Welcome to Gaia! ::

sh3pzeraki
chaos897
sh3pzeraki
I'll ask here before I do it
Does any one have a problem with characters getting beaten up
Or abused

It depends...you will have to ask the rper permission before doing any of that. I also don't want to go too overboard with physical fighting because fear of that people will just resort to fighting instead of using playing cards to settle score.

So to some extent yes but don't overdo it and if they want to fight back give them a chance to respond. Don't godmode and of course don't overdo it.

Oh no it would be between my characters mainly and I would always ask permition to do it to others
And it will be behind closed doors not in the middle of school so no worries on the resorting to violence there

oh okay then yea go right ahead. I have no problem with that then.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
chaos897
sh3pzeraki
chaos897
sh3pzeraki
Or abused

It depends...you will have to ask the rper permission before doing any of that. I also don't want to go too overboard with physical fighting because fear of that people will just resort to fighting instead of using playing cards to settle score.

So to some extent yes but don't overdo it and if they want to fight back give them a chance to respond. Don't godmode and of course don't overdo it.

Oh no it would be between my characters mainly and I would always ask permition to do it to others
And it will be behind closed doors not in the middle of school so no worries on the resorting to violence there

Believe me when I say this the coven aren't the scariest thing in this school lol
Dunhill has a secret too which I can't wait to reveal
One of my all time favourite cards belongs to him and it is a dark spirit that makes ham on seem tame lol
sh3pzeraki
chaos897
sh3pzeraki
chaos897
sh3pzeraki
Or abused

Believe me when I say this the coven aren't the scariest thing in this school lol
One of my all time favourite cards belongs to him and it is a dark spirit that makes ham on seem tame lol

Oh yea they are not suppose to be that scary. They are just some thugs that think they are all that lol

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
chaos897
sh3pzeraki
chaos897
sh3pzeraki
chaos897
sh3pzeraki
Or abused

Oh yea they are not suppose to be that scary. They are just some thugs that think they are all that lol

Lol i thort they were your bad guys for the plot
sh3pzeraki
chaos897
sh3pzeraki
chaos897
sh3pzeraki

part of the plot. They are not the real bad guys. twisted twisted

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
chaos897
sh3pzeraki
chaos897
sh3pzeraki
chaos897
sh3pzeraki

part of the plot. They are not the real bad guys. twisted twisted

Ahhh I see
Well if you need any of my guys for anything just let me know :3

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Seesh, all this talk about bad guys, turning evil, and going to the Coven side is really making me wish that I created an evil character. But Alexander already has the personality similar to what my guy's would have been. Though with all the people that will go to the Coven side, Wakana will want to try to get them to be good again, using the power of her songs lol.
Amaya524
Seesh, all this talk about bad guys, turning evil, and going to the Coven side is really making me wish that I created an evil character. But Alexander already has the personality similar to what my guy's would have been. Though with all the people that will go to the Coven side, Wakana will want to try to get them to be good again, using the power of her songs lol.

I feel a musical coming on!!

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
chaos897
Amaya524

No musical's! xp

Blazing Protagonist

13,200 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Magical Gems 500
XVocalXMimiX
chaos897
Amaya524

No musical's! xp

All the musicals. Oh, and speaking of sides, Den's seeking to new members, if anyone wants in.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
Lol its duel academy not highschool musical
And ahnyks i would love to give den a member but well i kinda dont know who lol Patricia is scared of people Alexander's a d**k and James is a teacher hahahaha
sh3pzeraki
Lol its duel academy not highschool musical
And ahnyks i would love to give den a member but well i kinda dont know who lol Patricia is scared of people Alexander's a d**k and James is a teacher hahahaha

but wakana can make it a high school musical if her singing makes people to sing xp xp

oh and also I am going on vacation starting tomorrow and I won't be back till Jan 30th. So I won't be active for those couple of days. I will check in here and there and I will try to respond if I can but I will make sure my character won't hold you guys up.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
Anyone on dn?

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
I'm waiting for Applefingers to reply because we went ahead of her.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
XVocalXMimiX
I'm waiting for Applefingers to reply because we went ahead of her.

I thort apple was a guy?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces