Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which side are you on?

DC2 - we'll find them 0.18592964824121 18.6% [ 37 ]
Demons- Like Hell we're going down 0.42211055276382 42.2% [ 84 ]
Humans- How did we get dragged into this.... 0.39195979899497 39.2% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 199 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 597 598 599 > >> >>> »|

Matt growled through the pain as his elbow connected with her steel plated shoulder. His head was swimming, and the continued strain of his adrenaline pumping his blood faster, the wound was almost overflowing. Matt couldn't help but loosen up on her midsection a tiny bit. Matt heard another gun shot and his ears started ringing once more. He couldn't really hear anything, and he was slightly disoriented. He did know, however, that he was going to die if he let go of the woman. So, he shoulder was steel plated, her head wasn't, as far as he knew when he headbutted her.

With a final desperate attempt to knock the woman unconscious, Matt brought his arm up once more. "I'm really sorry." Matt said in hushed tones, as far as he knew with his ears ringing. He brought his arm down in a sweeping motion, jarring his fist into the side of Lexi's temple. After he'd exerted that, Matts grip on her midsection loosened considerably, and he brought his free hand up to the arm that was bleeding and applied pressure, growling.

Fanatical Dabbler

~~~Lexi Scott~~~

I declare I don't care no more
I'm burning up and out and / Growing bored / In my smoked out boring room /
My hair is shagging in my eyes / Dragging my feet to hit the / Street tonight / To drive along these s**t / Town lights

User Image

Scott was awake long enough to notice that the life was no longer being squeezed out of her, and in her dizzied state she thought briefly that this was her chance to give the guy a new hole in the head. She couldn’t seem to move though, and she found she didn’t really mind since at least the visions seemed to have ceased.

“No worries, bud, that's just the way things work." Scott’s voice was weak and raspy as she lost consciousness. It was always an odd experience for her since it happened in two stages. The first part was normal loss of consciousness, but those parts of her brain that were cybernetic stayed active for a few moments afterwards. For a few seconds, she was just a machine calculating the percentage at which it was damaged. Then there was the feint noise of a computer powering down, and she was totally gone.

Oh, apathy has rained on me / Now I'm feeling like a /Soggy dream / So close to drowning but / I don't mind
/ I've lived inside this mental cave / Throw my emotions in the grave / Hell, who needs them / Anyway

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
A small smile crossed Matt's lips as he heard the girls final words. How simple they seemed, like this wasn't a life or death situation. Looking down at the girl, who'd suddenly stopped struggling, Matt found that he wasn't actually mad at her. She had a job to do, and she was simply following it. Although, he wasn't sure if it was a her, or a robot...or both. It was slightly confusing. He released his death-grip on her midsection and stood up, but his head swam too much and he immediatly collapsed right next to the girl. "The way things work..." He echoed as he looked at her.

Matt closed his eyes, there was nothing more that he wanted to do than to fall asleep. But some part of him screamed at him to open his eyes, to stay awake, because if he didn't get up he probably wouldn't ever. But he simply didn't have the strength he needed to get up. Matt did the next best thing he could do. He weakly took of his shirt, and bundled it up, putting it on the arm that was shot and rolling on top of it. "Hopefully we'll meet again...in better circumstances." He muttered futilely.
Cas, The Red Eyed Fiend

User Image

The leach demon thought that he had won. Pitiful. Cas was soon able to reconnect his arms, pulling them out of his abdominal. "You'll have to do better then that." Cas growled. He would have tried for another attack, but a certain annoying cat happened to have shown up again. Cas would have had his next attack of rhetoric ready for her, if he hadn't been busy. "What do you want?" He growled at the cat, but it seemed she had other plans. Cas was vulnerable to any attack, and at the sight of the poison, he figured he was done for. Instead, the cat just scratched him. Something petty, but it got the job done. the poison entered into his system, as well as Lucifers. If it hadn't been for his size, Cas might have passed out. the same couldn't be said for the demon inside him. The creature began to slowly seep out of him, until it crashed onto the ground. Cas had the idea to just blow him up right there, but he had a better plan. One that would take a different approach. So, the demon turned away. taking a few steps, before stumbling over. "Damn." He said to himself. His legs had gone numb. If the poison was deadly, he would surely be dead. No, this was more of a paralyzing agent. A mighty strong one in fact.

Cas scanned the area for his partner, finding he rlaying in front of him. He crawled his way over. Reaching forward, and placing a hand on her neck. "Good. still alive." He said softly. All he could do now was wait. Wait until either the effects of the poison wore off, or Lexi regained consciousness. One thing was certain. He would protect the young girl with his life if they tried to harm her. "I'm afraid, I might actually like you." He said to her, before passing out himself. His body doing its best to fight off the germs.

Fanatical Dabbler

~~~Fechin Felix~~~

Twinkle twinkle little star
how I wonder what you are / Up above the world so high / Like a diamond in the sky /
When the blazing sun is gone / When he nothing shines upon / Then you show your little light /
Twinkle twinkle all the night

User Image
Fechin didn’t like leaving his new friends behind. He wanted to help, or at least check that everyone was ok, but he knew if he went back he’d just be something else for them to worry about. How would he know when they were done beating the bad guys though? Because of course they would, the good guys always beat the bad guys...They might get hurt though.

The star stopped mid-flight. He needed to go back. It had been a while, and if someone was hurt then maybe he could help out after all. He knew that lots of times older demons had their own ways of healing, and his way took longer than others’ did, but at least it was something. If only he were older, he wouldn’t have had to run at all. Starlight demons in general were a peaceful species, which could have been what had led to them becoming ‘rare’, but it wasn’t as if they couldn’t fight. His way of healing, or trapping, a person was to pull them into his star, but when he got to be a grownup he wouldn’t be able to do that anymore. Something about a child’s soul being more fluid...When it settled he’d lose that ability, but instead he’d be able to convert his star into a weapon while he wasn’t in it. And, when he got really old – over 100 at the very least, probably older – he’d be able to talk to the stars! Well, he already talked to the stars, but he’d be able to hear them ‘talk’ back. ‘Stargazing’, the most prized ability of a starlight demon. People came to ask his mother to commune with the stars for them sometimes.

He wondered if the stars could tell his mom what had happened to him. Maybe tonight he’d ask them to. He didn't want her to worry...So maybe he should ask them not to tell her everything.

Not wanting to be a burden, Fechin didn’t go right to where he thought the others were. He got close enough that his mother would have been able to sense him, assuming it would be about the same for at least one of his new friends and they’d tell him if it was ok to approach.

Then the traveler in the dark /
Thanks you for your tiny spark / He could not see which way to go / If you did not twinkle so /
As your bright and tiny spark / Lights the traveler in the dark / Though I know not what you are /
Twinkle twinkle little star

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

Žīŋŋǻ ĐėMēřīćō XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
ßűŧ þĽēāŝē ĆăĻļ mě Şĭŋ

I'll do my ßęšŧ
Not Ťŏ Lead
You a stray...

Sin looked down at the fallen hunter with no amount of interest. "This fight is over." She announced a hand placed on her hip. "Allow them to live...to try again another day." Zinna said her eyes meeting both Niya's and Lucifer's when he appeared. "We'll see them again no doubts. Come." She waved them forward walking to the bleeding human. Without a move to help him she replied dully. "He's still alive, come Niya. Help him. He's your charge is he not?" Her eyes flickered to the Vixens before resting on Lucifer for a few minutes, studying him in a way before looking away. Looking off to where she sensed another she waved him forward with a gentle smile.

((Edit.))

You can step closer...
I promise not
to Bite...

Ĭŧš Șmāŗŧęŕ Ŧő ßėľīėve Ŵħǻţ ŷŏũŕ Ĕŷėș Čāńţ Șēē XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

Ņıŷā

Oh Its Gonna Be, Hot Like Fire.
Im Gonna Take You, Take You Higher.
You Cant Resist,

User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

✵✵✵

Niya listen to Sin nodding her head to show she agreed. She unlike the other had worked with Zinna before, and no matter how crazy it was she knew the older neko had a plan of some kind. "Alright." The vixen said reluctantly."My charge?" Looking over toward Matt, Niya quickly moved by his side, removing the cloth. She leaned down inspecting it, keeping the pressure on as she sniffed to make sure. "Damnit, you should have stopped for a moment." Growling she slapped his face gently, trying to get him up. "Wake up, I can't do this if you'll sleep...you need to stay awake." She coaxed

✵✵✵

I'll take whatever I can take
Whenever I can take it
If it ever comes
I hate you when you're gone
Matt heard voices, as if from a far off distance. He wasn't sure what was really going on anymore. Everything was a jumble. He felt something hit his face, and he vaguely wondered if it was those black suits that he'd seen earlier. Trying to interrogate him? No, they weren't hard enough hits...He heard a familiar voice telling him to get up and Matt slowly pried his eyes open as he looked up at Niya. "Hmmm?" He asked her hoarsely as he looked at her. "We win?"

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

Ņıŷā

You Cant Resist,

User Image

✵✵✵

Seeing his eyes open, however slightly Niya gave a relieved smile. Even if she may want to smack him over the head a couple times because he actually wanted to be involved she held back. "Something like that." Niya grinned and hit him a couple more times. "Come on, you have to stay awake. It's important, besides I seemed to recall we all wanted to go to dinner right?" She was trying to distract him as she thought of a way to heal him. Demons were easier to heal as they healed pretty quick anyways and Niya had always helped some speed it along a bit. But humans...they were different. Her demon energy could kill him in this state if she wasn't careful. "I'm buying." Niya said absently. "But first I have to heal this. Question is how..."The vixen muttered to herself.

✵✵✵

Whenever I can take it
If it ever comes
Matt smiled when she said that they'd won, but it quickly turned to a frown as she hit him a couple more times. "Hey! Hey now...is that a way to treat a poor injured man?" He asked her playfully as he winced, the pain was just now hitting him. It was tolerable, but it hurt. It reminded him of the time that he got a pool stick jabbed into his stomach at the bar. "I gotta stop picking fights I can't win..." He mumbled to himself absently. The sound of her voice telling him that she was buying snapped him out of it though.

"I believe the one who asks, pays for dinner, and that would be mwah." Matt told her as he looked down at his wound. He could barely see it, but it didn't look all that bad...for a gunshot wound. He sighed, the movement in his shoulder making him wince. "Heal it..? This is something I need stitches for...again." Than, remembering who he was talking to, he resisted the urge to sigh. "Demon...right. Well, i'm not entirely sure myself."

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

Ņıŷā

You Cant Resist,

User Image

✵✵✵

"This is how we keep the poor injured man awake." She grinned hitting him again playfully. "But it's good you can joke around; must not be as bad as I thought." Her ears twitched able to catch his mumbles as if he had said them aloud. Scowling she flicked his nose. "Don't talk like that, you did fine. You held your own." The vixen said.

Her tail lightly hit his stomach as Niya shook her head. "I already said I was buying." Seeing him look over the wound and commented on it, she gave a soft laugh as he corrected himself. "Yes a demon, and stitches? Ha. I'd like to believe I'm a better healer than that." Frowning she had to think of something, closing her eyes she opened them again and looked at him thoughtfully. "Yes, I have an idea." Niya declared before adding. "You'll have to trust me again." Healing him this way was easier since they had to get moving again, all he had to do was drink even just a little bit of her blood and the wound would heal.

✵✵✵

Whenever I can take it
If it ever comes
"You can't throw water on me? Anything but hitting me? My poor body can't take much more of the abuse." He told her with a mocking hurt expression. She suddenly flicked his nose and Matt yelped, his arm instinctively reaching for his nose and then recoiling back with another yelp. "BAHHHH." He said through gritted teeth, his face turning red with the effort to keep from yelling. " I held my own...against this tiny fragile blonde girl...with a gun...for an arm?" He asked more that stated.

Niya flicked his stomach and said she'd pay and Matt rolled his eyes, he assumed that once her mind was set, it probably wasn't going to be changed. The look that she gave him when she mentioned her idea, did not comfort Matt in the least. "And what's this idea of yours..?" Matt asked her cautiously, feeling like he should be edging away from her and her 'idea.'

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

Ņıŷā

You Cant Resist,

User Image

✵✵✵

Niya rolled her eyes, smiling. "And where was I going to get this water from? Last time I checked I wasn't a water user." Until her expression changed from his little comment about his opponent. Flicking his nose again she sighed. "No, not a tiny fragile blonde. A DC2 agent who is trained to capture demons. If you can beat someone who can beat down and capture demons then you obviously could hold your own against a demon." Niya paused letting him think about that not really sure if it would change his thinking. " I can't heal you how I do other demons. My demonic energy would slowly kill you as I tried to heal you. You need something potent but not exactly something that will kill you. Which means...." The Vixen paused again wondering how to word it. "This may hurt. Since I believe you'd be opposed to drinking my blood?"

✵✵✵

Whenever I can take it
If it ever comes
Matt felt his nose get flicked again and he sighed. "I just think you enjoy abusing me, and idk, I thought you could use all of the elements. I'm still new to the whole demon notion." Niya did, however, acknowledge that if he could take down a DC2 agent, he could probably take a demon. He smiled a bit, the typical ego boost smile that all men got when complimented on their prowess. Then, his smile slowly faded as she mentioned that she had to drink her blood. "Uhh...i'm not sure that's gonna go down so well."

Matt didn't want to admit it, but the notion sounded plausible. Considering the rates at which these demons regenerated, it was hard to think that it wouldn't work. But the thought of swallowing someone else's blood, let alone his, made him want to throw up. If there were someway to stray his mind from knowing that he was drinking blood, than he could probably do it. " I think I might have a way that we can do this...But you might not like it as much as I do." He said with a mischevious grin.

(EDITED, sorry, I forgot to include that)

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

Ņıŷā

You Cant Resist,

User Image

✵✵✵

"I do not enjoy abusing you, but you just give me to many openings." The fox grinned, but she did pull her hands away from him all the same .Although his thoughts on demons and elements left her wanting to feel offended but because he had just learned about demons being alive, it was alright. Now if a demon had made that mistake....

See him grin, Niya tilted her head. "What would that be?" She asked not sure if she should trust that grin or not. Wearily she eyed him not sure what to expect.

((edited. Its alright ))
✵✵✵

Whenever I can take it
If it ever comes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash