Something worth keeping
Every time I'm close to saving you
You grow into
A sin worth believing

Ń ī ŷ ā ń ā☾K ũ m ø ŗ į

But I perfer Niya...

☽✾☾

User Image

Niya growled at his plan not liking that one bit. "Hiro wait I can just-" But it seemed he was already gone. "Damnit it all...I look small, but I've taken down bigger guys." She muttered her dark eyes trained on his disappearing figure. Taking a deep breath she was about to move out when someone else entered. Her eyes narrowed, claws glowing a deep fiery red, her eyes switching to the same color. Grabbing the male she pulled him closer her claws poised at his neck. " Who are you and Where is the rest of your team?" The vixen hissed threateningly. Not noticing the lack of a black suit.

☽✾☾

I'll take whatever I can take
Whenever I can take it
If it ever comes
Matt looked at the figure as it moved blindingly fast and grabbed him. The breath was simply ripped from his lungs as he stared into the deep fiery red eyes that penetrated his very being. His brain scrambled for words, the mention of a team going into it. Matts hand instinctively reached into his pocket, latching onto the butterfly knife in it. He made no move to pull it at the moment though. I-I, uhh...what team?" He stammered out in surprise, his eyes then peering down at her claws. Matts whole body tensed itself, ready to spring away in a sudden moment. "Listen, put me down and let's talk this out." He said, regaining some composure...and a bit of his dignity.

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

Every time I end up breaking you
You change into
Something worth keeping
You grow into
A sin worth believing

Ń ī ŷ ā ń ā☾K ũ m ø ŗ į

But I perfer Niya...

☽✾☾

User Image

Niya frowned, leaning her head on his shoulder briefly to take in his scent surprise she could easily detect. But none of the usual fear and guilt. "Hm." She frowned her eyes dulling back to their usual golden brown. She released him. "You don't know what I'm talking about." Niya said more to herself than him. If her ears were out they would have gone down in embarrassment. "Ok let's talk." Again she was caught off as a man in a black suit ran by, luckily he didn't stop. "It's not safe for you to be here." She told the human.

☽✾☾

Whenever I can take it
If it ever comes
Matt was thrown off once more as the revealed woman leaned her head on his shoulder and...sniffed him? What the hell was going on? Suddenly, her eyes dulled into a brown and Matts perplexity only heightened. She agreed to talk as she released him and Matt took a step back, unconsciously brushing himself off. The girl seemingly peered behind him and Matt shifted himself into a bladed stance, watching as more black suited people ran by. "Where have they all come from..?" Matt asked himself aloud, then winced as a burning pain ran through his shoulder. Matt looked down and quickly let go of the knife in his pocket and patted out the cigarette that burnt through his jacket and shirt. "********..."

Turning around at the sound of her voice, Matt scoffed and shrugged his shoulders. "There's a lot of places that aren't safe to be in this town. I happen to be known in a couple of them, so I think I'll be fine. You on the other hand, it's not safe to be out here alone...in a dark alley. Although you can...obviously handle yourself well." Matt said as he reached up and scratched the back of his neck nervously, silently cursing himself for being caught off guard. In the bar, he would've been beaten bloody if that had happened.

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

You change into
Something worth keeping
You grow into
A sin worth believing

Ń ī ŷ ā ń ā☾K ũ m ø ŗ į

But I perfer Niya...

☽✾☾

User Image

Niya snorted. "Those places are a resort compared to where they'll take you." The vixen replied dully. Seeing him jerk slightly, she nearly rolled her eyes. "Foolish humans..." She muttered shrugging her shoulders. He's already seen a bit of her 'magic'. "Are you alright? Would you like me to heal it?" She asked quietly. Smiling as he said she could take care of herself she nodded. "Yes, I can do alright. I believe on your own you'd be fine also. But in this case you cannot be seen." She stressed the last bit.

☽✾☾

Whenever I can take it
If it ever comes

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
❻❻❻⋙Lucifer⋘❻❻❻

Lucifer woke up and yawned, stretching out in the tree he was in after taking a short nap. His light blue eyes seemed to glimmer a bit as he sat up, scratching his head. He had forgotten everything he had done yesterday...strange. Oh well. He moved his arms, slipping a little from the tree and beginning to fall off the tree before catching himself with his other arm. "Augh! I think I felt a bone snap..." Lucifer let go of the tree and landed on his feet below, holding his arm with his good hand. "Ouch...that hurts a little..." Lucifer adjusted his body so that the bone in his hand resealed. He shook it around a little bit to see if it was still working, and sure enough, it was. "That feels better."

Lucifer yawned again, still not feeling too hot after the fall. Why had he fallen asleep in a tree? He could be so stupid sometimes...that wasn't good if he kept doing that. "I should probably go back into town..." He needed to stop talking to himself too. Lucifer, with a new smile on his face, walked through the forest and into town, watching as some people went by. "Maybe I should find some work...i'm getting hungry...food sounds nice about now, but it would drain the rest of my cash. This is quite the predicament i'm in, isn't it? Food or money? Food. I can always work later." Lucifer had his trademark black too-big hoodie on, with the hood down, revealing his dark blue hair underneath it. It was his trademark because he was too lazy to buy clothes, and he spent most of his money on food anyways. He really needed something to eat.
Matt chewed her words over carefully, and the conclusion he came up with was the guys in black suits. This reminded him strangely of the Matrix, which made him stiffle a laugh. She alos called him a 'human' and Matt shuddered slightly. "Ok...so...something's a bit off now isn't it? You just said can I heal it, did you not? What exactly does that entitle?" Matt asked as he looked at her, a bit warily, but more curiously than anything. She also said that he couldn't be seen, and that surprised him more than anything. "Sorry for all these questions, but why exactly can I not be seen now? I'm just a guy who's walking down an alley...who are you, and who are those black suits?" Matt asked curiously as he glanced over his shoulder for a moment, and than back at her.

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

You change into
Something worth keeping
You grow into
A sin worth believing

Ń ī ŷ ā ń ā☾K ũ m ø ŗ į

But I perfer Niya...

☽✾☾

User Image

Giving a small Niya sighed rubbing her forehead ignoring the 'who are you' . "I've already told you to much. That's more than you should know." Glancing at the entrance of the alley wearily she looked back at him. "But it's nothing to do with you. They can see you, but they just can't see you with me. I'm the one their after..well..today anyways.." Holding her hand out toward him she looked at him curiously wondering if he would actually take her hand. "We have to leave this place. But for me to do that, you have to trust me. I'm not really worried about you going out to talk to them because if you do...they'll only come after you." Niya explained nodding to her hand. "So...?"

☽✾☾

Whenever I can take it
If it ever comes
Matt sighed softly, his day was just going from bad to worse it seemed. He was hiding with...he didn't even know what, and these black suits were obviously after her. Matt looked down at her outstretched hand and he seriously hesitated. On a normal day, he would've taken that hand, but he wasn't sure what she was, or why she was being hunted. He looked up at her, scrutinizing her. "Trust you..." Matt said softly, even saying it put him on edge. He trusted no one, that was what he'd learned. Everybody would turn on you for a big enough reward.

In this situation, he had the choice to leave, but it didn't seem right. He hungered for knowledge, and this girl interested him, and she was willing to 'help him.' With another sigh and a partial growl Matt reached down and took her hand in his. "It's not everyday someone gets the good grace to hold my hand. You should feel special." Matt said jokingly with a small smile.

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
❻❻❻⋙Lucifer⋘❻❻❻

Lucifer, while walking down the street, heard talking in the alleyway in front of him. Sounded like fun, maybe he could steal their money for a meal or something. He looked around to see if anybody else was watching, and, lucky for him, nobody was, so he jumped up to the building near it, watching them. One of the two looked like a human, the other he wasn't quite sure about. He melted into the shadows, jumping down and landing silently behind them. Just to be safe, he took the form of the leader of the DC2. If he was found, he could easily avert suspicion. Unless one of them was a demon, then he would have explaining to do. He did something stupid again...but he continued watching them.

Lucifer listened to them, quietly trying to escape the situation he had gotten himself in by slowly climbing up the wall, his hands gripping the bricks tightly to hoist himself up. Sadly, it didn't work too well, and he slipped and fell, creating a crashing sound as he landed on a trash can. The sudden surge of pain caused him to revert to his original state, and he painfully got up, laughing nervously. That was going to get him noticed for sure. He could already tell today wasn't going to go that well for him.

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

You change into
Something worth keeping
You grow into
A sin worth believing

Ń ī ŷ ā ń ā☾K ũ m ø ŗ į

But I perfer Niya...

☽✾☾

User Image

She felt his hesitation, but wasn't offended. After all she wasn't exactly human. But her patience paid off, for he finally took her hand. Smiling slowly she laughed softly. "I'm honored then." Niya grinned giving his hand a small tug. "Two things, one. Do not let go of my hand no matter what." She told him seriously, taking a step back towards where the shadows deepen. "And two..you might feel a little sick.." That was her experience anyways with humans. The last human she saved had felt as if they were drowning he later said. "Just relax, and you'll be fine.." Niya said taking another step back waiting for him to follow her back into the shadows. But then something crashed into the trash cans close by. Whirling around she put herself in front of the human, her eyes narrowing. "Tell me who you are and why your here." The vixen ordered.

((Ok it's good))

☽✾☾

Whenever I can take it
If it ever comes
As she told him that she was honored, Matt smiled, relaxing just a bit from the tensed position he was in. "Don't let go, don't get sick. I'm sure I can manage that." He said as he repeated it again in his mind for good measure. As she stepped back into the shadows, she told him to relax, and Matt nodded just a bit. "Doesn't sound too hard, even in this situation...By the way, I never got your name. Mine is M-" Matt was cut off as he heard a crash behind them, and Matt jumped in front of the girl, but she had moved to do the same. Matt simply stepped to the side of her, his butterfly knife in his hands and out already, leveled at the man. The girl than ordered him to state his buisness and name and Matt simply stood stoically, tensed again, ready to spring.

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
❻❻❻⋙Lucifer⋘❻❻❻

Lucifer emerged from the shadows, an awkward look on his face. "I...um...hehe...this probably seems weird, doesn't it? Just um...i'm a...HOBO, yeah, hobo is the word...i've been here the entire time...and...you're not really buying this are you?" Lucifer softened up from his panic a little bit. "Never mind then. Anyways, i'm not really here for a reason, i'm just snooping around. I get bored, okay? Just don't yell at me! I'm hungry, and you wouldn't like me when i'm hungry! Agh, i'm sorry. I spaz out sometimes. Anyways, i'm Lucifer! Nice to meet you~!" Lucifer's attitude had brightly improved from several moments ago. Hopefully he would be able to turn this situation around before he got hurt.

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

You change into
Something worth keeping
You grow into
A sin worth believing

Ń ī ŷ ā ń ā☾K ũ m ø ŗ į

But I perfer Niya...

☽✾☾

User Image

Niya relaxed not worried in the least. Tilting her head she nodded in recognition. "Your a young one. " She stated, she could tell in his mannerisms that he was young for a demon. Niya gave him a friendly smile. "Relax, no one is going to yell at you. Keep your voice down or they'll hear you." Sighing she gently touched Matt's arm in a silent relax. "Its nice to meet you Lucifer." Niya said softly, wondering if he knew she was a demon. She doubted it because of her appearance and scent. But you never know...

☽✾☾

Whenever I can take it
If it ever comes
Matt studied the man in front of him, she'd said he was young, but as far as Matt could see, he was only a few years younger than he was...and she looked to be just as old as he was. Matt mentally face palm'd himself and looked between the two. Matt felt a small pressure on his arm, and he looked inquiringly at Niya, who's face was clam and relaxed, which was a silent order to him to do the same. Matt closed his butterfly knife and placed it back into his pocket, his body still tensed to spring, but that was more out of habit than because he was wary of the man. "I'll be ready when you are." He told Niya softly as he stepped back into the shadows she was in previously.

((I have to go for now, i'll be on in a couple hours probably. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff