Which side are you on?

DC2 - we'll find them 0.18592964824121 18.6% [ 37 ]
Demons- Like Hell we're going down 0.42211055276382 42.2% [ 84 ]
Humans- How did we get dragged into this.... 0.39195979899497 39.2% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 199 ]

Fashionable Flatterer

Sèŧħ &&

User Image

"How sad...I thought for sure you would have missed me..." He purred, teasing his fellow half demon with a small smile. Until Azric distracted him. "Raven." Seth replied sharply, glaring up at Azric as he released Jinx hand. "Not my father, Raven. Raven has killed for less and he is far older than you; ancient or not watch it Incubus...You're driving a gamble by still coming back here when Raven knows what you're up to. You can't hide from watchers." The wolf growled low in warning his eyes darkening as he stared at Azric intensely. Smirking as Azric growled at him, Seth straightened and shrugged giving a quick wink to Jinx. "Can't owe me a favor if you're dead." The blue haired wolf said idly watching Jinx with interest. "Aside from that....what makes you think I want to live anyways? You're better off completing the deal." He told him dully shoving his hands in his pockets rocking back on his heels as he stared Azric down, daring him to make another move.

Sparkly Sleuth

User Image

"I am calm." Jinx said in annoyance to Azric. She was perfectly calm, aside from storing energy in the fox tube. She had enough for three charges now, incase Azric didn't uphold his end of the bargain. Though she gasped at Azric as he admitted to signing a blood contract. 'Why would you do that?" She demanded wondering what could have caused him to be so careless in the contract. "Seth!" She jumped in surprise at his death wish. Releasing Azric's arm she stepped forward frowning. "Why do you want to die? You could easily leave here, I know you can....you could just run away Seth." She told him softly her blue eyes mirroring his darkened shadow with sorrow.

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

Âŋÿå Đőńővâŋ

User Image

Anya scowled and pushed Alex' hand from her head, snapping her jaws at the offending hand. "No touching." The blonde said sternly moving to smooth out her hair once again. Mistress Naziera said appearence was everything, and even a single blonde hair out of place was going against the Task Masters rules. Giving one last wave to Julian she moved to stand next to Dominic waiting for Alex to bring them back.

Once Dominic was situated in his bed, Anya hummed going about the room grabbing a glass of water and setting it down on his bedside table. Nodding her head she clapped her hands looking up at Alex, tilting her head. "I'm not allowed outside the compound unless I'm with big brother, or Mistress Naziera. Raven said the only way I could get out was to run away!" She giggled clasping her hands over her mouth. "So I did. But no, no parks. I don't like parks very much." The blonde informed him her nose twisting up slightly at the thought. "'Sides, Raven will be looking for me. I gotta stay with Dominic. So he knows his mission was successful." Hoping up on the end of the bed she swung her legs back and forth waiting for Dominic to wake up.

8,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

׺°”˜`”°º× ⋠Åžѓiς⋡ ׺°”˜`”°º×

In my heart..... What once was strong and filled with passion

Azric looked at jinx and raised and eyebrow at her. "Fine" he told her clearly but to his surprise seth told him that he couldn't hide from the watchers. "I know I can't hide from the watchers I clearly understand that.... But I don't care I'm tired of this place.... "He told him while looking at jinx as she asked him why he signed a contract so carelessly. "Because I didn't know what raven was planing to do with you jinx I signed it to get you away from him" he told her clearly running his hand through his hair lightly letting out a stressful sigh. He paused though at seiths words and he looked down at him lightly. "The reason I came to you is because I know about your prower to revive someone... Clearly that was the only option to get out of this contract or ill have to kill you then your brother..." He told him lightly watching him but when he told him about he wanting to die he paused in shock and watched him lightly. Jinx stepped forward and began to ask him about why he wanted to die and azric to was curious about it..... "I'm just as curious as her seith... Why the sudden give up on life... ?" He asked him lightly as he leaned himself against the wall waiting for an answer as jinx said he could escape. "She's right you can escape seith you can leave and take your sister with you... You can get out of here and go to the other go to sin julian niya all of them.... They will protect you seith help you live a life out side of this place" he told him lightly as he watched him waiting for him to talk now

Has withered away and turned to nothing.........But you're all I'm dreaming of still today

OutOfCrayons [thought]:

8,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
׺°”˜`”°º× Alex ׺°”˜`”°º×

alex nod his head after listening towards the girl once she explained about not leaving the building. "That's not fun..." He told her lightly as she went to bring dominic some water and alex smiled a bit watching him a bit. "Your really don't like parks that's interesting" he told her in a shocked tone as he watched her as she settled herself down sitting on the bed with dominc and explained herself to alex about stay. "Alright then anya is that is what you wish ill leave you here make sure he relaxs when he gets up okay hun he lost to much blood out there" he told her lightly as he walked over towards the door and finally looked back at her. "Ill see you later young lady let me know if you need anything okay" and with that he left the room leaving them behind making his way into the hallway thinking to himself and wondering what he should do now
OutOfCrayons: suit

8,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

׺°”˜`”°º× Zack sinclair ׺°”˜`”°º×

Zack blinked and looked away from a second. "to well at that its kinda scary" he told her lightly as he joked around and chuckled until they got towards the room right after she told zack about how she got her hat. "you should show me then it would be.... quite interesting" he told her as they walked in and the scents mixed around the room. "well that happened here?" he questioned looked around at the mess turning to face naziera as she stormed around the room zack moved towards the seat and sat down looking over everything trying to wonder what happened in there. until he heard a squeal and dove towards the ground for the hat. zack blinked then chuckled on how cute it looked as she made her way over to him "ah yes your signature hat you look even more beautiful with it on" he told her lightly as he lightly moved his hands placing them on her waist bring her closer to him to place her on his lap. "very lovely indeed" he whispered to her then nuzzled her cheek placing a few kisses there and then one on her neck before he stopped and just rested his head on her shoulder
OutOfCrayons:

Shy Shapeshifter

~Charlotte Caldwell~
User Image
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?...

Charlotte ruffled her eyebrows in confusion as she felt the wave of uneasiness move over Jareth through the bond they shared. She didn’t understand what was wrong with her telling him that she loved him; she had said it many times before. Maybe it was because their relationship had changed? Before they were friends, companions, their relationship was platonic. Now, it simply wasn’t. Or perhaps it was that her love for him had changed? She never distinguished her love for Jareth before, she just knew she loved him. But was it possible that Charlotte had gone from a simple caring love for the wolf to a more heavy being in love with him? Either way she felt disappointed by the way Jareth felt. Though she never got to finish the thought because the sharp noise of her window shattering under the weight of a body was just too distracting.

Jumping up but also back in fright she waited for the man to get up, or for at least something happen to explain why her apartment was being broken into. Finally the human stood, curing someone out of sight. She watched him curiously but cautiously all the same before he turned his attention to her and Jareth. Thankful he didn’t seem mad at their presence or ready to fight, just really pissed off. Then another man in a mask came through the opening, more gracefully than the first. But the rabbit was a little put off that he was wearing a mask even more so that he was a fox. Sure she knew some canines and was now the courted of one but the history between them and rabbits tended to get unpleasant. So she just watched as the three men seemed to bicker. But as Jareth and the ancient settled into conversation Charlotte moved across the room to the human.

“You ok?” she asked looking him over. He wasn’t seriously injured he just had a bunch of scrapes on him and would probably gain some bruising from the impact of his fall. Going to her medicine cabinet she took out a bottle of rubbing alcohol and a cotton swap. Dabbing it in the liquid she brushed it against his wounds. “I know it probably stings but it can’t hurt much worse than your fall, hm?” she said with a smile as she tried to keep talking in hopes that he would relax and stay that way. Though she was keeping an ear on the other two’s conversation, interjecting when Archer mentioned Niya. “So Niya’s your sister?” she inquired, looking over at the masked man as she finished cleaning the wounds on Darius’ arms. But she did blush when he mentioned the good job she did covering Jareth in her scent. “Yea...well,” she said awkwardly, retreating back to the cabinet to put the alcohol back. Returning a moment later with more composed along with a broom and dustpan to clean up the glass she looked at her new guests and asked, “So what are you two here for? Do you need my courted for something? Need to find Niya? Both perhaps?”

Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something...

Shy Shapeshifter

JulieCaldwell

User Image “Don’t be so cocky,” Julie told him with a smug smile as she hit his bottom lip with index finger. “We talked about Charlotte, Jareth, Alex and Dominic too...As well as some of my regulars,” she informed him even though she didn’t tell him that the extent of the conversation had in fact been about him. She let a soft moan escape her lips as she felt his lips against her neck, almost faltering in her speech. “You won’t have to worry about them. I gave Jezra a bunch of numbers of my top guys if she needs them. Except I left one off that list,” she told him her voice dropping and her eyes glinting mysteriously. She was glad that he had stayed at her request. She felt even better that he had pulled her closer to him, keeping the small brushes of his fingertips and claws in various places going as he thought over her offer. She waited patiently, looking up at him, her lip tugged tight between her teeth as she awaited his answer. She didn’t understand why he needed to think about it that much. It was just a drink after all. It should have been the simplest decision they would have to make. He finally agreed and she opened her mouth to reply but his mouth was already on hers hungrily kissing her. Winding her arms around his neck she pushed her body against his, eagerly kissing him back. Smirking as she heard his growling she dipped her hands under his shirt running her nails down his tone chest as he bit her lip. He finally stopped and pulled away from her and Julie reluctantly let go. “Bye,” she said softly but still with a small hint of mystery that made sense for the rabbit.

Wiping her mouth she turned around to see Jezra leaning against her closet door looking more than a little amused. Smirking back at her Julie fixed her bra. “If you find the right burner he will always heat up,” she told her with a wink before licking her lips and adding. “But the best part about Bastien’s element...You always know that he’ll get you wet.” Chuckling at the suggestiveness of her comment she finally looked he blood drinker’s outfit over giving it the Julie nod of approval. “Daring is always good,” she told her. “And the red will be sure to turn some heads, especially from a blood drinker. Ya know what? You did such a good job with your outfit I’m recruiting you to help me choose mine.” Julie grabbed her hand and tugged her toward the door. “I need to wear something different. Something that will knock that dragon’s wings right off his back.” The rabbit had never tried to impress a man before with her clothing because she knew she always looked hot. But she wanted to get a rise out of Bastien, make his eyes bug out of his head like she did to other, unsuspecting men. Dragging Jezra to her room Julie went to her closet and threw out a handful of skimpy dresses and revealing tops before going to her dresser and tossing a handful of short skirts on to her bed. “Whatcha think?” she asked surveying the various clothing that was now scattered over her room.

Be my bad boy, be my man
Be my week-end lover
But don't be my friend

Shy Shapeshifter

Jessica James

│█║│││█││█║│││█│││║│█ │█││█║│││█│█│││█│

James watched the couple carefully on the couch, having decided to leave his conversation with the jackal until later. That was if he didn’t strangle him first. But he was curious to see how they interacted, or more importantly, how the jackal reacted toward Jessica. He could see in the pictures that Raven had shown off to him, hell his brother made him a scrap book dedicated to the couple, that Jessica loved the blonde oaf. And even if in them the jackal appeared to love her as well it was something he wanted to see for himself. So he sat in the shadows of the living room examining them for the moment.

Jessica gave a soft whine in displeasure as Julian informed her that she wouldn’t be feeling well for a while. She wanted to stop feeling like her body was crumbling under every move she made. Giving a weak smile as Julian intertwined their fingers she moved her face closer so she could brush her cheek against his hand in thanks. “I don’t think I’m going to be comfortable whatever I do,” she said glumly, whether Julian moved her or not she really doubted that it would make her feel all that much better. But at least he moved her into his lap and she took comfort in the warmth of his skin. Snuggling into his chest she placed a kiss there before letting her eyes flutter closed for a few moments. Jessica listened to his explanation but not all of it registered with her, She was too busy feeling like she was going to melt into a big pile of warm butter from Julian’s heat. “A wolf?” she murmured not remembering the instance. “Did I have sharp teeth?” she asked him, still slightly hazy and Julian was making harder to focus as he rubbed her back, almost putting her back to sleep.

“Wa...ter,” she said in between her soft pleased growling. “She always wanted water when she was sick...” James finally commented, already in front of the couple with a glass with a straw bobbing slightly out of it. Jessica glanced up at the other voice, it was a familiar voice. And it had a familiar face to go along with it. “Daddy...?” she asked with a blank face staring up at him, not sure whether what she was seeing was real. James just gave her a tilted smirk in return. “Am I hallucinating?” she asked not sure if either of them would answer. Chuckling James brushed the back of his knuckles against his daughter’s cheek. “No, sweetheart. I’m real.” “Are you like Sayuri...” James rose a brow at that, not sure what she meant. “Cuz...Sayuri came back...from the dead...Raven brought her back...” she asked playing with the chain around Julian’s neck before looking up at her father. Giving her a soft smile James shook his head. “No, I was never dead.” Leaning down he pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead before handing Julian the glass, figuring it would be easier if the jackal held it for her to drink. “Now drink this, you should feel better soon,” he assured before glancing over at Julian before sitting down in the vacant chair across from the couch carefully watching Jessica.

The hybrid suddenly felt awake, too bad her body didn’t get the memo. She tried to shift in Julian’s lap but simply couldn’t. So she sunk back down into him. “Julian, I’m really not hallucinating?” she said after a moment looking up at her courted after the initial shock wore off.

│█║│││█││█║│││█│││║│█ │█││█║│││█│█│││█│

Sparkly Sleuth

User Image

Darius eyed charlotte wearily. She looked a bit too sweet for Darius to be completely comfortable at the moment. Then again he was just revived from death and that could mainly be his paranoia. "Are you an agent?" The human demon hybrid questioned bluntly as she started dabbing his cuts. Wincing at the sting he brushed her off carefully. "I'm alright, I'll heal in a minute. Demon and all that. Besides, that b*****d has done worse than just toss me through a closed window." He glared heatedly at Archer, not that the fox ever seemed to care. Awkwardly watching Charlotte clean up the glass he sighed knowing his own courted would have his a** over being rude. "I'll do it. I kind of ruined your window anyways" He muttered tugging the broom and dustpan from her grip. "I don't even know what we're here for. Last time I checked we were running from the DC2, met this demon guy kicked his a** and then I was thrown through a window. Whatever we're here for only the jedi master knows." Darius rolled his eyes as he swept up the glass taking it to the trash barrel in the kitchen.

Sparkly Sleuth

User Image

Jezra laughed at Julies smart-alec come back. "Like he'd need his element even if he wasn't a demon." Jezra murmured recalling Bastien only recently found out he was a demon himself. His games had started long before then. Grinning, Jezra slid to fingers along the square cut of her dress with a wink. "I thought so myself." Laughing, Jezra allowed Julie to snagged her hand tugging her back to the other demonesses room. "Alright, we'll try to knock the wings off the dragons back. Shouldn't be to hard." Jezra told her with a nod. "I'm thinking....dress. Easier to get on and off than one of those." The blood drinker commented moving to sift through the dresses after nodding to the shirts and skirts the rabbit had scattered across her bed. "Hm...something that can make your eyes pop, and won't clash with your hair..." She muttered to herself crawling on the bed to push some more clothes out of the way. "Aha!" She grinned holding up and tossing a halter style dress at the rabbit. "Put that on!" She ordered and moved to Julie's closet to get some heels. Selecting the black strappy heels Jezra herself adored she placed that at the rabbits feet. "Get dressed! You're wasting time." The agent ordered with a grin and a wink. "Though I think we should make him wait at least a little..."

Shy Shapeshifter

JulieCaldwell

User Image “I’m not wasting time. I have an hour and a half to get ready. And if I remember correctly I had you ready for that flash date with Alex in seven minutes,” Julie recounted sticking her tongue out at the blood drinker before disappearing to get ready. It didn’t take the rabbit long to put on the silver halter dress and black strappy heels. She had to say Jezra was on her game tonight. If Bastien wasn’t impressed by the extreme plunge in neckline of this dress (which went down to her waist) and the fact that the material barely covered her chest then he might have switched the side he batted on. She finally blow dried her hair deciding to leave it down. Finishing off with some silver and black eye makeup, off set by a softer pink lip she turned to Jezra. “Ready? Good because I only have fifteen minutes to get there. And in these heels?” she said with a teasing smile as she tugged the blood drinker out the door and toward the bar. Getting there with a few minutes to spare she cut the line where Julie used her God given talents, which meant her chest, to get them through the door and into the club. Glancing around she eagerly looked for the dragon. “Do you see him?” she said looking toward the bar where Bastien usually kept himself.

Be my bad boy, be my man
Be my week-end lover
But don't be my friend

Sparkly Sleuth

User Image

He felt better. Being at the lake for a full hour, surrounded by his given element, had done the dragon some good. He'd stripped down, transformed into his dragon form and went for a long swim before curling up at the bottom of the lake for a quick roll around in the cool sand that littered the bottom. Of course that meant he had to get back to his room and shower again. Not that he minded that much. Once he'd spent a good few minutes showering off the scent of the lake and whatever else the humans liked to put in water these days, he moved onto getting dressed. Not that he deviated to much from his usual style, though he found himself looking forward to what Button would be wearing. She had a killer body and she knew how to use it to her advantage, not that Bastien would be giving up any of his hard earned controll anytime soon. Still, it was nice to fantasize. And maybe the rabbit would allow more once their slight date was over. Reaching for his jacket, Bastien paused a moment before shrugging the familiar material over his shoulders. Was this a date? It kind of felt like one, and yet didn't at the same time. Bastien only rolled his eyes and pushed the door open, locking it behind him. Whatever happened, happened. Until then, he needed a drink.

And it was a good thing Bastien knew the quickest way to get to his favorite bar, so in barely any time he was lounging on one of the couches on the platform off the dance floor, Whiskey Sour in hand as he bounced his head in time with the music. His eyes strayed to the door now and then. He'd planned on chilling here before spotting Julie, maybe getting up and waving her over or meeting her at the bar. He wasn't entirely sure. Though really, Bastien should have had a plan. Or at least been more aware of his surroundings because his bad day was about to get just a little bit worse. "Bastien..." Purred and all to familiar voice, and Bastien almost groaned allowed in irritation. He really didn't need this right now. "Peaches..." Bastien acknowledged raising his glass to his lips as the rabbit (how ironic was that) settled down next to him. "I'm meeting someone." He informed her brushing off her wandering hands as she made a grab for his jacket to pull him in for one of her firey kisses that tasted like fruit punch. She pouted smoothing her hands down his chest. "Don't tell me you actually have a girlfriend..." She smirked trumphantly at the dragons wince before leaning over to press her lips to his neck. "And you haven't come to see me in so long....I've missed you...You're so good to me.." She purred and Bastien growled in warning pushing her off. "Really, I'm not in the mood." He snarled but Peaches never was one to let anything go. Getting up in a huff she smoothed her pinkish locks out of her face before stomping off, only to pause once she heard Bastien move. Thinking he was going to chase her, she turned with a wide smile only to see his eyes glewed to the door. Following his gaze she scowled noticing the other rabbit entering the room. That must be the hussy Bastien was waiting on. Well, she'd spotted the dragon first! Clenching her teeth she moved fast, grabbing his collar and flinging him down to the couch throwing herself down on top of him and pressing their lips together, her fingers digging into the dragons hair keeping their lips fused together. One thing Peaches had on the dragon, it was age. Bastien growled, his eyes flickering blue.

Jezra looked around trying to help Julie locate the dragon who was no doubt off somewhere with a drink already i he wasn't at the bar. Seeing him stand she smiled and pointed him out. "He's..." But someone pink and slutty grabbed him, tossing him down on the couch and kissing him. "What the hell is going on?" Jezra demanded not entirely sure what had just happen. She obviously knew Bastien, but she found it unlikely Bastien would pull this kind of thing when he seemed so willing to talk to Julie. Slipping out her gun Jezra huffed. "I say we go take care of this!" She muttered firmly already making her way over, believing Julie would follow in her footsteps.

Shy Shapeshifter

JulieCaldwell

User Image Julie turned her head eagerly in the direction that Jezra had pointed out. She would say not to be vain, but this is Julie that we are talking about, but she wanted to see Bastien’s reaction when he saw her. The rabbit knew she was hot but there was something about that way Bastien told her that fact that made her feel giddy inside. And even better was the way he looked at her, all ravenous and hungrily. She practically purred then...But then she saw him. Well, rather them. Bastien was on the couch with some half naked pinkish red haired rabbit in his lap. Julie’s stomach dropped. Jezra was saying something but she wasn’t exactly picking up all the words. Seeing the blood drinker start toward the couple Julie thought about following but instead turned around and headed right back out the door.

She felt like turning back, just so she could help Jezra beat the crap out of both that b***h and the dragon. But she felt too foolish to do that. The rabbit had set up her lifestyle with the rule ‘don’t get close’ because she knew when people got close they got burned. And now she had thrown her rules out the window, took the risk and was now feeling scorched. And what was worse was the fact that it was a rabbit demon with hair closer to Bastien’s expected type was. Yeah, she felt dumb, but she didn’t blame the dragon. After all it was her fault for not moving on when she realized she was attached. Wrapping her arms protectively around her stomach she headed back in the direction of the DC2.

Be my bad boy, be my man
Be my week-end lover
But don't be my friend

Sparkly Sleuth

User Image
User Image

Luckily Jezra decided to make an appearence at exactly the right time. Both of them simulously throwing the horny rabbit off of Bastien. Jezra scowled and smacked Bastien across the face. "The ******** is your problem!?" "The ******** is yours!?" Bastien snarled in return rubbing his cheek. "Is everyone going to have a turn at beating the s**t out of me?!" He growled deeply, throwing his hands up in disgust. Peaches stood up in a huff. "I-" But the DC2 partners turned to her snapping out a loud "shut up!" Which caused the pink haired demoness to pout cutely and cross her arms her chest jutting out farther as if that would help entice either one of them. It didn't. "No one would beat you up if you stopped being an idiot!" "I didn't plan this! She came on to me! I told her I was meeting someone." Bastien swore, moving Jezra out of the way. "Where is bu-Julie. Where did she go?" Jezra whirrled around in confusion. "I swear she was....she must have left, I didn't know." She said scowling. "Damnit!" Bastien muttered moving to the door. Jezra on the other hand narrowed her eyes at Peaches who glared back defiantly. "And here I thought I was going out to get laid..' She thought with a sigh before launching herself at the whore who'd upset her friend.

Bastien quickly made his way outside looking around before sniffing the air lightly. Catching her scent he sighed and jogged to catch up to her. "Button!" He said in relief, pausing. "Hey- wait up! Julie." Bastien said finally catching up to her and gently grabbing her arm. "Julie, come on don't walk away. Sorry about that...I don't even know what s**t she was trying to pull. I told her I was meeting someone." He explained rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand suddenly feeling awkward about this. The elemental felt as if the world was against him today, really he did. "Say something?" He said quietly, waiting patiently for her response.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff