Demons- Like Hell we're going down 0.42211055276382 42.2% [ 84 ]
Humans- How did we get dragged into this.... 0.39195979899497 39.2% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 199 ]

Bashful Saint

User Image
☄ Harlow Shaewood ☠

Now when these things begin to take place
Straighten up and raise your heads

She looked up to the fire escape her vision blurred by tears and alcohol. She took a deep breath as she looked at the man. "Tell me about it." She said her words slurred and jumbled as she reached into her bag for a sweet smelling perfume and a small bottle of mouth was she washed her mouth out and sprayed the perfume on herself as she moved away from her mess and she sighed as she looked up at you, her body relaxed yet very tense by the stranger. "No what in the hell are you talking about how I "might be on your list"." She said as she ran her fingers through her ash black hair and placed another hand on her waist where her gun sat, hoping he would make no sudden moves towards her. She stepped backwards leaning against the brick wall as she looked up to him waiting quietly for him to either attack or answer her question. She now slightly regretted getting so intoxicated knowing the place was filled with danger, but she knew a life with out risks is hardly a life at all.

For your redemption is drawing near.
Luke 21:28

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

Žīŋŋǻ ĐėMēřīćōi XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
ßűŧ þĽēāŝē ĆăĻļ mě Şĭŋ

I'll do my ßęšŧ
Not Ťŏ Lead
You a stray...

“I’m not going to do anything to them. It’s who they are facing who will decide that in the end. “ Sin told her blankly allowing no expression on her face. Sin stayed completely still not even trying to bother to dodge this. But she did hate being drenched with water. “I hate water.” Sin snarled at her stalking over to her as Matt held her. “You little girl are so lucky I cannot kill you.” Snarling her hand came up to wrap around V’s neck, digging her claws in slightly. “The more you struggle, the fast it spreads…” Sin pointed out gleefully her eyes bright before catching the red of blood in her vision. But her ears twitched as she briefly connected with Kai. Sighing she stepped away from the girl, brushing at her hair disdainfully. “Look at this!” Sin cried out in outrage holding up a wet strand of hair. Narrowing her eyes at V she looked to Matt.

You can step closer...
I promise not
to Bite...

Ĭŧš Șmāŗŧęŕ Ŧő ßėľīėve Ŵħǻţ ŷŏũŕ Ĕŷėș Čāńţ Șēē XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Fashionable Flatterer

Ĵūĺīǻŋ Șāväģë

The Ace of Spades....Is my calling Card...
That one I leave behind....When your life has been cut short...

User Image

“Psh I was telling you about it.” Julian snickered just to be a smartass. “Now that’s slightly better.” He commented as she sprayed her perfume. “Still horrible, but not to bad.” Julian said thoughtfully standing only to jump down and lean casually on the wall. “Oh…my list. Of women I’d keep around in case I ever decided to go insane you know. Destroy the world and all that stuff.” Seeing her fear he rolled his eyes pulling back his hood slightly just enough to uncover his own dark red eyes. “Relax would ya, I’m not going to kill you or something. That’s just no fun.” Julian grinned deviously and crossed his arms over his chest, his rosary gleaming slightly in what little light managed to appear.

Mood: InterestedLikes: TroubleThinking about...: His list【Location: Leaning against a wall】

Yes...I am a Demon...
Yes...I can be your worst nightmare...
So....cry about it....

Bashful Saint

User Image
☄ Harlow Shaewood ☠

She let her body become slightly relaxed as he reassured her with the fact that he didn't plan to attack. She pulled her hand away from her waist and braced them against the wall she leaned on it seemed to be the only thing holding her up, she took a deep breath as her full chest slightly rose then fell with each breath she took. "So..." She said her words soft. "I would be one of the "lucky" ones." She took another deep breath as she closed her eyes trying to stop the world from spinning in front of her. She did take a quick look at him though admiring his athletic build, and stunning looks. She could feel her knees growing weak and she slid down the wall sitting quietly as she looked up at him her eyes twitching slightly from the heavy intoxication, and she took another deep breath as she felt her stomach churn and she cleared her throat. "I'm Harlow." She said as she rested her head against the wall and pulled her knees to her chest, relaxed and comfy. "And who might you be?" She asked quietly.

User Image
What the hell* am I doing?
I can’t tell the difference from wrong and right
I can guess my decisions
cause I haven’t been this person in my whole life

I think I need something new here
When I keep longing for what I had
No need for second opinions
I do the best I can to ruin what I have

V struggled harder against Matt, who was digging his chin into the small of her back, to protect his own head and to stop her from struggling to much. "If harm comes to them I'll kill you." She told her icily as she stopped moving. Sin said that she couldn't kill her and she resisted the urge to spit on the girl. "Don't worry V. It's for your own good." He told her softly as he let up on her a bit, feeling her body going limp. She gasped for breath for a moment and felt herself blacking out. When she was unconcious, Matt let go of her and stood up, bringing a hand up to his nose. He gently probed it and sighed, taking it firmly in his thumb and pointer finger, he cracked it back into place with a groan as he reeled back and caught his balance. Looking at Sin he gave her a pained smile. "At least she didn't hit you with pure ice, she switched it at the last second so that she didn't severely injure you when it connected. She's still a softy..." He said with a smile. "Now, how about a look into that pretty head of hers?" And was I cautious enough for ya? '

Sparkly Sleuth

User Image

Kai nodded and took his hands out of his pockets. ‘Right, I think I have this.” Waiting tensely he looked to see them enter and looked at Niya just to make sure she was ready. Knowing she was a demon didn’t change things in Kai’s mind. He’d protect her if need be, but for the most part he knew she’d handle herself. “Right the other one…how the hell can anyone tell the difference..oh right. The eyes.” Watching in interest as Niya used her ‘fire power’ (no pun intended) to split them up he made a dash for the green eyed one in case he tried to follow his brother.

Fashionable Flatterer

Ĵūĺīǻŋ Șāväģë

User Image

“Yea, probably one of my favorites to.” Julian winked noticing the color of her eyes. He always had a thing for eyes, hers were nice. Watching her fall he sighed walking over and kneeling in front of her. “I know I look good, but you didn’t have to fall like that.” He told her frowning slightly as he looked her over. “Hm…not to be captain obvious but you don’t look so good. I don’t do the knight in shining armor thing so if you’re sick you should go to the healer or something.” Nodding as she told him her name he grinned and made a gesture to tip his hat. “Harlow, interesting. You can call me Julian, or evil overlord. Whichever works best for you.”
Mood: InterestedLikes: TroubleThinking about...: His list【Location: In front of Harlow】

Yes...I am a Demon...
So....cry about it....

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

Žīŋŋǻ ĐėMēřīćōi XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
ßűŧ þĽēāŝē ĆăĻļ mě Şĭŋ

I'll do my ßęšŧ
Not Ťŏ Lead
You a stray...

“You don’t have a snowball’s chance in hell of killing me.” Sin told her bluntly. “I have not lived for centuries only to be wiped out of existence by some ice maiden who’s barely a child in demon standards. Besides, what happens to the twins is our little Vixen’s call.” Sin told her brushing her hair over her shoulder careful not to use Niya’s name. 'She will either kill them, or let them go."

“Your sister is just oh so charming.” Sin told Matt rolling her eyes voice dripping with sarcasm. “But we did make a deal.” Hearing his explanation Sin stared at him for a moment. “I didn’t move because I knew you’d be ready. If she did indeed hit me with pure ice, I would have done something. The most it would do was scratch me.” After he pinched his nose and cracked it back in place she sighed rubbing her forehead. “At least you’re not dead. So Kai will live.” She murmured and motioned for him to lay her down. “She needs to be awake for me to look into her eyes. I work with eye contact. It shouldn’t have knocked her out as it did…perhaps I used to much.” Sin thought tapping her chin, completely unrepentant. ‘Aw well…let’s do this.”

Sighing she looked at V. " How to wake her up...hmm...Oh." Slapping her cheeks enough to create a small sting Sin waited until her eyes open. 'Come on girl. Open your eyes at least." Sin muttered.

((EDITED)

You can step closer...
I promise not
to Bite...

Ĭŧš Șmāŗŧęŕ Ŧő ßėľīėve Ŵħǻţ ŷŏũŕ Ĕŷėș Čāńţ Șēē XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Bashful Saint

User Image
☄ Harlow Shaewood ☠

She grinned at the thought of being his favorite. "I bet you say that to every pretty girl." She said with a soft giggle. She looked into his dark red eyes with her own violet eyes that were laced with flecks of sapphire. She nodded. "Well thank you for pointing out the obvious though." She said as she pulled her purse into her lap and rummaged around for a smile vile filled with a dark thick liquid, she uncapped it and took a sip of it, she could feel the alcohol in her stomach process faster, filter through her liver and blood stream pulling her intoxication level from high to a mild buzz. She smiled and winked. "Thank god for magic." She said with a giggle, she felt better but was craving that level of intoxication again. She pulled herself from the ground and brushed herself off. "It's a pleasure to meet you Julian." She ran her fingers through her hair and nodded. "I doubt you'll ever hear me call you Evil Overlord unless you beg for it." She grinned as she flirted slightly with him her voice was laced with a sexual pull. "So..." She looked at him, she was able to now see him clearly and she was practically floored by his looks, he seemed almost godly in looks and a soft blush came over her cheeks. "What exactly is there to do around here?"

Fashionable Flatterer

SèŧħJåřęŧĥ

The Twins...Equally mischievous

User Image

Seth and Jareth growled but split up thinking the other would jump with them. Seth backed away from the vixen growling out in warning. He didn't want to fight her, and he was sure she knew it too. "Damnit, Just give us the cat." He demanded avoiding looking into her eyes.

Jareth had no problems fighting this guy. He knew Kai was the boy who'd escaped with Jinx. Plus he smelled just like cat and that only fueled his anger over not knowing what happen to the connection he shared with Jinx. "Stupid. Just get out of my way!" He snarled running and tackling Kai his jaws going for the throat as his fist slammed into his stomach.

But dont get confused.....

Fashionable Flatterer

Ĵūĺīǻŋ Șāväģë

User Image

“No.” Julian denied looking her over slowly, letting his eyes trail over her face before meeting her eyes, noticing the flecks of sapphire in them. Smirking slowly he tilted his head. “I say something different to pretty girls; you’re in a different league. But I think you know that.” Watching her pull out a small vile from her purse he could clearly scent the alcohol in it and watched in amusement as she sipped it and called it magic. If that’s what she thought of magic…then who was he to turn her world to hell. “Yea magic.” Julian chuckled darkly, hearing her flirting voice he was pretty tempted to play her game. But that was the thing; he played by his own rules. “Please to meet you as well.” He told her his smirk still on his lips. “I’m sure I could think of better things for you to call me, and I don’t beg sweetheart. I make demands just in case you were wondering.” Amused he noticed her blush raising a brow in question but didn’t comment. “Now that…all depends on what you’re into. I’m knew in town here myself.” Shrugging he moved back standing to lean against the wall again.

Mood:Amused Likes: TroubleThinking about...: His Demands.【Location: In front of Harlow/leaning on a wall】

Yes...I am a Demon...
So....cry about it....

Sparkly Sleuth

User Image

Kai braced himself as he felt the impact of Jareth and they tumbled down, wheezing slightly as he was punched in the gut he growled. “I am not getting my a** kicked by some little brat.” He grunted and grabbed the kid’s forehead keeping him away from his neck. “Dude, you can’t mark me.” Kai taunted and rolled them over trying to ignore how much he disliked beating a kid. Punching him right in the face he tried to pin him. Until he felt Sin’s connection flare to life suddenly and blocked her out before she could feel anything. “Oh but wait, you already marked an unwilling person.” Kai hissed.

Bashful Saint

User Image
☄ Harlow Shaewood ☠

She knew exactly what league she was in with him and she grinned a bit more. "I think I know what you would love hearing from me." She said remarking to the comment he made about calling him something else. She giggled and ran her fingers through her hair. "Well it looks like we have something in common then." She said with a nod. "I just got into town but I've been hearing a lot of about it and its exciting I love flirting with danger." She grinned. "And the things I'm hearing are right up my alley of excitement." She reached into her bag and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit up a menthol letting the sweet chill freeze her lungs and she exhaled the sweet smelling smoke. She rubbed her nose and sighed softly. "When did you get here?" She asked as she took another drag, "And have you seen or heard anything?" She placed one hand on her lower back and pressed in with a slight pressure and her back arched slightly as she groaned, her back was sore from all the driving and sitting she had done she was clearly over due for a massage but the odds of getting one here were slim to none.

Fashionable Flatterer

Ĵūĺīǻŋ Șāväģë

User Image

‘I don’t think you do.” Julian chuckled and brushed his bangs out of his eyes and shrugged. He didn’t usually get involved with mortals, but as it was just some harmless game then he wasdown. Never know what could happen he could always bend his rules just once. “Love flirting with danger huh? Interesting.” He told her his eyes gaining a dangerous glint to them wondering how he could put that to the test. “What kinds of things are you hearing about, might actually be rather interesting than dreaming of what I could do.” Sliding his hands into his pockets he closed his eyes, opening one as she groaned only to close it again. “Seen or heard anything…can’t say I’ve heard anything that sparks my interest really.” Shrugging he pushed off the wall brushing off his sleeve.
Mood:Amused Likes: TroubleThinking about...: His Demands.【Location: In front of Harlow/leaning on a wall】

Yes...I am a Demon...
So....cry about it....

Fashionable Flatterer

SèŧħJåřęŧĥ

The Twins...Equally mischievous

User Image

Seth growled at her before springing at her much like his brother had done. But unlike his brother he knew he wouldn’t stand a chance against her just like last time. ‘That’s time I went easy on you.” He lied, narrowing his eyes. “But I won’t be brought down this time.” Seth told her swiping at her.

Jareth growled. “Shut up! You don’t know anything.” He said spitting out blood that came from his lip. “Like I’d lose to a weak human!” Jareth snarled kicking him off, only to pounce again using his tactics against him. Digging his claws into his arm he dragged them down using his knee to dig into Kai’s neck.

But dont get confused.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces