Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Rachel saw what was going on and when she heard the repo manshe screamed out "DADDY!!!!!" She ran and started hitting the repo man as hard as she could "get off of him. Get off of my daddy."

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Ezio Auditore Da Firenze
Ezio immediately clapped his hands to his communicator and listened to Scott's message, breaking his attention away from Greyson, who had already received his instructions. As soon as he had listened to the message, Ezio immediately knew something was wrong. Scott would not leave his wife easily, for any reason. Trouble had once again reared its head. Ezio could not catch a break.

Ezio hastily turned towards the ship's dock, saying to Grayson, "You have your instructions. Stay here, and guard him at all costs." Then he hurried to the dock, swung himself into a small, one-person fighter craft, then immediately ejected off the main craft and shot off at a high speed across the city, towards the castle. Soon, he reached he front of the castle, where Selene was running. He landed hard, leapt out of of the fighter, ran over to Selene, and said, "Selene, what happened? Where is Scott?"

Princess_Selene09

th3darkn3ss
Repo laughed as Rachel attempted to harm him "sorry "princess," but your going to ha r to do a lot better then that if you want to hurt me." Repo said as he grabbed her by the wrist and picked her up off the ground. Repo was smiling underneath his mask, even though it wasn't visible, as he drew out another scalpel running the cols steel against her neck "now what's say I start your surgery with your face." Repo said (MAKING SURE YOU ******** READ ALL OF THIS AND REACT ACCORDINGLY!) as he moved the scalpel up towards her face before he was set flying, having released Rachel before he did.

Scott was standing where Repo had been currently. He had to take off his helmet so he could breath better, but his hair was flowing over edges of the neck guard. "Rachel you need to leave. This is my fight and my fight alone. I don't need anyone's help. With this fight it's either him. Or me." Scott said as he looked back over at the pile of rubble that was on starting to move

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene tried to catch her.breath as she said "scott's repo...man he...he betrayed scott...he attacked him." Shefeel to her knees with a severe pain in her stomach that made her feel like she was sick.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Rachel picked herself up off the floor and nodded to her father as she ran, but she didn't go far she ran straight to Mordecai and held him she wanted to be there for hee father
It appeared that ezio was asked to assist with something. The orders were presumed by greyson holt to be from the king and queen. The moment that ezio left greyson holt sighed. He would obey ezios instructions immediately. He began to descend down the long ladder on the tower. Once he reached the ground greyson holt began to smoke a cigarette. As he lit the black lighter he could clearly see ezio moving towards a large castle. There also appeared to be other people near the castle but greyson holt decided to avoid and ignore the commotion that appeared to be taking place. Before beginning his assignment greyson holt went to his apartment. He opened the door to see that he was being burglarized by a man. "I do not have time for this." Said greyson holt causing the stranger to turn around. Greyson holt quickly unsheathed his katana and slashed it downwards causing serious injury. He began to scream out of the serious pain he was feeling before greyson holt ended the mans life by piercing the katana into his chest. After disposing of the body greyson holt continued on with his task after taking a moment to change into his original attire. Immediately after leaving the building greyson holt entered the craft. Once in the craft he walked towards the cell containing the man that greyson holt was to guard.

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Mordecai shook his head and looked at Rachel "We're going to have to leave this place...i know you want to help your parents but your dad i set on me not interfering! Lets get moving!" he said taking Rachel's hand and running the the main doors going out to the gates where you could see Dauber shattered the final Repo man's spine and Zolfo pierced through the mans armor and crushed his lungs and heart.

Mordecai rushed to his companions as the turned and looked at him, he moved Rachel to Dauber "Get her back to the HQ and help her get outfitted into a warframe of her choice! Im going to regret this later but im going back in to help the old man if he likes it or not!!" he said as the black mist covered his body and he disappeared, he formed back on the second floor with his scythe drawn.
Scott grimaced as he was kicked against a pillar which crumbled and almost fell on top of him. 'Dsmn it now I'm stuck here.' Scott thought as he watched Repo step forward.

"You know it's funny. I don't know why I worked for you, but your nothing more then a weak coward who would sit behind the men you sent to do your bidding."

Scott looked up shim as he started to yell and return to his feet picking the rubble up as it slid off his back. "Bring it repo." Scott said as he panted.

Repo smiled "with pleasure" he said rushing forward

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Mordecai narrowed his eyes and he swiped the sickle across the wall four times. This movement cut a doorway out of the sheetrock and it fell foward cracking into fragments as it hit the floor. Mordecai stepped through the new doorway and kept moving......he followed the continuous rumbling and commotion of scoot and the Repo-man "i really am going to regret this....but that man is my lovers father and against his wishes im going to help him in anyway possible" he said quietly as he sliced through another wall....getting closer to the on going fight.

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Ezio Auditore Da Firenze
Ezio's head snapped towards the door to the castle, scowling beneath his hood. He should have expected another betrayal, at the moment when Scott was weakest in power. If Selene or Scott were killed, little would stop the city from once again spiraling into gang warfare. The Warframes were too few in number, and the Assassins could not afford to concentrate all their strength to save a single city. Scott's life would have to be saved, and Ezio would have to dirty his blade in the city's service once again.

"Stay here and recover. Scott will be saved." he said to Selene, then dashed into the castle towards where Scott would be, readying his weapons as he ran and preparing for immediate battle once he found Scott.

Princess_Selene09

SilentSpirit909

greatsquallreal

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Rachel fought against dauber "mo Mordecai please don't leave me." She cried out as dauber pulled her almost dragging her to HQ. When they got to HQ the tenno she knew as sparks came up to her and started to talk with dauber.

((Sorry I god modded you silent I just knew you wanted to try and bring some of the tennos back.))
Scott braced himself against Repo's blow. It sent him flying into the wall.

"Damon repo all that training and you still can't take me down. What's wrong? Too much of a coward to actually kill me?" Scott said with a smile on his face.

Repo snarled at him as he rushed forward holding his scalpel up aiming for Scott's heart.

Grabbing Repo's wrist Scott disarmed him and kicked the scalpel away, but at a fools risk as he got a kick to the ribs almost breaking Scott it half. (So a horizontal kick).

Holding his ribs Scott backed up against the wall. "Since you seem to be resistant to my blades I guess ill have to kill you with my bare hands." Repo said as he walked forward and punched Scott in the face. "Youll pay Scott. You had the power to stop this long ago, but no! You choose to ignore my needs for your own and now you will suffer for that."

Okay to help you get a better view of this ill explain this way. Watch this --->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHQYB8zfnJo

Okay that video is not exactly how I see it. It's after you see the marriage, but Repo's wife got sick and Scott had the power to save her, but denied them the treatment due to it wasn't ready for an actual trail. It would have probably resulted in her death and it did. Repo himself tried to save her, but it didn't work. She didn't die she just got worse until where by her own will passed away. Repo blamed Scott since that moment. Even seeing Logan brought back to life made it worse for repo.)

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene stayed where she was and waited until someone came back for hee.

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Mordecai was sick and tired of all the walls he was going through so he heated up his blade and sent a wave of red energy at a nearby wall which made it explode and send chunks of sheetrock in every direction this also made a very quake inside the the castle. He rushed through the quake and saw a figure in the distant room he jumped into the air and tackled the figure putting his scythe blade against the neck of the person.....when the smoke cleared it was Ezio "EZIO!!! what are you doing in here....shouldnt you be with selene and the other assassins?" he said getting off the assassin and pulling him up.
Eretico
Ezio Auditore Da Firenze
Ezio's head snapped towards the door to the castle, scowling beneath his hood. He should have expected another betrayal, at the moment when Scott was weakest in power. If Selene or Scott were killed, little would stop the city from once again spiraling into gang warfare. The Warframes were too few in number, and the Assassins could not afford to concentrate all their strength to save a single city. Scott's life would have to be saved, and Ezio would have to dirty his blade in the city's service once again.

"Stay here and recover. Scott will be saved." he said to Selene, then dashed into the castle towards where Scott would be, readying his weapons as he ran and preparing for immediate battle once he found Scott.

Princess_Selene09

SilentSpirit909

greatsquallreal

Greyson holt stood silently gaurding the man who he was assigned to guard. After some time had passed greyson holt assigned the task to one of the other assassins. He left the craft and began to move towards the castle where he could still see the group of people quite clearly. Greyson holt sighed and began to approach them. As he neared the castle he could see the people were fighting. After noticing that ezio had been tackled by another man whom he did not know greyson holt drew his katana. He held the weapon to the mans neck and turned to ezio. "I apologize for leaving my task. It appeared that you were in need of assistance."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff