Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Explorer

User Image
Kirito--- Ransu---

"A new journey Begins"
"What will I become?"
They way I Feel is ecxited and nervous.
In the Company of just myself
Talking to Myself about all the possibilities.
The Place I am: My own room.

The Flight seemed to last life time the cab ride even longer but finally he had arrived at his new home and to the start of his own adventure. He gazed up at the large building from inside the cab his face pressed against the window. The city was mostly new to him he never saw this many large building so neatly packed together on a single street. It amazed him, he was more accustomed to the many trees and fields that filled the area around his small yet over filled home. He got out of the car quickly once he peeled his face free from the window and received his bags from the cab driver. Paying the man and giving him a bow before they parted ways.He stood about six foot two with shaggy brown hair made messy by his lack of maintaining it. He set his bags down beside him and slid his headphones from his ears to rest on his neck. " They're all going to love this back home." He said to himself as he pulled out his cellphone holding it up to snap a quick picture. As quickly as he took it out he returned it to his pocket realizing a tenant had been in the photo as she exited. He stepped aside and gave her a nod as she walked past him seeming to be on a mission and grumbling to herself possibly not noticing what had occurred. Letting out a sigh of relief he picked up his things and made his way inside.

He greeted the doorman as he entered and strolled over to the desk as he was greeted by a pleasant woman by the name of Tara. He had a short conversation with the woman about terms and rules of the building as well as rent times and phone numbers for specific people and what to call them for. He bowed to her and thanked her for the help as he received the key to the apartment he was going to be sharing with his roommate. This excited him as he reclaimed his things and began to head for the stairs. Thoughts of who he could be and what he did or what he was into ran through Kirito's mind. Suddenly an assortment of sounds and the noise of running up and down stairs broke his train of thought. He carefully climbed the stairs and peered around on the second floor to find nothing out of the ordinary. He lifted a brow some what confused then shrugged deciding it was his imagination getting the best of him. Beginning again he headed up the rest of the stairs and found the door to his new home. He quickly brushed himself off and did the best he could the straighten his clothes out for a good first impression and opened the door entering the large shared living area.

His eyes widened as he looked over the living room with a large window and how well it was laid out and furnished. the kitchen could some what be seen and two doors laid on either side of the room one holding a sign with his name on it. With no sign of his roommate he figured they were still asleep and didn't want to bother them so he walked over to his room and entered seeing al his belongs boxed up and set about the room. complete with a bed, desk, bureau and his own closet he smiled wide walking in and placing his bags on the floor and flopping over on the bed. " No more sharing with my siblings " He said with a happy sigh as he thought about home. " I have my own ROOM!! " He exclaimed loudly throwing his hands in the air.

"The path is laid by my own two feet."
"And I will never forget where i come from."

((O.O.C. ))

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
All the writers keep writing what they write
Somewhere another pretty vein just dies
I've got the scars from tomorrow and I wish you could see
That you’re the antidote to everything except for me,

Ѧℓєӿιs Dȓαӄє
User Image

The sound of a commotion going on out in the hallway stirred Lexi from her people watching and had a scarlet brow lifting slightly in question. What the hell was going on out there?! Unable to resist, she uncurled herself from her chair and made her way towards the door. She had an idea of just who was causing all the racket, but she had to make sure. Her curiosity simply wouldn't let her ignore such a ruckus without investigating first.

With a quick flip of her locks, Lexi pulled open her door and looked out into the hall. Starry eyes caught sight of Chadrick chasing his pet around the stairwells and she couldn't help but snicker. His pet might have been an unusual one, but so was the owner. Shaking her head, she closed her door and reset the locks into place. A quick glance at her clock told her it was time to get ready to leave, the realization causing her to sigh. She wished she could just be a hermit and stay home all day. Unfortunately, she had to eat and have a place to live, so she trudged into her room and got ready for the day.

After about an hour, she was clean and ready for the day. Running a brush through her scarlet curls, she looked over herself in her vanity mirror and nodded in approval of her outfit. The raspberry blouse and chocolate colored slacks screamed professionalism, and were far more comfortable than a pantsuit would have been. She completed the assemble with a simple pair of converse in the same shade as her pants, once more going for the more relaxed look. Of course, this was for her own benefit since she knew she was going to be on her feet for the next few hours. Taking pictures of families and pregnant women had a tendency to run longer than one might imagine.

Not bothering with make-up, since her features were designed to be alluring and natural, she sprayed a bit of her favorite pomegranate perfume as a finishing touch before heading into the living room. Purse, camera bag, phone, and keys all were scooped as she moved, the motions so natural she didn't even think about them. After one last check of her watch, and a quick look around to make sure nothing was forgotten, Lexi switched off her kitchen lights and stepped out into the hall. She was running a bit early, so she took her time locking up then turned to head downstairs, humming softly to herself the whole way.

Where am I..?: Heading downstairs.
In my head, I wonder...: I hope I don't have to deal with traffic...
Other than the voices, I'm...: All alone.
A constellation of tears on your lashes
Burn everything you love, then burn the ashes
In the end everything collides
My childhood spat back out the monster that you see...

Gracious Millionaire

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timely Contributor 100
User Image
A sleek black car pulled into a parking place and a man stepped out.

This man stood at 5' 11" with blonde hair and soft hazel eyes. He wore a light red long sleeved shirts, black jeans, and black combat boots.

After closing the door to his car, Schuit pulled out a folded piece of paper, and he spoke.
"1227 West Drawbridge Lane... This is the place." He said as he matched the numbers to the building.

Schuit walked around to the passenger side of his car and started rummaging through his backpack.
"Where the hell did I put the da- HA!" Schuit exclaimed as he found his wallet and a folded proof of purchase receipt in his bag.

He the looked into his back seat and saw his boxes, most of which filled with books. He quickly decided he'd carry those up later, for now, he wanted to find out who he should talk to about his room. Schuit closed his car up and locked it, then turned toward the entrance of Fairview Landings.

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
All the writers keep writing what they write
Somewhere another pretty vein just dies
I've got the scars from tomorrow and I wish you could see
That you’re the antidote to everything except for me,

Ѧℓєӿιs Dȓαӄє
User Image

As soon as she reached the lobby, she waved hello to Tara as she passed her desk and made a mental note to talk to her later. She was having issues with her keys, and needed a new lock. With that thought in her head, Lexi smiled at Keith when he held the door for her and gave him a playful wink. She loved making the man blush every chance she got. He was just too cute not to toy with. Unfortunately for her, this simple act had her nearly running into the blonde making his way towards the entrance.

"I am so sorry! I didn't even see you, I am such a clutz." She apologized as she stopped right in front of him. Her sapphire eyes looked over him a moment before her rosy lips curled up into a smile. Noticing the boxes in what she assumed to be his car, Alexis figured him to be a new tenant and hoped she hadn't startled him or anything. The last thing she wanted was to scare away a new neighbor, especially before he had even really moved in.

"That would have been some welcome getting knocked down by some random woman. Sorry, again." With that said, Lexi smiled once more before turning to head down the street. She still had appointments to keep, after all.

Where am I..?: Outside.
In my head, I wonder...: Whoops!
Other than the voices, I'm...: Schuit
A constellation of tears on your lashes
Burn everything you love, then burn the ashes
In the end everything collides
My childhood spat back out the monster that you see...

Gracious Millionaire

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timely Contributor 100
User Image

As Schuit walked up the steps, he was deep in thought. This place seemed so much more peaceful than where he moved from. As a result, while he began walking through a door he had assumed was being opened for him, he almost smashed right into a woman with Stunningly red hair.

After she had apologized he mentioned something along the lines of preferring to get mowed down by a woman than a man, then he did his best not to check her out as she walked away, after all, the doorman was looking right at him.

He walked towards the front desk, liking this place more with every step. It seemed so quaint compared to his old home, and he loved it. He couldn't wait to see his apartment, he was curious if the furniture he had ordered ahead of time were already here or not. When he reached the counter, Schuit pulled out the proof of purchase receipt and his License, and set them on the counter, reminding himself to get his license switched to this state.

Hikari_Mamo's Significant Otter

Generous Friend

18,590 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
I know, you see, somehow the world will change for me and feel so wonderful.
Live life, breathe air, I know somehow we're gonna get there and feel so wonderful.
I will make you change your mind. These things happen all the time.
And it's all real. I'm telling you just how I feel.

AlexMercer
User Image

Alex woke to his phone blaring some Panic! at the Disco. Even though it was a song he loved, he groaned and rolled over to look at the time. It was 7:15! He grumbled and covered his head with the pillow. He was definitely not a morning person, another thing that was completely opposite of his brother. After a moment, he huffed and grabbed his phone off the hook and proceeded to get ready for the day. He went with a casual t-shirt and red pullover sweater and some jeans and dress shoes. "...Who cares, divine intervention. I wanna be praised from a new perspective..." he sang along while he quickly ran a comb through his unruly hair. He switched the music off and left his room, heading out to the kitchen.

His younger brother was already there, dressed in his usual hoodie and listening to something on his ipod. He'd made himself breakfast and Alex walked by and ruffled his hair, getting a huff in annoyance. Alex grabbed a leftover cupcake from the night before and a poptart. "Seriously?" asked James, staring at Alex, who shrugged in reply. Both brothers finished their food and washed their dishes. Alex hugged his brother. "Don't forget that tonight you get to decide what's for dinner." he said. James nod in response and head out the door and towards the school. James managed a good-bye to Misty before he had to leave as well.

Alex head down into the lobby and waved at the receptionist. "Good morning. How are you this morning?" he asked. He hand her a piece of candy since he always had some on him, tossing one to the doorman as well before he caught the trolley to the university. He got to the class with five minutes to spare, leaving a piece on every student's desk. "Good morning class. Today we are learning about Newton's laws." he said. The students who took his class, loved his class. He always made his lessons fun.

So wake up the members of my nation.
It's your time to be.
There's no chance unless you take one.
And its time to see the brighter side of every situation.
Some things are meant to be.
So give your best and leave the rest to me.

Who: James, then no one
What: Leaving
Where: Home ----& university
Why: feeling great

The Magic Musician

Generous Friend

18,590 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
Miss 'No way, it's all good'
It didn't slow me down.
Mistaken, always second guessing
Underestimated, look I'm still around

MystiqueAnderson
User ImageUser Image

Who needed an alarm clock when you had a hyperactive six year old to take care of. Don't get Misty wrong, she loved her daughter but Elizabeth failed to understand the phrase "It's only 7:20." Nope, miss Elizabeth was up at 6 AM that morning, much to Misty's chagrin. While Elizabeth had managed to play quietly for awhile, she eventually got bored and proceeded to jump on her mother's bed. "Wake up mommy! Waaaaaake up!" she sang, giggling. Misty peeked out at the clock and groaned. "Let mommy sleep for a little while longer Liz..." said Misty, pulling the covers back down. All she got in response was a giggle and a sudden pain to her gut. "ITs not sleepy time! ITs wake wake time! Yeah!" said Elizabeth. Misty groaned and huffed, sitting up. "Okay I'm up." she said.

Misty went out and made some cereal for Elizabeth, letting her watch some TV while she got ready. She put on some black slacks with a green blouse and some matching flats. Then she ties up her hair. She filled her thermos full of coffee and grabbed an apple before she looked around for all her items. "Okay... keys... phone...." she said. Elizabeth finished her cereal and got her shoes on. Misty cleaned up her cereal, switching the TV off. "Keys, phone, purse and Elizabeth. Let's go sweetie." she said. Elizabeth grabbed her bag started down the stairs.

Misty bit into her apple, following her rambunctious daughter down the stairs. When she got there, Elizabeth was at the bottom, talking to a blond man at the desk. Elizabeth tugged on the guy's sleeve, then flashed him a smile. "Are you new mister? You seem new. Hi I'm Lizzie and I live on floor three with my mommy and Uncle Alex and Uncle James. Are you moving in today? Are you living with anyone else? Do you-" she said. She was cut short by her mother. "Lizzie sweetie we're going to be late." she said, holding out her hand. "Bye mister. Bye Tara! Bye Kieth!" called Elizabeth as she left with her mother, who gave a quick wave.

Misty got on the trolley with her daughter, dropping her daughter off at the school. She gave her a quick kiss, watching her daughter for a moment, before she walked to the Book Nook. She stopped and grabbed a sub sandwich for lunch at the cafe, then walked into the shop and clocked in. She greet her customers and coworkers, smiling.

Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than ******** perfect
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing, you're ******** perfect to me.

Schuit

The Magic Musician

Noob

User Image

M tab A tab D tab D tab O tab X M tab A tab L tab L tab O tab Y tab User Image
          tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab the not-so-friendly ghost
          ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
          tab tab tab location: apartment hallways tab tab company: Chadrick & who ever else was there tab tab owner of "pins and needles" ink shop

Wow. Why is it that every morning everyone had to be obnoxious? Why was it so hard to maintain an ordinary life in an ordinary apartment in this ordinary town? Rather, everyone had to be loud and boisterous and annoying. In reality, it didn’t really matter since Maddox didn’t sleep; but some peace and quiet to himself would be freaking fantastic one day out of the damn month. With his normally grumpy attitude, Maddox shifted his sprawled out position from the couch to sit up. There were many “humphs” and “bahumbugs” in the process. The graphic novel he was reading— Planetoid —had been thrown on the coffee table that was littered with other magazines; most were graphically explicit. No way he could enjoy it with children screaming down the hall and people running up and down the stairs like it was some sort of jungle gym. It was the reason he took the fourth floor, to get away from all of it. Much of the poor man’s luck, he acquired quite the opposite. At times like this, he wished he could consume alcohol to shut everyone out.

It was Maddox’s day off, though, and the ghost would have his way. First, he peaked out the large window, watching as new people began to move in. It was like the first day of school and the little kiddies were getting all excited over their shitty dorm rooms. With a smug look permanently pressing his entire face, he grabbed a shirt that was conveniently lying across the chair and threw it over his head. At least the guy was decent enough to get dressed; most the time he wasn’t.

Today, he was not feeling very formal, and poked his head right through the wall. Half of his body stuck out while the other half remained in his apartment. First, those brilliant blue eyes looked down one end of the hall and down the other. Empty; in which this did not make Mister-Complains-A-Lot too happy. He had even gone out of his way to walk down the flight of stairs, ready to let the first person he spotted have it. And not to his surprise, it just so happened to be Chadrick down the end of the long hall. This would not be the first encounter where Maddox chews on his rear.

HEY!” For a ghost, he had quite the powerful voice. It boomed through the hall, making as much noise as everyone else had been. “I swear if you don’t get that thing under control, I’ll throw it out the [********] window.” He was behind the tall gentleman and his furry companion as the phantom spoke—He was good at disappearing and then reappearing behind people. A quality he always took pride in: the joy of spooking people.

The Magic Musician

Aged Bloodsucker

User Image

User Image

User Image

She's the smoke, She's dancin' fancy pirouettes
                                          Swan diving off of the deep end of my tragic cigarette
                                          She's steam laughing on the windowpanes
                                          The never-ending swaying haze
                                          Oh, that ever smiling maze

Chad was almost to his room when a loud booming voice caught his attention. The boy froze. He knew who it was; one of the scariest people to him, and not because Maddox was a scary guy to Chad, it was the attitude. Chad couldn't stand people yelling at him courtesy of a mishap back in high school. He flinched when Maddox appeared. Chad shut his eyes tight, banishing the fear as best he could and screaming on the inside for his legs to stay put. His eyes went from gold to a vivid green - courtesy of a spell mishap, his eyes would change color at random, and more frequently when he was stressed. "S.. sorry. Nocturne got out..." He said with a nervous smile. A cold sweat started to break out on his forehead. Nocturne hissed at the ghost, causing Chadrick to instinctually clamp a hand over the critter's mouth. He grit his teeth when the six legged beast bit his finger again, but he would not let the critter get him into more trouble. "Uhm... have a better rest of your day-YIPE!" Chad leapt into the air a little bit when his phone started to vibrate in his pocket. Still holding tightly to Nocturne in one hand, he pulled out the phone and put it to his ear, somewhat thankful to the other person on the line for saving him from the grump who loved to yell at everyone.

"Hello? Oh, Uncle Donnie! Yes I'm still coming in to work! Yes.. uh oh... you're kidding. How are we gonna do a Frozen themed craft without one? What?? No way I ain't wearing that!! Look, I think I can find us a backup. Yeah. No she'll do it. Yep. Yes. Yes... YES. Okay, before I ask her; what's your budget? She ain't gonna do this without getting paid. Really? That much? Oh hell she'll do it in a heartbeat. Will do. Yep. See you soon. Bye." He hung up the phone and turned to Maddox. He felt a lot better already, and could manage something to say other than stammering like a ninny. "Sorry 'bout that mate. I'll try and keep him quiet the rest of the day. I've gotta go. Trouble at the bookstore and I gotta ask Astrid a favor.... here's hoping she's willing." He groaned. With that, Chadrick hurried back toward his room, opening the door to slam it behind him. Chadrick breathed a sigh of relief, starting immediately with the reason he had chased down Nocturne in the first place; a bath. Critter held tightly by the scruff, Chad marched to the bathroom's bathtub and started scrubbing the critter in water.

It was a grueling ten minutes of grooming but Chad finally had Nocturne washed and dried, with clean silky fur. Thanks to his own waterproof spell, the young wizard wouldn't have to change clothes again. Chad put Nocturne into his large cage, glancing out the window to the street below. There he actually spied the person he needed to talk to! And he knew that, for this favor, he'd have to ask it in person. If he even tried to text or call her, guaranteed this little lady would hang up on him. Chadrick turned and pulled out his wand, muttering an incantation as he pointed the wand at Nocturne's cage. A wisp of light flew out from the wand, wrapping several times over the cage entryway. "Now you be good, bud. You know what Mad will do if ya piss him off again. And I can't have the apartment without you. It just wouldn't be the same! Ok. Be a good little boy and I'll be back in a few hours. He patted the top of the cage and scampered out the door, taking his keys from his pocket and locking his doors. Chad had to get across the street and talk to Astrid before she left.

Everything's gone missing I've lost more songs to floods
                                          I can't prove this makes any sense but I sure hope that it does
                                          Perhaps I was born with curiosity
                                          The likes of those of old crows... The likes of those of old crows
                                          And oh how the piano knows! The piano knows something I don't know...

User Image

And where does the wizard decide to skip to today? All around the apartment complex >> On his way to the cafe across the street ◙
                                          Who's subject to his experiments? Nocturne, then Maddox, and also his Uncle on the phone ◙
                                          The sad ones get stuffed in a cupboard Embarrassed, Concerned >>> Frantic ◙
                                          Too many keep you awake at night I uh... uhm... *whimper* ◙
                                          Is it fireproof, or might you have to run around without pants again? Clothes~

Strawberry Filled

User Image

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

C O R I N T H --- --- A N D --- --- C O R W I N

"Have I gone mad?"

╔═════════════════════════╗

Corinth stood in the hallway. Staring at the numbers on the door to her new place. “Peculiar” she mumbled. Rin often spoke to herself, which gained her a lot of weird look from the other people she was around. “What to do?” She looked at the floor and then back up to the numbers. She had come out in the hall for a reason, one that she had long forgotten. Rin supposed she could go wake her brother up but he was a grumpy gus. Today was her day off however and she wouldn’t spend it sitting inside duly letting her life waste away.

Corwin groaned as the light hit his eyes. “Stupid woman opened the blinds.” Swinging his feet out of his bed he made a small whimper when they hit the cold wood floor of his room. Getting up he took a quick shower and pulled on his usual black on black wardrobe. He poked his head in to his sisters room and raised an eyebrow when he found she wasn’t there.

Wondering where she had went Win explored the rest of the apartment before opening the door to walk out. He nearly ran straight into her. “Wha?” he started to ask her but she cut him off. “Winny. You must look at this!” She pointed to the numbers on the door she had been staring at. “403, What about it?” he raised an eyebrow. She just shrugged and giggled. Win shook his head, he knew his sister had weird tendencies he had grown so accustomed to.

“Come with me. I’m going to explore!” She loudly announced and wiggled her eyebrows at him. “No.” Win wanted nothing to do with the bustling scene that was tin the hall. “I have to work on my book, you can explore yourself. You’re a big girl.” He looked the tiny girl up and down, “Relatively speaking.” Rin stood at a mere four foot eleven, so “big girl” may have been an exaggeration.

Rin glared after her brother as he lurked back into the apartment and shut the door in her face. “We don’t need him, we sure don’t.” she continued a few seconds longer standing in the hall staring at the door, wishing that Win would come back out and come with her. After a while she finally resigned that she would be on her own today. "Where should we go first?"

╚═════════════════════════╝

"Quiet. They might hear you."

█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

Aged Bloodsucker

I'm trying to save my soul, baptized in the river of rock and roll
What are you gonna do when you get too oldand you're tired?
You've been discovered where you've always been
Surrounded by the drunks that you call friends

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Astrid was lost in her coffee, scones, and drawings when she saw a lanky figure approaching hurriedly from the apartments. Aw hell, what does he want now? She thought with a groan. Already Astrid was cursing the fact she chose to sit outside. As Chad came up, Astrid gave him an unamused look. "What do you want, beanpole?" She asked.

Chad looked a bit out of breath and slightly paler than he normally was. "Astrid I need a favor.... We need an extra body at the craft thing today at the Book Nook." He began.

Astrid shook her head. "No way. I don't even work there. Plus I don't like kids. Why would I do it?"

Chad had a feeling that would happen. His expression went from frantic to sly. "Donnie will pay you 300 bucks for it. It's only for a few hours." he said.

Astrid's tune immediately changed. An extra 300 dollars would not be bad at all! Especially with Astrd being a cheapskate and not wanting to have to use any more of her money than she had to. She mulled it over. She wasn't even sure what she'd be doing. But the enticing amount of money kept calling to her. With a sigh, she looked at the now-grey eyed wizard. "Alright, fine.... so what am I doing?" She asked.

Chad smiled brightly. "Perfect! No backsies!" He clapped. When he was asked what the catch was, Chad held up a finger. "We need a character appearance for our Frozen themed craft day today. Welcome to the party, Elsa." He said with a wink.

Astrid's blue eyes widened. "OH HELL NO--!"

"Said no backsies! Come on, Astrid! You're the right size for the dress! We've got the wig and the makeup and everything! I can even help you put it all together!!! PLUS!! I've heard you sing. Do you know how wild the kids will go if they hear Elsa singing while they're taught crafts! And don't tell me you don't love that movie. You were the one singing the loudest when we had the monthly movie night last month!" the wizard countered.

Astrid's face turned a deep shade of red. Damn this boy, knowing how to manipulate her. As much as she hated the fact she'd be doing this for kids, she did like to cosplay. Plus, make-up art wasn't a hard thing for her to pick up. She couldn't imagine Chadrick helping. Lord that would be disastrous. And there was that 300 dollar matter, too. With another sigh, and a small smirk, Astrid held out her hand. "Fine. What time does 'Elsa' need to make her appearance?" She asked.

Chad clapped excitedly and shook her hand. "In two hours! Come a bit early so you can get into the clothes and wig. Then of course we've got makeup to do. Thank you SO much! Donnie will have that money ready for you. See you then!!!" Chad called, scampering off toward the Trolley to get to The Book Nook.

Astrid watched him leave. There was a ghost of a smile that flashed across her face. That boy was weird. But she couldn't help but enjoy his company. He was after all, the guy who helped her through those first year at Ashbrook. As weird as he was, he was still a good friend. "Things I won't do for that crazy b*****d." She chuckled. Astrid took another sip of her coffee, nibbling the last of her scone and looked around for the waiter. She'd need her check and have to go back up to her room for her makeup bags. The only thing she wished was that, when she did this, no one at the apartment would recognize her.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

๑۩ﺴ Life is but a blank canvas you fill in with places: Some little paris wannabe coffee shop across the street ﺴ۩๑
                                            ๑۩ﺴ I like the company of my artwork better Chadrick ﺴ۩๑
                                            ๑۩ﺴ If only you knew what was going on in here: Man.... I wouldn't have to do this if I didn't want the money. ﺴ۩๑
                                            ๑۩ﺴ Probably a sleepy expression: Somewhat upset, exasperated ﺴ۩๑
                                            ๑۩ﺴ Artists wear what they want. Comfy comfy~ ﺴ۩๑

I don't want to be hip, don't wanna be square
                                            Don't wanna be here and I don't wanna be there.
                                            Never wanna be ashamed I never wanna be proud.
                                            I wanna be the rain and you can be the cloud.

Gracious Millionaire

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timely Contributor 100
User Image

Schuit was able to get his room key without much difficulty, Although while he was waiting he had a small kid attack his long sleeve shirt, but he didn't mind, he thought she was adorable.

He walked down the hallway to his apartment, which was on the first floor, so he didn't have to deal with stairs on a lazy day. He opened the door to apartment 102, and the sight astounded him, His furniture was already here.

Schuit looked around his living room, the first thing he noticed was the dark green shag carpet, it had taken some major work having the apartment allow a change of flooring, but since he had paid 3 months rent in advance to his deposit, and paid fully for the floorwork, they allowed it.

The next thing he had noticed was the bookshelf against the far right corner of the room. It was a corner bookshelf that curved with the wall, and it was black. He loved that someone had put it together for him, they didn't have to go that far.

The bedroom was quite simple, a queen sized temperputic bed that was an exact copy of his one from home, he'd be able to knock out quite well. The bed had a black comforter with large dark green circles on it, and had drawers built into the bottom of it. A set of black nightstands with one drawer a piece, and a reading lamp on each side were next to the bed. with a matching dresser along the far wall.

The only other things of note in the apartment were in the living room. A Black Sectional couch pushed up against the corner of the wall, dark green mushroom chair, a 50" flatscreen TV mounted to the wall, and the new Xbox Console sitting on the small entertainment system, which took up most of the wall, and wrapped around the wall mounted flatscreen, as well as resting just against the edge of the bookshelf. A perfect fit. Of course the xbox was still in the box it was shipped in, but he was glad to see it here. He didn't even bother with checking the bathroom, he knew it would be standard.

The kitchen was pretty standard, he didn't have anything done custom, so the shag ended, and the white tile began. It contrasted brightly against the dark green carpet, but it actually looked good to him. In the kitchen he found a fridge, microwave, stove, and a black and white speckled marble finish counter.

Schuit had a blender and toaster in the car he could bring in, he'd have to go buy some pots and pans for cooking, he loved to cook, and was great at it, but he never had the opportunity with having servants waiting on him all the time. He remembered one of his cooks, Jessie, teaching him about cooking. Schuit had learned a lot until his parents realized that he'd spent all of his time in the kitchen with the help.

Schuit shook the memories of his family from his head. Leaving the door open he walked over to the bed, and allowed his weight to fall onto it. He was home.

Dapper Darling

User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Nelec ▷▶Kid◀◁ Kors
☆═━┈┈━═☆

The distinct sound of a motorcycle engine could be heard as Kid made her way toward the apartment building. She had scoped out the place a couple of months ago since the plan was to move to in order to attend the performing arts academy in Ashbrook. Many others may have quickly dismissed the academy but not Kid. While on her tour of the school she saw the hidden talent and loads of potential that it possessed. Not to mention she wasn't quite ready to fit in with the snobby and sophisticated so attending some prestigious academy who was always in the lime light was out of the question. They would kick you out on the first day. There was no doubt about that. She needed something that was more than where she came from but less than some uppity place and Ashbrook seemed to be the perfect fit. Upon her arrival at the apartment building, she would hop the curb and drive onto the sidewalk as she carefully parked her motorcycle right next to the gate of the the apartment building before killing the engine, getting off and removing her helmet. She hated parking her bike on the street as she was paranoid that some idiot would come barreling along and run right into it. It had been a healthy fear in her old neighborhood and even though Ashbrook was a lot more safe some habits died hard.

Kid wore her typical riding gear as the journey had been long. It consisted of a red riding jacket, black corset, black pants that disappeared into red riding boots and a pair of black fingerless gloves. Being a newcomer to the fair city, some good, upright citizen who was passing by felt the need to remind her of the rules. “Ma'am, you can't park your vehicle there,” he stated in her direction from a couple of feet away. “Piss off.” The words were spoken in a half hearted, nonchalant tone as she didn't even look in the guys direction. Instead, she gave her attention to what was coming down the street as she wove down the moving truck that had been following her. She already had the keys to her apartment so the task now was to move all of her stuff in. She locked her helm to her bike before going to assist the moving guys as boxes and furniture started to be carried off of the truck.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
~Jude Sullivan & Felix~

Wow... Finally she was living on her own. Looking out the taxi window, she was in awe as the town surrounded her. "We're here Felix. We're finally here." She smiled as the small monkey sat in her lap, leaning against the door to look out the window while wearing his little service animal vest. "We start our work tomorrow so today is just settling in and getting groceries. Maybe we'll make some friends here." Her hand stroked the small primate's head before the vehicle came to a stop. The driver got out and opened the door for her, lowering the ramp so she could roll out. Felix climbed up on to her shoulder and looked around as she headed inside to pick up her keys. Her parents worried about her finding the right furniture and ended up getting her complete sets that would accommodate her with her chair.

Opening the door, she rolled in and let Felix explore as he pleased. "Well, looks like we have a lot of unpacking to do buddy. Let's get some of the necessities done now and then we'll get the others done as we go. Pick a box and we'll start there." Jude left her apartment door open so she could air it out a bit, plus if she needed to take out garbage from unpacking. The monkey went to the kitchen area, opening a box and starting to unpack the spices, putting them in a cupboard. She took out her bag from behind her chair, turning on her MP3 player. Leaving the speaker on, it started a playlist of various songs from tv shows, including various seasons of Power Rangers, Sailor moon and Even songs from video games.

Generous Friend

18,590 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
Say what you mean.
Tell me I'm right,
And let the sun rain down on me.
Give me a sign.
I want to believe.

AlexMercer
User Image

James wasn't anti-social. He just preferred being alone to being around groups of people. He didnt really know any of the tenants in the building, except the door man and receptionist. He hadnt even met the guy in charge. Today was just the same as most. He got ready for school and then left their new apartment. He liked sticking to his morning schedule. This morning was not really any different except for a few new tenants moving in.

He hadn't really noticed that either until he bumped into a lady with short hair who was helping moved in boxes. See he'd been in the zone with his music, that he totally didnt even see her and as a result, ended up falling back on his a**. He sat there for a moment, shocked before he got up and dusted himself off, trying to assist the lady. He blushed slightly and mumbled an apology before he head on his way to school.

Whoa, Mona Lisa,
You're guaranteed to run this town
Whoa, Mona Lisa,
I'd pay to see you frown

Who: James, then no one
What: Leaving
Where: Home ----& university
Why: feeling great

Heliko pylori

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items