Total Votes:[ 199 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 597 598 599 > >> >>> »|

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
❻❻❻⋙Lucifer⋘❻❻❻

Lucifer jumped back in surprise when the object he had found jumped up and started asking questions. When it started slowly leaving, Lucifer finally got the ability to speak again. The past few seconds had been sort of strange. Whoever was inside the thing sounded really young...maybe he needed some company. "Hey, wait! Don't go. I'm Lucifer, and i'm not part of the DC2...this isn't really a human thing to do, so we're all friends here. Well...me and her are demons buy the boy is a human. Don't ask me about it, it's complicated. Anyways, can you get out of there?" Lucifer found it funny how he was taking more interest in if the boy could get out than what he was doing in there in the first place. "You...cursed or something?"

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image

Hiro

Hiro dropped out of the tree and leaned against it. He watched as Lucifer talked to the star like being. He didn't really know what was said, he honestly was still thinking about his glove hoping a Dc2 agent didn'i get a hold to it. He sighed, to himself and started watching the others again.

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

Žīŋŋǻ ĐėMēřīćō XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
ßűŧ þĽēāŝē ĆăĻļ mě Şĭŋ

I'll do my ßęšŧ
Not Ťŏ Lead
You a stray...

Sin was lurking around the tops of the buildings. Her cat like ears twitching at most of the sounds going on around her, but otherwise she ignored it. "Hm..Something big is going to come." The cat girl said softly her golden eyes blinking owlishly. Her ears could detect the beginnings of trouble on the winds. Jumping to the next building she landed in a crouch, the red of her dress flowing around her legs. Standing she looked off noticing another demon near by, right where she had sensed it. "How lucky.." The cat purred and hoped down in an alley walking out into the streets making sure her ears were covered.

You can step closer...
I promise not
to Bite...

Ĭŧš Șmāŗŧęŕ Ŧő ßėľīėve Ŵħǻţ ŷŏũŕ Ĕŷėș Čāńţ Șēē XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

Every time I end up breaking you
You change into
Something worth keeping
Every time I'm close to saving you
You grow into
A sin worth believing

Ń ī ŷ ā ń ā☾K ũ m ø ŗ į

But I prefer Niya...

☽✾☾

User Image

Niya took a step back once the small star started ti float about. She knew from the moment Lucifer picked it up there was something off. But now that she knew what it was she smiled. "No we aren't with the DC2." Niya said soothingly and did a bow. "But it is a honor to meet a starlight demon when they are so rare. " The fox said before straightening. "I'm Niya, won't you tell me your name?" She asked curiously.

☽✾☾

I'll take whatever I can take
Whenever I can take it
If it ever comes
Walking along with the group, Matt's thoughts had slowly faded away from the rest of the others. He began to think of things like angels, surely there would be some if demons existed, or was that just a fairytale? Then again...two days ago he would've thought this was one of the stupidest things he'd heard. That brought him back to the present, of how he had chanced to meet Niya and Lucifer anyways. He smiled in thought and stiffled a chuckle. Speaking of which, I never got that kiss... Matt thought to himself with a frown as he looked back at Niya.

Matt then noticed that everyone was looking at a floating...star? "What the hell?" Matt asked curiously as he looked at it. A voice eminated from it, and the others were talking to it. Niya mentioned a 'starlight' demon, and Matt was even more confused. There were types of demons? With a small sigh Matt simply let his questions go.
((It says that you posted, but I can't see it. Just an FYI in case you did, you might wanna re-post it. ))

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

You change into
Something worth keeping
You grow into
A sin worth believing

Ń ī ŷ ā ń ā☾K ũ m ø ŗ į

But I prefer Niya...

☽✾☾

User Image
As Niya waited for the smaller demon to make his decision to appear or flee, her ears picked up a sigh. Shifting her gaze to the only human of the group she gave him a questioningly look. Then her eyes moved to the trees as they swayed from the wind. Smiling she nodded to Matt. "As promised, I will answer any of your questions. Since we're away from the warehouse." Niya said moving back to give the small star some room." "Any time you have one. The fox said with a teasing smile. She knew it could be shocking meeting different types of demons. And honestly Niya didn't expect him to ask anything at the moment.

((Sorry about that, I posted but it was for something different. heh. ))
☽✾☾

Whenever I can take it
If it ever comes
Cas, The Red Eyed Fiend

User Image

Cas followe Lexa as she grabbed the keys, and headed over to their vehicle. It was one of those large black SUV's that you always saw in the movies. It was perfect for capturing demons, and holding them inside, for the doors and windows were bullet proof. He climbed into the passengers side. Doing the same as Lexi, so that he wouldn't have to hear that annoying beep.

"The Feudal Era. Back when I was revered, not feared." He told the curious girl. Leaning back in the seat. Waiting for her to start the car.
Matt looked at Niya as she silently questioned him and he smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "I think that the answers will come in due time, right now I'm just content to see where things fall." Matt told her as he looked around at the forest, that walk did wonders to improve his earlier mood after the 'teleportation' through the shadows. "You owe me a kiss, do you not?" Matt asked her curiously with a grin. "There's no better way to scare of a demon than with love and kindness correct?" He asked her, feigning innocent.

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

You change into
Something worth keeping
You grow into
A sin worth believing

Ń ī ŷ ā ń ā☾K ũ m ø ŗ į

But I prefer Niya...

☽✾☾

User Image

Hearing his explanation she nodded. "The offer stands, it's not something easily taken back.." She told him. Laughing the vixen nodded, "That I do." Niya mused moving closer. "And I am not the type of demon who gets scared of such things." Looking up at him she smirked. "How unlucky.." Looking up expectantly she waited, this was a silent test of hers. If he was unafraid of her then that would really seal the deal. If he was...well..then he could not learn anything more.

☽✾☾

Whenever I can take it
If it ever comes
The offer stands... Matt heard in his head being echoed in his head. No...this is something I have to do. There was a reason I went into that alley, and there's a reason yet that I have met Niya and Lucifer. Something huge is about to rock this entire world, unless if already has. And I couldn't bare to be out of the prelude. Matt heard Niya said that she wasn't the type of demon to get scared and Matt grinned. "You certainly didn't hesitate to lift me off my feet in that alley."

Matt watched Niya step up and look up at him. Certainly, kissing a demon wasn't something to be taken lightly. Why am I so nervous..? It's not like this is the first time I've kissed a girl...Although she wasn't a demon. Matt mused silently to himself. Swallowing his thoughts, Matt locked his gaze onto Niya. "Unlucky? And how might that be?" Matt asked, his voice slightly softer than normal. He didn't wait for her to answer though, because he leaned down a bit, pressing his lips lightly to hers, taking the kiss he'd been teasing her about.

Fanatical Dabbler

~~~Fechin Felix~~~

Twinkle twinkle little star
how I wonder what you are / Up above the world so high / Like a diamond in the sky /
When the blazing sun is gone / When he nothing shines upon / Then you show your little light /
Twinkle twinkle all the night

User Image
“I’m not cursed, it’s just safer in here...”

The little star floated back down when Lucifer said that the group was mostly demons and one human. The rambling way he spoke made him seem more trustworthy to Fechin, somehow. The bad guys he’d seen so far all looked so sombre and professional. So, after thinking it over for a moment, Fechin allowed the soft glow emitting from his star to expand beyond the trinket. The dim light took on the outline on a child, then faded to reveal a small boy of 11 years old who was now holding the star he’d previously been occupying. He put it in his pocket for safekeeping as he introduced himself.

“I’m Fechin, it’s nice to meet you Lucifer and Niya and everyone. I don’t know much about what’s happening either, so if you’re going to explain things to that human can I listen to?” He asked somewhat shyly.

Then he saw what Niya and the human were doing, scrunched up his nose, and jumped to hide behind Lucifer. “Gross! You’re gonna get girl germs!"

Then the traveler in the dark /
Thanks you for your tiny spark / He could not see which way to go / If you did not twinkle so /
As your bright and tiny spark / Lights the traveler in the dark / Though I know not what you are /
Twinkle twinkle little star

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
❻❻❻⋙Lucifer⋘❻❻❻

Lucifer made a bit of a disturbed face when he watched the two kiss. Upon noticing Fechin doing the same, he laughed a little, a cheery tone to his voice as he ruffled the child's hair. "I like him. I wanna keep him! Can we? Huh? Can we?" Upon seeing Niya was still preoccupied, his tone grew slightly annoyed. "Niya, stop for a second and answer me! Can we keep our new friend?" Lucifer was already taking a liking to Fechin. The kid seemed like a younger version of him, it seemed like a little brother. Turning to the boy, he gave a smile. "We're just kinda trying to get away from the hunter guys. Want to come with us Fechin?"

Fanatical Dabbler

~~~Lexi Scott~~~

I declare I don't care no more
I'm burning up and out and / Growing bored / In my smoked out boring room /
My hair is shagging in my eyes / Dragging my feet to hit the / Street tonight / To drive along these s**t / Town lights

User Image
“Revered? What, did people pay you tribute or something?” Scott started up the car and pulled out of the garage. The radio turned on automatically to the news station, which was handy for traffic updates. They made it to the construction site without much trouble.

Scott didn’t pull right up, but parked a block away. Black SUVs had become something demons avoided, and a bird-demon might well be watching his immediate area from above. “Any ideas? I think if we can scare’em into the sky it shouldn’t be too tough for one of us to knock him out of it.”

Oh, apathy has rained on me / Now I'm feeling like a /Soggy dream / So close to drowning but / I don't mind
/ I've lived inside this mental cave / Throw my emotions in the grave / Hell, who needs them / Anyway

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces