Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Darling

User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Nelec ▷▶Kid◀◁ Kors
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Kid had been carrying a box so big that she couldn't see over the top of it. Instead, she attempted to glance around the thing in an effort to not run anyone over. She preferred getting the heavy and big things out of the way first then moving on to the smaller and easier things once her energy had been spent. Granted, this time around she had the assistance of the moving guys which meant she wouldn't still be moving things deep into the night.

She made her way into the lobby and was heading for the stairs when her box collided with something. "What the hell," she stated, confused as to what she had run into. The object felt solid and at first she thought it had been a post but the sound of butt hitting floor told her otherwise. Kid managed to stay on her feet but had to put the box down in order to keep her balance. When she looked up she noticed the guy she had run into. "My mistake. Couldn't see around the box," she stated in brief apology for having knocked him down. She started to offer a hand to help him up but he managed on his own as he stood, dust himself off then helped her with the box. "Thanks..." was all she could say as he mumbled an apology then continued on with his business. She hadn't expected him to actually help her. It was a nice change from what she was used to. And, had he blushed? A smirk formed on her lips though it vanished just as quick as it formed as the movers walked into her unit and she told them where to put stuff before heading back down to the truck to retrieve more things.

OOC: Sorry, crappy post. Not posting from my computer at the moment...or home for that matter. >.<
Blue-eyed_Ninja94

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
All the writers keep writing what they write
Somewhere another pretty vein just dies
I've got the scars from tomorrow and I wish you could see
That you’re the antidote to everything except for me,

Ѧℓєӿιs Dȓαӄє
User Image

It didn't take her long to reach the park where her clients were waiting. The autumn air and colorful trees were the perfect backdrops for the family setting she had in mind. Putting a sweet smile on her rosy lips, Lexi greeted the Thompson's and fawned over their beautiful new baby. She had taken all of their pictures since the pair had gotten engaged six years ago. It was a welcome comfort to have such sweet, and normal, clients that loved her work and wanted her, and her alone, to capture their family milestones on film.

The sitting took about two hours, thanks to a fussy baby that needed to be fed halfway through. This, of course, had Mrs. Thompson apologizing profusely, which she waved away as if it were nothing. In fact, it made for a few more pictures of the mother and child that she hadn't expected to get. Now thoroughly satisfied, Alexis bid the pair farewell and promised some samples as soon as she could get to her darkroom. The prospect of seeing what she had taken had her mood bight and happy as she headed for her second job: The Book Nook.

Humming softly to herself, Lexi wove in and out of the afternoon hustle and bustle and ignored the looks she received in passing. She was far from use to being stared at by strangers, or leered at in her case. So, she did what she always did and kept walking. It was just easier all around that way.

Where am I..?: Strolling down the street
In my head, I wonder...: Stupid people!
Other than the voices, I'm...: No one.
A constellation of tears on your lashes
Burn everything you love, then burn the ashes
In the end everything collides
My childhood spat back out the monster that you see...

Gracious Millionaire

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timely Contributor 100
User Image

Schuit Raised his head, he dozed off with his apartment door open. He checked the time and realized it'd been about an hour and a half since he knocked out. By now he could've been done unpacking. But he wasn't upset, he actually liked that this town had him relaxed enough that he could just pass out without being tired.

He looked around, still quite groggy and felt like he was in a dream. He thought about what he should be doing, unpacking for one, but he'd really like to see the town. Of course, he couldn't be lugging his boxes around town all day. So he spent the next half hour just running his boxes in from his car, luckily there was a door man, so he didn't have to worry about opening any door apart from his apartment, which he just left ajar.

After all of his boxes were set up on his kitchen counters, He grabbed a map of the town, courtesy of the lady at the front desk, and decided he'd go check out where he'd be working first. The Book Nook.

Aged Bloodsucker

User Image

User Image

User Image

She's the smoke, She's dancin' fancy pirouettes
                                          Swan diving off of the deep end of my tragic cigarette
                                          She's steam laughing on the windowpanes
                                          The never-ending swaying haze
                                          Oh, that ever smiling maze

The young wizard was grateful to Astrid for her agreement to help. He would have to figure out a spell or potion or some other gift to give her as a thank you. All these thoughts were going on in his head as he got on the trolley and rode to The Book Nook. His uncle Donnie owned the store, and was part of the reason he got the job there. The other, simply the fact that Chad was a super hard and dedicated worker, and he knew his way around kids and crafts. His mind switched from the dodged dilemma to the craft. A big grin formed on his face. Today the kids would be making Frozen themed snowglobes. What fun! He was going through his internal checklist when the trolley pulled into its stop for his work. Chad eagerly departed, throwing open the doors and spying a familiar scarlet headed female inside. He glanced at his watch. It was around noonish. The craft would begin in an hour and a half. He would just have to set up. He could stand to chat for a moment or two. "Hiya Lexi dear! How's life treating you? Coming in for your schedule?" He asked with a cheerful grin, motioning for her to walk with him.

He proceeded toward the back and snagged his bright blue craft apron, but not before unhitching his every-day-wear utility belt. He carefully removed the baubles of potions from his belt. No sense in having that near little kids! One of those just so happened to be a spell to turn one into a rabbit! That would not end well handing a kid over to their parent as a bunny rabbit. He set them in his locker and put the belt back on, this time, attaching bags of glitter, several bottles of glue, and a BUNCH of small empty snow-globe forms. He continued to talk to Alexis. "I'm so excited! You would not believe how easy these things are to make. Plus, this was the quickest ever that craft time reservations got filled up. I guess kiddoes really love this movie!" He mused, laughing a little.

Everything's gone missing I've lost more songs to floods
                                          I can't prove this makes any sense but I sure hope that it does
                                          Perhaps I was born with curiosity
                                          The likes of those of old crows... The likes of those of old crows
                                          And oh how the piano knows! The piano knows something I don't know...

User Image

And where does the wizard decide to skip to today? The Book Nook; craft corner ◙
                                          Who's subject to his experiments? No one in particular, then Alexis ◙
                                          The sad ones get stuffed in a cupboard Collected ◙
                                          Too many keep you awake at night Gotta wait for my Elsa~ ◙
                                          Is it fireproof, or might you have to run around without pants again? Clothes~

Ristar Black

User Image

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

Ѧℓєӿιs Dȓαӄє
User Image

As Lexi reached the Book Nook, she looked over the building and smiled. Reading was a second love of hers and this place had all her favorites. It had been her first stop upon moving to Ashbrook, her first job, and her best decision. So, with a bit of a bounce in her step, she strolled inside. The ever present scent of books could even be smelled on the main floor, which had her chuckling softly as she headed for the front register. She had a schedule to look at, as well as a craving for something with pumpkin in it. Fate, however, had her direction changing when she heard a familiar voice calling her name.

"Life is as amusing as always, Chad." The redhead replied with a grin, turning from her path to the coffee shop to follow him. Chad was the owner's nephew, and the sweetest guy she knew. Granted, he had a tendency to be a bit on the shy side at first, but once you got to know him he was a complete doll. His happy mood was contagious and had her own lifting even higher as they slipped into the back. Especially when he began talking about the activity he had in mind for the children that flocked his craft classes.

"Kids aren't the only one." Lexi commented, moving to sit on one of the chairs that filled the break room. Straddling it, she folded her arms over the back and rested her chin on them as she watched Chad get his things together for the class. "I swear, I have seen that movie more times than I can count, and I don't have any munchkins running around my house." She added with a grin. It was true, she knew all the songs and could recite the movie by heart. Of course, she was unashamed of this. Anyone who thought themselves too old for Disney movies was either lying to themselves, or just plain dumb.

Where am I..?: Book Nook.
In my head, I wonder...: Could he be any more adorable!
Other than the voices, I'm...: Chad

Hikari_Mamo's Significant Otter

Generous Friend

18,590 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
Miss 'No way, it's all good'
It didn't slow me down.
Mistaken, always second guessing
Underestimated, look I'm still around

MystiqueAnderson
User Image

Mystique was excited because there were arts and crafts going on at the book nook today and as an employee, she got to help out. Not only that but it was themed as the movie frozen, which she had already seen so many times. She head into the brek room for a moment, seeing Lexi and chad. "Ah good morning. Lovely day isnt it? Ready to do some art?" she asked, then laughed and poured herself some more coffee. She looked over at Chad and Lexi, not able to resist. "Do you wanna build a snow globe?" she sang, laughing..

Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than ******** perfect
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing, you're ******** perfect to me.

Ristar Black

The Magic Musician

Aged Bloodsucker

User Image

User Image

User Image

She's the smoke, She's dancin' fancy pirouettes
                                          Swan diving off of the deep end of my tragic cigarette
                                          She's steam laughing on the windowpanes
                                          The never-ending swaying haze
                                          Oh, that ever smiling maze

Chad giggled at her comments. Both of them absolutely loved the movie. "Oh yeah. I love singing all the songs! I actually can't wait for the craft. We've got a special appearance by Elsa herself!" He said with a wink. The young man grabbed a few more supplies, several rolls of table cloth for the tables, and nodded his head toward the exit. . "I've got to get the tables set up and the glitter measured out to at lease hopefully minimize the amount of glitter mess... but that's only hoping." He said with a laugh. Just as he did so, Mystique had entered the room. Chad smiled. "It doesn't have to be a snowglobe~" He responded in a singsong voice. "Hiya Misty~" He grinned. The boy inched toward the door from the back room, holding on tightly to the items he was balancing precariously in his arms, he lifted a leg and used his foot to open the door, quickly catching the door with his back. He held the door open for Alexis and then continued toward the Kid's Craft Corner.

The tables were neatly arranged in a horseshoe form, with one table at the front where Chad would be sitting from time to time to demonstrate the craft. He set everything down in a heap on that center table and started his task with getting the tables covered in ice blue cloth. While he did this, he continued to talk to the pretty girl. "Yeah, we almost didn't have an Elsa! Donnie's daughter, Valentina, was supposed to do it, but she's come down with a horrendous cold! Boss almost made ME dress up!" He laughed. "Lucky we got it taken care of. A fellow Fairviewian is coming to save the day!" He said, as he addressed all who lived at the apartment complex as Fairviewians. "She's coming probably in half an hour or so to get ready. Donnie's got the dress and wig and makeup! Let's just hope our Elsa is good with kids." He chuckled nervously.

He was done laying out the table cloths, and so he continued by placing several small plastic containers one would use for ketchup at a fast food restaurant at each station for a child. In these little containers, he expertly measured out light blue, dark blue, silver, and a tiny amount of primrose glitters before putting the cap on the containers. This way, all the little kiddoes would have to do is just pour it in their jars when they're ready. In a box, Chad had already mounted the figurines onto the bottoms/lids of the snowglobes so they would have adequate time to dry. This way all the kids would have to do is pour their water and glitter, screw on the lid, and then seal it with a little more glue. Then they were free to decorate the outside of the snowglobe if they wanted to. The whole craft itself would take all of an hour, but there was of course, extra time to let the glue dry, where 'Elsa' would take over with singing and taking pictures and stuff.

Everything's gone missing I've lost more songs to floods
                                          I can't prove this makes any sense but I sure hope that it does
                                          Perhaps I was born with curiosity
                                          The likes of those of old crows... The likes of those of old crows
                                          And oh how the piano knows! The piano knows something I don't know...

User Image

And where does the wizard decide to skip to today? The Book Nook; craft corner ◙
                                          Who's subject to his experiments? Alexis ◙
                                          The sad ones get stuffed in a cupboard Super Excited ◙
                                          Too many keep you awake at night So much fun~ ◙
                                          Is it fireproof, or might you have to run around without pants again? Clothes~

((OOC: EDIT!!!))
                                          Ristar Black

Blue-eyed_Ninja94

User Image

Aged Bloodsucker

I'm trying to save my soul, baptized in the river of rock and roll
What are you gonna do when you get too oldand you're tired?
You've been discovered where you've always been
Surrounded by the drunks that you call friends

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The young artist finished with her food and paid as soon as the waiter brought her check. She supposed she would have to start getting ready for this thing. The girl would at least need to get some of her stuff together. While Chad mentioned they had makeup there, Astrid had her own and specific tools used for professional makeup application. She hurried briskly across the street to the apartment complex. As she approached the entrance, she noticed several new faces. ...Oh boy. New tenants. She thought sarcastically. Astrid opened the door and walked toward the stairs and elevator toward the end of the hallway. As she did, she came across the open door of room 104. She glanced in with an uninterested look, but stopped, completely intrigued by the tiny furry being scurrying around.

...A monkey? A monkey living in an apartment? What are we in, some Curious George story? She thought with a ghost of a smile. Curiosity, did, however, get the best of her and she couldn't help but knock on the open door, poking her head in. She half expected to see a man in a yellow hat. Instead she saw a young woman in a wheelchair with striking blue hair. "Oh. Hey. I was just curious to see who moved in with the monkey. Am I uh, bothering you?" She asked awkwardly. Introductions were never her smooth point. Most of the time Astrid avoided people. But this girl with the monkey had sparked her interest. She realized she had forgotten to say her own name. Although she wouldn't mind freaking out the new girl by being that creepy person gawking at the critter running around, she did have the decency to at least give the girl her name. "I'm Astrid Persuvius by the way. I live on the fourth floor. Welcome to Fairview I guess." She added.

๑۩ﺴ Life is but a blank canvas you fill in with places: Cafe >>> Apartment Complex again. Specifically outside a young woman's apartment. ﺴ۩๑
                                            ๑۩ﺴ I like the company of my artwork better No one >>> Girl and her monkey? ﺴ۩๑
                                            ๑۩ﺴ If only you knew what was going on in here: You'd think I'd be used to exotic animals in the apartment with Chad's crazy beast around. ﺴ۩๑
                                            ๑۩ﺴ Probably a sleepy expression: Meh >>> Curious ﺴ۩๑
                                            ๑۩ﺴ Artists wear what they want. Comfy comfy~ ﺴ۩๑
                                            darkqueenie

I don't want to be hip, don't wanna be square
                                            Don't wanna be here and I don't wanna be there.
                                            Never wanna be ashamed I never wanna be proud.
                                            I wanna be the rain and you can be the cloud.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

Ѧℓєӿιs Dȓαӄє
User Image

The sudden entrance of another one of her coworkers had her starry eyes shifting towards the door. It was Misty, another one of her fellow Fairviewian members, as Chad usually referred to them as. Giving the girl a smile, her bright gaze looked around for the woman's shadow. Normally, her coworker had her adorable little girl with her when she came in. Not seeing her this time, she gave Misty a curious look before laughing softly at the pair's singing.

"You guys are so silly." She told them before pushing herself to her feet. Following Chad, she pulled her camera bag a bit higher onto her shoulder and listened to her companion's words. She almost offered to help him out, but swallowed the words in the end. He liked to do things himself, and would normally ask for assistance if it came down to him needing it. So, instead, she settled herself down at one of the tables and watched him work.

"I hope Valentina feels better. It always sucks when your sick." She commented, only to lift a brow when he mentioned someone they knew playing Else. Her mind raced as she looked through the faces she knew in their apartment complex, only to come up short with who he was speaking of. Thinking someone new had moved in, other than the man she had nearly run over earlier, she gave him a questioning look.

"Who could you have gotten to play that part? I'm sure I have met everyone in the building..." Lexi said absently, once more going through the faces of their neighbors in her head.

Where am I..?: Outside.
In my head, I wonder...: Whoops!
Other than the voices, I'm...: Schuit

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
~Jude Sullivan & Felix~

Hearing a voice, Jude looked over at the door to see someone there. "Oh no, not bothering at all. People are usually quite curious about Felix. He loves the attention." She laughed as the monkey walked over to Astrid, climbing up the door and shaking her hand before jumping back down. "Felix says he's nice to meet you. I'm Jude. This is our first place." She smiled as the small monkey climbed up her chair and perched himself on her shoulder. "I would offer a drink but we haven't gotten much set up here yet, including food. We still need to get our recording space set up and get back on schedule after settling in." Jude knew they were going to have a lot to do before getting back on a recording schedule.

"Do you happen to know where a bookstore is around here? I need to replace a couple books that got lost in transit. Always lose a couple things in moving. At least it wasn't my consoles of collectibles. Just the history books of them." Jude let out a small sigh as she pushed her hair back from her face. "This town seems really nice. Perfect for a first time, leaving the nest kind of thing. Love my parents but I gotta leave eventually. They've always been worry warts since I was born. I swear they're more scared of the world than I am."

Gracious Millionaire

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timely Contributor 100
Schuit Gray

User Image

Schuit stepped out of his Black Mitsubishi Evo, If the map he'd been given was correct, he'd be right around the corner of the book nook. And although it wasn't obvious that his was a High performance car, he didn't want to seem flashy by driving up and parking it on the street. After all, he was supposed to work here.

After a few moments of walking, He finally found the cozy 3 story building, and he stepped inside. He was immediately mauled by the smell of Pumpkin spice, and instantly wanted a latte. But before he'd given in to that urge, he decided to look around a little. He saw many new books, and even more used. Schuit instantly fell in love with the place, and couldn't keep the grin off of his face as he casually walked through the shelves, letting his fingers run across the books.

As he walked, his fingers brushed against a book that had a torn hard cover binding, and he stopped, frowned, and pulled it from the shelf. It was an old copy of Grimm's Fairy tales. One of his favorites as it showed the darker side to the fairy tales children nowadays know about. There was only a small tear, but it would need a new outer layer to the binding. He couldn't wait to start working here. Many of these used books could use a touch of his care.

Thoughts: Could go for a pumpkin spice latte about now

Hikari_Mamo's Significant Otter

Generous Friend

18,590 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
Miss 'No way, it's all good'
It didn't slow me down.
Mistaken, always second guessing
Underestimated, look I'm still around

MystiqueAnderson
User Image

Mystique followed Chad and helped him finish setting up. "Me too. I like Valentina. She's sweet." she said. She helped place the figurines inside, already thinking of what to design her snow globe like. "Who did you get to play Elsa?" she asked. She thought through the tenants. She'd met pretty much all of them. Who could he have- She started to giggle. "You didnt... tell me you didnt ask her to be Elsa." she said. She thought Astrid would make a perfect Elsa. "They must be paying her a good amount to be Elsa." she said, giggling. She set aside a snow globe for Elizabeth to use later. "I'm saving this for Elizabeth. She'll come and make one when she gets out of school." she said.

She suddenly got an idea and smiled. "Of I have a few more things in my purse we can use. I'll go get them." she said. She always kept some things on her for when Elizabeth wanted to get creative. She head back inside and towards the break room where he bag was at. She moved quickly through the shelves, slightly bumping into a man. She turned to apologize and noticed he seemed familiar. She remembered him from this morning as the guy Ellie had been talking to. "Oh I remember you... well briefly. I only caught a glimpse of you when I left this morning so I didnt get to introduce myself. My name is Mystique Anderson. I live in the Fairview apartments. Um.... We're actually about to start our arts and craft thing for today in about 20 minutes.... we're making frozen themed snow globes. You're welcome to join I guess. It's not just for the kids. Just straight that way and to the garden area." she said. She smiled before she turned and head off.

She found her bag and pulled out sharpies, stickers, and other random items. She took them outside and se them on the table. "Found them! I knew I had some somewhere. Oh I love stickers." she said. She was really eager to start making one but the children hadn't even started arriving yet.

Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than ******** perfect
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing, you're ******** perfect to me.

Ristar Black

The Magic Musician

Schuit

Dapper Darling

User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Nelec ▷▶Kid◀◁ Kors
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Everything was finally all moved in. The empty space that used to be her unit was now filled with boxes and furniture. “Thanks guys,” she stated to the two movers as she paid them, tip included. The place looked like a wrecked mess but unpacking could come later. For now, Kid decided to take a break. She still had to meet with the instructors at the studio as she told them she would be arriving today. A quick self check told her that she should change into something less biker-ish but the suitcases scattered about her bedroom floor said otherwise. I don't feel like it, she concluded and decided the instructors would just have to deal with her current look. She had more than proved herself during the interview. Surely they would understand.

Moments later she had locked up her apartment and was cruising down the street on her bike; taking in the sites as she went. For the most part, everyone seemed to have a joyful or positive attitude in the town. It came off as being family friendly with few issues. Though she knew every place had their dark side. Thinking about that so soon? She shook her head as if to get rid of the thought. No point in moving if she was only going to pick back up on the habits she had left behind. With a rev of her engine, she went flying down the street toward her destination.

The meeting hadn't taken long and Kid was in and out sooner than expected. “Looking forward to it. See you tomorrow,” she stated to her boss as she left the building. Her schedule had turned out to be more sporadic than she would have liked but she wouldn't complain. It was her fault after all for, more or less, showing off. As she went to get back on her bike she noticed a store across the street and two doors down. Book nook? she pondered as it looked to be awfully big for a book store. Never had she seen one that was three stories high. Having some free time on her hand, she tucked her helm under her arm and decided to go check it out.

Aged Bloodsucker

I'm trying to save my soul, baptized in the river of rock and roll
What are you gonna do when you get too oldand you're tired?
You've been discovered where you've always been
Surrounded by the drunks that you call friends

User Image

User Image

Astrid gave the girl and her capuchin monkey a ghost of a smile. "Well, it's nice to meet you both. No need to worry about food and drink. I just got back from breakfast." She said with a shrug. The other girl mentioned recording sessions. This made the artist curious about what this woman did. Her musings were cut short when Jude asked about a book store. As cruel fate would have it, Astrid did know of a bookstore, which was exactly where she was going. A small curl escaped her lip. "Yeah.... It's called the Book Nook.... it's a little ways away. I'm on my way there right now. I just need to grab some stuff from my room. I can give you a ride if you want." She offered.

The young girl also commented on the niceness of the town, and how everyone seemed so nice. wait until you meet Malloy. You'll change your mind. She thought with a little giggle. "Yeah. I think parents do worry a lot about their kids... mine didn't... but they did freak out about my little brother when he moved away to London last year" She said. "So... want a lift to the Book Nook? Just FYI, I drive a jeep." She figured she'd offer a heads up, in case Jude would need help into the car. "I'll just need to run upstairs and grab my makeup. I've got to help with something at the store today."

๑۩ﺴ Life is but a blank canvas you fill in with places: Jude's apartment. ﺴ۩๑
                                            ๑۩ﺴ I like the company of my artwork better Jude and Felix ﺴ۩๑
                                            ๑۩ﺴ If only you knew what was going on in here: Well.. she doesn't know me so I guess it's ok. ﺴ۩๑
                                            ๑۩ﺴ Probably a sleepy expression: Contentish ﺴ۩๑
                                            ๑۩ﺴ Artists wear what they want. Comfy comfy~ ﺴ۩๑
                                            darkqueenie

I don't want to be hip, don't wanna be square
                                            Don't wanna be here and I don't wanna be there.
                                            Never wanna be ashamed I never wanna be proud.
                                            I wanna be the rain and you can be the cloud.

Gracious Millionaire

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timely Contributor 100
Schuit Gray

User Image

Schuit was deciding over what Mystique had told him, Normally he'd wave it off as childish but then he thought back to his apartment, He'd have no shelves, pictures, or anything to show he had a past. At the very least, if he joined in and made a snowglobe, then he'd be making memories. This was his home now, he shouldn't shy away from people as he used to, it was time to let people in.

Schuit placed "Grimm's Fairy Tales" back onto the shelf exactly where he had found it, and gave in to the craving of pumpkin spice that seemed to be filling the bookstore. As he was waiting in line he glanced around and noticed some of the people lounging around, some sitting on sofas, some leaning against walls, a few sitting by the windows, some of which had coffee, but all of whom had a book. These were his kind of people.

Then he glanced a girl crossing the street towards the bookstore, she had a motorcycle helmet under her arm, and startling blue eyes. He normally wouldn't expect to see someone like her in here, but as soon as that thought crossed his mind, he dismissed it. He wouldn't want people judging him, and why should he judge her. Plus, she was coming into the bookstore as far as he could tell, that immediately made her okay in his book. With a smile, he turned around and continued waiting in line for his Latte. The bookstore was slowly filling up with people, giving him a line he had to wait in.

Thoughts: Pumpkin Spice Latte, Motorcycle Girl, and snow globes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces