as he backed up slowly knowing there was a drop off behind him. He let his helm shift back his red eyes glimmering "You'll have to wait! You vengence i mean!" he said stepping back while throwing a flashbang at Repo while falling into the dark pit below.

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Ezio Auditore Da Firenze
Ezio saw his chance. As Mordecai fell down the pit with Scott in his grip, Repo's back was momentarily faced towards the assassin. Breaking into a run, Ezio unsheathed both his hidden blades and leaped at Repo in the traditional assassination leap, tucking his legs under him as he raised both his hidden blades to stab. As he did so, he motioned for Grayson to do the same, indicating for the younger assassin to stab Repo from the front as Ezio dived.

greatsquallreal

SilentSpirit909

th3darkn3ss

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Mordecai laughed as both his and scotts figure left Repo's line of sight. He held tightly to scotts body as he swung the scythe into the wall slowly grinding to a halt. Mord looked around and noticed the faint light from the cavern that held the tenno dojo he let the scythe's blade heat up and they grinded down till they slowly landed on the ground.

Mord fixiated scott on his shoulder and started to make his way to the bridge that extended to the base itself, he knew that Ezio was still in danger as in if he did defeat Repo another would take his place "Ezio i pray that you succeeded in the death of Repo but i pray that you make it out unscathed and alive!" he said lightly as he was almost over the Bridge and on to the Tenno's territory...
Repo's helmet shielded his eyes for him as he turned and kicked Ezio in the mid section before turning around and closelineing greyson.

Jumping down the hole Repo proceeded to follow Mordecai. "Why protect a p***k who doesn't even want you dating his daughter?" Repo yelled out to Mordecai as he sprinted behind them
Eretico
Ezio Auditore Da Firenze
Ezio saw his chance. As Mordecai fell down the pit with Scott in his grip, Repo's back was momentarily faced towards the assassin. Breaking into a run, Ezio unsheathed both his hidden blades and leaped at Repo in the traditional assassination leap, tucking his legs under him as he raised both his hidden blades to stab. As he did so, he motioned for Grayson to do the same, indicating for the younger assassin to stab Repo from the front as Ezio dived.

greatsquallreal

SilentSpirit909

th3darkn3ss

After dodging the mans attack greyson holt unsheathed his katana. Quickly following the man as he ran greyson holt stood behind the aggressor. Seeing an area in the mans armor on his neck greyson holt decided to take advantage of the predicament. He followed the signal which ezio had implied slashing the weapon from left to right and causing his opponent to have a serious bleeding. If it did not kill the aggressor it would surely wound him. Without wasting any time greyson holt began to attack the other assailants.
(Failure sir.)
greatsquallreal
(Failure sir.)

How so?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items